PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Vol 12 & Xmas Special Arrive on DVD in Oct!

PrometheusUFO
07-16-2004, 05:40 PM
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1893

==
The next two DVD releases of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are up for pre-order at DVDEmpire.com this morning. Here is the info shown for each title, and a link to pre-order them if you wish:

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Croc Attack! arrives on Oct. 5 for a list price of $14.98. Obviously, this release features last February's episode that returns Leatherhead to the TMNT universe.

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Michelangelo's Christmas Rescue seems to be a holiday-themed release which goes for a lower-than-normal SRP of $12.98, and arrives just in time for the wrong holiday (Halloween): it's street date is Oct. 19.
==

:D

rayfillet101
07-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Yay! I can't wait! DTV here we come!

Spitfire
07-16-2004, 07:00 PM
OH YEAH Leatherhead cover for MEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D I love DVDempire they kick ass I use them all the time

J Legault
07-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Sounds like Michelanglo Special will get it's own episode after all.

Sounds good to me. I'll get it after I get Ultimate Ninja once it comes out.

Ashangelo
07-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Thats cool, I'm still yet to see Croc Attack so I'll have to get that DVD along with Mikeys :D

sensei#me
07-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Spitfire666xXxXx....your av...toejam and earl.
sweet! :tthumbsu:

cormano
07-16-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm getting real curious about how these dvd's will be set up.

J Legault
07-17-2004, 08:56 AM
Wounder if the XMas Special would be anything like the Michelangleo special, makes you think if Klunk will make his Appearance.

Well, hope the offical TMNt website will have upcoming info on the way.

Whitewolf89
07-17-2004, 02:11 PM
I saw Splinter's post on this, too. Can NOT wait!! (God, October seems like it's so far off!) If anyone knows where we can see the cover-art to these, can ya please post the link to them? I checked out DVDEmpire's site, and didn't see them. Thankies.

raphael_is_cool
07-17-2004, 02:15 PM
I think they should mix Michelangelo's xmas special in with the short christmas carol Raph story...maybe that's where Shredder Raph comes from :P

rayfillet101
07-17-2004, 02:20 PM
I think that Usagii might be in this too. Member saki said Usagii would be in the christmas episode. Well I think this qualifies as the christmas episode. So we can possibly expect Usagii. As if the wait wasn't logn enoguh!

raphael_is_cool
07-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Usagi's already appeared in The Big Brawl Part 1 though :-? What do you mean 'as if the wait wasn't long enough?'

rayfillet101
07-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Cuz your waiting to see Klunk on this DVD, and now Usagii comes on the DVD and maybe makes you anticipate it even more? I dont know! :lol:

Mandi-chan
07-18-2004, 02:48 PM
YAY X-MAS special! I can't wait to get my hands on this!( I need to get all the other Turtle DVDs first, I don't have a job at the moment so I don't have any of the show on DVD .:cry: ) The special should be at least an hour long, right? I hope it's an hour long or more, plus it would be sweet if there were a bunch of good special features! I hope Mikey gets his kitty in the special like in the comics! :D

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
07-19-2004, 09:14 AM
Where did this Mikey's christmas rescue come from/ THERE WAS NO EP OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL THIS BE A FUTURE ep. IS THIS GOING TO BE ANOTHER ALPHA"S magical christmas, of where it is not in continuity. I WONDER HOW GOOD THIS EP WILL BE and if there are bad guys there will probably be a villian impresonating santa claus. IF that happens parents had better not complain like they did when Silent night deadly night came out.

By the way the Croc attack DVD Should be called City at war since apparently the trilogy and return to underground and what a croc eps are on it. IF they had 5 eps, then WHY didn't they put all 5 eps of Turtles in space on that same DVD, rather than put part 5 with the secret origins video. That MADE NO SENSE.

Karai
07-19-2004, 11:25 AM
Hooray! More TMNT DVDs to collect. :D That makes me so happy! C'mon, October!

PrometheusUFO
07-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Where did this Mikey's christmas rescue come from/ THERE WAS NO EP OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL THIS BE A FUTURE ep. IS THIS GOING TO BE ANOTHER ALPHA"S magical christmas, of where it is not in continuity. I WONDER HOW GOOD THIS EP WILL BE and if there are bad guys there will probably be a villian impresonating santa claus. IF that happens parents had better not complain like they did when Silent night deadly night came out.

Can't wait for them to see "Santa's Slay" later this year then. :p

By the way the Croc attack DVD Should be called City at war since apparently the trilogy and return to underground and what a croc eps are on it. IF they had 5 eps, then WHY didn't they put all 5 eps of Turtles in space on that same DVD, rather than put part 5 with the secret origins video. That MADE NO SENSE.

They split up Turtles in Space. What makes you think they won't split up City At War too? I'm seeing another 3-or-4 episode release here, like all the others... :roll: "What A Croc", "Return To The Underground", "City At War" Part 1.. and maybe Part 2. Or they'll put Part 2 & 3 over on Vol 13 so it could be called 'City At War'. Then two more four-episode releases to conclude the season...

Spitfire
07-19-2004, 12:51 PM
I emailed the fan mail guy about this DVD and heres what he said
Howdy,

> What is this?
> http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?item_id=618428&partner_id=11367434
>
> Was it a episode in the show or is it just made for DVD?

I'm afraid that I don't have any info about it - but I imagine that
it's volume 12 or 13 of the DVD releases from 4Kids Entertainment that
features episodes from the current series. Perhaps they titled it that
way as it will be out during the holiday shopping season.

Thanks for writing!

Cheers!
Dan Berger

rayfillet101
07-19-2004, 04:48 PM
He has to be wrong. Volume 12 and 13 didnt happen around christmas so that would make no sense. He just dosent knwo I guess. But i was wondering about the continuity. If mikey does pick up Klunk, when will we see him in the show. Cuz I remember in the Rugrats movie, they introduce the character in the next season. This would really confuse kids. and If they did decide to add him to season 3, it eould also coinfuse the kids who havent seen the movie. now Im confused!

Spitfire
07-19-2004, 05:00 PM
They will most likely air this one TV around Christmas time so no worries

rayfillet101
07-19-2004, 05:04 PM
yes but where should we place this movie? The episodes are going to be runnign regularly. It is like a train that is running and then there is a new car that wants to be in the middle. It should wait til the train stops, but it dosent . It is going to be released right in the middle. I just want the release to fall right into place.

MrPliggins
07-23-2004, 08:19 PM
COVER ART

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/ubEbE37USNkhgipyua/browse/item/63695/4/0/0

i don't know if it has been posted yet but there's a link for the cover art for "Michelangelo's Christmas Rescue". Notice it says "All New!" meaning it's probably coming out before it airs..

rayfillet101
07-24-2004, 05:36 AM
YAY! Thanks alot MrPliggins. It says many friends are invited to the lair! hmmm...
Usagi
Sydney
Proffessor
Leatherhead?
April
Casey
Tyler
Angel
RayFillet101!
yes that will deffinetly be a good party!

J Legault
07-24-2004, 08:58 PM
All right! Can't wait to see the TMNT cellebrate X-Mas in their own lair with decorations, and maybe some Secret Santas, Missletoe, Egg Nog, Fruit Cake, & Carols.

this will be one Merry Ninja Turtle Xmas. :wink:

Spitfire
07-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Nice cover art but I want to see the Leatherhead cover!

Barkworm
07-25-2004, 03:09 AM
COVER ART

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/ubEbE37USNkhgipyua/browse/item/63695/4/0/0

i don't know if it has been posted yet but there's a link for the cover art for "Michelangelo's Christmas Rescue". Notice it says "All New!" meaning it's probably coming out before it airs..
Seeing the length of it (60 min) I'm pretty sure this is a direct-to-DVD feature.

J Legault
07-25-2004, 06:26 AM
It's diffinetly a TMNT Special Full length features if it's twice as long as 2 episodes. And the plot of it sounds simalar to the one from Michelanglo Special. Need to look it up at TMNT.com.

PrometheusUFO
07-30-2004, 10:46 AM

Here ya go, straight from Amazon...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002OOV5Y.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:D And here's larger art for the Xmas Special...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002OOV6S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

J Legault
07-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Leatherhead looks excellent on that cover, can't wait for it to come out. I'll be sure to get the XMas special as well.

Whitewolf89
07-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Awwww! Mikey just looks so CUTE on the cover for his Christmas Special DVD! i GOTTA GET this. AND "Croc Attack!" too, of course!!!

PrometheusUFO
07-30-2004, 10:47 PM
I noticed no one was replying to it in the original thread (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11248), so I thought I'd place it here too...

"Michelangelo's Christmas Rescue" is scheduled for release on October 19. It's currently set to contain 3 episodes, the Christmas-themed show from season three that's based on the Mirage Studios comic book Michaelangelo #1 and two other as yet undisclosed episodes."
That was from the official site. I don't know if this was known news here or not so I posted it anyway. I can't wait to see this!

If this is true (I wasn't able to find it on the site), I hope it'll fit in between future volumes in order to continue the episode order... :)

Spitfire
07-31-2004, 11:57 AM

Here ya go, straight from Amazon...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002OOV5Y.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:D And here's larger art for the Xmas Special...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002OOV6S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! That ownz that needs to be in my DVD collection in no time less then NOW! Thanks for posting that :D I used to go to amazon for covers but they never seemed to have them when I looked