PDA

View Full Version : Variations

BigApple3AM
07-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Hey, I just realised this but the fighting gear turtles have 2 different card variations. The one I bought from wal-mart when the fighting gear turtles were just starting to hit stores has the regular TMNT logo. I just went to k-mart and bought a new battle armor Leo cuz I was going to swap the hands with regular leo and it turns out that the one I just bought says Fighting Gear above the logo whereas the one I bought from wal-mart doens't. It's on the front of the plastic bubble as well as on the back of the card. Anyone else notice this? Anyone else care? Now I can't open the dood up swamp hands thanks to this damn card variation.

VaughnMichael
07-19-2004, 11:31 PM
sorry but this is old news...and there are more then just 2 versions of the cards...and there is yet another on the way with another new logo
-Vaughn Michael

TMNTGal
07-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Heh heh...yeah too many variations. :D

BigApple3AM
07-20-2004, 06:18 PM
my bad, if a mod wants to delete this thread they can go ahead. Me, I'm not collecting variations, it just doesn't seem worth it. Maybe if it was something really awesome like a pop up display inside or a tmnt joke book added in I'd do it, but just for minor card variations, heck no. Although because I bought it and didn't know ti was a variation and now I do I can't open that figure now....

.. Neuman! ... :evil: