PDA

View Full Version : *MAJOR SPOILERS* Could someone describe Episode 38 to me?

Foxy Boy
08-13-2004, 10:18 PM
The synopsis doesn't provide nearly enough information, and I have seen most of the other episodes. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Kazari
08-14-2004, 06:50 AM
First of all what is episode 38?

second of all I LOVE your avatar! Master Shake rules!

PizzaPower
08-14-2004, 08:26 AM
oh cool another person from NC!!! Ok up ep 38 let me count here, Oh that episode is "What a Croc" jeesh so many people missed this episode??? Well its just with Leatherhead and stuff.

Kazari
08-14-2004, 08:51 AM
So it's "What a Croc"? okay.

well see Don has Mikey go down into the water at their lair to help him and Mikey sees Leatherhead. He decides to go on a "croc hunt" to find him! With Don's help he attaches a video feed to the porpose device that Don gave him. Leatherhead is staying at the guys' old lair. Mikey goes to investigate and sees that Leatherhead is working on an exoskeleton that the Utroms have. Leatherhead sees Mikey and chases him. The guys see that Mike's in danger and go to help. But Mike sees that Leatherhead is actually good so he convinces his brothers to calm down and see what is going on. Leatherhead takes the turtles back to where he is staying. Don notices that Leatherhead is building a transmat. Leatherhead tells them his story of how he was cast into the sewer when he was young and found by the Utroms. He was mutated by accident and the Utroms raised him. But when the US forces invading the TCRI building in Secret Origins Part 3, Leatherhead managed to escape but lost his "family." His "friend" comes back who is Baxter Stockman. Baxter had Leatherhead help him build a new body for him. Baxter starts to tell Leatherhead that it was the turtles' fault for the utroms leaving. Leatherhead gets angry. Baxter releases the turtlebot. The turtlebot can scan the guys and program with their fighting techniques. So they decide to do something unexpected. Raph does this first! he uses Leo's swords to fight the turtlebot and manages to hit him. Leo then uses Don's bo and Don uses Raph's sais. Mike uses some pipes that were on the floor. They are able to destroy the turtlebot. Baxter gets angry and attacks the turtles himself. He starts to go on how the turtles ruined his career when he was working for the Shredder. He says this too loud and Leathehead hears. Leatherhead becomes angry and attacks Stockman. Baxter gets angry and manages to cause the old lair to collapse while he gets away. Leatherhad holds up the ceiling allowing the guys to get out but decides if he can't stay with the Utroms then life is meaningless. Mike pleas with him but he tells him to go. The end LOL

Foxy Boy
08-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the info and compliment, Kazari.
And yeah, I'm from the New England of the South. Hehe.

Kazari
08-14-2004, 02:33 PM
No problem!! I hope I helped! :D

PizzaPower
08-15-2004, 06:32 AM
No problem!! I hope I helped! :D
LOL, man that is a long story! Oh sorry, lol.

Kazari
08-15-2004, 08:35 AM
LOL