PDA

View Full Version : help on Venus

Hamato Inya
09-14-2004, 06:39 PM
does this go here?

hey could i have some info and some pics of Venus? i've only heard a little about her but i would love to include her in a fic so any info would be greatly appreciated! tanks in advance!

Ryona
09-14-2004, 06:43 PM
Nope, it doesn't go here. This forum is for discussions on the new series only.

Any questions not pertaining to the new series should got to the General TMNT Discussion Forum.

Perhaps a mod should move it?

Hamato Inya
09-14-2004, 06:56 PM
i thought that that could count as a new series.... anyways with that post you couldn't say anything about Venus Ryo? noooooo :P

Ookami Blue
09-14-2004, 07:28 PM
*playful face*

Why would anyone want to say anything about Venus!!

Joking! Joking! Please don't flame me!

:P :P :P

Ryona
09-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Oh! Heh, sorry! :embarass:

I'll PM you with some advice. :wink:

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
09-14-2004, 08:02 PM
does this go here?

hey could i have some info and some pics of Venus? i've only heard a little about her but i would love to include her in a fic so any info would be greatly appreciated! tanks in advance!

There were 5 turtles in the fishbowl and venus was seperated from the other turtles and made her way to chinatown and mutated too and Chung yi found her and raised her and he died when trying to fight dragonlord in the relm of dreams and venus was sent by chung yi. Venus had shenobi magic and had magic. VEnus joined the turtles. Venus called the turtles home the toilet. Venus was always arguing with Don.

There is a picture of Venus on the tvtome website of Ninja turtles: the next mutation and venus is shown in the middle of the picture. Venus has a blue headband and wears it like a girl.

ZariusTwo
09-14-2004, 08:53 PM
i thought that that could count as a new series....

Nothing with Venus deserves to be a new series

Whitewolf89
09-14-2004, 11:04 PM
*sigh* Zarius, please don't start. Everybody knows you don't like Venus (thanks to the late, and unlamented Jarrah's obsession), but Inya is just asking for help in an honest manner on a fanfic she's thinking of doing. There's no need to get snippy about it, okay? Cool.

KROW
09-16-2004, 08:08 PM

Heh heh heh.

NeoBix
09-16-2004, 08:29 PM
wow... i actually didn't even know that this forum was solely for new series stuff. I've posted lots of stuff about the old series and the movies on here and nobody said anything to me about it. oh well.

Hamato Inya
09-16-2004, 10:03 PM
wow... i actually didn't even know that this forum was solely for new series stuff. I've posted lots of stuff about the old series and the movies on here and nobody said anything to me about it. oh well.

nice Neo

was Venus really that bad?

ChibiJaime
09-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Well, that really depends on your opinion of her. I personally wasn't fond of her... not to the point of all-out hatred or anything like that, but she certainly wasn't high on my list of characters.

Her concept was awesome... it was the execution of it that was poor.

In any case, I'm a bad person to ask. I'm biased. ._.

Sorry! ^^;

GK Punk
09-16-2004, 10:36 PM

Well this WAS in New TMNT, I moved it to General TMNT which is for old series/movies Next Mutation etc.

NeoBix
09-17-2004, 12:47 AM
oh crap my bad.. lol. :lol: