PDA

View Full Version : Convention in NH!!

Machias Banshee
09-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Update from the Official site!!

Peter Laird and Steve Murphy will be appearing at The Comic Book Show on October 10, 2004 in Nashua, New Hampshire being held at the Holiday Inn of Nashua (Exit 4 off Route 3) from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Email thecomicshow@hotmail.com for info or visit their web site:

www.thecomicshow.com

Mention the TMNT Web Site and admission is just $2.00!

Man, what a time to not be home... :(

Any Granite Staters or surrounding residents thinking of going?

rayfillet101
09-15-2004, 05:05 PM
im gonna try and make it, but what is it supposed to be like? a small scael comic con?

Kazari
09-15-2004, 05:44 PM
I wish I could go but that's too far away *laughs* I rather just wait for another anime con to meet voice actors!

I wish he would go to more southern states LOL

jestergoblin
09-15-2004, 06:03 PM
One of the FEW times living in Maine has an advantage!

Mr. Stay Puft
09-15-2004, 06:08 PM
It's about %#@&ing time something interesting happens in this god forsaken state. Unfortunately, everytime I go to Nashua, NH, something bad always happens (car accident, fight, getting lost, getting pulled over by cops, etc.). Knowing my luck with that city, it'll be cancelled the minute I get there. FYI, jestergoblin, Nashua is just on the Mass-NH border. Depending where you are in Maine, it could be a long trip. It's about 2 or 2-1/2 hours from Portland, just as a reference. Whereabouts in Maine do you live. My best friend lives just outside Portland.

caspiantiger
09-16-2004, 05:20 AM
Im definetly gana plan on attending this show. this is so awsome. i went to a signing by peter and the gang a year ago in worcter and it was great( i cant spell) cant wait for this one.

Jet-ski_Ninja
09-16-2004, 09:41 AM
Unfortunately I live too far from NH :x

Machias Banshee
09-16-2004, 10:02 AM
I live in the TOWN where E&L created the first comic! And i STILL cant see them... :cry:

rayfillet101
09-16-2004, 04:37 PM
Im definetly gana plan on attending this show. this is so awsome. i went to a signing by peter and the gang a year ago in worcter and it was great( i cant spell) cant wait for this one.
I was there! I am going to try and go there, its about an hour and a half from where I live. (Mass/RI border). I dont wanna miss the first episode of season one, I remember Shredder Stikes aired when I first met mr Laird. and I pronounced the Utroms names wrong and Klunk, Klonk, watever his name is wrong. Hows that for crumbeling. I remember the family behind me talked and talked, and they got on the radio! I was jelous! but that is a tale for a nother day... Are they going to be selling comics here? Cuz If they are I will deffinetly go.

caspiantiger
09-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Machias Banshee, if you live where i think you live, im only a town away. why cant you make it? its not that far.

Machias Banshee
09-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I'm not in NH atm...

jestergoblin
09-16-2004, 09:27 PM
I live right outside of Portland (Cumberland to be exact, great now you guys are gonna stalk me :wink: )

I have a bunch of friends in Boston so I go down there like twice a month now so staying in NH can't be any worse than what I'm used to.

Machias Banshee, what state are you in? Mass? Kevin Eastman used to have a summer house right by where I used to live. His nephew was in my 3rd grade class. Then the whole family moved to Arizona. Oh well.

Machias Banshee
09-16-2004, 09:30 PM
LOL, I'm in maine for school! Ya know where Eastport is? kinda near that...

*points at name* :D

jestergoblin
09-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Know where Lubec is?

I know my way around that region fairly well.

NeoBix
09-16-2004, 09:31 PM
damnit I SOOO wish I could go to that... I don't live anywhere near there.. :cry:

Machias Banshee
09-16-2004, 09:32 PM
Know where Lubec is?

I know my way around that region fairly well.

Yep! Well, kinda.... I cant get out of this place...!