PDA

View Full Version : When TMNT Ruled the world

Weapon X
09-18-2004, 06:36 PM
Guy's VH1 should do "When Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ruled the World".
This is the show were they get people to talk about something that became a phenomonon. The one on STAR WARS is on at 10:00. tonight.

GK Punk
09-18-2004, 07:30 PM
I'm watching the Star Wars episode right now...
And I agree, I was thinking hte same thing when it began. I'd love to see them cover the original TMNT boom on this show.

Jephael
09-18-2004, 07:39 PM
I bet they will get to the TMNT at some point since they've been bringing up all these old 80s fads.

Jo Dawn
09-18-2004, 08:50 PM
I bet they will get to the TMNT at some point since they've been bringing up all these old 80s fads.

"Old..." "80s fads"... *feels suddenly old* <<Lived through all those fads, thank you very much. Big hair and all. Hehe... Not MY hair, mind you, lol... ;)

Uh, anyway, yeah... That would be awesome. :)

Kazari
09-18-2004, 08:51 PM
LOL Funny right now I am watching "empire strikes back" LOL

Mars-Chan
09-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Jo Dawn:
"Old..." "80s fads"... *feels suddenly old* <<Lived through all those fads, thank you very much. Big hair and all. Hehe... Not MY hair, mind you, lol... :wink:

:lol: :lol: You're not the only one, Jo! :lol: Born in 1983! ^_^

They have to get to the TMNT. They've just got to! :D

I'll cry if they dont.... :cry: ... :lol:

Jo Dawn
09-18-2004, 09:36 PM
"Old..." "80s fads"... *feels suddenly old* <<Lived through all those fads, thank you very much. Big hair and all. Hehe... Not MY hair, mind you, lol... :wink:

...'83... I was... in school by then, I believe... preschool at least... lol... *feels older*

;)

GK Punk
09-18-2004, 10:06 PM

...'83... I was... in school by then, I believe... preschool at least... lol... *feels older*

;)

Me too Dawn... All these young wipper snappers around here. meh.

Hannah
09-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Me too Dawn... All these young wipper snappers around here. meh.
I'll be a teenager soon. :D 1 more year.

Jo Dawn
09-18-2004, 10:49 PM
Kenai, dear, this is no negative response to your age, don't get me wrong... But I just realized that I was a teenager before you were even born...!!

It was just a realization, that's all...

*wonders if we can get wholesale price on rocking chairs here...*

;)

Hannah
09-18-2004, 11:04 PM
Kenai, dear, this is no negative response to your age, don't get me wrong... But I just realized that I was a teenager before you were even born...!!

It was just a realization, that's all...

*wonders if we can get wholesale price on rocking chairs here...*

;)
Hehehe.

That Matt Guy
09-19-2004, 12:28 AM
I don't think it had a big enough impact on anyone other than kids.

Red Lioness
09-19-2004, 08:34 AM
You're not the only one, Jo! Born in 1983! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too. I was born in '79 and I have to say at 25, I shouldn't feel half as old as you guys make me feel sometimes.

I remember someone on this forum mentioning that they were born the year the first movie came out. I *drove* myself to that movie! God, I feel old! :tcry:

Demonfox38
09-19-2004, 09:11 AM
Man, you know what makes you feel old? Going to an antique store and seeing them sell Michaelangelo, Donatello, and April action figures in tact for 25 dollars.

Then, you realise that they're knock-offs from Hong Kong. :lol:

KROW
09-19-2004, 09:50 AM
Also, hearing your favorite songs played on the Classic Rock station will do it.

Kazari
09-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Man in 1983 I was only a year old!! LOL

That Matt Guy
09-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Me too. I was born in '79 and I have to say at 25, I shouldn't feel half as old as you guys make me feel sometimes.

I remember someone on this forum mentioning that they were born the year the first movie came out. I *drove* myself to that movie! God, I feel old! :tcry:

You were driving when you were 11 years old?

Jephael
09-19-2004, 11:27 AM
I'd say most of us fans were born between 1968 and 1987, but that's just the typical age-range.