PDA

View Full Version : Line from the new show

Coola Yagami
09-20-2004, 07:13 PM
For any fan that knows the new show inside and out, what the shell did Mikey say to Garbage Man in the 'Garbage Man' episode. It was around the time they first met. Mikey said something, and the fat dude said 'WHAT?!' and then Mikey said something else and did like some kinda dance as he said it which only pissed the guy even worse.

The Mexdub had Mikey use a variation of a Mexican song, but since he was kinda dancing when he said it, I wonder what he really said in the real verison.

Kazari
09-20-2004, 07:13 PM
He said "It's garbage day, fat man! Time take your can out to the curb!" Then he goes "What?"

JDavis
09-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Mikey: It's trash day, Garbageman! Time to kick your can to the the curb!
Garbageman: What?
Mikey: Okay... How 'bout 'Time to dump you to the dumpster, smelly boy!'
Garbageman: You! Shut up!

Coola Yagami
09-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Thanks man.

I forgot what Mikey said in the spanish dub but after Garbage Man said 'what?!' Mikey danced and said 'well, how about this? Move yer booty booty fatso, move yer booty booty!' kinda of a variation of a song that goes like 'move your coochi coochi mami, move your coochi coochi'. LOL I know.. kind of an adultish song to be parodized in a kids show.

in the same ep Mikey danced a bit after the garbage truck fell into the ocean and sang 'the bomb, the turtles are the bomb!" which is a variation to a song called sex bomb. Raph replied with 'next time since a ranchero song.' I assume this is the part where Mikey said 'T M N T what you get is what you see!'

What ep and what scene did Mike said 'fo' shizzle!' i'm sure I heard somewhere that he said it.

Kazari
09-20-2004, 07:54 PM
Um.....*blinks*