PDA

View Full Version : TMNT meets ?

Jester
09-24-2004, 07:42 AM
what would be a good crossover....and i'm not talkin' versus....who could the TMNT team up with to stop a mutual enemy....in my action figure world where marvel and mirage worlds collide shredders "dark claw" is felt through out the universe....he was a japanese ninjs during WWII, so Wolvie and cap know and hate him....it was him who killed Electra's family....and Frank castles....i threw in all sort of wrenches to get the team ups.....who do u think the tmnt should team with to put the final nail in shred-heads coffin??

Midnight_Tanuki
09-24-2004, 08:03 AM
When tmnt was published by rchie, I always wanted them to meet sonic the hedgehog, like maybe go to Mobius or something

Whitewolf89
09-24-2004, 09:51 AM
My dream team-up with the guys would be the Biker Mice Form Mars AND the SWAT Kats. Haven't figured out any particular scenario, though.

Serp
09-24-2004, 10:09 AM
TMNT verses Savage Dragon.....Just kidding!!!! :lol:

Doppleganger
09-24-2004, 11:23 AM
I always thought the TMNT would work well with Gargoyles. Not only do they live in the same city but some of their personalities are similar. Goliath is the leader who is responsible like Leonardo. Brooklyn like Raphael. Broadway is somewhat like Michaelangelo with their easy going manner and they both love food though not as similar as... Lexington and Donatello, the are both tech heads but the difference is Donatello wouldn't want to get into a fight and Lexington has a serious grudge against a group called the Pack. Well here's a fic where they do crossover.

http://fanfic.gargoyles-fans.org/author.php?author=Stephen%2BR.%2BSobotka%2BJr&sort order=DESC

It's called "Shellshocked" Parts 1 and 2.

And another. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1401722/1/

And the sequel. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1726822/1/

BTW sorry this isn't in the fanworks section but I thought this would be relevant to the conversation.

Jet-ski_Ninja
09-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Turtles and Megaman...Maybe it would be cool.
Don could fix MegaMan! :lol:

KROW
09-24-2004, 03:38 PM
TMNT verses Savage Dragon.....Just kidding!!!! :lol:

That actually happened. Twice.

Ryona
09-24-2004, 04:00 PM
I really like the TMNT/Gargoyles one! I love that series!

Splinter would get along pretty well with Hudson.

Another good cross-over that I would like to see would be TMNT/J Team from Jackie Chan Adventures. :D

I would love to see Splinter and Uncle in the same room! Lol!

Weapon X
09-24-2004, 04:05 PM
I got one TMNT/Nobody!

Just Kidding umm TMNT/Ghostbusters, TMNT/X-MEN, TMNT/G.I. JOE, and TMNT/THUNDERCATS. :D

KROW
09-24-2004, 04:22 PM
Another good cross-over that I would like to see would be TMNT/J Team from Jackie Chan Adventures. :D

I would love to see Splinter and Uncle in the same room! Lol!

I'd like to see that, too. I think it would be great.

Ryona
09-24-2004, 04:23 PM
TMNT/Street Fighter.

Leo and Ryu Would get along very well. They're so similar.

Ken would get along with Mikey and Raph, and Chun Li would get along with Donnie.

Ookami Blue
09-24-2004, 08:40 PM
TMNT/Naruto

They are ALL Ninjas!!

And Naruto is like Mike.... a goofball who loves to eat

Sasuke is like Raph..... all angsty and moody

I think Leonardo and Kakashi would get along good... I have always thought they were somewhat simliar..... Kakashi being all bad ass and worried for his friends and protecting them..... but Leo is never late :wink:

And come on! I just want to see the guys reaction to Sexy No Jutsu or just to Jiraiya in general!

Other crossovers....

TMNT/ Rurouni Kenshin
TMNT/ Inu Yasha

Ryona
09-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Those are excellent cross-overs, Ookami Blue! :anime:

Makes me want to draw a pic of those. ^_^

Ookami Blue
09-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Ohhh if you draw those Ryo PLEASE post them!!

I would be VERY excited to see what you do!

I love your art style!

:D

Silent FOx
09-24-2004, 09:38 PM
tmnt/gijoe would be cool.

KROW
09-24-2004, 09:39 PM
TMNT and The Centurions.

Weapon X
09-24-2004, 09:57 PM
Can you refresh my memory on the Centurions. I cant think of who they are.

Buslady
09-24-2004, 09:58 PM
TMNT Meet their worst nightmare: a hormonally raging gang of wacko fangirls :lol:

soory i know that wasnt what u wanted...it just popped into my evil mind.. :P

Ookami Blue
09-24-2004, 10:13 PM
TMNT Meet their worst nightmare: a hormonally raging gang of wacko fangirls :lol:

soory i know that wasnt what u wanted...it just popped into my evil mind.. :P

*dies laughing*

They are the only thing worst then the Foot!

:wink:

wildcatnz
09-25-2004, 01:38 AM
TMNT / samurai pizza cats !! PERFECT COMBINATION :o

PronsV3
09-25-2004, 01:53 AM
I would like to see cross overs with

Gundam, Ghost In The Shell, Family Guy, Galaxy Angel, and Roseanne.

Shadow Leonardo
12-28-2004, 01:18 PM
I was thinking they should meet the Street Sharks if anyone remembers them

Spitfire
12-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Me too I always wanted to see that. And Turtles meeting Biker Mice would be cool too and even Samurai Pizza Cats or Battletoads

Shadow Leonardo
12-28-2004, 05:38 PM
you remember the Street Sharks they were awsome but it was sorta like a ripoff of TMNT if you noticed

Weapon X
12-28-2004, 05:40 PM
but it was sorta like a ripoff of TMNT if you noticed

That was not the only copycat of the turtle type formula: Animal/Human heroes. :ohwell:

Shadow Leonardo
12-28-2004, 05:48 PM
wasn't one of the Sharks named T-bone? something like that I remember I think he was the Great White or the brown one

DrSpengler
12-28-2004, 05:50 PM
TMNT/Swat Kats.

Hell, that would be pretty good. Too bad no one remembers the Swat Kats.

Weapon X
12-28-2004, 05:52 PM
I do I didn't really watch it but I remember it. Wasnt one of them voiced by Donatello?

DrSpengler
12-28-2004, 05:58 PM
I do I didn't really watch it but I remember it. Wasnt one of them voiced by Donatello?

Yeah, now that you mention, Razor was voiced by the Nestle Quick Bunny.

Man, what a great show that was.

Weapon X
12-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Was there any action figures for Swat Kats?, because I don't remember any. :ohwell:

DrSpengler
12-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Was there any action figures for Swat Kats?, because I don't remember any. :ohwell:

Only a few and they weren't released very widely.

http://www.fyresight.com/kristensk/whatsk/merchandise.html

I never saw any of them in stores, either.

Shadow Leonardo
12-28-2004, 06:07 PM
I don't think there was it only had 1 season I believe

Weapon X
12-28-2004, 06:09 PM
They look like they had good articulation. :-?

Shadow Leonardo
12-28-2004, 06:10 PM
now that I look at that site it had alot of merchandise

Weapon X
12-28-2004, 06:15 PM
What about TMNT/Ghostbusters???????? :)

DrSpengler
12-28-2004, 06:16 PM
I don't think there was it only had 1 season I believe

2 seasons, actually.

http://www.swatkats.com/

The second season having the better animation. Wish I could remember the name of the Japanese studio but it was pretty good.

EDIT: TMNT/Ghostbusters?

I believe I've already seen that crossover...with my action figures...when I was 6. ;)

Weapon X
12-28-2004, 06:45 PM
I believe I've already seen that crossover...with my action figures...when I was 6. ;)

I did the same thing with the Thundercats. :D

Mondo J. Gecko
12-28-2004, 10:07 PM
:ohwell:
hmmmm... I would have to say I'd like to see the old school mirage TMNT team up with some of the X-men... like Gambit, Wolverine, Beast, Nightcrawler and Ice-Man
:D

KROW
12-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Wasnt one of them voiced by Donatello?

Yeah, so was one of the Snorks. Let's have that crossover, too. :roll: :lol:

Shadow Leonardo
12-29-2004, 09:22 AM
I would really love to see the original TMNT meet The Super Mario Bros. Super Show. sadly barely anyone remembers that show

KROW
12-29-2004, 10:09 AM
I would really love to see the original TMNT meet The Super Mario Bros. Super Show. sadly barely anyone remembers that show

Who would dare forget Captain Lou Albano swinging his arms from side to side, taking one step, and then again?

Jester
12-29-2004, 10:11 AM
heck, there was a TMNT parody on the Super Mario Super Show.....the turtles should exact their revenge....

Jo Dawn
12-29-2004, 10:11 AM
Who would dare forget Captain Lou Albano swinging his arms from side to side, taking one step, and then again?

Not I, I say. ;) I remember. :)

Shadow Leonardo
12-29-2004, 10:29 AM
you can watch the Super Mario Bros. Super Show here:tv.yahooligans.com if anyone wishes to

DrSpengler
12-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Well, the Super Mario brothers did crossovers with Inspector Gadget, the cast of Captain N and Winston from Ghostbusters. But I guess they were too busyhanging out with the likes of Cher, Magic Johnson and Moon Unit Zappa to bother with the Ninja Turtles.

Shadow Leonardo
12-29-2004, 11:45 AM
speaking of Ghostbusters cartoon it was liscenseed by Dic and yahooligans mostly has Dic cartoons so why not have the cartoon there

TournamentFightersOwns
12-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Ok,I've got a couple of agreements with you guys...

-Tmnt/Street Fighter:Great idea,Sagat and Shredder would be an unstoppable combination{TMNT/Final Fight wouldnt be that bad either}

-TMNT/Street Sharks wouldve been insanely sweet{Piranoid+Rat King :D },considering I'm ahuge fan of both,and btw,I dont think there is a Street Shark named T-Bone.
Ripster,Big Slammu,Jab,there's some of their names.

And as a closing thought,I remember the Super Mario Bros. Super Show,as well as the SMB 3 toon and the Super Mario World cartoon{both lasted only a year}.

"Hangin' with the plumbers,You'll be hooked on the Bros.!" 8)

DrSpengler
12-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Let's see if I remember this right...

"We're the Mario Brothers and plumbing's our game,
We're not like the others who get all the fame!
If your sink is in trouble,
You can call us on the double!
We're faster than the others,
You'll be hooked on the brother!

To the rim!
Gimme gimme yo! Gimme gimme yo! UH!

You're in for a treat,
So hang on to your seat!
Get ready for adventures and remarkable feats!
We go the koopas, the troopas the princes and the others,
Hanging with the plumbers you'll be hooked on the brothers!

I said h-h-h-h-h-hooked on the brothers!"

I think that's right, not that I should be proud for remembering the Mario rap or anything...

ZariusTwo
12-30-2004, 07:42 AM
That site is pretty damn good

Gadget Boy? Blech.

Taro
12-31-2004, 11:33 AM
I think it'd be interesting to see TMNT/Outlaw Star.
Strange, yet interesting.

I remember the SWAT Kats and Street Sharks. I remember watching them when I was eight. I miss those shows so much. *sigh*

DrSpengler
12-31-2004, 11:56 AM
I wasn't a big fan of Street Sharks. Maybe it was the tagline ("They're JAWesome!").

The only episode I really remember had some 80's hairmetal guy eating a bag of contaminated popcorn and mutating into a street shark...then just taking it in stride and playing his guitar. Crazy.

Spitfire
12-31-2004, 12:22 PM
I wasn't a big fan of Street Sharks. Maybe it was the tagline ("They're JAWesome!").

The only episode I really remember had some 80's hairmetal guy eating a bag of contaminated popcorn and mutating into a street shark...then just taking it in stride and playing his guitar. Crazy.
Omg haha I remember that he was crazy! And they had this cool Eel dude. The show would have been better if the main bad guy wasnt so lame. Atleast the toys they had were cool

Doppleganger
01-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Someone once mentioned Street Sharks as a rip-off. Wasn't Extreme Dinosaurs also a rip off of TMNT. Anyways either or both of those would make a cool crossover.

DrSpengler
01-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Someone once mentioned Street Sharks as a rip-off. Wasn't Extreme Dinosaurs also a rip off of TMNT. Anyways either or both of those would make a cool crossover.

At one point I thought EXTREEEEEMMMEEE Dinosaurs was an EXTREEEMMMEEE update of Dinosaucers (who remembers that show? C'mon!). It made sense, what with GI Joe EXTREEEMMMEEE and EXTREEEEMMMEE Ghostbusters around at the time. Then I actually watched the show and the disappointment set in.

Spitfire
01-01-2005, 02:15 PM
I actually thought that show was alright. Then they crossed over with the Street Sharks and it got weird.
Okay heres what I wanna know, who remembers Mighty Max? That show rocked

DrSpengler
01-01-2005, 03:59 PM
I actually thought that show was alright. Then they crossed over with the Street Sharks and it got weird.
Okay heres what I wanna know, who remembers Mighty Max? That show rocked

Didn't that show have a talking chicken?

Doppleganger
01-01-2005, 05:07 PM

Yup, yup. What was his name? Virgil?

On the Extreme Dinosaurs and Street Sharks I thought it would be cool if the TMNT attacked them for ripping them off. :lol:

Spitfire
01-01-2005, 07:17 PM
He was a Owl! lol he was cool my favorite was the guy who lived in the Death world place they used to get trapped in all the time

Ryona
01-01-2005, 11:51 PM
How about the TMNT teamed up with the Gundam pilots of Gundam Wing? :D

The TMNT can have their own custom gundams! *squeals over the thought*

Spitfire
01-02-2005, 12:20 AM
Turtle Spirit from the anime was kinda like a Gundam

DrSpengler
01-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Turtle Spirit from the anime was kinda like a Gundam

Oh, you mean Turtle Saint?

He was like a Gundam in that he was big, but the similarities end there. He wasn't even a robot, just a really big grey mutant turtle-man.

Hooray for bad Japanese concepts!

Spitfire
01-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Yeah he was pretty generic sadly....oh well haha atleast he was big for about 10 minutes then he goes back to being 4 turtles lol

TournamentFightersOwns
01-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Haha.....Dr. Piranoid wasn't/isn't THAT lame,he was half piranha,that's all the gimmick needed! :lol:

That guitar-playing Shark's name is Rox. If anyone is even remotely interested,there's a picture of his action figure here:

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/streetsharks/streetsharksroxc.jpg

Enjoy... :D

FireFly
01-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Someone once mentioned Street Sharks as a rip-off..

yeah it was get this one of the villans on steet sharks is named

SLASH

DrSpengler
01-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Haha.....Dr. Piranoid wasn't/isn't THAT lame,he was half piranha,that's all the gimmick needed! :lol:

That guitar-playing Shark's name is Rox. If anyone is even remotely interested,there's a picture of his action figure here:

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/streetsharks/streetsharksroxc.jpg

Enjoy... :D

It's okay, not ALL the My Little Ponies could be pretty...

;)