PDA

View Full Version : The utrom toy is squishy?

Donatello
09-24-2004, 07:49 AM
i heard that the utrom itself is squishy, is this true, i can't find the toy anywhere so i have no reference. what kind of material is it? can it rip? if any one can tell me that'd be great, plus, any pics of the utrom would be great too!

baloney1333
09-24-2004, 11:51 AM
yeah it is. Its some sort of plastic that is sticky and slimy.

Jet-ski_Ninja
09-24-2004, 12:01 PM
It's more realistic 8)

TheCloneRanger
09-24-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm sure it could rip, but it would take an effort.

I'm thinking they made it that way so he could go in and out of the exosuit easier. Think along the lines of the Spider-Man/Doc Ock that you can throw at the wall, and they creep down. Only not quite that sticky.

Urbanski
09-24-2004, 01:24 PM
That sounds cool. I want a couple of them, but I can't find them ANYWHERE.

Mobius One
09-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Yeah thats awesome...I had no idea that the little guy is squishy. I wanna get one now, but I haven't seen them anywhere. But I DID finally get a Triceraton.

Triceraton
09-24-2004, 08:02 PM
It's the same material as those sticky wall-walker things, if you know what I'm talking about. It's a nice touch, but on the other hand it means the Utrom will get dirty very easily, because dust and hair just sticks to it.

I've only got one of these so far, they really should've been shipping him in greater numbers. I've seen plenty of Triceratons, but barely ever see the Utrom(or any of the Shredder clones, I still need the Claw Shredder actually).

Urbanski
09-24-2004, 08:39 PM
For what ever reason, our Wal~Mart has all the Triceratons (including Commander Mozar) and all the Shredder Clones you could want. But NO Utroms, Fugitoids, or Guardian Ninjas. Of course those last three would be the ones I really want. Especially the Utroms, since I'll be buying more than one of those.