PDA

View Full Version : Any one get turtle items for christmas?

TuRtLeTiTaN
12-28-2004, 01:11 AM
did any one get any turtle goods i got three turtle toys the turtle sub marine stone biter and the fugetoid also my dad gave me the compleate collection of tmnt cards from the first movie preaty cool huh

Peanut
12-28-2004, 01:14 AM
I didn't get any Turtle stuff. No DVDs, no figures, nothing. I guess that's what happens when you hit the big 2-0.

azure turtle
12-28-2004, 01:21 AM
I also didn't get any turtle stuff for Xmas. One of my cousins was close to buying me the turtle sub, but she thought I had it already. I just ended up getting several new sweaters/sweatshirts/jackets. Oh, and some cash, which I have no problem with. :anime:

Buslady
12-28-2004, 08:20 AM
i got my son the sewer lid launcher..that thing REALLY spits em out! it's cool haha...
the thing's just a rehashed pizza thrower from the original toy line...but it's still hilarious

and i gave him a guardian ninja

i gave my nephew mikey & battlebike set + a ninja knight mikey

Brinatello gave me a raphie flashlight that i use for work now...used it last night...it's handy :-) it's dark sometimes so i can't see the lock to lock up the ol bus...

Jed
12-28-2004, 08:40 AM
I got Usagi Yojimbo off one of my sisters and a Razor Jet off the other (I have it already but I could always do with a second one :D ). Off my parents I got volumes 4 (with mini Leo figure), 5, 6, 7 and 8 of the new toon on DVD and a 2005 Official TMNT calendar. With the money I got off relatives I've already bought Guardian Ninja, Commander Mozar and Claw Shredder off eBay.

cqb101
12-28-2004, 08:44 AM
Didn't get anything turtle-related. Atleast last year I got a poster.

HorseTechie
12-28-2004, 09:26 AM
Heh.. I actually got more Transformer stuff this year than TMNT things. :P But my friends gave me the Michaelangelo Christmas DVD and a small deck of TMNT playing cards with neat pictures of the TMNT and April on them.

PizzaPower
12-28-2004, 10:39 AM
I got from my brother the TMNT Shell Cycle.

Deathknight
12-28-2004, 11:04 AM
I got a TMNT shirt from Hot Topic.

Midnight_Tanuki
12-28-2004, 12:01 PM
Casey Jones
Turtle tunneler

that's it, I guess. I gave a friend of mine a michelangelo I repainted.

Kali
12-28-2004, 12:20 PM
I got the Usagi Yojimbo action figure, and a set of mini TMNT playing cards. I also found a set of mini turtles while Christmas shopping and bought them for myself. I tried to find the calender, but ended up with the Usagi Yojimbo one.

Spitfire
12-28-2004, 12:47 PM
I only asked for the Christmas DVD and Battle Nexus(Which I just bought yesterday). I didnt get any because no one could find them. Oh and I asked for a Giant Donatello but no one could find any of those either so I got a Giant Spider-man from the movie. Hes ike 18 inch and has 67 points of articulation. Hes a bigger version of the other Spider-man 2 figure I have! Hes so cool

Shadow Leonardo
12-28-2004, 01:14 PM
I did get a TMNT2 DVD and a TMNT old series sports jacket dunno what store my mom got it from though :ohwell:

DrSpengler
12-28-2004, 04:09 PM
RIght after Christmas I went out and bought the new Usagi Yojimbo toy. Pretty cool, too bad the arms are stuck that way.

cormano
12-28-2004, 04:51 PM
i got tmnt mighty beans from my niece :-p

Gemma
12-28-2004, 05:50 PM
I was really shocked when my hubby got me Leonardo vs the T-Rex and his parents gave me his old coin collection of TMHT in the collectors pack. I thought it was really sweet. I didn't think anyone would get me anything TMNT related for christmas. It was a nice surprise.

Zachatello00
12-28-2004, 10:52 PM
The TMNT lair mega blocks set from my wife. Totally sweet! I got a pair of TMNT adult sized footies from my Aunt and Cousin. Not sure where they came from, but I was really excited about them. Santa's workshop I guess? My birthday was two weeks before Christmas, and if that counts, I got the Battle Shell from my parents, a Raph keychain from my wife, and Ninja Action Raph from a friend. With Christmas money, I got Mikey's CR and plan to buy several other TMNT stuffs.

Ninja Tiptup
12-29-2004, 02:47 AM
I got Volumes 10, 11, 12 and 13 of the new series on DVD. A good haul indeed!

Mandi-chan
12-29-2004, 06:58 AM
I got the first GBA game, it's pretty fun. But that was it for TMNTness, I was hoping my sister would get me the second movie but it didn't happen.

However I got a bunch of cool stuff so I won't complain!

TuRtLeTiTaN, your sig is so cute! *glomps little Mikeys*

rayfillet101
12-29-2004, 12:37 PM
i got TMNT 2 for game boy and Game cube, TMNT mini playing cards, the turtle tracker, and a TMNT gumball machine.

Jester
12-29-2004, 01:45 PM
i used Christmas money to buy, Trax, UN, Draco, and 2 more Triceraton warriors.

Ookami Blue
12-29-2004, 04:31 PM
I got Usagi for Christmas and I bought myself a new long seleve Turtles shirt for Christmas....

Kazari
12-29-2004, 04:33 PM
I got the Battle Nexus figurines of Raph, Leo and Mike for Christmas.

I dunno if this counts or not but I did get volume 1 of the anime Comic Party where Sam Regal (Don) plays the main character LOL I didn't get a lot of TMNT items this year because I mostly bought what I wanted.

Brinatello
12-29-2004, 05:18 PM
Heh.. I actually got more Transformer stuff this year than TMNT things. :P But my friends gave me the Michaelangelo Christmas DVD and a small deck of TMNT playing cards with neat pictures of the TMNT and April on them.Hmm, I sent you a little something in the mail last week. I hope you got it by now! As for TMNT pressies, I got the book, "The Santa Snatcher" and a Donatello pen from Lisardo. On the 24th while at my store, Buslady gave me #19 to TMNT and a set of mini figurines. In return, I gave her a Raphie flashlight and made her one of our Signature Sangwiches. :D

OA
12-29-2004, 07:22 PM
My wife's parents got me one of those TMNT digital wathces you see at TRU...and my mom got me the Ripped Turtles and Air Ninja Raph and a Turbo Basher..my dad sent some Spanish TMNT stickers for the latest sticker book...and I think I got some other stuff as well...not too bad... :D

HorseTechie
12-30-2004, 02:04 PM
Hmm, I sent you a little something in the mail last week. I hope you got it by now!
You did...? Aww, thanks!

Though... I hadn't seen it yet. Unless the mail is that slow right now. :-?

That Matt Guy
12-30-2004, 03:38 PM
I haven't gotten any TMNT items for Christmas since 1992.

Leonardo Mystic
12-30-2004, 11:07 PM
Let me see... Between the stuff I bought for myself, and gifts from parents/friend I got a Leonardo figure digital clock with light and sound, an LCD watch with Leonardo on the face and the wrist band sporting him and his brothers in various poses, GBA Battle Nexus, a gumball machine, and tons of Leonardo figures: Ninja Knight, Fighting Gear, Giant, Scootin', and the original 2003. I also picked up another set of Toddler Turtles. I had one set already, but wanted another out of package to display. :tsmile:

MC
01-03-2005, 05:52 PM
I got the TMNT British annual from my parents, this is the one referred to in the lettercolumn of a Tales of the TMNT issue by a fan who got a job drawing the pictures in it! My friend almost bought me the Next Mutation DVD but then didn't, I ended up buying it myself! Last year I got a load of Turtles stuff but not this year. Did anyone else get the next Mutation DVD?

Brinatello
01-03-2005, 11:03 PM
You know, I'm still curious to read that TMNT magazine from the UK! Someone offered to buy me issue #2, but I lost contact with them! Is it any good? Anyway, I didn't get TNM DVD, and I don't think I want to. I could be wrong, but I think the DVD is just like the VHS where they cut a bunch of scenes out.

Whitewolf89
01-04-2005, 12:08 AM
I finally got the DVD of the first TMNT live-action movie, but nothing else. I was SUPPOSED to get one of those pillows of Leo holding his sword (you know, the really plushie-sorta one), but my sister-in-law got mad at my mom and me for some inexplicable, stupid reason, pitched one of her famous fits, and took all of mine and Mom's presents back to our local Wal-Mart Supercenter (my Leo pillow being one of them! DRAT her!!!), and got her money back. NICE, huh?! And the Supercenter rapidly sold OUT of ANYTHING even REMOTELY Turtles-related this year (and I DO mean RAPIDLY!!!), so that DVD was the ONLY Turtle-related thing that I got for Christmas.

And they had a set of the Toddler Turtles action figures that I wanted so BADLY, too! Maybe when we go to pay bills tomorrow, it'll still be there...knock on wood (my noggin :lol: ). Gotta get me some Toddler Turtles to keep my teenage ones company...........

Raph, exasperated (at me): "Geez, Mikey, Wolf's almost as bad about the toy-thing as YOU are!"
Mikey, defending me: "Well, at LEAST the ACTION FIGURES that she collects are of US, bro! At least our sys has impeccably GOOD taste!"
Donnie, thinking it over: "Mikey DOES have a point, Raph. After all, she COULD be collecting *shudders* Spiderman stuff."
Raph, shudders as well after thinking THAT prospect over: "You have a POINT there, Donnie."
Leo: "As usual."
Me: "Thanks, guys."
All four Turtles, simultaneously: "No probs, sys."
*pounce me for a Turtle-style group-hug, which makes me grin*
Me: "Good night, my dear Green Angels. I gotta go to bed. Got stuff to do tomorrow."
Mikey, teasingly: "Yeah, like pay the rest of the bills. Yuck."
Me: "Hey, it keeps a roof over all our heads, Mikey, my bro."
Mikey, chagrinned: "Er, good point. Night, Wolfie. Sleep well."
Me: "You, too, m' dears." *gives them each a huggle back*

Ah, me, there I go, rambling again. Good night, dear friends, and peace to you all.

Brinatello
01-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Oh, whoa, that really sucks, WhiteWolf. Sorry, to hear about that. I've seen that Leo pillow on eBay; maybe you can try to get it on there. As for the Toddler Turtles, I've only found one set at Target Greatland in Vista and nowhere else. I had Mike Sinterniklaas autograph it for me and then I sent him a second set I purchased on eBay. It wasn't cheap, either!

Whitewolf89
01-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Grrrr, TELL me about it, Brina! I didn't even know that I HAD for sure til they came back and just point-blank TOLD me that's what they got. But the laugh turned out to be on them. The only place that I've seen those pillows at Wal-Mart in the last couple of months was in the "Reduced for Sale" Section, and you CAN'T get a refund on the items in that aisle. You can only get the money put on a card. And THAT is poetic justice, I thought.

As for getting one off E-Bay, I'm NOT real comfortable ordering from an outfit like that (no credit card, for ONE thing; I HATE the darned things and don't have one). I'll just keep looking for them. Maybe Wal-Mart will get some more in later. I hope.

Peace.

Brinatello
01-04-2005, 12:40 AM
You don't have to use a credit card for eBay. In fact, I would always use checks or money orders to send payments. As of now, I have PayPal and they didn't ask for my debit card number. Just your bank account number and the routing numbers on your checks. Good luck on your quest at Wal-Mart, or maybe venture further to Target and even Toys R Us.

starry
01-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Luckily for me, my family picked up on my TMNT vibes and bought me the live-action movies boxset, and...Toddler Turtles! YAY! The local Wal-Marts were all sold out, but on Christmas Eve one set miraculously appeared. I love them so so much. ^__^

About that Leo pillow, it's really neat! Every time I go to Hastings, there's one just sitting there. Beckoning to me. Don't know if you have a Hastings out where you live, but maybe you could try there, Whitewolf! They carry lots of popular stuff like that.

Irfit
01-04-2005, 05:33 AM
I bought to (myself about 3 days before xmas) a mike's figure...no great stuff but i have no so much money to buy TMNT stuff...

Orochi Chimera
01-04-2005, 08:21 AM
I haven't received any TMNT related gifts in years.

Pher
01-04-2005, 07:25 PM
i got the new game on gamecube and on gba

mikeyfan
01-05-2005, 05:56 AM
From my wife I recieved the Michelangelo cold cast statue by Playmates, which is awesome, and the tyco rc TMNT monster truck, which is a great deal of fun.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
01-05-2005, 06:39 AM
For chirstmas I got a Turtles video game :x

Leonardo Mystic
01-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Wolfie, I've seen the Turtle Tots set at my Walmart. Much to my surprise, because I had to get my first set off eBay due to the fact I couldn't find them anywhere. Got them for a real sweet deal too.

I've seen the Leo pillow, at Kmart, you're talking about. It's cute, and I've been tempted to buy it, but I've got one even nicer that I love. :D Real cuddly type of pillow here. Got it off eBay, but you can find it on an online store called FunFamilyStore.com http://www.funfamilystore.com/Detail.bok?searchpath=d8c8e05f10144e6aa2f1c&category=TMNT%3AHome+Items&start=1&total=20&no=2129 too. Just got a way better deal on eBay. Isn't it cute? ^_^

If you want me to, Wolfie, I'll try to find a Turtle Tot set for you.

raphael90
01-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Got a Leo pen in my stocking, but I think I'll use it as a decoration instead of writing with it.

twopinacoladas
01-08-2005, 12:47 PM
I got 4 mini plushis and space hoppin Mike and Don :)

cowabunga14
01-08-2005, 03:36 PM
My mom got me Krang's 5 inch Android Body,Antrax,and Movie 3 Turtlepult with Whit figure.Those figures are loose/complete.My mom also got a TMNT calender which arrived in the mail the Monday after Christmas.I bought Doctor Malignus,Hun,Ultimate Ninja,and Usagi Yojimbo with some of my Christmas money.

the Dark Knight
01-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I got the Notes From the Underground DVD, a Donatello flashlight keychain, and some foam soap. that stuffs weird!

PenguinCleese
01-11-2005, 01:32 AM
I got a pack of TMNT stickers. That's it. But I bought Traximus, Drako and Ult. Ninja for myself on Christmas Eve, so I was happy.

cowabunga14
01-11-2005, 04:34 PM
I also Battle Nexus for GBA.I forgot to list that.BTW Dark Night I liked your Bubba Ho-Tep signature picture.When are you gonna have that as a signature again?

Lisardo
01-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Let's see, I got a Donatello Flashlight from Brinatello, then I got a miniture set of TMNT playing cards from a friend of mine named Kristy, and then HorseTurtle got me a Donatello figure. Tho I'm gonna exchange the Donny figure HT got me since I already have two of that same figure; one in-box, one out-of-box. I may have confused HT a little on my Xmas Wishlist as to what figures I wanted vs. what I already had. If so, sorry next time I'll try to make it less confusing.

Brinatello
01-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Uhhh, no, I sent you a Leonardo flashlight, Liz. ;)

Lisardo
01-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Sorry I confused myself. Esp. without going downstairs to look at it. My bad.

Leo656
01-15-2005, 06:31 PM
My girlfriend got me Battle Nexus for Gamecube. I'm happy with it despite the flaws it definitely has, but eh. Aside from being stuck on the second fight against Hun, there's nothing about the game that totally pisses me off. So I'm glad I got it. :)

Archon_Turtle
01-15-2005, 07:37 PM
The folks gave me cash to put toward my turtles collection. So I ordered the japanese Metal mutants from the first series in boxes off ebay. THey gave me the cash cause at every attempt to buy me ninja turtles, theyve ended up getting me ones I already have. Oh! technically they bought me my turtles 4 player standup arcade for christmas too, though they bought it a couple months ago and gave it to me early cause how the hell would they hide that from me hehe.

Knight_man
01-28-2005, 06:22 PM
I made out like a bandit curtains, pillow cases, fleece blankets, toys, keychains, etc. i could keep going but it would take too long. Trust me i didn't expect it!

TheShowstoppa
02-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Lemme rundown EVERYTHING I got for Christmas that was TMNT related... be patient, cause it's a lot....

I got a TMNT Logo Jacket from Hot Topic (Sweet jacket!)
TMNT Old-School TV Logo Shirt
TMNT Represent Shirt that has the COMIC characters on it (Sweetest shirt I own)
All the TMNT Characters in Mini Form from a convenience store. They're small but sweet.
Michelangelo's Christmas Rescue DVD (Which set me straight... I know own EVERY TMNT DVD possible)
TMNT Blanket Set
TMNT Shell Chopper
And with the money I got for Christmas I got:
A TMNT Pillow from Wal-Mart
Finally got teh Shredder Figure that I needed

That's pretty much it. I have tons of TMNT merch here at home and NONE of it compares to that shirt and Jacket. I love them both! Did I mention that I'm 20 and still a TMNT freak... is that sad?