PDA

View Full Version : Hello....another newbie

raphael90
11-09-2002, 01:37 PM
Hello everyone...my name is Derrick. I have been a Turtle fan for over 11 years (although a for a few I lost interest when they toys began getting stupid :wink: ). I got my first action figure in 1990 when I was seven years old, it was the first edition Raphael which I still have minus the belt and weapons. I had a mondo collection of stuff but sold it off for $$$ when I was
nine (*stupid,stupid,stupid*). Anyhow, I am slowly trying to get back some of my favorite figures and videos. I love the cartoons as well as the movies.

Turtle power!

Nickokapo
11-09-2002, 01:40 PM
Welcome raph90! :D
I love the toons and movies too :thyper: and i don't have a very big toy collection, but i don't intend on making one, as long as i have splinter i'm happy :)

raphael90
11-09-2002, 01:42 PM
Well my new collection is pretty small...mostly the figures from the first cartoon seasons. Splinter rocks too! :D

Nickokapo
11-09-2002, 01:46 PM
My "collection" has only 2 figures :P i mostly collect videos...and yeah splinter rocks :evilgrin: i'm not too happy with his new look tho....but he still rocks :D

Raph
11-09-2002, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the forum raphael90. Hop you enjoy your stay here
We're all big fans here
Im 23 and also fan since 1989 (pff thats long ago)

I still collect the vids, toys comics (Mirage) etc.
My website will be online soon

So as you see my "love" for the TMNT did not died

Karpo_007
11-09-2002, 04:39 PM
For me it stopped around the time tmnt stopped airing in here. Well this summer I discovered The true TMNT universe and bought the whole volume 1, and am now waiting for the new cartoon. So i think that im at the peek of my fanhood.

Greed
11-09-2002, 06:53 PM
Welcome raphael90 I mostly collect the toys

Storm Wolf
11-09-2002, 10:39 PM
Welcome raph90! I don't really collect anything in particular....just whatever I can get my grubby little paws on! LOL :lol:

raphael90
11-10-2002, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the welcome eveyone. :)

Actually...for about two years I lost interest for a while, but never totally disowned them. When I found the first Raphael I got in my collection (I had lost it years before) it rekindled my liking for the toys a little. A few years later I just decided to get into them again. Although I'm not as rabid a collector as I used to be ;)

The Turtles will probably always be my favorite guys in the world!

Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
11-10-2002, 10:42 AM
Welcome, Raphael90. It is always good to see a new member on the forums.

I don't think my love for the TMNT ever died, but it did take a hiatus for a while. Shortly after the cartoon stopped airing, I walked away from the Ninja Turtles for a while, but it wasn't long before I returned.

Once you're a Ninja Turtles fan, you never go back. :)

"Any landing you can walk away from --"
"Is a good landing."

General Yogure and the Turtles, from "Shredder's Mom"

azure turtle
11-11-2002, 04:45 PM
Welcome, raphael90! Sorry I'm a bit late, but I've been very busy this weekend. Anywho, hope you enjoy your stay here!
*gives raphael 90 a mango of welcome*