PDA

View Full Version : My TMNT College Assessment

Jed
01-25-2005, 01:11 PM
For my Software Technology assessment today I had to make a Powerpoint presentation on a hobby of mine, so I decided to do it on collecting TMNT figures. It had to be pretty standard fare, so it's only seven slides with minimal information. To be honest, the class is a bit of a joke, definetly nothing like the rest of my course ;) But I had fun making it so if you guys wanna have a look then here it is:

Turtle's Powerpoint assessment! (http://onlinerock.com/services/jed//david_egan_s_powerpoint_assessment.zip)

SlayerX
01-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Do you think it would be possible for someone to get screenshots for each page? I don't have powerpoint, so I can't see it :( Thanks!

Jed
01-25-2005, 02:47 PM
You can download the Powerpoint viewer here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=428d5727-43ab-4f24-90b7-a94784af71a4&displaylang=en).

It's from Microsoft, it doesn't let you edit presentations but you can view them. I didn't get Powerpoint on my PC either (stoopid XP... kidding :P ) so I use the viewer instead! :)

Hannah
01-25-2005, 04:46 PM
Wow, that's really cool! =D

twopinacoladas
01-29-2005, 04:29 AM
That was cool, nice job! :)

Jester
01-29-2005, 05:58 AM
for what it is nice.....I was kinda wondering (since i didn't read the first post very well the first time) what it was for....I wrote a paper on the TMNT....i should post it here...if i can find it....gotta a B on it....i wrote on the thing as a graphic novel, the professor (and he had a valid point) said i should have picked a more consequential comic, like the revival of Batman in "The Dark Knight Returns" i only picked TMNT cause i knew the source material, where to find the info, and it's closer to me than batman...if i had written that last point into my papper i may have gotten an A, but i digress....it's allways fun when school and the TMNT can meet. Nice power Point, Jed....Are those all the figs u have?? I'll see what i can do....:D