PDA

View Full Version : Places To Find Stuff

Silent FOx
01-28-2005, 11:06 AM
This thread is sort of a list of places where you can find toys, games, vhs, and all other items from the old show. JUst list your places if they haven't been listed already.

I have found the best place to get the SNES and NES games are trade in stores like EB games or CD/game exchange places. They normally have them priced at less than 5.00 and you can find other old games at these types of stores as well.

To find old VHS tapes and movies I usually use ebay. IF you just want to view them and return them many video places have at least a few tapes for the show and some of the dvds of the movies. Also if you wish to buy them withouht ebay wait until your video store sells their old tapes, you can normally score some good stuff there.

Toys: Flea markets, Garage Sales, ebay, and of course the forums here. ALways ask here first since many of the people are fair and don't rip you off and give you good prices. I have found lots of stuff tmnt and other 80s-90s stuff at garage sales, so visit them when you see them.

Post any more you have! thanks :D