PDA

View Full Version : Just alittle something

TMNT4787
02-18-2005, 01:14 PM
This is just somethings to start a convo

1.In the first TMNT movie after Raph is thrown through the skylight and the turtles surround him to protect him you can see a glimpse of Donatello's hands. When he tosses his bow from hand to hand he messes up and almost drop it.

2.I was wondering about the so called lost episodes. I saw them on here a while back and was wondering if there was such a thing.

Kazari
02-18-2005, 01:39 PM
*blinks* Huh? *is confused*

ZariusTwo
02-18-2005, 02:19 PM
Kazari speaks the truth.

What...the...f*ck?

azure turtle
02-18-2005, 02:37 PM
This is just somethings to start a convo

1.In the first TMNT movie after Raph is thrown through the skylight and the turtles surround him to protect him you can see a glimpse of Donatello's hands. When he tosses his bow from hand to hand he messes up and almost drop it.
Uh... Okay. A movie blooper?

2.I was wondering about the so called lost episodes. I saw them on here a while back and was wondering if there was such a thing.
Are you talking about the European episodes of the original 'toon? :???:

KROW
02-19-2005, 03:38 PM
His hands were sweaty. If a bunch of ninjas bearing lethal weapons burst through your house you'd be clumsy, too.
What?

Nturtle
02-19-2005, 07:30 PM
There was a rumor sometime back about 5 missing TMNT episodes somewhere in between the European vacation episodes and the end of the third season. The old show did have tons of production numbering problems along the way, but it turned out that the rumored episode "Shredder in Love" was actually just a script and any of the other 5 were probably similar or nonexistent.

Some (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4066&page=1&pp=20) old threads (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3302&page=1&pp=20&highlight=Shredder+in+love) on this...

Eidiot88
02-21-2005, 08:31 PM
I read in a interview once (I think it was the actor that plays Krang, not sure though) that the "missing episodes", including Shredder In Love, are in fact real. There is three lost episodes I think he said that were never aired. If I can find the interview I will post what he says.