PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Turtle are you

Turtleman100
02-24-2005, 02:56 PM
A leader like Leo
A geniusus like Don (don't know how to spell it)
A hothead like Raph
A joker like Mike

I'm a Joker like Mike. I want to be I want to be like Mike.

KROW
02-24-2005, 03:00 PM
A ? like Raph (what is raph anyway)
Raph is a hormonal beast. But in a good way.

I'm more the Donatello type. Smart and all, but laid back and wisecracking at oppurtune moments. I go well with a joker that could compare to Mikey and I respect a leader type like Leo. I also try to quell the fires of a hot-head Raph-type.

rayfillet101
02-24-2005, 03:00 PM
the stereotype for raph would be hothead, if thats what you want

Kazari
02-24-2005, 03:36 PM
I am a Don and Raph mix..I am a computer techno geek and half the time ppl don't understand what I am talking about, but Ia m also Raph because I listen to very hardcore metal music LOL

marleynaki
02-24-2005, 04:17 PM
i think:

raph: FAVORITE FOOD: cereal
mike: HOBBIES:video games
leo: FAVORITE FOOD: Rice, fish,pizza
don: NO
splinter: FAVORITE MUSIC: Reggae :D

Machias Banshee
02-24-2005, 04:21 PM
You got that from the official site... :P ;)

-Savannah-
02-24-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm more of a cross between Leo and Mikey. I am a perfectionist but I am a joker in a humorous way. :D

cowabunga14
02-24-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm like Raph and Mikey combined. I'm a lot like Mikey when I'm happy and I'm carzy. When I'm like Raph I get ticked off like he does. I probably get ticked off as much as Raph does.

IceFlash78
02-24-2005, 06:39 PM
hmm.. I think I'm a Don person... I'm smart, but not a technogeek like he is, but I'm very calm and collected. I get along with everybody, and often act as the peacemaker or "personal therapist" for my friends. At times, I can be very goofy like Mikey though!

Buslady
02-24-2005, 07:57 PM
I'm ruled by my heart like Raphael.
I like to have fun like Mikey, I'm no where near as sensible as Leo and I like to be geeky like Don.
Out of em all, I'm a Raph type

Now I actually thought what kind of turtle, species wise, I am? I little bit of red ear slider, a little bit wood turtle and a little bit galapagos tortoise cause im slow and lazy hahahahhhah

Buslady
02-24-2005, 07:59 PM
i think:

raph: FAVORITE FOOD: cereal
mike: HOBBIES:video games
leo: FAVORITE FOOD: Rice, fish,pizza
don: NO
splinter: FAVORITE MUSIC: Reggae :D

hold on gotta be specific...Raph favorite food: peanut butter crunch cereal hahahahahaha
i asked him

Zog
02-24-2005, 08:15 PM
I find myself to humorus and goofy like Mike, however I think that I am a thinker in some situations like Don. Although I have a pretty short temper and I can blow up like Raph, I seem to be an understanding, level headed, and honorable person like Leo. But to choose, I'd say I'm more Mikey than anyone else.

stege-chan
02-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Hmm >.>

I think I'm a cross between Raph and Mikey. I like to be goofy and I LOVE to play video games, but I can also be quite moody.

*whistles*

Dinogrrl
02-24-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm no genius, but I am a research scientist, so mostly Don, with a strong perfectionist streak a la Leonardo. I have a short temper and tend to rage in my head or occassionally hit things, so maybe a dash of Raph for good measure. :P

Jo Dawn
02-24-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm a good cross between Don and Leo. I'm a techno geek who's a perfectionist... likes to be in the know, and is overly cautious and overthinks. There are other things, but I'm mostly Don/ Leo. With a tad of Raph and Mike in there somewhere, hehe. ;) ;)

Leonardo Mystic
02-24-2005, 09:48 PM
I'm definitely a Leonardo. We share many of the same personality traits. Just to name a few, I'm sensible, extremely patient, and a perfectionist. I'm also a bit like Donatello because I'm kind of quiet and shy, and try to avoid conflict. Though if I got to fight, I'll fight with the intensity, and focus as Leo does.

azure turtle
02-25-2005, 12:30 AM
I'm more of a cross between Leo and Mikey. I am a perfectionist but I am a joker in a humorous way. :D
Hey! You and I have something in common, Savanna. ;) I often describe myself as being like Mikey, but with a bit of Leo. I'm a goofball who's often happy-go-lucky (Mike) but I know when to be serious and I've got strong ties to my family (Leo).

Mr. Stay Puft
02-25-2005, 01:08 AM
I'm a little of all of them.

Mikey: Goofiness, sense of humor, laid back, love of comic books and pizza's my favorite food.
Raph: Short-tempered, cynical, sarcastic and my musical preference is mostly metal, punk and hardcore (though I listen to just about anything).
Don: Computer/music geek, laid back, prefer to avoid conflict and sushi's my second favorite food.
Leo: Usually playing by the rules, mild perfectionist, I can be extremely focused when it comes to my writing, art or music and supposedly I'm a good leader.

I've always considered myself to be a cross between Mikey and Raph, though.

Mecha Cow
02-25-2005, 06:35 AM
I can relate to each of them.

I'm a perfectionist moralist like Leonardo,
I'm quiet like Donatello (Quiet, not shy),
I'm a short-tempered cynic, like Raphael,
I'm creative and laid-back like Michelangelo.

zkarlette
02-25-2005, 08:55 PM
I relate a lot with Mike I think.... but lately Ive had my Raph moments which im trying to get rid of :|

Mars-Chan
02-25-2005, 10:45 PM
*sai* Oh, dear...you had to get me started...

I have got such a bad temper that flares up if anyone crosses me on a bad day, so I DEFINATELY am a hot head like Raph.

Hey, if you don't believe me, bug me on a bad day...(which is, unfortunately...EVERY SINGLE DAY..... :sweatdro: ))

TheShowstoppa
02-25-2005, 10:55 PM
Well, Let's see:

I like to lead. I take charge because no one else will. I also don't like to leave things unfinished. Therefore: I am a little Leo.

I'm also the one my family calls on when everything breaks down. Computer's broken, I have to fix it. I'm also the geek around here with knowledge of sometimes pointless and sometimes useful things... Therefore I'm a little Don.

I love to have fun. I've got to be the life of the party and I enjoy making people laugh. Therefore I'm a little Mikey.

But if you test me the wrong way, I have a hair-trigger temper and I don't know how to cool down that quickly. Therefore I'm a little Raph.

I guess you could say that I have the major qualities of all the Turtles. Unfortunately, I don't have the patience and skill of Splinter.

XERO
02-25-2005, 11:21 PM
I am me.

I represent myself, but I do have some of the qualities of my brothers.

I try to perfect my skills like Leonardo.

I like to have fun like Michelangelo.

I am not as smart as Donatello, but I am handy like him, thanks to his teaching me how to do it.

I don't have a short temper like Raphael, but I can be sarcastic and witty like him. We often trade insults with each other. I usually win. :lol:

But if I had to pick one, it would be Mikey. I just relate to him the most. Leo, Raph, and Donny pretty much take him for granted, but I'm the only one who gets him. We do alot of things together, even kicking butt together, tag-team like. :D And next to me, he is probably the best videogamer around.

Don't tell him (right away :) ), but I love that guy, and it would hurt me alot if something happened to him. He is the heart of this team, just like Leo is the leader, Don the brains, Raph the passion, and me the vision.

But the heart is the most important piece. Without it, we'd die.

Michelangelo, my brother, I salute you. Thank you for everything. :)

TheShowstoppa
02-25-2005, 11:27 PM
Ya know... that was actually one of the best written posts I've read. I like how you put yourself into the shoes of a 5th Turtle. Kudos to you!

XERO
02-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Thanks, man. I really appreciate that. :)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: One of the greatest inspirations ever. 8)

cowabunga14
02-26-2005, 12:53 PM
I know a person that reminds me of Donatello. He's really smart and quiet like Donny. I also know a person that reminds me of Casey Jones. His attitude is similar to Casey's and his hair is like the same length as Casey's.

Ecto Jedi
02-26-2005, 08:05 PM
I don't think I'm exactly like any of the Turtles, really...Since I share characteristics but not exactly all of them. I'd like to think I'm more like Don, since he's been my favourite since I was, oh, I'd say four or five years old. I am smart, but I'm not exactly what you'd call a techno-geek either.

I guess I'm like Mikey 'cuz I immensely enjoy making people laugh and, to a certain extent, I like being the eccentric one in the group. I'm very seldom like Raph since I don't lose my temper very often. I often get pissed off a bit but I don't remember the last time I've truly felt overcome by anger so much that the **** hit fan, so to speak.

And no, I'm not Leo, since I'm not a leader. At least I don't think I am.

Misfit
02-26-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm a mixture of Raph and Mike.

Lioness-Goddess
02-28-2005, 07:16 PM
I act exactly like Mikey. My friends have taken to calling me Mika. Hehe, I still don't see what's wrong with playing air guitar in the middle of the cafeteria.

ZodiacAngel
03-01-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm a mix of Donnie and Mikey. I'm intelligent and like to invent and fix things, but I like to goof off and have fun.

hazlov2004
03-02-2005, 06:38 AM
hmmmmm lets see well im somewhat of a leo i know that im little bit of a don i love video games so im a mikey and when start to yell or anything like that im a raph

Lisardo
03-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Ut-oh, this again. I like Leo best, but I'm not totally like him. I have a mixture of Don and Raph I guess. I hate my temper!

NightwatchersOnlygirl
03-09-2005, 08:27 AM
I like a good joke and like Milkey But don't get on my bad side I am just like
Raphael :x :x :evil:

Sewer Bull
03-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Raph's my favourite. He's been the one since I first saw TMNT a.d. 1987. He's just like me - I sometimes have feeling that I watch myself in the mirror while watching TMNT. In reality, I'm as sarcastic, witty and ironic as the old one used to be and romantic (but also choleric) lone wolf having difficulties with freeing my inner feelings out as the new one. And myself is my worst enemy. Red's my favourite colour. There are some more qualites and flaws concerning rivarly and relations with others, but enough of this personal vivisection. If you crave for meeting Raph in reality - just contact me, as I'm his perfect incarnation in the real world. And when I buy myself a nice pair of sais and start swallowing chlorophyll to become purely green - you will not be able to tell the difference... ;)
I don't like Leo because in reality I'm surrounded by the army of Leos. But I share my scientific soul with Don. I have no special feelings for Mike and "Mikey people".

Best wishes,

Robweiller

Buslady
03-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Raph's my favourite. He's been the one since I first saw TMNT a.d. 1987. He's just like me - I sometimes have feeling that I watch myself in the mirror while watching TMNT. In reality, I'm as sarcastic, witty and ironic as the old one used to be and romantic (but also choleric) lone wolf having difficulties with freeing my inner feelings out as the new one. And myself is my worst enemy. Red's my favourite colour. There are some more qualites and flaws concerning rivarly and relations with others, but enough of this personal vivisection. If you crave for meeting Raph in reality - just contact me, as I'm his perfect incarnation in the real world. And when I buy myself a nice pair of sais and start swallowing chlorophyll to become purely green - you will not be able to tell the difference... ;)
I don't like Leo because in reality I'm surrounded by the army of Leos. But I share my scientific soul with Don. I have no special feelings for Mike and "Mikey people".

Best wishes,

Robweiller

About the Leos...you an me both man..but I married one. *crash!*
I'm becoming so damn pessimistic about life cause the human race sucks bigtime, I swear I'm turning into a full on Raph type. I don't want to but ya know...all the crap that goes on around this damn world...it's hard to keep yer head up...bleah

Lioness-Goddess
03-10-2005, 01:37 PM
I have no special feelings for Mike and "Mikey people"

Robweiller

You don't like me? *sniff* Haha, I'm just kidding. Kid-ding. I'm a Mikey people. I think I need to relax...

Sewer Bull
03-10-2005, 02:13 PM
You don't like me? *sniff* Haha, I'm just kidding. Kid-ding. I'm a Mikey people. I think I need to relax...

Don't worry Mikey people. "No special feelings" means also "no negative ones". I will not try to clobber you or call "a dork" without no actual reason. In fact, some "Mikey people" always try to cheer me up in reality. Very noble of them. Actually, I once had more Mikey's innocent sense of humour but it turned to be more old Raph's style :ohwell:

Best wishes,

Robweiller

Sewer Bull
03-10-2005, 02:54 PM
About the Leos...you an me both man..but I married one. *crash!*

Pity for me, Buslady.
But I'm single at the moment, so prepare yourselves, other Raph's female fans 8)

I'm becoming so damn pessimistic about life cause the human race sucks bigtime, I swear I'm turning into a full on Raph type. I don't want to but ya know...all the crap that goes on around this damn world...it's hard to keep yer head up...bleah

Hiding "in sewers" for some time should be a remedy for Raph's personalities. Or leaving their present area. I guess. Or not. I wish I left my present environment for the few months and make a long odyssey through the distant lands. U.S. maybe the good target for a journey like that. From the Eastern to Western Coast and the way back. And then I'll return "chez moi" to check if they'd missed me.
I don't want my rage to rule over my mind, but lately I find it very hard to keep it totally leashed. Therefore Leo people think I'm lousy. But it's them who lead this world to perdition and craziness.

Best wishes,

Robweiller

marleynaki
03-11-2005, 05:46 PM
splinter like the reggae music!!!! cool me too hehehehe
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/marleynaki/splintersmoking.jpg

Ra
03-11-2005, 11:05 PM
:o WHAT THE?!?!? :o

well, on topic, this is how i think i relate to each turtle the most -

1 - Raph
2 - Mikey
3 - Don
4 - Leo

i'm really (and i mean REALLY) hotheaded like Raph and i can't sit still for one second. if i'm punished for something, my fault or not, i won't go down with out a fight of words or fists. i'm also looked as the 'second in comand but would like to lead for a day' kinda person. then i cover that up with my humor like Mike (well...try to) and i always see him as the youngest. i'm usually the youngest in games and clubs so i know where the guy is coming from. Donnie next because i understand tenogadgets like him. i'm shy around new people like he is. then last - Leo. i'm like him the least personality wise (i like him, i just don't see myself at anyway like him at all even if i tried) when i really have to, i use my head. but i usually do think before i jump into something. the key word is usually :D

ZodiacAngel
03-12-2005, 06:32 AM
splinter like the reggae music!!!! cool me too hehehehe
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/marleynaki/splintersmoking.jpg

:lol: Way too funny!

What the heck were you on when you did this pic?

marleynaki
03-12-2005, 07:19 AM
jajajajajajaja.... ;)

shadowflame611
03-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Though Raph's my fave, I'm probably most like Donnie/Leo. I dont get angry with people too often.

Garou
03-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Hmmm..... I have something from all four in me, I guess... Though I can't come to think of anything from Donny at the moment... Mostly because I can't remember what I should translate too :|

I guess mostly Raph and Leo...

Pusimjau
03-22-2005, 04:54 PM
I don`t know why, but I am like Mike. I took the quis on cartoonnetwork.com and I ended up with Mike.

starry
03-24-2005, 01:42 AM
This is fun. :lol:

I've noticed that at work I'm more like Leo (employee with seniority, gotta get the job done and keep everyone on task), at home I'm more Mikey (youngest in the family who likes to play and joke around), and with friends I'm Don-ish (only without all the smarts). Overall I think I'm a mix of Leo and Don though. ^__^

Leonardo_
05-18-2005, 08:16 AM
Hay, I am new here and I have got definitly the type of Leonardo.
My friends assure that I am too bossy, and too serious. Yes, in some situations I take the leadership, but this only because I feel responsible.
My weaknesses are, that I am very sensible and I take my failures personally.
I could count more, but I don't want to sound boring.
:)

Ra
05-20-2005, 05:33 AM
This is fun. :lol:

I've noticed that at work I'm more like Leo (employee with seniority, gotta get the job done and keep everyone on task), at home I'm more Mikey (youngest in the family who likes to play and joke around), and with friends I'm Don-ish (only without all the smarts). Overall I think I'm a mix of Leo and Don though. ^__^
what? no Raph? :P

Raph's Girl
05-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Im a combo of all of em:

Raphael: Im a bit of a hot head, it doesn't take much to piss me off...I get pissed off over the slightest things....Im also known for my sarcasm....I don't like his choice in music tho....I prefer country and pop....and oldies *L* And like Raph I love my family and friends and would do anything to protect them....

Leonardo: I have a love of swords and history. Plus im a perfectionist.... And being a Capricorn I sometimes take things to litteral... :p

Donatello: Im a computer geek, I like fixing things, Im a bit shy, and reserved (untill I get pissed off *lol*)

Mike: Im a jokster..what can I say...I love making people feel good....I've been known to make depressed people happy again with my jokes....

Splinter: I love Sushi and calimari... :lol:

Leonardo_
05-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Hay Raph's Girl, do you have got swords at home, too??

lilonardo
05-20-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm good with machinery, so I'm mostly like Donatello

Raph's Girl
05-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Hay Raph's Girl, do you have got swords at home, too??

No... I wish I did....but I can't really afford any at the moment... My dad has a couple swords tho...One that's been in my family for a while...my grandfather killed Nazi's with it in WWII and there's still some blood stains on it... :o Im gonna be getting my dad's sword collection when he dies....

But I want a couple Katana.... just to put on my bedroom wall...

starry
05-27-2005, 01:41 PM
what? no Raph? :P

Nope. :lol: Sometimes I wish I could get angry like he does. I just keep it in until something triggers it.

I think most people have a little bit of each Turtle in their personalities and lives...and that's why specific Turtle bashing isn't so common. It's easy to relate to each one, even if it's just a little bit.

Shadow Leonardo
05-27-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm mostly like Leo because we both have the same favorite color and I am leader to my friends,also like Leo I am shy but brave.I am Mikey because I can be a real goofball and I am pretty funny.I can be Raph because I can get really ticked off at times.I sometimes can be Donnie because I can fix computers and I'm good with electronics.

tmnt_girl
07-19-2005, 11:12 AM
i'm posstly like leo, sensible a good leader and moture,
but i'm also abit like don because i like science and i'm top in my class.

Dragnskull
07-20-2005, 03:19 AM
for those who read my intro thread u should probably already have an idea
although i like to play around alot...and im really into computeres..

my life most gives me a raph-ish lifestyle ig uess...being the hothead that i am.

Snowkat
07-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Gees... guess i'm a lot like Don, Raph and Mikey...I'm not a very good leader I'm usually the one avoiding leading because I always mess everything up so...anywho, like Don I like to tinker with things...I help my dad a lot (he's a bio-medical engineer!) and I think logically about everything..., I know I'm like Mikey because I luv video games and comics ^_^, and like Raph I tend to be borderline with anger sometimes..most of the time...ok almost always....

Snowkat ^_^

Benito
07-20-2005, 09:32 AM
Definatily like Michelangelo

Masked Ninja
07-20-2005, 07:59 PM
I think the only Turtle who isn't like me at all is Raph. I'm pretty optimistic and while I can get annoyed, it takes a lot for me to go off on someone. When I get angry, I tend to stew intead of bringing it out.

I'm mostly like Leonardo, I think - I'm a perfectionist to the core, and I rely on a very strict system of values.

I do have a bit of Don, as I'm a geek sometimes...I love science and computers, and I graduated near the top of my class.

However, I also have a pretty healty sense of humor and I love to laugh. And I really love video games...so there's a bit of Mikey in me too. Maybe it's him that makes me such a procrastinator, which is terrible to live with sometimes. A perfectionist AND a procrastinator? *sigh*