PDA

View Full Version : Worst TMNT theme music

Jester
04-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Hey all, Jester here. And to live up to my namesake a new wacky thread about the TMNT theme songs from the shows...which is the worst?? Is it the new toons?? Is it Red Sky?? Is it the god-aweful NT:TNM??
Vote now!!

KROW
04-07-2005, 10:21 AM
A voting process with no poll! That is wacky! EDIT: And even wackier is the fact that you added one while I posted that! Damn you to the nine hells! :P

I pick TNM. It was a bit too corny for my taste.

Jester
04-07-2005, 10:22 AM
I was working on it...:P

Sewer Bull
04-07-2005, 10:55 AM
I voted for the new toon. I just can't stand the very beginning and the "turtles count it off" phrase. There's nothing memorable in this theme, maybe except for "I love being the turtle" fragment. Also - it is very messy and does not have any leading concept, not like other songs.

Next Mutation is not much better, though I like the "na-na-na-na ninja, ninja turtles!" line which is nice and catchy.

TMNT classic - this song evokes memories of distant past, on the other hand - too mild IMO. I thought it used to have more sauce than it actually has. BTW - who actually performed it?

And Red Line ends too early to be liked by many. Pity.

Jester
04-07-2005, 10:58 AM
well thought out Rob...very nice post....i must agreet that the new toon theme sone isn't as memorable as the old one....wonde rif they'll ever change it...maybe after saki's finally gone...:P

ZariusTwo
04-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Next Mutation, it sounded like a pre-school interpretation of the series, Saban's series often have excellent theme songs (Power Rangers, V.R Troopers, Bettleborgs) but THIS...ugh.

Jester
04-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Saban theme songs seldom tell the origin story too....:P

DrSpengler
04-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Can't recall Next Mutation, so I'd say the New Toon is the weakest. I wasn't overly fond of the Red Sky theme with that cheesey guitar music, but "Never fight unless someone else starts" is pretty lame.

Kameko
04-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Personally, I like the rejected theme for the new toon. But that's just me. ^^

If I have to choose the one I like the least, I have to go with TNM - it's not terrible, but it references VENUS, and for that it must die. ;P

LionO
04-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Personally, I like the rejected theme for the new toon. But that's just me. ^^

If I have to choose the one I like the least, I have to go with TNM - it's not terrible, but it references VENUS, and for that it must die. ;P

me too, anyone care to post it, I miss it so much ...(clear throat) For fifteen years we....

C'mon!

Anyway, I voted for the red sky one. I would ahve voted for the next mutation but I never heard it

ZariusTwo
04-07-2005, 07:14 PM
http://www.soundamerica.com/sounds/themes/Cartoons/J-Q/ninjatng.wav

Seurat
04-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Personally, I disliked the "Red Sky" song... it felt like a b*****dization of the original, more catchy theme song. But then again, I felt kinda dismayed as soon as Ninja Turtles was being taken in a more serious direction. I still watched, but I wasn't as thrilled about it.

MrPliggins
04-07-2005, 09:16 PM
I have to say the new theme because the lyrics are weak and I don't like the counting off..we know there's four of 'em! "if all else fails then it's time to kick butt..." I think they should say shell, but it wouldnt rhyme.."i love being a turtle" doesn't really fit with the rest of the song. "there's no one better, watch out for Shredder..." ugh.

the original theme will always be the best. hard to top that one.

Spitfire
04-07-2005, 11:16 PM
The new theme is pretty bad but man the Next Mutation song was just horrible. Some cheesy wanna be rock song gah just horrible

Ninja Tiptup
04-07-2005, 11:49 PM
I kinda like the Next Mutation opening rap. It served it's purpose well. But yeah, compared to the rest it was the worst.

That Matt Guy
04-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Gotta go with the new theme. It just isn't catchy enough.

Nice avatar by the way Jester.

Duke
04-08-2005, 10:35 AM
This is a tough guestion. I pretty much hate anything that revolved aroung the next mutation including its theme song but like Rob said at least the "na-na-na-na ninja" part is kind of catchy. The new toon just plain sucks from start to finish so I'll have to vote for it.

Anarky
04-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Well, I think the new one, the counting is awful. Well, maybe they just wanted to proove that there is no "5"... which would actually be a good thing.

But for show themes, there's always that bit of extra. The images to go with it. And I do not like the new intro, for one reason, for one stupid scene. The TMNT ride their trendy things. A BMX-bike, one of those stupid scooters, a skateboard and roller skates. What were they thinking? If it weren't for that scene, the intro (the images at least) would be rather good.

Best TMNT intro still is the German Original Toon intro. Awesome. I still know the lyrics after, phew, ten years. And I can still say that I never understood Splinter. :D

KROW
04-08-2005, 11:04 AM
I never minded the counting in the new theme so much. I heard, "1, 2, 3, 4!" in alot of songs and just thought they incorprated that into the turtles theme. I thought it a bit ingenuitive. Not spectacularly so, but a tad clever.

However, that Shredder line has to go.

Jester
04-08-2005, 11:53 AM
and it may just after exodus....hey, maybe they'll go to the rejected theme...:P
oh AND thanks Matt

Gemma
04-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Am I the only one that likes the new toon theme? :(

Next Mutation got my vote, it was just too corny.

Sewer Bull
04-08-2005, 12:44 PM
And why do you like it, Gemdrive?

I part Anarky's view - trendy sport equipment does not fit turtles, besides they probably used it only in one episode after all (the one when Tengu Sword appears for the first time)- so why they are present in the intro?
Especially Leo looks fearsome on his scooter... :|

Mandi-chan
04-08-2005, 01:39 PM
I like the new toon theme too! And for some odd reason, I like TNM's theme...don't ask why I just do. It's kinda catchy. And I don't think I've head the Red Sky one due to the fact that I don't watch the old toon.

Jester
04-08-2005, 01:39 PM
yeah...if i had toput them in any order it's be Classic, Red sky, New Toon, NM...but that's my rating...Classic may be mainly nestalgia....i didn't like the new toon intro at first but it's catchy...the lyrics could use work but the music is cool...:P

marleynaki
04-08-2005, 03:24 PM
i like more the song of the old toon

Ryona
04-08-2005, 04:51 PM
The worst one for me would have to be Ninja Turtles: TNM, followed closely by the new TMNT series theme.

I mean honestly.... BLEH! I do hope that they change it to something much better in the next season.

TMNT: Red Sky was ok...

My favorite and ultamite BEST theme is the original TMNT theme! God, I love that theme! :D

Anarchistguy
04-09-2005, 07:08 AM
I have to go with the new show. I don't like how it's too politically correct, and that scene at the end when they ride their bikes and stuff.

Shadow Leonardo
04-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Next Mutation god that bugged me

Gemma
04-09-2005, 11:33 AM
And why do you like it, Gemdrive?

I part Anarky's view - trendy sport equipment does not fit turtles, besides they probably used it only in one episode after all (the one when Tengu Sword appears for the first time)- so why they are present in the intro?
Especially Leo looks fearsome on his scooter... :|
The easiest thing to do is to say what I don't like. Personally, the 'watch out for shredder' part needs to go, aside from that, the music is nice and the words, although not all of them, are quite applicable to the show in general and who it is aimed at. It is a kids show and even though the TMNT are ninjas they're still what? 15? So why can't they ride on scooters and stuff? And like you say, it is only a short scene and they've only used them once in 'Darkness on the Edge of Town'. I think it all fits the show quite well and it could have been a hell of a lot worse but they've managed to keep it aimed at a kids market and yet not too child-like.

Ra
04-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Am I the only one that likes the new toon theme? :(

no! of coarse not! the theme is what got me listening for the second time round and made me watch

i personally hated TNM theme. the 'na-na-na-na-Ninja, ninja turtles!' bit was alright, but the rest of it... :dead:

the only parts i hate for the new theme is the part where they come zooming in on their bikes, scooters, ect. that is just plain random! the other part i want to kill is 'watch out for Shredder!'. they should have something that ryhmes and sounds good. maybe 'they don't need to wear a sweater'?

i know, it sucks :lol:

EDIT

wait a minute, hold the phone here! what the hell is 'Red Sky'? :-?

Anarky
04-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Red Sky are the latest episodes of the old toon. Those two or three series where they replaced Shredder and Krang (including gang) with the other guys like Dregg and Mung. They also had a theme where you saw flashes of the live action version of the TMNT.

Ra
04-09-2005, 05:40 PM
ah, that's a relief. for a minute there i thought there was another cartoon out there that i didn't know about :D many thanks, Anarky :)

Orochi Chimera
04-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I don't remember TNM theme but out of the others I'd say the new show. I've gotten used to it but I still don't like it that much.

Lone Wolf
04-09-2005, 07:43 PM
I have heard all the themes, and while I am not exactly the biggest fan of the old show, it definitely had the best theme music. My favorite was the Red Sky theme, as I loved the more serious and grittier guitar interpretation of the theme.

I love the music and the singer for the theme of the new toon, but as has been mentioned, some of the lyrics are just too damn cheesy. "Never fight unless someone else starts" makes me feel like I am about to watch a cartoon with Barney or some other sing-along character in it. I mean, it started out so cool with "Raised by the code of the martial arts," and then they eviscerated it.

Garou
04-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Well, I've only heard the themes from the new and the old cartoon. I like the new one better, mostly because it's so catchy and has a good beat.

cowabunga14
04-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Next Mutation sounds like some hicks sang it. It also sounds like it was really rushed. Thirty-one seconds is too short for a theme song. It shoulda been at least a minute long. The rhymin' was idiotic and it wasn't very thoughtful.

ZariusTwo
04-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Well, I've only heard the themes from the new and the old cartoon. I like the new one better, mostly because it's so catchy and has a good beat.

Huh?

If by "good beat" you mean "beating the composer", I agree...

The new theme is'nt as bad as Next Mutation, but it makes the arguably dark and mature show look like a pre-school cartoon in presentation, the original theme song did'nt insult it's audience, and reminded them it was an action show

ZodiacAngel
04-10-2005, 05:45 PM
I'm not a big fan of the new toon's theme.

The "Red Sky" theme is okay, I've never heard the theme for "Next Mutation" and I love the old cartoon theme song.

Ryona
04-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Huh?

The new theme is'nt as bad as Next Mutation, but it makes the arguably dark and mature show look like a pre-school cartoon in presentation, the original theme song did'nt insult it's audience, and reminded them it was an action show

Yes, I was confused by that too...

I can't imagine anyone liking the new series theme over the old series theme.

It's like preffering a Sloppy Joe from a school cafeteria over a gourmet feast prepared by Emeril Lagasse.

donnie'zfan
04-11-2005, 09:34 AM
WHAT are you guys talking about my bro played it and I think it sucks :sick: there never was or will ever be a fifth turtle not now not EVER :x :sick: :x :) no offence but it's true. :D :D :D

Garou
04-11-2005, 09:44 AM
I actually meant what I said. I do like the new one better.

Jephael
04-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Lets face it, there's just no way they can ever top the original theme song --"Heroes in a Half Shell, Turtle Power!!!"

I've actually done some creative editing with the Next Mutation theme before to take out the part about Venus and Dragon Lord. It's not on my computer anymore but maybe some day I'll redo it and post it up somewhere for everyone to hear it.

The new series theme is pretty catchy music-wise but those GOD-AWFUL lyrics have got to go.

donnie'zfan
04-11-2005, 10:21 AM
I like the new one the best :D :D :D I think it's great it goes well with the pictures

ZariusTwo
04-11-2005, 10:33 AM
I like the new one the best :D :D :D I think it's great it goes well with the pictures

This is a darker show, not a colouring book.

I actually meant what I said. I do like the new one better.

Then you really should listen to some GOOD theme songs that don't insult the audience or the fans

donnie'zfan
04-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Yah well whatever TNM sucks that's all period there i fixed it :D :D :D
now where was I oh Yah

cowabunga14
04-11-2005, 11:16 AM
If they changed the theme song for the new series in could be like a shortened version of Turtle Power by Partners in Kryme. That song is original and it was number one in the UK for like ten weeks.

Garou
04-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Then you really should listen to some GOOD theme songs that don't insult the audience or the fans

First of all, I have my right to think whatever I want. I simply added my point of view, and I don't want to get hit in the head for that. There is a reason for it to be called a forum. We all state what we think, we can debate it, but no one's supposed to be looked down on for doing or thinking otherwise than other fans.

Secondly, the theme song isn't the one insulting, you are. If you can't stand what others say, you shouldn't participate in this. You should make a webpage with your thoughts, and make sure no one could respond to it.

Think about this before posting.

Lone Wolf
04-11-2005, 01:21 PM
This is a darker show, not a colouring book.

I find it amusing that this is the same guy that throws little hissy fits if anyone provides anything other than a laudatory opinion of his beloved classic TMNT cartoon (See Season 1 DVD thread). Hypocrisy anyone?

Kali
04-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Please, people, let's not make this personal.

And for the record, I don't think there's a theme song I didn't like on one level or another. :D

Jester
04-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Good point, I like the beat of the new show's, the nestalgia of the old toon's and well....not much about NT:TNM aside from the first bit before venus is mentioned...
"4 green turtles (heard the news!)
Changed to mutants by an ooze
Found on the floor, raised by a rat!
Now they're ninjas how 'bout that!"

-Savannah-
04-11-2005, 08:35 PM
I think they could find better lyrics for the opening theme for the new series of the TMNT. It should be fun to listen too, but it gets dull and rather boring after the only a second episode you've seen.

Ryona
04-11-2005, 10:35 PM
I've been avoiding the new series intro for over a year. When I get ready to watch TMNT on a Saturday morning, I mute the TV, then I'll run off to the fridge and pour me some juice and drink it. Then I'll put my attention back to the TV when the intro is over.

Ugh... Why did it have to be so awful?... *groans*

VaughnMichael
04-12-2005, 09:43 PM
The new toon song sucks so damn much ugh every time I listen to it I die a bit more inside lol
-Putrescent

Anarchistguy
04-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Huh?

The new theme is'nt as bad as Next Mutation, but it makes the arguably dark and mature show look like a pre-school cartoon in presentation.

The original cartoon did the EXACT opposite with the first theme song.

ThirdMarioBro
04-12-2005, 10:07 PM
The new toon theme isn't all that bad. I've heard far worse.....Like that Next Mutation theme. It must die and rot. No other ears should have to be punished.

tormentedvagrant
04-13-2005, 08:18 AM
I just cant get into the new shows theme like I used to rock out to the original turtles theme. Thats right I said rock out... I'll go to my room.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Even though i'm an old school Tmnt fan, i give the new toon it's credit. The new theme song is mostly catchy and respectable, with the exception of Shredder's voice which is totally unneeded and is cheesy. I think some of the editing is very good like in the old toon intro. There isn't much of a difference in quality between the 2.

After saying that though, which theme tells the better story? The old one. The scenes have more life to them and more energetic in the old one like Michaelangelo break dancing, the turtles flying in the air etc. I like the "1,2,3,4" thing in the new tone, but this sets for more simplistic lyrics. The old one just seems to go at a faster tempo and works better. I would say that the old is a bit better than the new one.

Next Mutation theme is just plain forgettable. I haven't heard the red sky theme for years, but i can't even remember the way it went.

Karpo_007
04-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Like others have said, the new show's theme certainly does not fit the mood. I think they should compose a better theme, and lose the lyrics completely. Next season would be a good time to change it, since it seems Exodus will bring some big changes.

donnie'zfan
04-14-2005, 02:09 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about I think it's great :D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Turtles count it off
One, Two, Three, Four
(Turtles!) Mutant chain reaction.
(Turtles!) Livin' underground.
(Turtles!) Ninjitsu action.
(Turtles!) It's a shell of a town
Turtles count it off
(One!) Live by the code of the martial arts.
(Two!) Never fight unless someone else starts.
(Three!) Always stick together no matter what.
(Four!) If all else fails then it's time to KICK BUTT
I love bein' (I love bein')
I love being a Turtle
Turtles count it off
One, Two, Three, Four
(Turtles!) There's no one better.
(Turtles!) "Watch out for Shredder"
(Turtles!) They're like no others.
(Turtles!) Those teenage brothers.
One, Two, Three, Four
One, Two, Three, Four

ZariusTwo
04-14-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about I think it's great :D

Turtles count it off
One, Two, Three, Four
Turtles count it off
I love being a Turtle
Turtles count it off
One, Two, Three, Four
One, Two, Three, Four
One, Two, Three, Four

Thanks for psoting the lyrics, Insomina has been cured.

Ryona
04-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Turtles count it off
One, Two, Three, Four
Turtles count it off
I love being a Turtle
Turtles count it off
One, Two, Three, Four
One, Two, Three, Four
One, Two, Three, Four

Ugh... Excuse me while I through-up... :sick:

Anyway... Karpo_007 is totally right. We need a new them without lyrics. I nice dark toned theme would do the series a great deal of justice.

donnie'zfan
04-14-2005, 04:35 PM
What are you talking about what is wrong with the new one:?:

Ryona
04-14-2005, 05:26 PM
It's like Zarius Two said... the lyrics are too childish, plus the count off is annoying... And hearing "Turtles!" over and over in the theme is irritating.

ZariusTwo
04-14-2005, 06:33 PM
What are you talking about what is wrong with the new one:?

Laymens' terms, it f*cking sucks and insults the audience, the series is FAR from the childish manner the lyrics represent

VaughnMichael
04-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Laymens' terms, it f*cking sucks and insults the audience, the series is FAR from the childish manner the lyrics represent
amen brotha amen

donnie'zfan
04-16-2005, 07:42 AM
Yah well it's better than :oops:

Four green Turtles
Heard the news?
Changed to Mutants by an ooze

Found on a floor
Raised by a rat
Now they're Ninjas
How 'bout that?

Check it out
A fifth one found
Coming with news in Chinatown
Sent away, but now she's live
With the rest yeah
That makes five

Na na na na Ninja, Ninja Turtles

Yeah!

Don't look now, a real bad dude
Painted rude with an attitude
Dragonlord - yeah that's his name
Things are never gonna be the same

Ninja Turtles are on the scene
You mess with green and it's gonna get mean

Na na na na Ninja, Ninja Turtles.

Ryona
04-16-2005, 07:46 AM
Four green Turtles
Heard the news?
Changed to Mutants by an ooze

Found on a floor
Raised by a rat
Now they're Ninjas
How 'bout that?

Check it out
A fifth one found
Coming with news in Chinatown
Sent away, but now she's live
With the rest yeah
That makes five

Yeah!

Don't look now, a real bad dude
Painted rude with an attitude
Dragonlord - yeah that's his name
Things are never gonna be the same

Na na na na Ninja, Ninja Turtles.

May this theme burn in Hell. :dead:

lilonardo
04-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Is the "Red sky" Ninja turtles the Japanesey 3-part series?

ZariusTwo
04-16-2005, 09:58 AM
Is the "Red sky" Ninja turtles the Japanesey 3-part series?

The OAV was only two parts

The Red Sky theme was from the darker final seasons of the original series (8-10)

Weapon X
04-16-2005, 01:33 PM
I voted for TNM, just for the cheesy?cornyballness of it.

Best them is The original Toon.

ZodiacAngel
04-16-2005, 02:13 PM
I voted for TNM, just for the cheesy?cornyballness of it.

Best them is The original Toon.

Darn right. The orginal theme is so damn catchy.

Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!

Mr._Mutant_Man
04-16-2005, 02:19 PM
Red Sky. The Teenage.....Mutant......Ninja.....Turtles.... chorus is kind of annoying. I never watched Next Mutation.

Turtledude2k3
04-16-2005, 02:31 PM
Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!

This is my favorite theme of them all.. :D

I am starting to dislike the theme song because we are in season 3 and it's getting old. Also the theme song made this show for a younger auidence but the Turtles are one of my favorite shows. I'm 23 and I loved the old cartoon adn the movies.. I wished they would change the theme quickly before we all stop watching it.. Heck I just change the channel while the theme is playing.

cowabunga14
04-16-2005, 05:18 PM
I only really saw Next Mutation a few times. I think I stopped watchin' cuz I didn't wanna get up or I couldn't handle the show's mediocrity. I don't really remember the show. I listened to the theme song on Windows Media Player. That's the song I voted for. Its weird how Next Mutation was on Fox and the news series is. What's up with that?

darthsith19
04-24-2005, 11:08 AM
I said Red Sky. It is slow and boring and it says "when the evil Shredder attacks" when Dregg is the main villian at the time.

The next mutation was the worst of the shows but the song was fast and catchy.

The new song is cool, espically when they say the 4 rules and then show Casey and the eerie music comes on.

The original song was, or course, the best. It was classic. Never gets old. Never will.

willdawizz
04-24-2005, 12:42 PM
next mutation and the new one equally are :sick: compared to the original..the original just stuck to its cartoonish fun while the others seem like they try to hard to make it cool for the new gen

iamstillhiro1112
04-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Id' vote the theme to the cbs tmnt. I don't know which it is tho. Seriously, the old tune was the build up to the show. That cbs theme ruined it for me.

Thereisnoart
04-28-2005, 12:37 PM
You gotta give this one to Red Sky.

The old is too memorable and sentimental to ever be seen objectively, so it's out from the start.
The Next Mutation is a series I'd rather not even acknowledge as part of the Turtles mythology, but the theme sounds enough like a Primus knockoff to give it some sort of strange novelty appeal. Don't get me wrong, though, it still sucks.
The new one sounds like a Mark Mothersbaugh impersonation. If you don't know who that is, he is an ex-member of Devo ("it's not too late - to whip it! - Whip it good!") that now does cartoon and movie music. You can hear his work on Rugrats, but the Mark Mothersbaugh song that I think of is the "Rocket Power" theme (Look him up on IMDB, this guy's all over the place). But, back to the point, the new toon's lyrics are really ridiculously politically correct and it does suck hardcore.
To me, the Red Sun is the most offensive iteration because they dared tamper with the original, and they should be melted for approaching the most holy theme. The Red Sun theme is way too ambitious with its epic Journey-like "Taaaaatuuuuul Poowwwaaaaaaaah!", belted out by some synth choir of eunuchs. Though it probably demonstrates the tone of its show better than the rest, as it sounds just as lost and re-hashed as the series it represents.

But maybe I think too much. :ohwell:

Sage Ninja
05-02-2005, 12:07 AM
I actually don't mind the theme to the new toon that much, to me its tolerable. I don't really care for "turtles cout it off"! part though.

For me i really didn't like the theme to Turtles Next Mutation...though I may be bias because i liked nothing from TNM at all :x

azure turtle
05-02-2005, 12:22 AM
To me, the Red Sun is the most offensive iteration because they dared tamper with the original
I totally agree. I can't stand the Red Sky theme. Drives me crazy every time I hear it, like nails on a chalkboard. :dead:

Sage Ninja
05-02-2005, 12:37 AM
meh, the red sky wasn't so bad. But they really should have cut out the scenes with Shredder in it when they replaced him with Dregg

Ratking
05-11-2005, 07:59 AM
well so far im the only one that has voted for the original. I think with out a doubt the original was the best Intro music, it just gets boring now cause we have heard it way more times than any of the others, yet in its day i think its the pick of them all.

They had the best catch phrase "heroes in a half shell" "turtle power" and they had awesome 80's synths. Infact all the music from the original series was awesome, especially all the theme music for each character and location, that alone was the reason i bought season 2 on dvd as i noticed under special features "2.0 audio tracks" i didnt get my hopes up, yet when i bought it, i have obviously found out, it wasnt what i had hoped for :(

Spitfire
05-11-2005, 08:20 AM
well so far im the only one that has voted for the original. I think with out a doubt the original was the best Intro music
If you think that then why did you vote for it? THis topic is asking what you think the worst music is

Jester
05-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Yep, RK....it's worst...unless u find the fact that..."ok...ok...i've heard it...i've heard it" as the reason why it's the worst....the fact that it's the one that we've heard the most??