PDA

View Full Version : Confusion about Deviant Art

Raph's Girl
04-20-2005, 01:42 AM
Well I just went to my Deviant Art site to find all my stuff deleted.... the reasoning??? Apperanly I violated some sort of copywright???......nevermind the fact that all the artwork is my own... *frowns*...Im just gonna have to upload all my stuff again :-?

I have no clue what copyright I violated....none of the artwork I had was somebody elses.... *mumbles and goes off to upload her stuff again*

damnhooligan
04-20-2005, 03:45 AM
You're using Hero Machine to create your characters, right? Well, DA don't play that. Even if you edit and alter them in a different programme. http://help.deviantart.com/502/

I'd advise against uploading your stuff again. They were deleted for a reason and however you may disagree, re-violating their policies will only end in hot fiery banning. Alas.

Raph's Girl
04-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Well that's stupid.... :ohwell: Hero Machine isn't even considered to be a doll creator... plus I use Hero Machine 2.0, which isn't available on sites...not the full version anyways... that you gotta buy. :P

Oh well...I've got other artwork I can put on deviant art....my fan pics can just go into Photo Bucket or My character bio sites (of which I just mostly put head shots... :ohwell: )