PDA

View Full Version : Don't touch that remote!

Ra
04-24-2005, 05:57 PM
just a random idea when i was watching TV. turtles and co are some how transported into the TV. the ones left behind try franticly to get them out by switching the channels ending up in random situations consantly changing. how they get in, we'll disguss that when the time comes ;) remember, this is supposed to be comedy. COMEDY. there aren't to many RPGs that are aimed to be comedy, so now's the time :evilgrin: as usual, i call Ra. hopefully this will be enjoyed for the rest of this thread's life when it gets rolling :)

-Savannah-
04-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Ooooohhhh ^_^! This sounds like fun! Sigh me up for Ana!!!

tmnt_forever_fangirl
04-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Hey, what kind of shows are they gonna end up in? If any deal with Fresh Prince, I'm definetely in...don't mind me...lol

I call Mikey! (a.k.a I want Mikey inside the tv.... :lol: :evilgrin: )

Garou
04-24-2005, 07:45 PM
RAPH FOR ME!!!!! Heh, I'd like him to be in the TV too - Raph and Mikey together in that stuation? Not good :evilgrin: And then Angel...

Ra
04-24-2005, 08:38 PM
okay! here's what i've got for the characters:

Leo: Garou
Don: Jade Green
Mike: TFF
Raph: Garou
Splinter: TFF
Casey: cowabunga14

Ra: Ra
Ana: Savannah
Angel: Garou
Styker: Styker
Graysight: Jade Green
Haslov2004: Amy

keep in mind we can change the TV at any random time to any random show. meaning we can go into the Fresh Prince and maybe even the TMNT movies if we want *evil laugh* and yes, we can have Casey, April and Splinter. i can imagine Splinter trying to get them out :lol:

The Stryker
04-24-2005, 09:00 PM
I call Stryker He has A complicated Backstory but in short he's a part of the Human Gang and he stays on the outside. Well he's not good in weird situations.

Now Das....Cool

tmnt_forever_fangirl
04-24-2005, 09:04 PM
*snickers at Ra* I'll take Splinter if ya want...I really don't mind...

Roleplaying with Stryker should be fun :lol: :evilgrin:

~TFF

Ra
04-24-2005, 09:08 PM
okay, i'll do that now :)

The Stryker
04-24-2005, 09:17 PM
Warning: The Character Stryker is Very Referencial and Will call attention to whats happening. Just wanted to clarify before people start yelling at me

Ra
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM
okay then. thanks for the warning. we need all the randomness we can get :lol:

hazlov2004
04-25-2005, 11:06 AM
i`ll join im playing amy i want her to be in the tv too

-Savannah-
04-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Okay everyone is going in the TV!? Well... I think all of the characters except Splinter will be going in, unless we have another contender, because I want my character to go in too.

Garou
04-25-2005, 02:02 PM
I take Leo too, if it can help... I don't need Angel to be in the TV - the fun part would simply be Raph in the television... :evilgrin:

tmnt_forever_fangirl
04-25-2005, 02:10 PM
lol, yeah, Raph and Mikey in the Fresh Prince world at the same time? :lol: :evilgrin:

cowabunga14
04-25-2005, 04:57 PM
This sounds like fun. I'll be Casey Jones.

Jade Green
04-25-2005, 07:24 PM
I'll play Don and... Heh, Graysight.

Plus, I have an idea on how they can get stuck in, Ra. So you, TFF and Garou pm me and I'll explain.

Ra
04-25-2005, 07:39 PM
okay then Jade. i'll just update the list, then i'll PM you, then i think we'll be all set to start :evilgrin: and i apreciate you're help Garou. the sooner this thread starts to move the better (i really need some randomness :lol:)

tmnt_forever_fangirl
04-27-2005, 08:47 AM
Okay...I'm itching to start! Are we all ready?? *looks around, innocently* :evilgrin:

Ra
04-27-2005, 11:19 PM
(( okay, i'll start now. i was just waiting if anyone else wanted to play :) ))

Ra streached herself out on the beanbag underneath her weight, popcorn bowl in one hand and a pack of Doritos in the other. this was gonna be one great night of pure cable entertainment. only one problem...."okay, who's got the remote?!?" she called over her shoulder

-Savannah-
04-28-2005, 04:04 AM
Ana was sitting cross-legged on the floor, leaning against the couch frame. "Not me, I don't have that thing." she replied, breifly looking around.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
04-28-2005, 05:52 AM
Can I have Raphael :evil: :evil:

Garou
04-28-2005, 06:17 AM
((Sorry Raphsgirl, but I've already taken him. You can have Leo, if you want...))

Angel looked up with a dried fish in her mouth and blinked. She looked between the others, trying to spot it.

"I got it!" Raphael called out loud, waving it above his head.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
04-28-2005, 08:06 AM
Can I have Donnie Or Mikey :lol:

Garou
04-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Also taken. On the first page, you can see a list on all of them...

tmnt_forever_fangirl
04-28-2005, 08:52 AM
Mikey was sitting on the couch and glanced up at Raph. "No fair, Raph! You always get to pick the shows to watch!" he complained, sticking a handfull of popcorn in his mouth.

Garou
04-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Raph chuckled, quickly grabbing some popcorn from his brother with a huge smile on his face.

"You're simply too slow, Mikey," he smirked, aiming the remote towards the TV.

tmnt_forever_fangirl
04-28-2005, 09:40 AM
"Hey! I resent that!" Mike growled, setting his popcorn down and reaching across for the remote in Raph's hand. "It's my turn, now, and I say we're watching The Golden Girls!"

((*snickers* I could just see Mike watching GG :lol: ))

Jade Green
04-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Randi, who was leaning against the back of the couch, (there wasn't any more room), near Michelangelo and Raph and took another sip of her Bargs Root Beer. Stupid, untrained, uncooth boys... it was almost enough to make her go crawling back to the Mutant Militia. She alwasy had to remind herself that even the men there were immature idiots -- what was it with men and their remotes?

Don, who sat in the Lay-Z-Boy let out a sigh. "Guys, you broke the last remote, don't break my master one too! If you do, one of you will have to go out and buy a new remote!"

"Oh come on." Randi rolled her eyes, "You know you'll make a new one, just because it means tinkering with something!"

"Not. True."

hazlov2004
04-28-2005, 11:12 AM
amy who had been sitting on the floor walked over to where angel was and said there finding something to watch right

Garou
04-28-2005, 11:22 AM
Angel snickered towards Amy.

"If they can decide..."

"No way!" Raph replied, trying to hold the remote away from his younger brother, "We are so not watching that!"

Leo sighed loudly from his spot beside Splinter's chair. It was the same every single time one of them got the remote. Normally, he would have told them to cool off, but he had a slight feeling none of them would listen...

tmnt_forever_fangirl
04-28-2005, 11:30 AM
Mike let out a low growl, reaching for the remote again. "Come on, Raph! It's my turn! You always pick watching a show that plays re-runs that are boring to watch!" He made another grab for the remote, almost knocking it out of Raph's hands this time. "GG does not have re-runs that are boring!!" Mike complained, babbling on once again.

Garou
04-28-2005, 11:58 AM
"That's because the episodes are boring already," Raph mocked, trying to stretch the arm more out of Mikey's reach. When his brother hit it, the red-cladded turtle was sure he still had a good hold on it, when it finally slipped out of his grip and flew down towards Randi...

-Savannah-
04-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Ana shook her head. "You two are both SO immature." she muttered, dramatically rolling her eyes, smirking, "How 'bout we vote on what to watch... And I swear, if its Golden GIrls, I'm going to walk out the door before the show even starts."

hazlov2004
04-28-2005, 01:56 PM
amy then said yep thats if they can cool down

cowabunga14
04-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Casey drinks some Pepsi and says,"Hey, why don't we all watch Army of Darkness on Sci Fi? That's one of the best movies ever and if anyone wants to argue about then they'll have fight me and win in order to chage the channel. I'm gettin' my hockey stick if anyone wants to make somethin' of it."

Jade Green
04-28-2005, 03:49 PM
"That's because the episodes are boring already," Raph mocked, trying to stretch the arm more out of Mikey's reach. When his brother hit it, the red-cladded turtle was sure he still had a good hold on it, when it finally slipped out of his grip and flew down towards Randi...

...And landed in her glass of root beer. Randi, who had turned her head to Casey to Suggest the Commedy channel turned back and stared blankly at the new addition to her drink. "Oh no..." Don moaned.

"I guess that means I get to choose?" Randi asked, pulling the remote out of the cup and shook it a few times to get the excess soda off. "Lets see... I say we watch... Woah, Donnie why do you have so many buttons on this thing?" She flipped the channel to the Comedy channel which was currently showing a Saturday Night Live Rerun.

"They're for different programs for the TV." Don sighed standing up, "Gimme the remote, I wanna-..."

"Different programs? So what does this button do?"

"It, uh, I forget."

"Only one way to find out," Randi replied, pushing the button.

Garou
04-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Raph looked down at Randi with a sheepish smile, not really intending of apologizing. Afterall, it was all Mikey's fault...

"If ya don't find somethin' good, I'm gonna snatch that remote..."

tmnt_forever_fangirl
05-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Michelangelo blinked in Don's direction. "Different programs? Ya mean ones without commercials?" he asked. "Cause, ya know...I can't stand commercials..." he stopped himself in mid-scentence...he was babbling on again...

-Savannah-
05-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Ana shook her head once more, thinking why she sorta, kinda feelt something for Raph. ~He's so immature...~ she thought.

hazlov2004
05-01-2005, 05:40 PM
amy then spoke back form her spot next to angel really mikey? cause they take almost an hour heh

The Stryker
05-01-2005, 08:37 PM
"What Wacky Antics are we up to this week?"

Stryker seems to drop in out of nowhere and he immediately starts grabbing things. "Oh..so Doritos have Cheese now... hm"

Ra
05-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Ra, who had inocently been watching Raph and Mikey fighting for the remote, decided that her silence had been to long. "okay, we really need to find out what we want to watch. i vote for something with comedy 'cause i really need a laugh..." she looked back over to Raph and Mike fighting for the remote again. "On the other hand, this is just hilarious" she giggled

cowabunga14
05-02-2005, 03:31 PM
"Hey why don't we watch Wayne's World on Comedy Central?,"asks Casey. "That's a great comedy movie unless anyone wants to watch a comedy DVD. We have some pretty good DVDs and most of 'em are comdies."

The Stryker
05-02-2005, 08:29 PM
"Why Watch a Comedy when we can engage in Convieniently Placed dialouge that sets up our Proceeding adventure?"

Stryker looks around

"Am I wrong?"

Ra
05-03-2005, 03:13 AM
Ra patted Stryker's back. "Yes, my simple minded friend. i think you may be wrong. besides, new episodes of Teen Titans are on Cartoon Network!"

-Savannah-
05-03-2005, 04:26 AM
Ana kept herself from laughing, and instead smiled. "You too are so childish, its funny!" she said giggling.

The Stryker
05-03-2005, 12:14 PM
"My mind is not simple!...Its just not as complex as normal peoples...Im tired of this conversation leave me alone! Ok I'll Watch!"

Stryker Quickly glances around and then sticks out his tongue quickly.

"Idiots"

tmnt_forever_fangirl
05-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Michelangelo blinked. "Teen Titans?" He shook his head, making a grossed out face. "Nah...how 'bout we watch Fresh Prince of Bel Air, instead?" he suggested, completely forgetting about The Golden Girls.

Ra
05-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Ra's eyes narrowed to a mock-dangorous state. "are ya disin' my anime?" she asked in a voice that matched her mock-dangorous eyes

tmnt_forever_fangirl
05-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Mike shook his head, quickly. "No, no...I'm just sayin' that I'm more of a comedy show...watcher type...mutant..." he raised his hands in surrender when he noticed Ra's look. "Okay, okay, I give...we'll watch your show..." he mumbled.

-Savannah-
05-04-2005, 03:56 AM
Ana just kept her mouth shut, looking constantly from Ra to Mikey. It was hilarious to see Mike surrender to Teen Titans.

Garou
05-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Raph looked over at Ra, noticing the glance too. With a swift movement, he grabbed the remote from Randi.

"Right... Teen Titans..." he mumbled and aimed the remote at the TV, pressing a button.

Leo chuckled silently from his spot. He should learn that look, if it could both make Mikey and Raph change their minds...

Jade Green
05-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Raph looked over at Ra, noticing the glance too. With a swift movement, he grabbed the remote from Randi.

"Right... Teen Titans..." he mumbled and aimed the remote at the TV, pressing a button.

Leo chuckled silently from his spot. He should learn that look, if it could both make Mikey and Raph change their minds...

Randi, during all the argument, had been flipping channels. She finally stopped on what appeared to be a news show. It was currently talking -- in what sounded like an off dialact of English -- about the weather in the Pacific Ocean. The map opened up to reveal the weather man... or rather, weather fox.

...but only for a split second. Then Raphael snatched the remote from her and switched the channel. "HEY!" She growled, it had been years since she had been able to watch the Benning News. Randi doubted anyone else saw what she had. She bonked him hard on the head and the remote shot out of his hand. "I WAS WATCHIN' THAT!"

The remote floated up in the air and retured to the channel she had been watching. "Back to you, Marius." Said the gray fox. The camera switched to a mouse sitting behind a desk, "Thank you, Darren, another good weekend for the beach. The National Benning History Museum opened its doors to the public for the first time this morning..." A clip was shown of a regal looking male mutant Doberman standing in front of a series of glass doors. The remote dropped back into Randi's hand, her eyes fixed on the screen. "President Randall Matterhorn made a-"

"WHAT!?" Randi snarled, "They made him president!? The whole island is going to sh!t!" She threw the remote at the T.V. it hit a screen and fell on the floor. Sparks flew out of it and the TV became blurry.

"Hey! RANDI!" Don stood up, not looking too happy.

-Savannah-
05-04-2005, 01:34 PM
"Will this ever end?" muttered Ana dramatically, shaking her head, with one of her small hands on her forehead.

cowabunga14
05-04-2005, 03:36 PM
"I don't think so,"replied Casey. "We shoulda just watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Cartoon Network. Everyone would agree on that. Or we could watch TMNT:The Movie on DVD. I just don't want the remote batteries to run out cuz were changin' the channel so much. So what's everyone gonna agree on?,"asked Casey.

-Savannah-
05-04-2005, 05:41 PM
-Uh I don't know if that would exactly work Cowabunga...-

Ra
05-04-2005, 07:00 PM
((yeah. please everyone, try and keep away from the TMNT universes. i don't want everyone seeing themselves. it gets to complcated and confusing))

Ra glared at Randi and looked at her watch "dang. we missed the first five minutes of Teen Titans. it will never make sence if we start watching it now!" with that, she gave a swift kick to the couch which creaked and strained underneath her wrath and (naturaly) tipped to one side. Ra grinned sheepishly as everyone stared at her getting worked up over a cartoon. "Err...heheheheh....opps..." :embarass:

The Stryker
05-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Stryker Sits on the floor and while everyone is fighting he starts stealing food and begins humming to himself.
"Yummy yummy yummy I got Tums in my Tummy and a Feel like Eating you"

Jade Green
05-04-2005, 08:25 PM
The remote flew back to Randi's hand and she changed the tv to the cartoon network. "Eh, it's a rerun anyways." She flipped to Comedy Central. Kids in the Hall was in mid-skit. Randi was loosing her interest in watching tv.

"Hey, Don." Randi mumered, staring at the assortment of buttons. "What did you say this button did again?"

"Which one?"

"This one." She pressed it, and the tvs fizzled and went dark. "...eh?" She pressed it again, the tvs began to fizzle and show snow, nothing more.

Don got up to take a look, "I'm used to the guys ruining the electronics, not you..." He made a grab for the remote but Randi pulled it away.

"No, I wanna figure it out." She said stubburnly, pushing another button. The screens suddenly went blue.

"Give it here, Randi!" Don caught it and Randi tugged -- or rather tried to tug -- it away.

"I said I wanna figure it-..."

"FFzzzzzzzzzWROOOOOOOOOOA!" The speakers blasted out as Don's and Randi's fingers hit an odd combination on the master remote.

"Woah!" Randi let go of the remote and covered her ears. "Holy Shell, what the hell did you do, Don?"

"What did I do?" Don snorted, "I didn't do anything." He turned and pressed the power button...

But instead of turning of the TVs, something else happened. (take it from here, Ra?)

Ra
05-04-2005, 10:28 PM
((thought you would never ask :evilgrin: ))

Ra did an unnatrual scream as her body started braking down on itself. her comrades were also being broken down. the only thing she could hear was Stryker's voice singing "Yummy yummy" until her world went dark

and then woke up afew minutes later in a house that wasn't the lair. Ra could see everyone waking up with her "okay, who put sleeping pills in the Doritos again?" she asked, clearly annoyed

The Stryker
05-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Stryker opened his eyes slowly as he peered from behind his fingers, He looked around and saw noone around him."Wuh?" He looks around even more and then peers over the Couch and falls over.

"Buh...Hmm..theres only one explanation to this....Im the last man on Earth!!...Just like that one episode of the Simpsons...that wasn't one of their bests...but pretty good...WHO AM I TALKING TOO?"

Stryker looks around and then goes into the Fetus Postion and sucks on his Thumb Paranoid. A Little Pope pops up and says:"OVER THE TOP!!" and then Disappears

Garou
05-05-2005, 02:03 AM
Angel opened her eyes, looking around herself. She had absolutely no idea, where they were. Getting up on her knees, she tried closing her eyes and open them again, only to find herself still in the same room.

Raph got up to sit too, eyeing the place. He looked over to Ra, a bit of confusion in his eyes.

"Don't look at me..."

tmnt_forever_fangirl
05-05-2005, 04:05 AM
Ra did an unnatrual scream as her body started braking down on itself. her comrades were also being broken down. the only thing she could hear was Stryker's voice singing "Yummy yummy" until her world went dark

and then woke up afew minutes later in a house that wasn't the lair. Ra could see everyone waking up with her "okay, who put sleeping pills in the Doritos again?" she asked, clearly annoyed

((Wonder where they're at...*snickers*And before anyone asks, can I take Carlton and Geoffrey? I wanna try my hands at 'em....heheh))

Mike let out a groan, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to stand. His legs wobbled a bit, so he grabbed onto the arm of a sofa next to him to hold himself up. "Hey, don't look at me, Ra...I touched nothing!"

Jade Green
05-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Randi sat up, rubbing the side of her head and then realized that her shades were missing. She covered her eyes with her hand. "Anyone see my shades?"

Incidently, Randi's Shades where lying under her hat along with the 'master remote' back in the lair.

Don looked around, "Uh... no, where are we, anyways?"

Garou
05-05-2005, 12:14 PM
((This is for you, TFF...))

Angel stood up, looking at the furnitures in the room. In the upper left corner, a stair led up to what obviously was the upper floor. The room was actually well furnitured. To the left, the feline could look directly out to the kitchen.

"Geez, you'd think a pair of old dudes' lived here," Raph growled, standing up as well. He leaned against the couch in the middle of the room, but suddenly flew up, when a black human entered the room.

The human blinked a few times, until rolling his head.

"Damn!" he let out, "Carlton must have left his socks in the aquarium or somethin'..."

tmnt_forever_fangirl
05-05-2005, 01:01 PM
((Yay!! :D ))

Geoffrey walked into the room, his head down, studying some mail. "Uh...some mail for you, Will..." He lifted his head, looking directly at Will and handed him some letters, then his gaze turned to the Turtles and humans before them. He studied Michelangelo, then the others. Turning around, he yelled into the kitchen: "Master Carlton! It would appear the creatures you Aunt got you for your birthday have mutated!"

"What are you talking about, Geoffrey? My aunt didn't get me any..." His voice trailed off when he saw the Turtles. His eyes grew wide and he let out a girl-like scream.

"Owww...my ears..." Mike muttered.

-Savannah-
05-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Ana jumped up, from the scream, her eyes scanning aorund. "Good lord..." she thought, "Damn, whoever owns that scream sure has some pipes..."

cowabunga14
05-05-2005, 03:45 PM
((I didn't know we couldn't watch TMNT on the TV. Sorry about that guys. Anyways...)) Casey got up and brushed himself off. He stood up and said "Hey,where's my castoff sports gear? Where the heck are we? Is this like Dimension X all over again?" Casey craked his back and sat down. "Are we inside the TV?,"Casey wondered. Casey looked at Carlton and said "What,you've never seen four talkin' turtles? There great to live with but they can freak people out sometimes."

The Stryker
05-05-2005, 07:24 PM
((short Post but im Busy))

Stryker Slides down the Hallway in Sunglasses and "Short Shorts" Plays.

"Who wears Short Shorts?"

Stryker:"I wear Short shorts!"

Stryker just continues as he ignores the TV completely.

Jade Green
05-05-2005, 10:07 PM
"Carlton!" Came a voice from upstairs, "Like, stop that screaming, will you?" A slender black woman walked down a few steps, "you're ruining my beauty sle-..." Hillary's eyes fell on the turtles and gang and she let out a scream matching her bothers.

Don winced again, "Wait, there's no reason to panic!"

"Oh. My. Gawd! There's monsters in the house! DADDY!"

Randi rolled her eyes, "Oh geeze, what is this, some sort of prank? Hey, Will Smith, can I get your autograph?"

Ra
05-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Ra blinked at Will. "Holy *****! how the hell did we get here?!?" she looked at the people before her and slapped herself. "it's all a dream, it's all a dream...either i'm asleep...or...." she took off her black bandana and sighed. "i should've listened to everyone when they told me this thing was stopping all of the blood cirulation to my brain..."

Garou
05-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Leo, Raph and Angel covered their ears, at both screams.

"Easy, we won't do you any harm," Leo tried telling Carlton and Hillary.

"Wha-?" Will looked a little confused, "Pfth sure." He replied, getting a piece of paper from his backpocket.

"Anyone got a pen?"

Ra
05-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Ra temporaly broke out of her deep thinking state. "Sure." she handed over a black pen and then bowed low. "By the way, my name is Ra Cho the Dragon Tamer, at you service"

tmnt_forever_fangirl
05-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Carlton crossed his arms, a look of disbelief in his eyes. Yeah, and I suppose you guys 'come in peace'?" he snorted at Leonardo and turned to Geoffrey. "Geoffrey, go see where father is, will you?"
Geoffrey just looked at him. "No!"
"What was that?"
"I said no! And I'll say it again...no!" he pauses, frowning slightly. "He's upstairs in one of the guests rooms...redecorating it or something...."

Mikey stayed silent, watching all of them...wondering if this really was some sort of bizzarre dream...

~*~
"Stryker...what is it? What is wrong?" Splinter asked, calmly as he stood at his side.

Ra
05-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Ra tilted her head at Carlton. "Yes. i guess we come in peace. i'm just glad we didn't come in pieces or anything like that." Hillary glanced nervously at the kyoketsu shoge in her belt.

"umm, could you...err....put that...thing...on the ground?" Ra looked down at her shoge and shook her head

"Rule Number One when you get in someone's house - don't underestimate them and let your weapon out of your hands or it may turn on you." Hillary looked back at the turtles and rubbed her head

"this is all to much...." she then looked at their weapons. "oh my...." after giving out another scream and fainted. Ra massed her ears

"OW! GEEZ! GO TAKE SOME OPRA LESSONS WHY DON'T YA!"

Garou
05-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Angel covered her ears instantly, as Hillary let out another scream. Slowly removing them, she blinked a few times.

"I'm getting deaf by this," she muttered.

Will looked over at Ra, a sheepish smile on his face.

"Dragon Tamer?" he said amused, "Ya should try ya hands at Uncle Phil..." He grabbed the pen offered to him, and looked over at Randi.

"Who's it to?"

Jade Green
05-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Randi stared up at Will, blinking several times before she got what he meant. "Oh! Oh!" She scratched the back of her head, wishing she had her hat. "Uh... Me?"

"Her name's Randi...."

"Right! What he said, Randi..." Randi nodded fervently. "Dude, I grew up with this show.... sorta."

Ra
05-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Ra looked at Randi and shook her head. "just when you thought you've seen everything, you see somethin'..." all of a sudden, Ra realized something that everyone else had forgoten. "hey, where's Stryker?"

Garou
05-08-2005, 02:06 AM
"Yeah, where is that guy?" Raphael blinked, seeing he was nowhere around.

"I hope he's tryig to get us out here..." Leo sighed. He didn't exactly like being stuck in a human's house...

cowabunga14
05-08-2005, 02:41 PM
"I don't think he's gonna get us outta here. I think he actually likes it here,"said Casey. "Hopefully he'll be back soon. Its gettin' dark and we don't him to mugged or anything."

The Stryker
05-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Stryker looks at the TV, Hearing his Name, He looks at the Blue screen and then begins pressing buttons on the Remote."Video 1....2....ok" He clicks on channel 3 and sees a Fuzzy picture, He gets up to the TV and Hits it, It flickers and goes to a Clear picture.

"Damn Devices...Hey Who said My name?...Im talking to the TV...I am going....crazy...."

DRAMATIC CAMERA ZOOM

"Crazy like a Fox.... :ohwell: ....I need a Catchphrase"

cowabunga14
05-10-2005, 04:16 PM
"You okay? Can you control yourself?,"asked Casey "Is the TV makin' you crazy? You might wanna turn it off if its drivin' you insane. I don't wanna hafta knock you out just so you aren't crazy."

Ra
05-10-2005, 10:16 PM
((just quickly Cowabunga, we can't hear Stryker, only he can hear us))

The Stryker
05-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Stryker gets up to the TV and Knocks on it."Y'ello?"Stryker then looks at the Screen and sees Ra Quickly."Wait...when did she become one of those Hollywood beautiful people?..." He looks at the TV for a Second and the Gears turn in his Brain and Sputter out. "I Got it!....By some Scientific Abnormality The Gang must have been sucked into the Television by some Force!....DUR!..Nah that can't be it...." He sits down again and thinks

Ra
05-11-2005, 03:38 AM
Ra looked about quickly and then looked at Will who just finished signing his autograph for Randi "Hey, have you seen our friend?" Will looked at her with a raised eyebrow

"There's more of you?!?" clearly, the tone in his voice said 'O' God no!'

cowabunga14
05-11-2005, 08:01 AM
((Well I didn't know we couldn't hear Stryker. Sorry about that. I got confused.))

Garou
05-11-2005, 09:19 AM
"Ehm," Angel blinked, "There should be one more...". She scratched her chin, looking around.

tmnt_forever_fangirl
05-12-2005, 08:38 AM
Splinter shook his head and sighed as he looked at Stryker. He merely stood by his side. "What is it you're thinking about, Stryker?" he asked in a soft voice.

------------------------------
Geoffrey eyed the Turtles and their friends. "There's more of you? Better not let Hilary or Master Carlton hear that..."
Carlton paused as he was halfway down the stairs. "Too late, I already heard!!" he declared, taking off back upstairs.

Jade Green
05-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Randi had taken to hugging Will around the waist. By standing next to the young man, the turtle looked amaingly short, (shorter than carlton); but still dangerous... should Will happen to look down and see the amount of guns, daggers and throwing knives on her person. "Bah, Who cares about Carlton anyways?" She growled.

Garou
05-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Angel looked over at Randi.

"As long as he don't scream, I don't care..." she frowned, the ringing in her ears still remaining after the last two ones.

Will grinned at the comment, though not really knowing what to think about having a turtle around the waist. He looked down at her and opened his mouth to speak, but suddenly saw her equipment.

"Hrem, those aren't real, right?"

The Stryker
05-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Stryker screamed in an Abnormally high voice (think recorded old movie woman's scream) He falls and then looks at Splinter."Oh, You. Well as far as I know, I passed out for 2 seconds and when i come to...everyones gone and...well on the TV here..so i think that they're planning a suprise party for me"

Ra
05-12-2005, 10:54 PM
if Ra were to hear that last comment, she would have laughed so loud that the roof of the lair would cave in. fortunatly, she wasn't there and had enough things to think about just with the situation of being stuck inside 'The Fresh Prince of BelAir'. also, she was trying to get over the fact that Randi was starting to act like an obsessed fangirl. it couldn't happen. she was an obesessed fanturtle (had to put that in :lol: ) Ra snapped up at Will's last comment and decided that she needed some more mayhem "oh yeah. their real" she said with an evil grin

Garou
05-14-2005, 12:23 PM
"Oh..." Will let out, his eyes growing bigger. He lightly used a finger to try and push Randi discretly away.

tmnt_forever_fangirl
05-16-2005, 08:45 AM
"Bah, Who cares about Carlton anyways?" She growled.

From his seat on the couch, Geoffrey started laughing. "I would repeat myself, madam," he started, referring to Randi, "But I feel as though that would be a waste of my time..." he laughed again.

Mikey shook his head, slowly making his way over towards Hilary, a sly grin on his face. "Hey, babe..."

Phil walked down the stairs just in time to hear Geoffrey laughing. "Geoffrey, don't you have work to do? And why is Carlton running around in his room screaming like a girl?" Geoffrey simply pointed to the Turtles and Ra. "Oh...uh..." Phil stood there, blinking a few times, a little lost for words.

Splinter stared at Stryker, the turned his gaze to the TV. He looked over to where the master remote was and picked it up. "One of Donatello's inventions..." he murmured, looking back towards the TV again.

Ra
05-17-2005, 01:54 AM
Ra looked down at herself and then to the turtles before pointing at Casey "if you wanna know what smells bad, it's him and not me!"

cowabunga14
05-17-2005, 03:28 PM
"You think I really smell bad?," asked Casey. He took a quick sniff of his upper body and said "You were right; I do smelll bad. Is there a shower in this place?"

Ra
05-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Ra snickered silently, surpried that her quick tounge didn't fail her. "well...don't ask me!"

The Stryker
05-17-2005, 11:42 PM
"Don's Inventions...Huh?" Stryker gets up and digs through Don's Invention Desk, He opens a couple of Drawers and then Pulls out a Spare TurtleCom(ShellCell, Whatever the hell you want) He runs back to Splinter.

"What about this? Im sure the guys have atleast one of these on them..Maybe we can communicate...Like that Movie with the Communicators and the Crazy TV that....ate people..."

Ra
05-27-2005, 03:20 AM
Meanwhile, back in the TV, there were other isues to worry about. Ra stomach growled loudly "Woah!" the Dragon Tamer looked from it to the stunned people looking at her "err...hehheheheh....so, you guys got food? I'm starvin'!" she exlamed. If this were anime, she would have a gaint sweatdrop coming off of her head like so :embarass:

Garou
05-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Will looked a little doubtfounded for a minute.

"You plannin' on stayin' here or what?"

Raph rolled his eyes under the mask.

Jade Green
05-27-2005, 08:21 AM
"Oh..." Will let out, his eyes growing bigger. He lightly used a finger to try and push Randi discretly away.

Randi released him, knowing full well why he was pushing her away. Time to have some fun. "you think those guns are cool?" She asked, "Take a look at this un." She pulled out from under her coat and behind her. It was a blade attacked to a hilt and butt that was shaped like an 'H'. Randi held onto the middle part. "There used to be a cult in India that used this." She explained, "They'd befriend thier victem and then stab em, squeeze the lever..." When she did so, the blade split open and revealed a third one. It was then that Phil came down stairs.

Phil walked down the stairs just in time to hear Geoffrey laughing. "Geoffrey, don't you have work to do? And why is Carlton running around in his room screaming like a girl?" Geoffrey simply pointed to the Turtles and Ra. "Oh...uh..." Phil stood there, blinking a few times, a little lost for words.

Don sighed, "We really need to get out of here."

"Why?" Randi finally turned her attentions away from Will. "This place is better than being in a horror movie, I mean... we're in beverly-friggin'-hills!" She then moved to the front door to show them.

(interestingly, I saw Teen Titans last night and their whole thing with being stuck in the TV)

Garou
05-28-2005, 07:37 AM
Will eyed the H-shaped weapon and opnened his mouth to try and say something - but nothing came out. Instead, his eyes rolled in his head, as the young human fell to the floor, unconcious.

"I think it would be wise to get out," Angel stated, looking towards Donnie.

Jade Green
05-28-2005, 07:06 PM
"Tch, fine, we'll leave." Randi frowned at the body of Will. "I can't believe he fainted over that..." She turned and opened the front door to step out. She didn't pay attention to what was outside, (static) until she was fully outside and the static became the next channel over... Cartoon Network. Teen Titans was still on.

Ra
05-28-2005, 10:44 PM
((*laughs evilly* thanks Jade! :evilgrin: ))
Ra blinked a couple of times when she realized where they were. She knew this show. She knew the episode. She just couldn't remember it at the time. A sea of buildings stood before the group, looking like a kid under 5 drew them. Flowers were marching, ocationaly shouting 'LEFT! LEFT! LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT!' or 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD!...' she looked at Randi. "Err...does this look like beverly-friggin'-hills to you?" As she spoke, a giant stick-figure dragon stomped past, occationaly breathing fire at people

((I bet you can guess what I watched last night :P))

Garou
05-30-2005, 08:26 AM
"Great..." Raph growled, looking up at the stick-dragon. Leo and Angel looked at each other, blinking.

The Stryker
05-31-2005, 06:20 AM
"Static....Static and more static...geez looks like the signal is messin up the communicator..." Stryker sits in front of the TV and starts messing with buttons, Changing the tint,Volume and color at random. "There has to be some way.." Stryker looks at a piece of paper in his pocket, on it theres an ad for "Carpet King" He looks at the sub bar which reads "WE GET ANYTHING OUT!" His eyes widen and he stands up holding the ad up triumphantly.

"EUREKA!!!!!!......'s Castle!!!!"

Ra
06-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Ra just oggled at the giant dragon before realizing who she was. "Relax everyone. I'm a dragon tamer, this will be a sinch. Won't be a minute..." She then left the group, aproching the dragon. The Dragon Tamer looked up at it. "Hi!" the dragon roared, spitting fire. Ra still looked up. "Well, nice meeting ya! Bye!" She waved before running away, screaming 'WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!'

cowabunga14
06-01-2005, 08:23 AM
"Well this sucks!," exclamied Casey. Casey jumped while he ran. He tried to jump over a box but he tripped while jumpin' it. Casey got up and yelled "Got any other ideas,Dragon Tamer?! I don't wanna end bein' this dragon's lunch." Casey ran until the dragon picked him up with his right hand. "Someone help me! I don't wanna get eatin' here! Ahhhhhhhh! He's goin' for it. Nooooo!" The dragon opened his mouth and Casey punched him in the nose. The dragon threw Casey on the ground and held his nose. "Wait up,guys! Is there a way we can get outta here? Like a car or somethin'? The dragon looks angry and I don't wanna mess with him anymore."

The Stryker
06-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Stryker stands in Carpet King, He puts the TV on the Counter."Ok i need to get a group of Human Beings out of this...- Stryker looks at the Brand "Magno....vox? Television Set.."

"Well we can't get anything out thats not a stain"The Attendant says, "Well...on this print ad you said you can get ANYTHING out" The Attendant takes the ad and reads it, He then smacks Stryker over the head with it. Stryker responds with a Whiny "Oooow!"

Stryker carries the TV outside and sees a Car hit the open manhole in the middle of the street and flips over and crashes, He watches and then continues into the manhole cover, Retracting the extension cord. He drops down to Splinter. "No dice"

Ra
06-03-2005, 04:44 AM
Ra looked at Casey from behind as she ran like crazy. "Well...actually I do have a plan." What she was about to say was the best idea in the world. In man kind. Infact, in the whole universe. She was about to say this brillent idea when a light post came by with a toothy grin, ran her down, and (just for the hell of it) knocked her out cold with a lightbulb

Jade Green
06-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Randi, who had been hiding behind Don and Leo finally had enough. "That's it! Some one grab Ra, I'm getting out of here." She turned and ran for the nearest door... what ever it might be and opened it... again the scene changed and she found herself standing in front of... Raven from 'That's So Raven.'

"AH!" Raven screamed, jumping back and falling backwards over the arm of her couch and with a turn of her hips found herself face first in the very birthday cake she had seen herself stumble face first into in her vision. She raised her head, "Who woulda thought... it'd be a turtle?"

Ra
06-09-2005, 04:31 AM
Ra moaned and woke up (amazing recovery, no?) and looked around. "Ugh...who would've thought that the dragon tamer couldn't tame a cartoon dragon with stick arms?" She then felt her head before realizing the horrible truth. "Hey, where's my bandanna?" True enough, her jet black bandanna was not there, just some skin with not much of a tan. "My bandanna! Where is it?" She then spotted the lamp post again, only this time with her bandanna in it's mouth. "HEY! THAT'S MINE!" Then with the power of an enraged dragon tamer without her bandanna that is being held hostage by a lamp post, she charged after it, the lamp post running surprisingly fast away from her. Raven looked at Ra in the background kicking up dust.

"...I don't think I wanna know now..." She muttered, wiping birthday cake off her face.

Garou
06-10-2005, 07:13 AM
Raph had followed Randi, just in case things would turn uglier than they alreade were - if possible. He eyed Raven with a confused look.

"And this is supposed to be?" he asked the female turtle, not having a clue who the human was...

Jade Green
06-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Randi points at the black teen and wimpers. "Raven from 'That's so Raven'... we've skipped from cartoon network to something far more evil... DISNEY!"

"The wha?" Raven gave Randi an odd look, "You mean I've got my own show? Oh! Oh! I knew it! I knew!"

"You've uh, got a little something right there... all over 'there' Actually." Don said, referring to the cake on Raven's face.

Ra
06-10-2005, 11:09 PM
Raven felt her face and wiped the birthday cake off her cheek. "Okay, not to be rude, but who are you?"

Garou
06-11-2005, 04:05 AM
"Disney?" Raph grunted, hitting himself on the head, "This is gonna be a looong day..."

"Ehm," Leo tried, not really sure how to explain it all, mostly because he was a bit doubtfounded by the occasion himself, "We're turtles... I'm Leonardo, This is my brothers, Angel, Randi and Ra..."

He gestured towards each person while mentioning their names.

"And - I'm sorry we've just bumped into the place like this, but we really didn't intend to."

cowabunga14
06-11-2005, 07:13 PM
"Hey Leo you forgot to mention me. I'm Casey Jones!" Casey found a hockey stick on the ground and he held up in the air with his right hand. "How are we gonna get outta here? First the dragon then this. I don't mind bein' here I just don't wanna get chased by a dragon again." Casey walked up to Leo and the others and said "Hey I think I'm gonna keep this hockey stick. Its better than my other one."

The Stryker
06-11-2005, 08:25 PM
*The 2001:A space oddessey theme plays*

Stryker slowly raises up against the TV, He raises up his weapon, a large plaster bone. He grunts and begins hitting the TV. "Work damn you! work work work!!!!" He climbs on the TV and begins biting the antenna, He then stops and begins crying."Why.....why..." The Tv tips over and falls. ".......ow"

Ra
06-12-2005, 07:13 PM
MEANWHILE

A fuzzy bunny hops by. It looks at the audience "Dude, you have the wrong channel" it says before hopping away. So everyone flicks over to Disney to see what our half-shelled heroes and co are up to

Ra comes back in with her bandanna in place. "Hey! I'm in Disney!" She starts waving everywhere "Hi Mom! Hi Dad! Hi Master Splinter! Hi Stryker!" Raven blinks at Ra

"Err...is that normal?"

Jade Green
06-12-2005, 10:56 PM
"For her?" Don asked. "I suppose so... but at least we know where we are... Stryker! Can you hear us? I'll see if I can find us a way out, okay?"

"Eh, lets have fun a little longer..." Randi walked past Raven and went into the 'kitchen'...

Suddenly she found herself on a raft out in the middle of the lake. On the shore was a firebird and a guy who was just getting overtaken by a wave of... an oil slick? Randi obviously recognized it, because she let out a sob.

"Where are we now?" Don asked.

"THE RAFT!!!"

"The what?"

"It's... a story from one of those creapy short-story flicks... you know, tails from the crypt and stuff?" Randi shook her head as that circular blob moved away from the shore. The man was no longer there, "It's comin here... this is SO not good!"

Ra
06-13-2005, 12:24 AM
Ra tilted her head. "Well, it can't be as bad as that stick figure dragon, that's for sure." She suddenly snaps her fingers "Dang...I forgot to say hi to Terror..."

Garou
06-13-2005, 11:18 AM
"Sorry Case," Leo coughed, looking towards the "kitchen".

"Can't that girl stay in place fer two seconds?" Raph complained, as he, Leo and Angel followed Randi. They all looked at the oily slick.

"Great, I just cleaned my fur," the feline wined.

Jade Green
06-13-2005, 11:46 AM
"Don't let that thing touch you!" Randi whimpered, "It'll eat you!"

"How do you-..." Don began.

"Cause I saw the movie!" She snapped.

Ra
06-14-2005, 02:51 AM
Ra gulped as she edged away from the edge of the raft ((wow, akward sentence)) "Are we gonna die?" She asked nervously

Jade Green
06-14-2005, 11:22 AM
(what cat? I thought they were on the raft with the carniverous oil slick from Creepers 2?)

Ra
06-15-2005, 02:37 AM
((Oops! Don't worry, I've edited my post))