PDA

View Full Version : Dare I ask if anyone has the Technodrome?

raphael90
11-24-2002, 11:10 PM
I certainly cannot afford to get this now, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has it for sale. Maybe I can get it from someone soon. I'd take a used one.

Ratking
11-25-2002, 05:34 AM
hmm sorry raph, i cant help out there. I have only ever seen one technodrome and i grabbed it straight away, it cost me $30.

BigThew
11-30-2002, 09:24 PM
i ahve my technedrome since i was a kid, every accessory is there..i would love to let you have it but damn from what i have seen these are hard to come by now...there is one up for auction on EBAY but it is missing some things

Mondo_Gecko
11-30-2002, 09:34 PM
I love my Technodrome still works along with the Sewer Playset, I'm glad i never sold em.

SlayerX
01-04-2003, 07:48 PM
i have it with all the accessories from the eyeball on top to the 4 hand cuff things on the inside ^_^ whisper me and we can talk about it or add me on MSN WWEFreakazoid@hotmail.com :wink:

Mr. Snackpants
01-04-2003, 08:11 PM
I have one with all the parts. But one side on the strip down the middle turned darker from being packed way back in my closet so long. I just recently got them back out along with all my figs, when I heard the GREAT news a while ago, that the TURTLES where coming back~TurtleMania~I may be willing to sell it(for a lower price due to coloration) and figs if interested.

Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
01-05-2003, 03:54 PM
I just imagined something that Playmates never created: a remote-controlled Technodrome. It'd probably be the closest thing to the real thing.

The Technodrome was definitely cool. :wink:

"We'll send you a bill for our service!" - Raphael, from "Shredderville"

Ratking
01-06-2003, 04:19 AM
i always like the technodrome, i just wish it was bigger. I know it would have cost more to produce and it was already $80 in the shops at the time, yet having a tehnodrom that was smaller than the blimp used to anoy me

Vegita-San
01-07-2003, 09:07 PM
The Technodrome was the shittiest toy ever produced, next to the Turtle Van. Looked NOTHING like the toon.

I'd LOVE to see Playmates redoo the 'classic' line with as much attention to detail as possible.

Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
01-07-2003, 09:30 PM
The Technodrome was the shittiest toy ever produced, next to the Turtle Van. Looked NOTHING like the toon.

What?! I loved the Turtle Van! I was never fortunate enough to have a Technodrome, however, so I can't comment on that. But I liked the Turtle Van!

Michaelangelo: "Couldn't we maybe have taken the elevator?"
Donatello: "It wouldn't fit in the elevator!"
Raphael: "Shut up and push!"

From "Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X"

raphael90
01-07-2003, 09:34 PM
Despite the fact that the Technodrome toy was much smaller than on the cartoon scale, I still thought it was cool. The van wasn't bad either, but it wasn't my favorite.

As for all of you who have made offers, thanks but I'm almost broke right now. But thanks.

Vegita-San
01-08-2003, 01:30 PM
Don't bother asking for the Technodrome or Turtlevan. Compared to todays high quality toys, these things look NOTHING like their animated versions. Almost as if the Playmates dude who designegd it designed it in his sleep..

SlayerX
01-09-2003, 06:33 AM
I was doing my usual scan of TMNT stuff on eBay, and came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16474&item=3106133 266

Its the Technodrome, with original box, for $10.99 US. I would get it, but it ships to US only :cry: But yeah, i'd rather see one of you guys get it than some other kid :evilgrin:

Ratking
01-10-2003, 04:27 AM
dam if it had never been opend i would have grabbed it.

Lanagirl
01-10-2003, 04:53 AM
:x :dead: The technodrome is a toy of my dream after Slice and Dice Shredder( what do you think of this shredtoy). But every time i have money, those folks tell that they will ship to the USA only. Life is cruel. It looks like i'll have to move to America from russia then i'll be happy and i'll buy what i want at least :evil:

killa-b
01-14-2003, 12:50 AM
i never had any of the cool vehicles when i was younge but then i was lucky enough to have a friend that gave me his turtle van..best buy eva..but i once saw a whole collection of tmnt stuff like blimp the sewer van and about 60toys on ebay for about 40$ wish i could have got it

avervisal
01-14-2003, 11:26 AM
Kinda strage that there are a lot of offers on ebay of the figures but no one is selling the vehicles?

It kinda makes me sick to see all the people on ebay selling the new figures for jacked up prices...while I understand the rules of collecting (MOC etc) I've always viewed the TMNT as toys to be played with.

Ah well. Poo.

Will

raphael90
01-14-2003, 01:18 PM
By Avervisal: I've always viewed the TMNT as toys to be played with.

I agree! :D I don't think I could ever buy them MOC and just let them set there. I at least want to open them and display them.

As for the Technodrome, that was like $50 when I was a kid. I had to wait til my b-day to get that. Wish I hadn't sold all that stuff. *kicks himself really hard* :sick: :sick:

As for Slice And Dice Shredder, that toy was very hard to find when I was buying the figures. Never saw it any Wal-Mart, Kmart, etc. Then one day in LaJunta, CO. I was scoping out the toys in this little drug store and boom there it was. I ran to grandma and begged her to buy it for me (much to the displeasure of my mom). I still have the figure too, but its missing a hand and most of the weapons. It was cool how his blades would spin.

Kid Icarus
01-19-2003, 09:22 PM
My mom was an idoit and made me give away all of my TMNT toys about a year ago to Goodwill. I had the Van, the Tehchnodrome, the Sewer, and tons of figs :cry: . No idea they were worth so much though, other wise they would be safely in my basement :).

That Matt Guy
01-19-2003, 10:16 PM
My mom was an idoit and made me give away all of my TMNT toys about a year ago to Goodwill. I had the Van, the Tehchnodrome, the Sewer, and tons of figs

Well at least some poor kid might be enjoying them somewhere. Most of my vehicles and the Sewer ended up in the trash, I only have one wall and a piece of pipe from the Sewer playset. :cry: I never had the Technodrome, but I knew this Korean kid who had one and he never let anyone play with it. :evil:

raphael90
01-19-2003, 11:23 PM
I had about 62 figures, sewer boat, bike, Technodrome, Sewer Playset, Turtle Van, etc. I sold them in two portions, one for $50 and the other for $20 and I went out and bought Legos.

*Kicks himself* :sick:

Actually...I did a rather dishonest thing unintentionally. The first people who bought the $50 lot took probably 50 of the 62 figures....and I totally forgot about giving them the weapons! After it was all sold, I had a big load of weapons, one extra Muckman figure, a Slice and Dice Shredder, and I think an Ace Duck. My original Raphael never got sold because I left him at Grandma's earlier that year. I'm glad because that was my very first figure and its to me like Scrooges lucky dime was to him.