PDA

View Full Version : With Mutatious Weapons

SEVEN
05-20-2005, 07:24 AM
Where do the toitles keep their weapons? Pictures or screen captures of this would be mondo appreciated, dudes

Anarky
05-20-2005, 07:37 AM
We do have a thread for screenshots.

Leo keeps his Katanas on his back
Don keeps his Bo on his back
Raph has his Sais in his belt
Mikey has his Chucks in his belt too.

Where Mikey kept his grappling hook in the Old toon is stilly a mystery to me, but it would make sense, if he kept it where he kept his chucks.

Sage Ninja
05-21-2005, 10:05 AM
i don't get why they always had them on. I don't think I ever saw there weapons not on there person. I think they even slepted with them as well. Which I think is a little weird considering Raphael could have rolled over and impaled himself on his sias in his sleep, ouch :dead:

Did Leonardo ever have sheaths?

SEVEN
05-21-2005, 05:41 PM
This thread is asking where the turtles weapons are, screencaps HELP.

I don't know about Leonardo ever having sheaths.

Grappling hooks are gay.

Splinter took his "Walking stick" everywhere so I think the toitles got into that habbit, too.

Thank you for telling me where they keep there weapons. If anyone has any good screencaps, feel free

Anarky
05-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Since you're obviously not able to find teh screengrab-thread by yourself, I took the liberty of going through them proving you to be a zero when it comes to browsing forums. :D

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/Jesterangalo/Raphael.jpg
Raph keeps the other Sai on the other side of his belt.

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/Jesterangalo/Leonardo.jpg
The sheath is clearly visible on his back. it's not a sheath in the classical sens, but more a holder for the swords.

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v198/the_shredder/The%20Old%20Switcheroo/shredder69.jpg
Here we see where Donnie keeps his weapon

And you hardly ever see where Mikey has his weapons since the Chuks had to be invisible.

Ryona
05-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Where do the toitles keep their weapons? Pictures or screen captures of this would be mondo appreciated, dudes

*blinks*

Such a question completely baffles me!

Have you never seen the TMNT? Have you only heard of them?? Are you absolutly new to the TMNT fandom???

Sage Ninja
05-23-2005, 11:06 PM
michaelangelo keeps his chucks in his belt in the back in the classic toon and in the fromt in the new one.

I wonder why Donatello is the turtle with only one weapon and the rest have two of each.

Ryona
05-25-2005, 08:42 AM
I wonder why Donatello is the turtle with only one weapon and the rest have two of each.

The bo (staff) can't be used as a pair. It's a long weapon that needs two hands to use it properly.

I actualy do think that Donnie should probably carry a second shorter staff incase he loses his bo. A secondary staff of about 3 feet in length (hanbo).

Also, I would like to see Donnie use other types of stick weapons once in a while. I assume him to be a master of all types of stick weapons, so I bet he could grab a pair of Escrima sticks and use them very well.