PDA

View Full Version : Dragnskulls first post: Artwork

Dragnskull
05-29-2005, 05:22 PM
hey all, first off id like to say ive been a fan of the TMNT since before i can remember, Literally.

secondly, i have to say im glad that i foudn this site, a community that loves them as mucha s i do...thats just pure leet right there.

i was goin to post pics of my room (before redecoration where i packed up stuff) but sadly the files are too big for this, maybe ill imageshack them sooner or later...

but with no further adue, heres one of my drawings, its mikey, from TMNT1
*i know the image is a bit crapy in quality, and its not my best drawing, but its th eonly tmnt drawing i have a pic of atm*

shadowflame611
05-29-2005, 05:26 PM
*waves* Hello there, and welcome, Dragnskull! (any specific nicknames you'd like to be called...?) :)

*squints* Looks like a cool pic of Mike! :D ... cept it's kindof hard to see... probably 'cause you took a picture of it.

Dragnskull
05-29-2005, 05:35 PM
uhm... u can call me Dragn i guess... *shrugs* thats what most forums call me...

and yeah...like i said not the best quality...once i get my cam back (or get unlazy and hook up my scanner) ill get some more of my better pics up.

hm...*searches for the introduction forum so i can talk about me*

Lioness-Goddess
05-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Nice Mike pic. Very nice. :D

Ra
05-30-2005, 01:36 AM
*gives the thumbs up* nice! How long have you been drawing?

Dragnskull
05-30-2005, 01:59 AM
*gives the thumbs up* nice! How long have you been drawing?

hmm... lets see... *thinks of how old i was during second grade*

ive drawn since i was a little wee one, but most of it started in the "Art club" afterschool activy in the second grade...it just grew from there...

although this pic has its flawls its one of my more favorite...you can actually distinguish which turtle it is without me telling you (at least in my opinion)