PDA

View Full Version : Darkwing Duck: "A Rip Through Time"

tmnt_forever_fangirl
06-07-2005, 08:40 AM
Darkwing Duck- A Rip Through Time

Disclaimer-I do not own any of the original Darkwing Duck characters, but I do own this story and Chrystal Lynn. Side Note: This is NOT based from the rpg I made...
A/N: There will be some mild violence and bad language in this...sorry if Negaduck is a bit OOC...

Dear Diary,

Hey, it’s Chrystal again. I know I shouldn’t be writing down all of this...in case HE gets a hold of you. Negaduck’s been after my powers for his own selfish ways-no big surprise there-he’s always been after my powers...uh-oh...here he comes now...

Love,
Chrystal

Chapter 1
Negaduck’s Plans

Upon hearing the familiar footsteps of the black-caped villain, Chrystal quickly hid the diary under her pillow. “Come on, Chrys...we have work to do,” Negaduck announced, pulling her up from the bed by her arm.
God, how she hated that nickname...especially how it sounded coming out of his beak. “What kind of work?” she asked, in a somewhat hesitant voice.
Negaduck stopped walking and turned to face her. She knew he didn’t like to be questioned...now she was in for it. She had that sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that told her he was gonna hit her; she braced herself, waiting for the impact. The slightly taller mallard watched her reaction to this and turned his back on her.
“Huh?” She reopened her eyes, a bit shocked that he didn’t hit her. “Negs?”
“I’ll let you off the hook for now, Chrys, but the next time you question me, you will pay.”
She shivered slightly at his dangerous tone of voice and proceeded to follow him down the hall.

“Where are they?!” Megavolt demanded, kicking at the leg of a table.
“Calm down, will ya? Yeesh!” Bushroot muttered, crossing his arms. He, too, was getting impatient.
“Look at that! Here comes the happy couple now!” Quackerjack declared, laughing at the small joke he made as he pointed to Chrystal and Negaduck.
Chrystal grumbled to herself when she’d heard the snide remark, unfortunately, Negaduck didn’t hear it. “Well it’s about time! What were the two of you doing? Making out or something?” Megavolt cried out, following after Negaduck as he paced the room.
“Wouldn’t YOU like to know, Sparky!” he hissed, turning to glare at him.
“Geez, what’s with you today?”
A cold chill went up Megavolt’s spine when Negaduck sent a death glare his way. “I want the both of you,” he started, looking from Megavolt to Chrystal, “to get to work on opening that portal, now!”
“Yes, sir!” Megavolt declared, gulping a little. He grabbed Chrystal’s hands and pulled her to his side. “Now, just do as Negaduck tells us to do and maybe he’ll spare both our lives!” Megavolt held out his hands and electricity started glowing around them. Chrystal paused and looked back over at Negaduck; studied his expression and swallowed hard. He wore a frown upon his face, his arms crossed..but it wasn’t the frown that scared her...it was the killer look he held in his eyes that did the trick.
She frowned slightly as the blue aura started to glow from her hands, circle around Megavolt’s electricity and soon merged with it, creating a small swirl of purple-blue smoke in the wall of the house. “Perfect...” Negaduck mused, a grin on his face.
“Can we go with you to your world, Negaduck?” Bushroot asked, hopefully.
“No, you knobs!” he snarled, walking over to Chrystal and grabbing her by the arm.
“Why does she get to go?” Quackerjack whined.
Negaduck glared at them before turning his back on them and stepped through the portal, Chrystal right behind him.

tmnt_forever_fangirl
06-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Chapter 2
Enter The Negaverse

Chrystal groaned as she landed right beside Negaduck. “Owww...” she mumbled.

She scanned her eyes over their surroundings; she had never been in the Negaverse before. It was entirely different from the St. Canard she had grown to love. “What do you think, Chrys?” Negaduck asked, placing a hand on top of hers.

Green eyes scanned the dead city once again before turning to Negaduck. She didn’t know what to say. “I can see you’re overwhelmed with joy,” he sneered, standing up. Before she could protest, he had already started walking.

Silently, she followed him. She had so many question she wanted to ask, yet she decided to keep her silence. “What’s on your mind, Chrys? Something you want to ask me, perhaps?” Negaduck asked, teasingly as he opened the door to a small, yet dirty house.

Chrystal shook her head as she followed him. “Good.”

“Daddy! You’re back!” Chrystal looked confused when she heard the cheerful little girl’s voice. She smiled upon seeing the child. She wore a clean pink dress, red hair which were tied back into curls and she had those big innocent green eyes.

“WHAT did you call me?” Negaduck growled, causing the young child to jump.

“I-uh...Lord Negaduck?” she asked, timidly.

“Much better. Now, get out of my sight!”

Chrystal watched as the young child shivered from the harshness in his voice and run out of the room. “Negaduck!” She glared at the mallard and followed after the girl.

__________________________________________________ _________

“Little girl?” she called softly as she knocked on the door.

She cringed when she heard the sniffling. “Come in...”

Chrystal opened the door and stepped inside the room. She looked around the room, a bit surprised that it was different from the other rooms of the house. Various posters of angels hung from the perfect pink walls, a pink canopy bed in the center of the room. She closed the door behind her and made her way over to the bed and sat down beside the girl. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah.” The girl looked at her. “Who are you?”

“My name’s Chrystal Lynn.”

“I’m Gosalyn.”

Chrystal smiled down at her. “Can you tell me why Negaduck doesn’t like being called Daddy?”

“It’s because he doesn’t love me,” Gosalyn replied, closing her eyes.

Chrystal stared at her in shock. If he doesn’t love her, then why on earth did he take her in?

“CHRYSTAL!! GOSALYN!!”

Both girls jumped and quickly went downstairs. “Yes, Negs?” Chrystal asked, taking Gos’ hand.

“We’re all going over to the Muddlefoots for one of their annoying barbeques,” Negaduck explained, turning his gaze on Gosalyn. “Before we leave, I want you out of that dress and into something that says your Lord Negaduck’s daughter and not some puny little Cinderella clone!”

Chrystal nearly jumped back when a taller duck entered the room. He wore a tattered blue jacket vest over a white skull t-shirt; an earing in one ear and spiky brown hair. “What’s up, Lord Neg?” he greeted.

“What do you think you’re doing, Launchpad?”

“Jus’ droppin’ off these clothes that Muddlefoot broad sent over for Pinky over there.” he explained, throwing the clothes at Gosalyn’s feet.

Gosalyn just stared at the black leather skirt and the ragged black t-shirt with the blood-red skull on the front of it. “Da–Lord Negaduck...is it all right if I just stay home tonight?” she asked, meekly.

“What for? You don’t like my company anymore?” Negaduck sneered.

Chrystal watched in silence as she shook her head. “I suddenly don’t feel so good...”

Both girls glanced up when they heard him chuckling. “You’re gonna have to learn to lie better than that, kiddo. Fine, stay home. Like we really care!” Negaduck laughed again. “Come on, Chrys!”

Because he doesn’t love me... Gosalyn’s words echoed in her mind as she followed Negaduck and Launchpad out the door.

Jade Green
06-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Well, I most get the distraught feeling that Gosalyn and Chrystal feel when it comes to Nega duck. Nice work. I think the chapters can be longer and more descriptive though... then again, who am I to talk, I've only ever completed two fan fics in my life (excluding the two short stories I showed you)...

SWAT_KAT_RAZOR
06-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Nice, so this is where our RP came from?
I love your MIND! :)

SWAT_KAT_RAZOR
06-08-2005, 07:05 AM
makes last comment void.

tmnt_forever_fangirl
06-08-2005, 09:08 PM
:D Thanks, guys...here's chapter 3!

Chapter 3
Talk About Negs

Chrystal ate silently beside Negaduck. “So, Lord Negaduck...who’s the broad?” Herb asked as he bit into the steak.

“This little vixen?” Negaduck smirked, glancing over at Chrystal. “She used to live in the Normalverse...but now, she’s apart of my world.”

Chrystal blinked, a bit taken aback by what he said. We’re not going back to St. Canard?

"So where'd Tankerbell run off to?" Negaduck asked with a smirk, changing the subject as they were all slicing into some thick T-bones.

"Oh, him? He said he had a Boy Scout meeting to go to," answered Binkie with disgust. But she appeared puzzled. "I didn't know Tank joined the Boy Scouts...in fact, I didn't think we even had any here!"

Negaduck frowned. "We don't---I abolished them a long time ago; unless you'd count that little group of mercenaries I trained awhile back. But that big sissy wouldn't join them!"

"Aw, he's lyin'," Honker sneered. "He just ditched all of us---didn't wanna hafta wear that old Muttley Crue T-shirt of Dad's. I say, good riddance to the jerk!"

"An' where's da liddle powder-puff?" Herb wanted to know. "Me an' th' wife wuz lookin' forward ta seein' her wearin' somethin' decent fer a change!"

Launchpad looked up from his plate only for a second. "She don't feel good, she sez."

Negaduck scoffed. "Yeah, right. She's lying, too. Did a pretty pitiful job of it; I've gotta teach Gos to come up with some real whoppers."

"Well, that's strange," Binkie muttered as she poured Negaduck and Chrystal more Coo-Coo Cola. "It's not like her to lie. And Tank's a very poor liar, too!"
"Ya reckon they're up ta somethin'?" suggested Herb.

"I wouldn't be surprised! But don't worry---we'll cross that little bridge when we get to it," replied Negaduck with his usual wicked smile. "Right now, it's nice to have both those losers off our backs."

Chrystal suddenly stood up from the chair. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“I’m-uh-just going to check up on Gosalyn,” came the meek reply.

“Pinky doesn’t need to be checked up on!” Launchpad declared, stuffing his face with more food.

“Yes she does! Her name is Gosalyn, you idiot!” Chrystal snapped at him. Everyone sitting at the table appeared shocked by her sudden outburst. Not saying anymore, Chrystal left for the house next to the Muddlefoots and slammed the door behind her.

“Owch...” Honker muttered, turning to look at Launchpad, eager to see his reaction to the insult. Launchpad’s expression remained unfazed as he continued to eat, not paying any attention to those around him.

“Gotta give your little vixen some credit there, Lord Negaduck...she does have some guts,” Herb muttered, grabbing another steak.

__________________________________________________ ____

“Gosalyn?” Chrystal asked, looking around the dirtied house. “Gos, it’s me, Chrystal...”

“Lady Chrystal?” Gosalyn asked in a meek voice as she stepped out of the kitchen, a peanut butter and jelly sand which in her right hand.

Chrystal smiled, kneeling down beside her. “Please, call me Chrystal, honey.”

Gosalyn shook her head setting down the peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and gazed at her, fear showing in her eyes. “I can’t. Lord Negaduck told me to call you Lady Chrystal while you’re here.”

“He told you to call me that?” she asked, a bit surprised. She looked down at the small girl who was now holding a figurine of a silver angel with sparkling wings in her hands.

“Uh-huh. I can only call you Lady Chrystal in his presence,” she murmured, staring down at the angel in her hands.

“If I may ask, who gave you that angel, honey?”

“Liquidator gave her to me, as a birthday present.”

“Liquidator?” Okay...now she was confused. In the regular St. Canard, Liquidator was apart of the Fearsome Five, and in this St. Canard, he’s this little girl’s friend?

“Lady Chrystal? Does Lord Negaduck love you?” Gosalyn asked, raising her eyes to meet Chrystal’s.

Does he...love me? She blinked a few times, as if trying to think of a good enough answer for the question. “To be honest, Gos, I don’t know...”

“He’s taking quite a liking to you. I bet he does; he just doesn’t want to show it.”

Chrystal looked down at Gosalyn’s smiling face. Maybe there was more to Negaduck than she really knew. If he loves me, then why does he hit me every chance he gets whenever I question him? There was a part to Negaduck Chrystal nor Gosalyn didn’t know about. Neither of the girls had the chance to unlock that part...