PDA

View Full Version : Sup?

FreshRazz
11-28-2002, 09:58 AM
Yo, what's up everyone? The name's FreshRazz and I'm new to the whole TMNT community. I'm making an unofficial game y'all might interested in. It's called "Year Of The Turtle". I've just went into full swing on this project it may take a while to finish but I'll keep you guys updated. I remember when I was a kid and me and my buddy would design our own turtle game well no I'm getting that dream full filled. There will be an official site that comes with the game to.
Well apart from that I'm a huge rap fan (mainly Tupac), I smash bottles professionally in other words I work at a recycling centre yes messages of the turtles keep the earth clean has stuck with me. My favourite turtle will always be Michelangelo and that about sums it up!

Nickokapo
11-28-2002, 10:42 AM
Welcome FreshRazz! :D
The tmnt game idea sounds cool, i havent seen many fanmade tmnt games... i saw a couple but most of them sucked real bad :P and there was one in half life that looked quite good but i dunno what ever happend to that one.

FreshRazz
11-28-2002, 10:57 AM
The game wont be high tech graphics, but it'll be loads of ENDLESS fun!!:)

Joos_Valgaeren
11-28-2002, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

p.s. cool avatar :D

Nickokapo
11-28-2002, 11:43 AM
Cool!
It's good that it wont be so high techy in graphs since now im sure ill be able to run it in my pc and wont have to delete it because i need diskspace :P
'sides, i play games for fun :goofygri:

Kingkapong
11-28-2002, 10:31 PM
welcome to this forum and good luck on that game!
i tried making one based on rpg maker. tough tough.

Storm Wolf
11-29-2002, 08:49 AM
Welcome!
*gives freshRazz a carmel apple of welcome*
Woah...look at the time.....you'll have a great time here I know....
*runs outta the thread*
I'm late!

azure turtle
12-02-2002, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the forums, FreshRazz! Say, I believe you sent me an e-mail regarding this new game. Sounds very cool!
*gives FreshRazz a mango of welcome*
Enjoy your stay!

Greed
12-02-2002, 09:47 PM
Welcome FreshRazz

FreshRazz
12-02-2002, 11:12 PM
WICKED I GET A MANGO, and yeah I got ya e-mail.... Thanks to all those who have welcomed me!