PDA

View Full Version : Sexy TMNT

Ryona
06-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Okay, I hope the title grabbed your attention. :tanime:

Now that you're here, why not take a look? :)

I'm still working on the new series style. I think it's coming along nicely...

Here's the boys in nice poses. Enjoy! ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ryou-chan4ever/Raphpose01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ryou-chan4ever/Mikeypose01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ryou-chan4ever/Donniepose01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ryou-chan4ever/Leopose01.jpg

Here's a bonus. A girl with a sword. :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ryou-chan4ever/pose01.jpg

-Savannah-
06-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Woah. *jaw drops* :o Man you totally ROCK at that. THat would be a great idea for a new series.

Mandi-chan
06-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Awww! They're soo cute! You're a great artist! :D

Gokhan
06-08-2005, 07:42 PM
while the artwork is good....... lets never put the tmnt in another homo-erotic pose. espically don my favorite.

Spitfire
06-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Don looks so homo-erotic :lol: Grea job! Your art always looks awesome.

Dragnskull
06-08-2005, 10:16 PM
very impressive i must say..shoulda gave mikey flowers on his pants to give him the surfurish look since hes got the feel of it in that picture (to me he does...)

also: interseting pants for leo...i think i can see something :o

Kali
06-08-2005, 10:24 PM
*whistles* :D

Awesome drawings! They look fantastic. So much personality in all the poses.

Ryona
06-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Thankies. ^_^

Glad you all like 'em! :D

THat would be a great idea for a new series.

What do you mean? It's the boys from the new series. :ohwell:

while the artwork is good....... lets never put the tmnt in another homo-erotic pose.

How exactly are they in "homo-erotic" poses?

shoulda gave mikey flowers on his pants to give him the surfurish look since hes got the feel of it in that picture

Although that is a good idea and would work very well with Mikey, I feel that would stereo-type Mikey a bit like in the original series... (though I suppose I stereo-typed Leo with the outfit he's wearing... heh :embarass: )

interseting pants for leo...i think i can see something

I made Leo's pants like the hakama that kendo and kenjutsu practitioners wear. (if you don't know what hakama is, check it out on a Google image search. ;) )

So much personality in all the poses

Thank you so much! I certainly made an effort to make each pose unique. :D

Tigerfog
06-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Since you often draw the turtles with a small bishounen touch, I was expecting to see bishounen poses too one of these days! And there they are! :D
Hahaha! Great artworks, Ryo! They're all excellent! ^O^
Looks a lot like fan service for TMNT fangirls, eh?
IMO, Bishounen poses are cool and are very trendy these days in mangas, thanks to the popularity of shoujou mangas. I love drawing bishounen poses too! ^_^
BTW, Bishounen means 'pretty boy', hehehe.

Dane E5R
06-09-2005, 03:31 AM
I definitely wouldn't say that they look homoerotic. More like they're modeling. Or just showing off. Anyway, the figures are excellent.

Ra
06-09-2005, 05:25 AM
*gasps and oggles* Must....know...how...to draw like that! :o :P Way to go Ryo! Once again, I'm blown away with your art work. The shading, the poses, AND the weapons. You've just gotta love it :D

And they DON'T look like homoerotic. Just because they decide to wear pants.....

I definitely wouldn't say that they look homoerotic. More like they're modeling. Or just showing off.
Most likely. Either that or they noticed that camera Ryo hid behind the mirror :lol:

zkarlette
06-09-2005, 09:21 AM
The drawings are simply beautiful and the poses are great , youre a really good artist Ryo :)

azure turtle
06-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Wow, absolutely awesome, Ryo. I'm amazed at the incredible amount of detail present in the clothes. The folds and the way they conform to the bodies is so realistic. Very cool. :D And I also love the way you draw the turtles, of course. ;)

I definitely wouldn't say that they look homoerotic. More like they're modeling. Or just showing off. Anyway, the figures are excellent.
I agree with Elite. They don't look homoerotic, they look like they're just modeling.

Sewer Bull
06-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Yep, these pictures are so... grrrrau!

But hey - Raph's pants are transparent!

NeoBix
06-09-2005, 01:31 PM
VERY nice Ryo!!! That chick with the sword is a major babe.. who is she?? April's sister, Candice?? :P

Ryona
06-09-2005, 01:51 PM
More like they're modeling.

Yup. They're basicly modeling. :)

Raph's pants are transparent!

:lol:

Actually, I didn't really clean up these pics that well (exept for the last one), so you may see some of the fine lines of their bodies beneath the clothes.

VERY nice Ryo!!! That chick with the sword is a major babe.. who is she?? April's sister, Candice??

Why, thank you, NeoBix. :)
Heh, Nope. She's not April's sister.

Mecha Cow
06-09-2005, 02:06 PM
These are really great, Mike and Don are especially impressive.

I've noticed that you seem to be improving, and I really love this 'New Toon' style. Can't find anything major to critique on.

Keep it up.

Ryona
06-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Thanks, Mecha Cow. I try. :D

Here's a new pic...

It's in a different style. Just felt like mixing it up a bit. :P
The order is (from left to right) Donnie, Mikey, Leo, Raph.

I hope you have as much fun gawking at this pic as I did drawing it! :lol:

Enjoy. ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ryou-chan4ever/Hottie.jpg

J Legault
06-09-2005, 09:59 PM
You're a great Ryo, I like these pics you did. I give it 10/10

Tigerfog
06-09-2005, 11:06 PM
It's very stylish and precise, as usual! I love it! The lineart's excellent!
Although only the idea of Mikey being in that position makes me want to wash my eyes with soap. ^^;
100% bishounen contents! ^O^

Kali
06-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Those “homo-erotic pose” comments got to you, didn’t they? o.O

Great art, of course, and so funny. :D I'm still smiling over the first drawings. They just need a little color…

Ra
06-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Here's a new pic...

It's in a different style. Just felt like mixing it up a bit. :P
The order is (from left to right) Donnie, Mikey, Leo, Raph.

I hope you have as much fun gawking at this pic as I did drawing it! :lol:

Enjoy. ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ryou-chan4ever/Hottie.jpg

*gawks* MIKEY! :lol: Oh geez! This is a...err...very...different pic... I just love Raph's expresion. Reflects my first reaction :lol:

NeoBix
06-12-2005, 03:52 AM
RYO!!! FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU SHALL BE KNOWN AS THE CRIMINAL WHO TURNED MIKEY GAY!!!! *cries out a river* :cry: :cry: :o :o :evil: :x :cry:

BLASPHEMY!!!!! BLASPHEMY I SAY!!!! :x

Sewer Bull
06-12-2005, 06:41 AM
And what's the deal with Leo anyway? Is Mikey singing or what?

Kali
06-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Ryo isn't the first fan to put Mikey (or any of the Turtles) into such a *ahem* compromising situation. :D That jail cell's gonna be pretty crowded...

And Leo's rubbing his temples, he's obviously getting a stress headache, and who could blame him. See the little circle motion lines?

I can’t help but laugh whenever I see this picture. :lol: I love it. :evilgrin:

Sewer Bull
06-12-2005, 10:43 AM
And Leo's rubbing his temples, he's obviously getting a stress headache, and who could blame him. See the little circle motion lines?

Oh yeah, now I see that clearly, thanks Kali for pointing out. I thought these circles lines were part of bandana and Leo was plugging his ears.

Silly me.

Leonardo_
06-12-2005, 11:17 AM
You are a very great artist @ Ryo.

Your style to paint the turtles is very impressive, because they are drawn different from the turtles painted by Eastman and Laird, not?

I like that you have your own notions how the turtles look like.

Keep it up and please do more :)

Ryona
06-12-2005, 11:46 AM
RYO!!! FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU SHALL BE KNOWN AS THE CRIMINAL WHO TURNED MIKEY GAY!!!! *cries out a river*

BLASPHEMY!!!!! BLASPHEMY I SAY!!!! :x

:lol:

Sorry... I can't help but laugh.

It's just a fun picture, NeoBix. You don't need to take the pic so seriously. :roll:

Those “homo-erotic pose” comments got to you, didn’t they? o.O

Something like that... :P

When I was told that the first pics I posted were "homo-erotic", I was like, "Huh??" :-?
So I decided to take it one big step forward with another pic to make a point.
The message is... Becareful what you say... Artists can get pretty scary if you test them... ;) :lol:

Leo's rubbing his temples, he's obviously getting a stress headache, and who could blame him. See the little circle motion lines?

*nods* Yup. Leo dropped to his knees, rubbing his temples to get the image out of his head! *laughs*

Oh, and Mikey isn't singing. Mikey is slightly puckering with parted lips for a more sensual look. :tanime:

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm glad that these pics are interesting! ^_^

Who wants to see more? hehe ^_^

Anarky
06-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Bwahaha! That is a kickass picture. I mean, Leo is just great. I can see his thoughts clearly "Getitoutgetitoutgetitoutgetitoutgetitout...". I believe no fanart has ever given me a better laugh. Thanks, dude!

Kali
06-12-2005, 12:40 PM
The message is... Becareful what you say... Artists can get pretty scary if you test them... ;) :lol:
Bwahahahahaha! So we can. We can be downright evil. Vague requests = fun!

Yes, yes! Please. Hope I don’t sound pushy, but what happened to your manga project?

Sewer Bull
06-12-2005, 12:44 PM

Try me. :lol:

Leonardo_the_sword_master
06-12-2005, 01:01 PM
im gawking, thats nice drawing.
:P i like the expression of TMNT.

Ra
06-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Okay. As long as we don't see Don trying to get some *ahem* attetion :lol:

NeoBix
06-15-2005, 11:53 PM
lol i was just teasing with u Ryo. I didnt really think u turned Mikey gay. good pic!! :P

Spitfire
06-16-2005, 07:12 AM
Wow that scares even me O_O His bum sure is big hehe. Poor Don and Raph. Leo too but eh as far as Im concerned he could join Mikey :lol: I wonder what Splinter thinks of all this :dead:

hazlov2004
06-16-2005, 08:48 AM
heh ryo your artwork is very funny they are cool!

Weapon X
06-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Very good as usual, I really like the "Girl with a Sword", a women after my own hart. :D

GK Punk
06-22-2005, 03:18 AM
Ryo, that is so bad ass. I see Leo visited Jusenkyo. (sp?)

Nturtle
06-22-2005, 09:05 AM
Those drawing are really well done ryo!

But that other pic, ah ha ha... hoo boy I'm gonna have to go boil my eyesockets now.... :P

Ryona
06-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Very good as usual, I really like the "Girl with a Sword", a women after my own hart.

Why, thank you! I'm glad some people have actually noticed her. :D

Ryo, that is so bad ass. I see Leo visited Jusenkyo. (sp?)

Actually, it's Mikey. And no, He's not a girl... He's just a pretty boy. :P

Here's a new pic!

Not sure if it counts as sexy... It may be to some...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ryou-chan4ever/Vampire.jpg

Kali
06-25-2005, 06:17 PM
:teek: Dude! I so wish my printer was working so I could color that one...

GK Punk
06-25-2005, 07:43 PM
Heh I meant to say Mikey but didn't :P

Excellent new pic as well.

Masked Ninja
06-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Leo with fangs? My guess is SOMEONE went werewolf-hunting without Master Splinter's permission...

Ryona
06-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Could be Leo... though I didn't really have any one of the guys in mind when I drew this one.

He could be any of them. So, basicly, he can be colored to be Leo, Don, Raph, or Mikey. ;)

Oh, and about his appearance... Um... He's a vampire... heh. And the blade in his hand is a tanto (Japanese dagger).

Masked Ninja
06-25-2005, 10:42 PM
*thunks head* Sorry, I feel stupid now. I thought that was a severely foreshortened katana. And "vampire" never crossed my mind.

But hey! I still love the pic. Especially the hand he has stretched forward. For some reason I really like how you drew that.

FireFly
06-26-2005, 10:44 AM
another great work of art Ryo

looks a little like Slash

Ra
06-27-2005, 05:49 AM
Once bitten... :evilgrin:

Before I continue, I must say how I nearly fell off my chair in shock when I looked from a blank screen, to my glass of water, then back to a vampire turtle again. Very impressive ;) :)

hazlov2004
06-27-2005, 08:56 AM
yeah great artpic ryo

Jester
06-27-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm thinking this is what Ryo thinks a vamp Raph would look....as upposed to the were-Raph in vol 4

sango
07-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Ah wow! Dat's so awesome!

Funny how ppl find the turtles hawt when they got more clothes ON as opposed ta off..ain't that sumpthin..!

Mikey's mah fave obviously..awesome job, Ryo! :D

Lady Venus
08-16-2005, 04:26 PM
:) Ry awesome drawing. Your drawing has improved alot.

hazlov2004
08-16-2005, 08:41 PM
yeah and they are cool

Space Lieutenant Josh
08-16-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey, whether you turned Mikey gay or not, Ryona, at least you did it STYLISHLY!

Also, I can't stop looking at the girl with the sword.

Sweet work, Ryona!

Ryona
08-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Thanks! :D

I'm glad you like the girl! That makes me feel good. ^_^

Yeah... you guessed it... she's me. :embarass:

Lady Venus
08-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Ry I love your art work a lot. :)