PDA

View Full Version : Question about 'Enter The Shredder'

raphael90
12-01-2002, 08:00 AM
Yeah, I just have this on the video release. But after the part where the Turtles trap Bebop and Rocksteady and leave with April, it suddenly cuts to the zoo at night and the robots are breaking to the surface to free them from the cage. It looks like they cut something out...was there any dialogue cutout?

Deathknight
12-01-2002, 10:34 AM
I have a tv version and the FHE version of enter: the shredder, FHE NEVER cuts stuff in their vhs videos.

Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
12-01-2002, 11:20 AM
Yes, if your version of "Enter: The Shredder" is from the actual video, there have not been any cuts made. The only time the cartoon was cut - EVER - was on the USA network, those dirtbags. :evil:

"I'd better get outta here while I still can!" - Leonardo, from "Unidentified Flying Leonardo"

raphael90
12-01-2002, 11:51 AM
Pardon me...'a' robot breaks to the surface. Not two of them...mistake :roll:

Yeah but watch it...as soon as they leave.
Michaelangelo says: "...and probably trucking around in that technodrome again"

Then almost immediately we're cut to a shot where the ground is breaking open before the cage and its already night. I asked myself if there might have been some dialogue between Rocksteady and Bebop. It looks so much like a cheap cut to me...

Nturtle
12-01-2002, 12:53 PM
there is no cut there it goes from Mikey's line to the bebop and rocksteady look at each other while he is saying it and then the roadkill rodney comes and breaks them out

Deathknight
12-01-2002, 02:56 PM
Pardon me...'a' robot breaks to the surface. Not two of them...mistake :roll:

Yeah but watch it...as soon as they leave.
Michaelangelo says: "...and probably trucking around in that technodrome again"

Then almost immediately we're cut to a shot where the ground is breaking open before the cage and its already night. I asked myself if there might have been some dialogue between Rocksteady and Bebop. It looks so much like a cheap cut to me...
I see what you mean but I have fhe and tv version and they're identical I just double checked.

raphael90
12-01-2002, 03:15 PM
Oh...well then that cinches it I guess. Thanks for clarifying that for me! :)

Nturtle
12-01-2002, 03:28 PM
yup case closed, but really Enter the Shredder is THE best TMNT episode of all time!!

Karpo_007
12-01-2002, 03:33 PM
Yeah that and turtle tracks. Well The whole first season is very good.

Nturtle
12-01-2002, 06:10 PM
yup, its too bad they stopped making them that good afterwards :(

themaxonline
12-01-2002, 07:11 PM
My favourite of season 1 is 'A Thing About Rats'!

Deathknight
12-01-2002, 08:37 PM
My favorite ep in Season 1 was the Shredder is Splinter... but I liked Season 2 best and nobody else feels the same way, I feel so alone. hehe

Mondo_Gecko
12-01-2002, 08:38 PM
i liked Season 2 especially the one with the frogs. That rocked

Reznorite420
12-01-2002, 09:29 PM
After seeing the whole series, now I can safely change my favorite season from Season 3 to Season 8.

Deathknight
12-01-2002, 09:38 PM
I've seen the whole series, season 8 was ok but all the episodes without Shredder and Krang sucked.
Here we go review of a tmnt season 2.0 hehe
Season 8:
Get Shredder!: 7.5- a good opener for this season, a common ending of Burne once again getting mad at the turtles and Shredder and Krang escaping.
Wraith of the Rat King- 6.0 - An amusing last appearance for the rat king. How the mutagen made the rats become giant made no sense and the tmnt did NOT have Shredder's Retro-mutagen ray, they destroyed it at the end of Revenge of the Fly.
State of Shock- 4.5- Mega bolt was a dumb villian and the plot could've standed some major improvements.
Cry H.a.v.o.c.!- 5.0 - An ok ep with a unique plot not for the better. The whole thing about the police turning on the turtles made no sense what so ever. At one point in the series everyone knew the tmnt and they were extremely famous and now this? The only good part of this ep was the mutants were pretty cool.
H.a.v.o.c. in the Streets!- 5.5- a slight improvement from the last ep. At least this ep had a somewhat interesting plot.
Enter: Krakus : 6.0- Best of the havoc episodes and Krakus's mutation was really cool but a time limit on it? gimme a freakin break.
State of Shock
Cyber turtles- 7.0- This episode was pretty cool. Last appearance of Casey Jones and the battle suits were pretty cool. The whole idea with the firestar though was kinda dumb.
Turtle Trek- 8.0- Good ep... good plot, lots of action and nice battles. Very good ending and a cool ending for the technodrome. Only down side was gorgon was stupid.

There's my view of Season 8 in a nutshell.

themaxonline
12-02-2002, 05:44 PM
I seem to remember an episode where almost every bad guy of the turtles got together. Was it an episode in season 7?

PWDESAI
12-02-2002, 07:16 PM
http://www.speakeasy.org/~rylandpage/batman_threadres.jpg

Deathknight
12-03-2002, 08:19 PM
I seem to remember an episode where almost every bad guy of the turtles got together. Was it an episode in season 7?
That would be Night of the Rouges.

Machias Banshee
12-03-2002, 09:57 PM
lol, now i like that pic, Pwdesai... ;)