PDA

View Full Version : Freddy Vs..... !

Jo269976
09-03-2005, 02:28 PM
lol, there was a rumor about a Freddy Vs. Chucky movie, could you imagine how bad that would be! Freddy would be ruined and it's sooooooo obvious he would win, a dream demon against.... a doll :lol: :o

Hannah
09-03-2005, 02:32 PM
I thought Freddy vs. jason was freddy's last movie.

Jo269976
09-03-2005, 04:24 PM
:) i don't think Freddy V. Jason was Freddys last movie because it was based before Freddy's Dead (NOES 6) and Jason X so there should be at least another Freddy flick hopefully!

DrSpengler
09-03-2005, 05:26 PM
No, it took place after Freddy's Dead. There were a few continuity errors (the town being back to normal after Freddy dominated it in just a few years, for instance) but it definately takes place afterward.

And as far as who I'd like to see Freddy battle?

Probably the Tall Man. The Tall Man can exist in whatever form he wants, really, and you're never quite sure if the reality he lurks in is the waking or the dreaming, so he could be more than a match for Freddy in both realms (as opposed to someone like Jason who, unfortunately, got turned into a bitch in the dream world).

Jo269976
09-05-2005, 10:17 AM
well hopefully Freddy returns, he owns Jason and all the other villians! he is by far the evilest :flaming:

Midnight_Tanuki
09-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Freddy vs. Wolverine would be cool... well, as cool as it can be after Wolverine has faced pretty much EVERYTHING in the comic books. Probably a lot of "slash, shnikt, shnipt, cut!"

The Stryker
09-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Freddy Vs. Pinhead for me. but seriously i would like to see Michael Myers and Jason go at it. thats what i wanted from the beginning.

Spitfire
09-09-2005, 12:24 PM
They should make Freddy Vs Jason Vs Terminator Vs Robocop Vs Darth Vader Vs The Care Bears Vs The Ninja Turtles Vs Mario Vs Godzilla Vs Pumpkin Head Vs Ash Vs Jesus Vs Jaws Vs Satan

Now that would be one awesome movie

DrSpengler
09-09-2005, 12:30 PM
They should make Freddy Vs Jason Vs Terminator Vs Robocop Vs Darth Vader Vs The Care Bears Vs The Ninja Turtles Vs Mario Vs Godzilla Vs Pumpkin Head Vs Ash Vs Jesus Vs Jaws Vs Satan

Now that would be one awesome movie

I'm all for that, if only because I haven't seen Pumpkinhead in a movie in 15 years.

OA
09-16-2005, 04:58 AM
Freddy Vs. Pinhead for me. but seriously i would like to see Michael Myers and Jason go at it. thats what i wanted from the beginning.

Both of those combos would be pretty sweet...