PDA

View Full Version : Benvenuto Quickies

Pages : [1] 2

XERO
09-05-2005, 09:23 PM
I plan on doing this once a week, 2 weeks at the most. Just some short stories of me interacting with my family. So that those who don't know my place in the clan can have a better understanding. Kind of a practice for me when I do my real stories. You remember the Garfield Quickies of the TV show? :P

Here goes:

Benvenuto Quickie #1

(The Turtles are eating breakfast. Michelangelo and Benvenuto are talking among themselves.)
Mike: "...I'm just saying, dude, I could be a cop."
Ben: "No, you couldn't, Mikey. Being a cop is a serious profession."
Mike: "Hey, I could be serious! Look! (Puts on serious face, but cannot hold back the laughter and succumbs.) Haw-haw-haw! *deep breath and exhale* See?"
Ben: (laughing) "No way that was serious. Besides, you only say that because of the donuts they'd give out."
Mike: "What? I'm not allowed a reward for bringing justice to the city?
Ben: "Only if you actually do it!"
Mike: "Hey, Ben, you think you could be a cop?"
Ben: "Probably, but then I'd never be able to play videogames. But I think I could pull it off."
(Raphael interrupts.)
Raph: "FREEZE, PUNKS!!!"
(Mikey puts his hands up, holding back the laughter. Ben rolls his eyes.)
Ben: "I guess I'd have to watch out for the crooked ones..."
Raph: "You calling me crooked, you dope?!?"
Ben: "Are your teeth yellow?"
(Mikey bursts out laughing.)

Masked Ninja
09-06-2005, 06:53 AM
*snort* Nice.

...Ah, I remember that show... thems were good times...

Jester
09-06-2005, 07:35 AM
Very well done Benny-V....keep um coming...

XERO
09-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Thanks, guys. There will definitely be more to come. I need all the practice I can get on story-writing. :D

I'll probably just update whenever I get the spark. :)

XERO
09-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #2

As the other Turtles and Master Splinter are sleeping in the dusk of night, Benvenuto is the only one awake. But he is not doing his roundly late-night videogame playing. He is training inside the dojo...

Benvenuto swings his naginata with perfect hand choreography and swift timing. As he sucks up intense mouthfuls of air, he silently tries to perfect his craft as much as possible before calling it a night. He does a double kick flip on every swing of his weapon, and changes it to jabs of the midsection while sideway running.

He has a serious look on his face, which is not a common trait of his carefree lifestyle.

The other Turtles rarely know this, but Benvenuto strives to be the best fighter as he can be. Of course, even though his videogames take up most of his free time, he makes up for it by secretly training at night 3 times a week. This is a side of the Undisputed that his family never really get to see; hardworking, dedicated, committed.

He does this for himself. Not for Splinter's recognition, or Raph's wisecracks, Don's analyzation, Mikey's compliments, or even Leo's gratitude. He believes deep down that his fighting spirit is what makes him more unique than his brothers.

Benvenuto stands straight, tosses his naginata in the air, dashes towards it, twirls around and does multible backflips, lands on the ground in split position, catching the weapon behind his shell before it hits the ground.

Ben then smiles. He loves being the creative ninja of the clan.

Masked Ninja
09-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Ooh, a hidden side!! Talent and dedication even more hidden than Mikey's! I like.

XERO
09-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Heh, thanks, Mask. :D

More to come!

OA
09-10-2005, 09:26 AM
very nice Ben...keep em comin!

XERO
09-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #3

As April fixed up Benvenuto's wound on his right arm, she shook her head with such disbelief.

'Ben, I can't believe it. I just can't...'

Benvenuto was silent as he looked at his arm, still bloodied, as if something bit into it. He couldn't believe what just happened, either.

"What the heck were you doing over there, anyway?" April asked. Ben remained silent. She put more peroxide on the wound, which caused Ben to grit his teeth, and then gasp for air.

Ben then rubbed his head with his left hand, totally humilated by the creature who did this to his arm. He thought to himself, Gee, I was just in the neighborhood. This is stupid crazy.

April then went to get some more cloth to wrap around the wound, leaving Benvenuto by himself. He slapped his head with anger, shaking it once again.

'That damn chihuahua...'

Masked Ninja
09-10-2005, 09:23 PM
*tnnxplth* :tlol:

I hope Ben showed that chihuahua some wicked ninja moves before he left the scene.

XERO
09-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Actually, it was more of a spur-of-the-moment situation.

The darn dog just jumped out and attacked me.

:P

Weapon X
09-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I love these, I picture the old toon universe when reading them. :P

XERO
09-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Thanks, X. These can be for any Turtleverse. :D

Benvenuto Quickie #4

Benvenuto opens his eyes. He looks around, seeing himself surrounded by dozens of Foot soldiers. He finds himself tied up by the wrists, hanging from a rope tied up to a raft in the ceiling.

"So... you've finally woken up. Heh heh heh..."

Ben looks as the Shredder faces him, his evil gaze never escaping his eyes. Ben struggles to speak, "Wha-what's going on? What do you wa-w-want with me-"

*SMACK*

Shredder sends a deadly jab towards Ben's jaw, forcing him to spit out blood. "You don't talk until I say, stupid Turtle!" As much as that hurt, Ben never loses his temper. Just about 3 teeth.

Shredder speaks, "You're probably wondering where's your precious family. That's none of your concern at the moment. But fear not: They'll be taken care of..." He smiles a most ghastly smile that burns in Ben's memory. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?!" I swear, Shredder, if you did som-!"

*BASH!*

Shredder sends a powerful punch to Benvenuto's stomach, which causes him to scream in agony. "I told you to shut up!" Ben, through the torturing pain, is now ticked at his sworn enemy. He keeps his gaze straight at Shredder.

"If you are trying to figure out why you're here, alone, don't. That's the least of your worries. Staying alive is the real challenge..."

This doesn't faze Ben a bit, for he has ready to accept death if it comes for him. But he thinks to himself, So... this is the way I'm gonna die? What a bunch of crap! He coughs up more blood, which makes him a little dizzy.

"So, you think you're a tough one, huh? We'll see after 2 hours of pure hell!"

Shredder raises his bladed hand. "It's game time! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...!"

Ben is extremely pissed now.

*SMACK*

Ben sends a kick towards the suprised Shredder's face, which totally caught him off guard. Shredder looks at him, and then smiles. "Too bad... I kind of liked you..."

Ben, blood dripping from his lips, says with a serious tone, "Nobody steals my battlecry. Nobody..."

Weapon X
09-10-2005, 10:42 PM
:lol:

Man Shredder was evil in that one. :D

Good job.

XERO
09-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks. Not everything's all good when you're me.

Weapon X
09-10-2005, 10:48 PM
Cant wait for the next entry. :)

XERO
09-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Just to let everyone know, I also accept requests.

If they're doable, I'll give it a shot. :D

Weapon X
09-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Hmmm, well since the offers up, I'll see If I can think of something. :)

hazlov2004
09-11-2005, 06:58 AM
yep those are good ben very good

Masked Ninja
09-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Forget the bruises and beating, it's the battlecry theft that gets Ben riled!

*files this little tidbit away*

Katie
09-12-2005, 07:50 PM
hahahaha Chihuahua.....I love these, Ben.

we need an all out fight quickie. That might be interesting

XERO
09-12-2005, 08:03 PM
No problem.

Request what you would specifically like, and I'll see what I can do, Katie. :D

EDIT: In the meantime... :P

Benvenuto Quickie #5

(Ben and Casey are in the barn of Casey's Grandma's house in Northhampton, New Jersey.)

Casey: "That's stupid, Space Head! Vegeta is stronger than Goku!"
Ben: "Yeah, right, Toe Sucker! Goku was the strongest fighter in the whole show! He could take down Vegeta and Frieza!
Casey: "Oh, yeah, Ugly Magnet?! Then how come he got his butt whupped by Cell? He needed his own son to take 'im down! Goku was a doofus!"
Ben: "You're the doofus, Vacuum Dust!"
Casey: "Worm Tongue! Hey, at least Chi-Chi was cute!"
Ben: "What was that, Xylophone Teeth? Bulma was WAAY cuter! She could build things, too!
Casey: "Big deal, Yak Cheeks! Donny can build stuff, but he's never even heard of a makeup kit!"
Ben: "Leave my brother out of this, Zip Neck!"
Casey: "... Hey, didn't I say that one already...?"
Ben: *tilts head to the side*

Jester
09-12-2005, 09:26 PM
:D very good stuff ben! Wonderful mix of humor, drama and action. eep it u.

Masked Ninja
09-12-2005, 09:40 PM
You show 'im, Ben! *punches the air*

XERO
09-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #6

Benvenuto and Master Splinter are in the living room of their home. They are focusing on each other's eyes with such determination.

As Ben and Splinter stare at each other, the other Turtles look on with such interest.

Splinter wiggles his nose at Ben, which causes the young ninja to bite his lip. He thinks to himself, What the heck did I bring myself into...? Benvenuto then clicks his teeth together, which vibrates all throughout the lair. Splinter fazes none, but the other Turtles weren't so lucky.

"Geez, Ben, you've could've warned us!" Donatello gestures, covering his head.

"Donny, shut up! I'm trying to concentrate!" Ben shouts. Tiny beads of sweat evaporate above his round, green head. Splinter then mutters something in Japanese, and Ben shudders.

Raph then says, "Aww, give it up, Ben Ven! There's no way..."

The sweat then soaks inside Ben's bandana, and he shakes his head as if to say 'No!' One of the sweat drops goes inside of Ben's eyeball, which proves too much...

*blink*

The Turtles groan as Splinter rubs his left whiskers and smiles... Benvenuto lost the staring contest.

As Splinter walks away, he turns back and says to a humilated Benvenuto, "And you call yourself the Undisputed..."

Katie
09-13-2005, 05:28 PM
ahhhhhhhh That was a sneaky win, Sensei. :lol:

Jester
09-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Get that turtle a sweat band....:P

XERO
09-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Inspired by the 'Splinter's favorite Turtle' thread.

Benvenuto Quickie #7

9-year-old Benvenuto and Master Splinter are meditating together alone in the dojo as the other Turtles engage in their afternoon exercises. Ben chose to spend his with his sensei.

Suddenly, he speaks, "Sensei?" Splinter asks with a smile, "What is it, my son?"

"I've been wondering. Out of all the Turtles, who do you like the most?"

Splinter quickly answers, "Oh, I greatly appreciate you all with the same equality, Benvenuto. You know that."

Ben says, scratching his head, "Yeah I do, but I'm just thinking that you have to love one of us a little bit more than we've allowed you to. We're not always perfect."

"None of us is perfect, my son. Though we strive to be perfect" Splinter says.

"Well, then, I would have to say that you love Leo the most, since he has the most motivation to be perfect, and that he's the one that is the closest to being perfect, sensei." Ben then rubs his chin on the thought.

Splinter sighs, and then gives his opinion, "Benvenuto, listen to me. It is true that my appreciation for you and your brothers differs, but that doesn't change my undying love for you all. Together, you all bring sunshine to my heart. And apart, you keep it shining in your own unique way. You all give me air to breathe, but one must not limit himself to but one breath."

Benvenuto then nods as Splinter continues. "My son, you never have to worry about how much I care for you all. Just know that I care greatly for all of you just the same as you all care for me."

Soon, Benvenuto smiles, "I understand, Master Splinter."

Splinter says, "Good, my son. Now let us meditate."

As they continue, Ben opens his eyes one last time and says to his master, "I love you, sensei."

Splinter, eyes still closed, smiles and responds, "I love you too, my son."

Weapon X
09-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Awww, that was a good one, touching moment between father and son. :)

Masked Ninja
09-14-2005, 01:05 PM
You all give me air to breathe, but one must not limit himself to but one breath.
And thus that question is put to bed very eloquently by Ben. Yay for Splinter! *waves a Splinter flag*

EDIT: Quote added. It was necessary :tlol: :tpizza:

Weapon X
09-14-2005, 01:12 PM
I don't know why anyone would think Splinter would have a favorite.

Jester
09-14-2005, 01:52 PM
:cry: sooo....touching...I'm not gonna cry...I'm not...:cry:

Katie
09-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

The feel good chapter of your autobiography :)

XERO
09-14-2005, 06:46 PM
A little longer than anticipated. :P

Benvenuto Quickie #8

"My sons..."

Splinter speaks as the Turtles are preparing for training. Leonardo polishes his katana, Donatello ties the last ribbon on his bo, Raphael picks his teeth with one of his sai, Benvenuto checks the sharpness of his naginata, and Michelangelo absent-mindedly twirls his nunchakus, before hitting his head.

"OW!"

Splinter shakes his head, and continues as the Turtles kneel before him, "This morning, we shall first engage in sparring. First up..."

He points at Ben. "Benvenuto..." Ben rises up and warms up. Splinter then points at Mikey. "... and Michelangelo."

Mikey rubs his head. "Aww, sensei. Why me? Why not Don? Seriously, I think he's getting out of shape!" Don threatens Mikey with a shake of his bo.

"MICHELANGELO!!" Splinter shouts.

"Okay, okay!" Mikey rises up and warms up as Raph snickers. Leo thinks to himself, This should be interesting. Ben and Mikey hardly ever spar with each other...

Ben and Mikey both bow to Splinter, then to each other. They then wait to get the okay from Splinter. Splinter then says "Michelangelo, use your weapons. Benvenuto, use your instincts." As Mikey shouts "YES!", Ben takes a deep breath and cracks his neck. He'll have to take down Mikey without his weapon, which is pretty much impossible. Don, Leo, and Raph are into it now.

"BEGIN!!"

Michelangelo charges towards Ben, and strikes with his left chuck. Ben rolls and goes for a sweep, in which Mikey dodges by doing a backflip. While he is in mid-flip, he strikes again with his right chuck, in which Ben barely avoids by twisting around. As Mikey lands, Ben grabs him from behind and goes for a suplex. But Mikey, being a natural athlete, lands on his feet. As Ben is lying on his shell, Mikey goes for a sweep of his own. Ben dodges with a kip-up, and lands a back kick that hits Mikey in his chest, knocking him down.

Splinter smiles, "Point, Benvenuto!"

"That was a good one" Raph says with a smile. Leo and Don both nod.

Mikey gets back up, rubbing his chest and says with a smile "Lucky shot, dude!"

"Thanks." Ben says, sarcastically, and once again gets into fighting stance. If he wants to take down Mikey, he'll need all the luck he can get: He hasn't beaten him yet.

Mikey then charges once again. But as Ben prepares for a kick, Mikey stops suddenly, causing Ben to miss him. He then wraps his chucks around Ben's ankle, and throws him over his head, sending him flying into the wall.

"Point, Michelangelo!" Splinter shouts. Mikey shows off by twirling his nunchakus with style. Don then says, "Uh-oh, guys. It's sudden death." Leo then speaks, "I think Ben's going to win." Raph bursts out laughing, "Yeah, right, and I'm dating Jennifer Lopez!"

"Next point wins." Splinter says.

Michelangelo gets serious as Benvenuto gets into fighting stance once more.

After a 20 second standoff, Mikey suprises him by tossing his chuck at Ben. And at the last second, Ben dodges with a backflip, which gives Mikey the opening he needs. He dashes toward Ben while he is still in mid-flip, and grabs his legs. After 3 swings, he throws him towards the wall. In the air, Ben gains momentum, and lands his feet on the wall. He then wall jumps towards Mikey, hoping to tackle him, but Mikey does the splits, and Ben goes right over him. After landing with a roll, he gets up to only turn around and see a spinning kick flying towards his face...

*SMACK!*

Ben spins around and lands on the ground, struggling to get back up. But it's too late: Michelangelo has won once again. "Winner, Michelangelo!" Splinter shouts. Mikey smiles and walks toward Ben, places a hand on him, and says, "Maybe next time, Ben-Ven..."

Raph then turns to Leo and Donny, and says, "I told ya. He had no chance without his weapon."

Ben, now upset, rises up, rubbing his right cheek. Splinter walks toward him, and Ben says to him, "Sensei, why did you make me fight Mikey without my nagi? You know he's hard to battle when he has his chucks."

Splinter simply smiles and says. "Because you fight better without your weapon, my son. Your weapon does not define your skill. Your spirit does. Remember that."

Ben nods his head, for Splinter always told him that he has a great spirit of fighting, and that he must learn to harness and take control of it.

Mikey and Ben both kneel back down. Splinter speaks again.

"Next up, Leonardo and Raphael..."

Jester
09-14-2005, 06:53 PM
hey....at least you took him down in one round. Great work Ben, it's like we're actually in the lair, getting a peak into the secret life of the TMNT

Weapon X
09-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Man I love these another great addition to the Ben library, awsome, I'll be waiting for the next one. :D

XERO
09-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Thanks. :D

Mikey, as funny as he is, should be taken seriously as a fighter. He's tough to beat.

Masked Ninja
09-14-2005, 07:39 PM
Maybe next time, Ben.

Though I imagine you challenging Mikey to a video game championship afterward, and waxing his shell for him. :tpizza:

XERO
09-14-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh, I did.

Too cliche'. :P

Ryona
09-15-2005, 12:09 PM
These are very entertaining. Great writing, Ben! :)

Katie
09-15-2005, 05:32 PM
*grins*

Reminds me of my last tourney..... 'cept I broke my ankle....and ended my race season for this year...I guess the old R6 will keep til next year *sigh*

Nice fight!

XERO
09-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #9

"Raph, get over yourself!" Leonardo shouts as Raphael storms to his room.

"Shut the hell up, Leo! Leave me alone!" Raph says as he slams his door.

Inside Benvenuto's room, Ben is trying to play his videogame, but cannot concentrate because of the perpetual fight between Leo and Raph. He turns off the Xbox and goes towards his door...

"Will you guys knock it off?! This is really stupid! You're fighting over nothing!" He says in a annoyed tone.

"Benvenuto, stay out of this!" Leo says as he looks at Ben. "This doesn't concern you!"

Raph sees Ben, and gets even more pissed. "Ben, don't you have a princess to save, or somethin'? Mind your own business!"

This upsets Ben, and he shouts back, "Not everything in my life is all videogames, Raph!"

Raph gets even more annoyed. "Both of you, LEAVE ME ALONE!" He then slams the door on Leo and Ben. Leo sighs and heads for the dojo.

"Leo..." Ben starts.

"Not tonight, Benvenuto. Just leave me alone..."

Ben is now upset. This is not the way he wanted to spend his Thursday night. With that in mind, he slams the door.

Ben goes to his desk, sighs a deep sigh, sits down and lays his head on the table. Another fight, another stress.

Soon, he pulls out a little yellow book with a Ninja Gaiden sticker on the back. On the front, it is titled in white marker, The Undisputed Journal. This is Benvenuto's personal diary. He pulls out a black pen, thinks a minute, and begins writing...

September 15

Dear Journal,

I would like to say that today was a great day. As far as I'm concerned, it should've been. I mean, I actually perfected my double-backflip kip-up kick, April kissed me on the cheek, Casey broke his nose, and Mikey and I finally finished a videogame without Mikey losing a life. It should've been a perfect Thursday. But as usual, 2 plagues were in full effect.

My older brothers, Leonardo and Raphael.

They always fight with each other. ALWAYS. If they were famous, they'd be the main event for Celebrity Deathmatch. They're always at each others throats. And like a dumbass, I try to mediate. I'm not doing that again for a while. It's not worth my sanity. It's not. I do everything I can to keep this family on the same page. But they always tear it up, and I end up in a new book, empty pages and all. I wish they could get along for just 24 hours without the miscommunicating and the disagreements.

Why do they fight? Simple. Raphael wants respect from Leo and share of authority. Leonardo just wants Raph to agree with him. But then again, it might not be that simple...

Mikey hates this as much as I do, but he has a better time dealing with it. Don sometimes just ignore it completly. Sometimes. But me? I'm the outcast of the outcasts. All I have are my videogames, and that's not enough for me to just let this work itself out.

I don't know. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of the fights. I'm sick of Raph disrespecting my videogame wisdom, knowing this is a gift that can never be duplicated (not at this magnitude.) I'm sick of Leo trying to be a big brother instead of a BIG BROTHER. I'm sick of getting just 4 hours of sleep almost every night. Maybe if Donatello and Michelangelo were more involved, this would have a different frame of emotions. Maybe not, but it wouldn't hurt to find out.

I'll talk to Leo about this tomorrow. Something has to be done. I just hope he can swallow his pride, check his ego, and just listen for once.

Well, that's all for tonight.

One more thing for whoever decides to read this:

Just because I have a so-called carefree attitude doesn't mean I'm invulnerable to these types of situations. Never judge a book by its cover, or in this case, a Turtle by his shell.

I learned that the hard way.

Hamato Benvenuto.

Ben, now at peace since he put his feelings into words, gets ready for bed...

Masked Ninja
09-15-2005, 11:34 PM
Hmm, a view from the inside. Poor Ben. I think if he talked calmly and rationally with Leo, he'd be likely to get results. It's good to see that he can release the stress through writing though. *pats head*

EDIT: I think the reason I like this so much is it reminds me of how things were at home before I left for college. I'm the oldest of three, and for some reason my two younger siblings couldn't get along for beans. It was very tense and frustrating. I think they're doing better now that I'm gone, because my sister had to step up and take the role of the "oldest."

Which makes me curious... as far as age, how does Ben rank in the family? Or are you one of those who just considers them all to be the same age?

Katie
09-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Hmmmm....sounds like a pretty normal family to me **twitches a little from her dysfunctional upbringing**

You're a really great writer, Ben. :)

Jester
09-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Very nice Ben....Makes me think I really should sit down and pen the Pre-TMNT story of Leo and Raphie veying for the leadership role.

XERO
09-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Thank you all for the reviews, guys. :D

Which makes me curious... as far as age, how does Ben rank in the family? Or are you one of those who just considers them all to be the same age?

It's all a matter of who hatched out the egg first.

I can't really tell you who is the oldest and who's the youngest. You have to look through the personalities, which is a lot trickier than it is. ;)

But... maybe I'm ranked as the middle child, because I'm the most adaptive... :ohwell:

XERO
09-17-2005, 03:43 PM
KROW did this a few months ago. I just had to post it. :lol:

Complete with pic, courtesy of Jester. It's not even edited. Co-winky-dink? ;) :D

Benvenuto Quickie #10

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v156/Jesterangalo/LookwhoshowsupintheTMNTmovieadaptationcomic.jpg

Raph: "Who the hell is at the door at quarter o' seven in the morning?"
Ben: "It could be April coming back from her morning jog, bonehead."
Raph: "Then why is she knocking, smart-ass?"
Ben: "So as not to intrude on her humble houseguests, perhaps?"
Raph: *grumbles* "Yeah, okay. Why aren't you trying to defeat Ganon yet? Even the early birds get their worms after you reach Bowser's castle."
Ben: "I defeated Ganon yesterday. Where were you?"
Raph: "Oh, I must have been outside, having a life."
Ben: "Very funny. No wonder Donnie's snoring so loud."
Raph: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Ben: "That you should get off your chubby shell and get the door."
Raph: "Let Mikey get it. He's always up this early eating his Lucky Charms."
Ben: "Mikey! Get the door, would ya, buddy?"
Mikey: *in other room* "No can do! *grunts* Busy!" *flush*
Raph: "I don't wanna know."
Leo: *groggy* "What's going on? How long has that knocking been going on?"
Ben: "Ever since Raph here decided not to use a better grade of gas."
Raph: "You know, a black eye would go great with that white bandana of yours. Keep it up and I'll give you a fashion tip with my fist."
Leo: "Alright, guys. Settle down. Not even 8 AM yet and you're bickering. Where's Mikey?"
Mikey: "Oh my God! *grunts* Will this ever end?!" *flush*
Leo: "What was that about?"
Ben: "Mikey's adventure with a chalupa extreme pizza with tabasco sauce."
Leo: "Good lord."
Raph: "Anyone gonna answer that door?"
Ben: "Go ahead."
Raph: "Why me?"
Ben: "'Cause you're the one who started complaining about it in the first place and began this scene. You got us into this, you get us out."
Raph: "You're so full of pep, you do it. You're closer anyway."
Ben: "C'mon, Raph. I'll let you beat me at Mortal Kombat."
Raph: "I can beat you at Mortal Kombat any day of the week."
Ben: "You're lying through those hippo teeth of yours."
Raph: "You're seriously asking for it."
Mikey: "Someone call the fire department to quench the burning sensation! Argh!" *flush*
Leo: *sigh* "Maaaaan..."

Weapon X
09-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Hahaha, Kudos to KROW on that one. :lol:

hazlov2004
09-17-2005, 06:36 PM
yes krow did a good job

KROW
09-19-2005, 06:24 AM
Great one-shots there, Ben. Your writing has really improved. :)

Thanks for posting the little submission by me, as well. :D

XERO
09-19-2005, 06:33 AM
Thanks, KROW. That means alot. :D

No prob on the last one. It was too good to pass up. :lol:

And don't worry, I haven't forgot about your episode. I just put it on hold. It's coming. ;)

KROW
09-19-2005, 06:46 AM
And don't worry, I haven't forgot about your episode. I just put it on hold. It's coming. ;)
Don't worry about that, dude. Take your time. No rush here. :)

XERO
09-19-2005, 07:06 AM
Cool. :)

Here's one I did for my birthday :D :

Benvenuto Quickie #11

(Benvenuto is celebrating his 21st birthday. When he walks into his room, the Turtles surprise him. After opening his gifts, he sits as each Turtle shows his appreciation for him.)

Leo: "Ben, for our appreciation to you, the guys and I have decided to honor you with a few words."
Mike: "Yeah, dude. I mean, I'd buy you a videogame, but chances are you already have it."
Ben: "You're probably right."
Don: "Just sit back and listen, Benny."
Ben: "Okay, but keep an ear on Raph. If he screws this up, I'll-"
Raph: (interrupts) "YOU'LL DO WHAT?! MAKE A GOOMBA OUTTA ME?!"
Ben: "This is exactly what I am talking about, guys!"
Leo: "Knock it off, Raph! Don't ruin Ben's birthday like you did last year!"
Raph: "Hey, he should've seen that spicy furball comin'!"
Mike: "Raph..."
Raph: "Oh, fine. I'll be friggin' good!"
Mike: "Great. Let's get this party started!"
Ben: "Okay, I'm ready. Go for it, bros."
Mike: "Leo, why don't you go first?"
Leo: "Benvenuto, brother, for the past 21 years, you have been a real blessing to this team, this family, this world. You look at things differently, as do we all, but your vision is one-of-a-kind. It is one thing I possibly will never have, and perhaps never need. For there are only 5 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the world...but there is only one Benvenuto."
Mike: "What about that dead guy who did the sculptors...?"
Raph: "Zip it."
Leo: "Ahem, as I was saying, there are only two Benvenutos, but the one we have is the one that I would never trade for anything. I love you, brother. Happy Birthday." *bows to him*
Don: "Leo, that was very beautiful."
Ben: (holding back tears) "Leo, man... I... Thanks..."
Raph: *laughs* "That was the gayest thing I ever heard!"
Ben: (pissed) "And YOU'RE the gayest thing I ever seen!"
Raph: "OH, I'LL GIVE YA GAY!!"
Don: "Raph, knock it off!"
Raph: *grumbles*
Don: "And on that note, I'll go next. Benvenuto... I just want to say thanks to you. Believe it or not, you inspired me. You know, to get better, to be balanced, to have a soul. I wouldn't know how I would turn out if you weren't born, bro, and that kind of scares me. 21 years, Ben, and you still inspire me, to get even better."
Ben: "Whoa..."
Don: *sniffles* "So, I just want to say, keep inspiring. Keep on being yourself. Never change. I love you, bro. Happy Birthday."
Ben: "Donny... that was awesome... Thank you..."
Leo: "Great job, Donatello."
Mike: "Whoa, it's getting a little too Titanic-y in here, so I suppose I'll go next."
Raph: "Oh, here we go!"
Mike: "Hey, Raph. The Grim Reaper called. He wants his scythe back!"
Ben: *laughs*
Mike: "Now, onto business. Ben. Benny. Ben Ven. *kneels and bows* O' Mighty Undisputed. O' Glorificus Captain Ben. O' Saluted..."
Leo: "Mikey, get on with it!" *shakes head*
Mike: "Oh, my bad. Ben, bro, you are like, the most coolest dude I could ever hang with, next to Silver Sentry, Mondo Gecko, Mr. Potato Head..."
Ben: "I-I get the point, Mike."
Mike: "What I am trying to say is that, you're wicked awesome. You've taught me everything I know at videogames, and you make a mean Chili pizza. But not just that, dude. You have a cool attitude, unlike someone in here... *SLAP* OW! Um, Happy Birthday, Ben. You are definitely off the hizzle!"
Ben: "For shizzle?"
Mike: "For shizzle, my ninjizzle brizzle!"
Leo: "Not... bad, Michelangelo. Okay, Raph, it's your turn."
Raph: "Uh, right..." *grumbles*
Ben: "This I gotta see."
Raph: "Look, instead of bein' all sappy like the other guys, I've decided... to say a poem."
Don: *surprised* "A POEM?!!!"
Raph: "Yeah, a poem. Ya got a problem with that?! It took me 2 hours to write, so I consider it a masterpiece."
Mike: *scoffs* "Yeah, a masterpeice of sh-"
Leo: "MIKEY!! *sighs* Go on, Raphael."
Raph: "It's kind of a challenge to you. I call it Game Over. So shut up and listen. Ahem:

Ben, 21 years in the making, many adventures with you
Some good, some excellent, some flat out bitchin'
But the one adventure, the one quest I can't quite finish with you
Is the opportunity to dethrone you as the king of the joystick
Everytime I play against you... Game Over.

It eats at my mind, at my heart
To know that against you, I've lost from the start
But I'll never quit, that's not my style
I'll beat you soon, though it might be a while
And when that time comes... Game Over.

The videogame heroes themselves can't keep up with you. How?

You gave Mario headaches (Game Over)
You gave Dhalsim cramps (Game Over)
You gave Kirby asthma (Game Over)
You gave Mega Man a sex change (Game Over)

You made Master Hand flip you off (Game Over)
You made Link sell the TriForce on eBay (Game Over)
You made Little Mac use steriods (Game Over)
You made Yoshi extinct (Game Over)

What I am trying to say, little brother is, that you are the best.
Nobody can touch you, and you've proven it many, many, MANY times.
You really are the Undisputed, but nothing lasts forever.

I am coming for you, Ben. I am coming for you. I will beat you. I will prevail. I will end the legacy. I will be victorious. You can't stop the inevitable. I WILL win.

And when I do... GAME OVER.

(Raphael then pats Ben on the shell.)

Raph: "Happy Birthday, Benny-boy."
Ben: "That... was... AWESOME!!!!"
Raph: "Really? You really liked it?"
Don: "Yeah, it was a very well written, thought-out poem, Raph."
Mike: (in English voice) "Good show, old chap!"
Leo: "Yes, Raphael, that was very good. Especially when it came from you."
Ben: "And you know I never back down from a challenge, Raphie-boy. Anytime, anyplace, I'll be waiting!"
TMNT: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BENVENUTO!!"
Raph: "Hey, Ben, now that you're legal, how about buying me a drink?"
Ben: "No."

Masked Ninja
09-19-2005, 08:05 AM
Raph: "Hey, Ben, now that you're legal, how about buying me a drink?"
Ben: "No."For some reason this made me laugh.:tlol:

Very good, once again! Nice speeches by the guys, and I'm glad you didn't have 'em all stand there like they were in a play and talk one at a time. The arguments (though frustrating cuz you're like "Shut up, Raph!") make it more "real."

XERO
09-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Thought you might like that. :D

XERO
09-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Hope you guys watch this show... :lol:

Benvenuto Quickie #12

"Ladies and gentlemen," Drew Carey shouts. "Welcome back to a very special episode of Who's Line is It Anyway? The show where everything's made up, and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are useless, like a midget at a amusement park."

The audience laugh and jeer at that remark. Drew continues.

"And right now, we're about to do our favorite game in the whole wide world... HOEDOWN!!! With the help of Laura Hall on piano!" The audience cheers wildly. But then Drew makes an announcement:

"However, we have a surprise for you guys. Instead of Wayne, Chip, Colan, and Ryan doing the hoedown as usual, tonight's hoedown will be performed by none other than... the infamous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"

The old theme song plays and the Turtles come out waving to the crowd. Ben points to the middle section, where April, Casey, and Master Splinter cheer them on. Drew shakes each of their hands, and then rubs his hand on his pants.

"Thanks for coming to the show, guys. I'm sure you're glad to be here," Drew says. "Not really, Fatti LaBelle!" Raph says, which stirs a wild array of laughter from the audience. "I LOVE YOU, DON!!" is heard from the audience, and Don blushes. Drew then starts the game. "Guys, just say whatever comes to your mind, okay. This is your night. Let's get this party started, everybody. Hoedown!" Ben then says, "It's Game Time!" and Mikey pretends to vomit.

*piano plays*

Donatello goes first:

E equals MC squared/ that is quite a fact
Too bad that my bros don't know/ their brains are not intact *laughter*
But, that's okay, because/ they are still the best *points to himself*
But when it comes to smart guys/ it is no contest!

The audience gives him a loud applause. Raphael goes next:

I really hate this show/ Man, it really sucks
It's all a ploy/ to make the big time bucks
Drew is an a**hole/ and Ryan is too tall
Wayne and Chip are sissies/ and Colin's got no balls!

The audience boos Raphael, and he tells them to "Shut up!" Leonardo joins in:

Raphael, that was not nice/ Ohh, what a shame!
You are just destroying/ a really funny game
Have a sense of humor, bro/ this I really like
You're just mad/ 'cause I owned your a** in Shredder Strikes!

The audience cheers and laugh wildly, as security guards struggle to hold Raph back away from Leo, who is dancing goofy to the tune with a wide smile on his face. "I'm gonna kick your a**, Leo! I'm gonna KICK YOUR A**!!!" Raph shouts as he is taken to the back. Soon, Michelangelo sings:

Oh, man, what a rush/ this is really fun!
I have been a fan of this/ show since day one!
Ryan is the coolest/ the laughs are like thunda!
All I have to say, dude/ is COW-A-BUNGA!!

Mikey gets crazy claps from the audience. Casey gets so into it, he stands up and yells "GOOOONGALAAA!!!" Mikey points at him. "Ladies and gentlemen, Jason X!" The audience laughs as Casey sits back down, embarrassed. Raphael comes back out, now cool and collected. Last up, is Benvenuto:

Well, I guess it's time for me/ to end this song
It's been a real good time/ but not that real long
Drew, thanks for having us/ it's been really swell-

Suddenly, an explosion happens, and the Shredder and the Foot appear, ready to fight the Turtles. As the Shredder laughs maniacally, the Turtles draw their weapons, and Benvenuto finishes his verse:

But, as you can see/ it's TIME TO KICK SOME SHELL!!!

All the Turtles sing as they charge towards the Foot:

TIME TO KICK SOME SHEEEEEEEEEEELL!

Drew faints.

Masked Ninja
09-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Hah, I love that show. And your version rocks the house.

...oops, pun not intended....

XERO
09-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks. It's good to see that someone watches the show. :P

Jester
09-21-2005, 05:24 PM
You are a turtle of his word...:D very well done...did you sing those lyrics in the Howdown style after or as you wrote them (like I did when I read them...:P)

XERO
09-22-2005, 08:11 AM
While I typed. They'd have to fit the rhythm. :D

hazlov2004
09-22-2005, 09:38 AM
good job ben that was good

Katie
09-23-2005, 06:41 PM
yay Whose Line! With all the sad stuff in the world it is nice to laugh for half an hour. And the hoedown is my favorite!!!!! That was a fun short, ben! Keep it up!

XERO
09-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks, Katie. :D

More coming soon. :D

XERO
09-24-2005, 06:39 PM
Don't try this at home, kids.

Benvenuto Quickie #13

"You guys can do better than that!" Ben shouts as he dominates his brothers in Guilty Gear X...

One...

"Damnit!" yells Raph.

... by one...

"Crap!" screams Leo.

... by one...

"Friggin' FRAG!!' shouts Mikey.

... by one.

"Pig breasts!" says Don as he slams the controller. The other Turtles look at him in shock. He looks back and says, "Ah, shut up!" Another victory run for Benvenuto.

He turns off the game and they all walk to the the dojo to prepare for their night training.

Master Splinter is already in the dojo, sipping his sake. He has a constant smile on his face, though. This sake has been really positive with his taste buds lately. Tonight he seems different. More... happy.

The Turtles arrive and brand their weapons. Soon, they bow to their master, and kneel down in front of him, ready to complete their training. Master Splinter slowly rises up and walks towards them...

"Ahh... my sons... my wonderful... green... sons..." He says with a smile. The Turtles look at each other, then at Splinter. Leonardo then asks, "Master Splinter, are you okay?" Splinter chuckles. "Of course, Leonardo. Why do you ask such a question?" Michelangelo answers, "Well, you seem a little different tonight, sensei, more relaxed. Like you've just won a year supply of cheese or something..." Raph smacks Mikey for that remark. "What Mikey was trying to say, sensei, is that, uhhh... um..." Don continues for him. "... That you seem, a little more... umm..." Ben finishes. "... Happy."

Master Splinter chuckles again, still smiling. "No need to worry my sons. All is well. Really well. Let us begin." He goes to his kneeling table and takes another sip of sake before starting. "To start tonight's exercise, we shall engage in katas. Starting with... Benvenardo."

Ben tilts his head to the side. "Master, my name is BenvenUTO." He rises up, thinking to himself, Our names have too many syllables...

As the other Turtles look on, confused, Ben walks up to Splinter and bows. Splinter surprises him by taking off his white bandana and puts it on. As Ben is shocked, Splinter snickers, "Wax on... wax off...!" He then struggles to hold back laughter as he walks back to his table and takes another sip.

Leonardo then becomes worried. "Guys, somethings wrong. Splinter has never acted this way before." Donatello nods, "Yeah, it's like something has clouded his thoughts. Maybe he's..." Raphael interrupts, "HA! Him? No way, no how. Come on, Don. This is Master Splinter we're talking about. He would never drink!" Michelangelo agrees, "You're right, Raph. Sensei is very responsible."

They look back at Splinter who is now wielding Ben's bandana as a nunchuck, making a *whoosh!* sound with each swing. Ben becomes worried as he reaches the realization. "Uh, sensei, I'd hate to ask this, but... have you been boozin'?" Splinter stops smiling...

*SLAP!*

Benvenuto holds his left cheek, shocked at what Splinter just did. The Turtles quickly rise up, surprised at Splinter's strike at Ben.

"How dare you accuse me of drinking! You should know better, my son! I would never!" Splinter shouts at Ben, who feels pretty much humilated. Splinter walks back to take another sip, and Ben tries to apologize. "Sensei, I didn't... I didn't mean to... I-I'm sorry, I... "

As the Turtles prepare themselves for the worst, Splinter is no longer in a positive mood. He slams his cup on the floor, picks up the the pitcher of sake, and glomps the liquid down his throat with extreme force. It's official: Splinter is super drunk. Leo runs toward him. "Master Splinter, NO!" he yells as he knocks away the pitcher from his master's grip, causing it to shatter. Splinter almost chokes, his face now soaked. He looks at Leo with such authority. "Leonardo...!"

"Master Splinter, you're drunk! This has to stop!" Leo then tries to hold his master, but he quickly gets thrown into the wall. Raph then sees Leo. "Leo, no! Sensei, you gotta get control of yourself!" He runs towards Splinter.

The alcohol has raised Splinter's anger to a uncontrollable level. Don jumps in. "Sensei, please! We can help you! Please stop th-"

*SMACK*

Don is sent flying into Raphael. Mikey rushes in and tries to calm Splinter down. "Sensei! Don't do this, please! Stop it, now!" Splinter grabs him, but Mikey doesn't give up. "Ahhg...! Fight it, sensei! Fight it!" He fails as Splinter throws him towards Leonardo. Splinter looks at the destruction he has caused to the the Turtles. Ben is the only one left standing, maskless. He runs toward Splinter, and spreads his arms, ready to make a last stand to bring his master's sanity back.

"Splinter... SPLINTER!" He yells. Splinter looks at him, and walks toward him very slowly. Ben continues.

"Look in my eyes, sensei! You have to stop this! Look at what's happening to us. Your drinking is literally tearing us apart! You've got to focus!" Ben doesn't budge as Splinter grabs him by his shoulders. As Splinter looks Ben directly into his eyes, Ben tries to save him. "Whatever happened to honor, master? Whatever happened to family?! Whatever happened to 'Never drink'?" Splinter picks him up, ready to throw him. Ben sheds a tear, but he continues.

"Master... fight it... please...!" Splinter blinks twices, and grunts with pain: He is starting to fight back.

"Aghh... sensei... do it for us... unhg... for yourself..."

Splinter softens his grip as Ben's feet touch the ground once again. He continues.

"Master... do it... for Yoshi."

That was the last straw. Splinter's eyes swell up with tears as he lets go of Benvenuto, who is now holding his shoulder. Splinter drops down to his knees as he sobs in his hands. Ben has won him back. The other Turtles crawl up to them, and they all gather around Splinter. He looks up and says, teary-eyed, "My sons... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry..." The Turtles all hug him.

"It's okay, master. It's okay. We'll get through this. All of us..." Leo says as he hugs Splinter.

Mikey then tries to lighten the situation. "Man... was the cheese joke that bad?" They all share a laugh. "My sons, I'll never drink again. I promise you." They all nod and share one last group hug, their family bond closer than ever.

Soon, they all leave the dojo, prepared to get through this once and for all until Splinter is once again sober, for good.

Weapon X
09-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Wow..........just wow, that was deep, never thought the dangers of drinking would come to this point in the TMNT universe let alone come into play at all, I think this is my new favorite one.

Jester
09-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Why was he drinking...I smell sadness over loosing his own father.

Masked Ninja
09-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Very nice... looks almost like Splinter was unaware of what the excessive drink would do to him. *pats head* At least Ben brought him back.

XERO
09-24-2005, 07:08 PM
Thanks, guys.

Master Splinter always drinks sake. However, it just got the best of him that night. Let it be a lesson learned:

No matter who you are, no matter what, drinking can take control of your mind.

Be careful, guys. I mean that.

KROW
09-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Hope you guys watch this show... :lol:

Benvenuto Quickie #12

"Ladies and gentlemen," Drew Carey shouts. "Welcome back to a very special episode of Who's Line is It Anyway? The show where everything's made up, and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are useless, like a midget at a amusement park."

The audience laugh and jeer at that remark. Drew continues.

"And right now, we're about to do our favorite game in the whole wide world... HOEDOWN!!! With the help of Laura Hall on piano!" The audience cheers wildly. But then Drew makes an announcement:

"However, we have a surprise for you guys. Instead of Wayne, Chip, Colan, and Ryan doing the hoedown as usual, tonight's hoedown will be performed by none other than... the infamous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"

The old theme song plays and the Turtles come out waving to the crowd. Ben points to the middle section, where April, Casey, and Master Splinter cheer them on. Drew shakes each of their hands, and then rubs his hand on his pants.

"Thanks for coming to the show, guys. I'm sure you're glad to be here," Drew says. "Not really, Fatti LaBelle!" Raph says, which stirs a wild array of laughter from the audience. "I LOVE YOU, DON!!" is heard from the audience, and Don blushes. Drew then starts the game. "Guys, just say whatever comes to your mind, okay. This is your night. Let's get this party started, everybody. Hoedown!" Ben then says, "It's Game Time!" and Mikey pretends to vomit.

*piano plays*

Donatello goes first:

E equals MC squared/ that is quite a fact
Too bad that my bros don't know/ their brains are not intact *laughter*
But, that's okay, because/ they are still the best *points to himself*
But when it comes to smart guys/ it is no contest!

The audience gives him a loud applause. Raphael goes next:

I really hate this show/ Man, it really sucks
It's all a ploy/ to make the big time bucks
Drew is an a**hole/ and Ryan is too tall
Wayne and Chip are sissies/ and Colin's got no balls!

The audience boos Raphael, and he tells them to "Shut up!" Leonardo joins in:

Raphael, that was not nice/ Ohh, what a shame!
You are just destroying/ a really funny game
Have a sense of humor, bro/ this I really like
You're just mad/ 'cause I owned your a** in Shredder Strikes!

The audience cheers and laugh wildly, as security guards struggle to hold Raph back away from Leo, who is dancing goofy to the tune with a wide smile on his face. "I'm gonna kick your a**, Leo! I'm gonna KICK YOUR A**!!!" Raph shouts as he is taken to the back. Soon, Michelangelo sings:

Oh, man, what a rush/ this is really fun!
I have been a fan of this/ show since day one!
Ryan is the coolest/ the laughs are like thunda!
All I have to say, dude/ is COW-A-BUNGA!!

Mikey gets crazy claps from the audience. Casey gets so into it, he stands up and yells "GOOOONGALAAA!!!" Mikey points at him. "Ladies and gentlemen, Jason X!" The audience laughs as Casey sits back down, embarrassed. Raphael comes back out, now cool and collected. Last up, is Benvenuto:

Well, I guess it's time for me/ to end this song
It's been a real good time/ but not that real long
Drew, thanks for having us/ it's been really swell-

Suddenly, an explosion happens, and the Shredder and the Foot appear, ready to fight the Turtles. As the Shredder laughs maniacally, the Turtles draw their weapons, and Benvenuto finishes his verse:

But, as you can see/ it's TIME TO KICK SOME SHELL!!!

All the Turtles sing as they charge towards the Foot:

TIME TO KICK SOME SHEEEEEEEEEEELL!

Drew faints.
That was frickin' awesome! :lol: I loved it!

Katie
09-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Geez, sensei, Sake is for cooking... I only indulge...*shakes head* Ok, Like Julia Child I too must partake while I cook. Man, Bushido training for girls womps. Cook for your brothers....clean for your brothers...pick up your brothers' nasty messes. When do I get to train?? * hic* What are you looking at?? *hic* Lousy brothers...go save the world or something *hic*

Seriously though. important lesson. Nice PSA, Ben.

The Stryker
09-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Once again, sweet writing...but i demand atleast a mention of ME! I gave Ben cookies!!

Nah man,great stories

XERO
09-25-2005, 08:53 PM
Don't worry, Stryk-dog. I got ya covered. :P

Thanks.

Weapon X
09-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Ben, I must have a new quickie. :P ;)

XERO
09-27-2005, 03:09 PM
It'll come, X.

I'm going through a blockout at the moment. I don't know how to make the dialogue believable...

I'll find something. Patience. :)

Masked Ninja
09-27-2005, 05:30 PM
I have a Quickie... :trazz:

D'you mind if I put it up here, Ben? As it involves you...

XERO
09-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Go for it, dudette. Make sure you put your name on it. :D

Masked Ninja
09-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Mask/Benvenuto Quickie #1

Benvenuto wakes up feeling much better than he had the previous evening. He heads down to the morning practice, but for some reason the dojo seems too crowded with everyone there. So Ben goes a ways into the sewers to practice on his own with his naginata. After a brief warmup, he throws himself headlong into his routine. The blade hums through the air smoothly as the young mutant thrusts, parries, and slashes at no one.

Meanwhile, Mask leaves his new home and walks up the tunnel in the direction of the lair, hoping to ask Don about getting the electricity hooked up. His first night there had been quite comfortable, and he's in a pretty good mood.

As Mask rounds a corner, Ben freezes, naginata held horizontally in front of him. The light is relatively low, so neither really recognizes much about the other. Ben shifts into a fighting stance with a roguish glint in his eye. "En garde!"

The sound surprises Mask, who whips out his wakizashi before seeing the other turtle. The sight of the faint, metallic flash in the semi-gloom is all it takes for Ben to decide his course of action. Mask goes down with a face full of feet and naginata-shaft.

"Look, he's coming out of it!"

"Come back to us, dude... coooome baaaa-" *smack* "Ow! Quit it, Raph!"

"Quit yaself. Give 'im a bit o' room, why dont'cha?"

Mask opens his eyes and realizes he's lying on the TV couch, staring at the ceiling of the lair. Five faces hover over him as he winces and rubs the side of his head. "What happened?"

Leonardo glances at Benvenuto.

"Heh heh... yeah, sorry 'bout that..." Ben fiddles with his belt absentmindedly. "Didn't know to expect you in the tunnel. I've had a pretty bad head cold and was totally out of it yesterday... didn't have the pleasure of meetin' ya."

"So you are..." Mask offered a hand.

"Benvenuto," the turtle in white replied, shaking it vigorously. "Nice to meetcha, Mask. Hey...when you're up, do you feel like a quick round of MarioKart?"

"What?"

"...a video game," clarifies Donatello, helping Mask up. "You play it with the TV."

"Wonder how that works?" muses Mask. He (somewhat unsteadily) gets up from the couch. "Yeah, I think I'll give that a shot."

Mikey winks at Raph behind the brown turtle's back. The red-masked turtle grins, mouthing He's so dead...

Weapon X
09-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Great job on the "Quickie" Mask, that was great.

The Stryker
09-27-2005, 08:28 PM
Damn, maybe i'll do one...or maybe just a fake comic cover. Whaddaya think Ben?

XERO
09-27-2005, 08:50 PM
Go for it, Stryker.

Anybody can post their Ben/X Quickies here.:D

Weapon X
09-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Anybody can post their Ben/X Quickies here.:D
"X"?

:|

Jester
09-29-2005, 07:08 AM
X as in (Forum Member's Name Here)

Jo269976
10-18-2005, 05:34 AM
I said it once and I'll say it again.. They Rule!

XERO
10-18-2005, 08:55 PM
To celebrate the return of the TD, here is a major portion of the most recent Quickies I created. Enjoy!:D

Benvenuto Quickie #14

Benvenuto is going through his second week of intense training with Leonardo as punishment for disregarding Splinter and sneaking out to play in a videogame tournament. He is still not to play videogames and is stripped of his bandana until he proves himself to everyone.

"Come on, Benvenuto! Step it up!" Leo says as he swings his bokken towards Ben, who his having a hard time trying to dodge and parry the strikes. After 2 weeks of this, and still another week to go, he wonders if he can stay in one piece. But the determination to earn his family's trust back keeps him motivated. He just can't escape from fatigue, however, as Leo gives gim a kick in the gut. As Ben goes down hard, he struggles to get back on his feet.

"Hey... Leo..." Ben says between deep breaths, "Can't we take a... break or something? We've been... at it for about... 4 hours nonstop. I need a... recharge..."

Leo then says in a serious tone, "Then, you should've thought about that before you snuck out, Benvenuto! You're on punishment and you have to earn your due!"

Benvenuto then regains his breath. "But, this is not the Army, Leo! And I'm not some kind of slave! I did this for 2 weeks straight, and I deserve at least a day off! I'm not like you, you know!"

That struck a chord with Leo. "And what does that supposed to mean, BENNY?!" He says as if he is annoyed by that comment. Ben then looks away, and Leo walks up to him and gets in his face. "Are you saying that I'm some kind of machine that tries too much to be perfect?! Ben then looks at him and smiles, "And I didn't even have to say a word!"

Leo is now upset. "Well, you're wrong, Ben! I'm not perfect and I never will be! But, at least I'll always be prepared for anything, unlike you! You think everything is all fun and games, and it's not. You think this punishment of yours is a game? This is your life and your honor at stake here!"

Ben looks Leo directly in the eyes. "Yeah, you're right about, Leo. This is my life. My life! Not yours! Not Splinter's! Not Mike's, Raph's or Donnie's. Mine, okay?! All I'm trying to say is that we don't need to kill ourselves for a goal that's impossible to achieve. Nobody's perfect, Leo. Not even Splinter!"

Leo's eyes become enraged in fire. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?"

Ben then shakes his head. "See... that's what I'm talking about, right there. I say one negative thing about Splinter, and you get all swelled up... How is that perfection?"

Leo then calms down, as Ben gave him something to think about. Ben then walks up to him and says "I'm sorry I said that, bro, but you gotta learn how to relax and accept things the way they are. I don't mean to stop trying, but to just pace yourself."

Leo thinks a minute, drops his bokken, then smiles. "Ben... let's take a break."

Ben smiles back at him, "That's just perfect, Leo."

---
Benvenuto Quickie #15

Battlecries. You either love them, or hate them.

I think it's time for all to learn a thing or two about my own personal battlecry.

Say it with me, class: It's Game Time!!

3 words, 2 meanings, 1 experience.

The first meaning:

Of course, it would have something to do with my love for videogames. Why else would the word 'Game' even appear? As for the other word, 'Time', it's just a signal that the fun is about to begin, and you can kiss whatever micro/macro chance you had of beating me in a videogame battle good-bye. I'm being honest: Most of the time when I play people, I'm only messing around. When I say the battlecry, records are broken. Controllers are slammed. Egos are permanently CHECKED. I don't show any mercy.

This isn't cockiness being expressed here. This is history. You wanna know my record? 33,582-0. And that's only against my brothers...

The second meaning:

If you have a battlecry, you gotta have battles, of course. And since I am a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, that's a full-time job, with no pay, and definitely no benefits. Well, not all the time.

When I say it in a fight, that means I'm going all out. I am gonna do whatever I can to emerge victorious in a honorable way. In other words, the voltage gets turned up to the maximum, and I become creative. Real creative. Wall jumps, videogame moves, fake-outs, you name it. I become difficult to overcome. That's how I finally beat Michelangelo in sparring. I just let go and stop doubting myself.

That's basically it. Now you know how important it means to me.

For all the 'Goongalas', 'Goru-goru samas', and the likes of others, 'It's Game Time!!' is its own unique masterpiece. Remember it forever, for it shall never die.

GAME OVER.

Benvenuto

XERO
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Hmm, over 10000 characters? My bad.:P

Benvenuto Quickie #16

Benvenuto wakes up from a good night's sleep. As he gets out of his bed, he stretches and yawns. Putting on his bandana, arm and leg pads, and belt buckle, he heads to the living room to join Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo so they can all enter the dojo to begin morning training.

But as he arrives, what he sees shocks him:

"What the shell?!"

A young blonde boy with a green and red bandana and a Turtle shell strapped to his back is surrounded by the other Turtles. Ben tilts his head to the side. "Who the heck are you, kid? And how did you get inside our lair?"

The kid responds, "My name is Zach, and I'm vanquishing your roll as the 5th Turtle!" He then runs towards Ben and kicks him in the shin.

As Ben jumps up and down, holding his leg and screaming in pain, Leonardo walks up to him and says to him, "Benvenuto, we've been thinking... you are no longer needed here. Zach will take over your place, permanently."

Raph yells at him, "Yeah, get outta here! We don't need you anymore!"

Benvenuto is in denial. Is this really happening?!, he thinks to himself. "What are you talking about? Leave? For this guy?! Are you guys sick in the heads or something? There's no way I'm leaving! You need me here! This must be some kind of joke!"

"Well," Don interrupts, "it isn't! You're no longer a primary asset to us! So take your white bandana, your crappy naginata, and your stupid videogames, and get your 'It's Game Timin' butt out of our lives!"

Ben is becoming heartbroken. He never thought in a million years he'd hear that come out of Donatello's mouth. Don's been one of his closest friends, next to Mikey... Mikey!

"Michelangelo! Please!" Ben walks over to his young brother, who has his arms folded and is tapping his foot. "Mikey! You gotta talk some sense into these guys! Please, buddy! We've had great times together! Please!" He grabs onto Mikey's shoulder, and Mikey quickly slaps his hand off. Ben stands there, horrified.

"Face it, dude... you suck now. The only reason that I pretended to be your so-called best friend was for a time like this. We've planned this for years. You're a sucker for trusting me! This could've been avoided if you didn't always win in videogames! That's just adding fuel to the fire! You're nothing to me! NOTHING!!!!" He then punches Ben in the face, knocking him down. Zach laughs at him and takes his naginata and breaks it in half. Donatello then uses his blowtorch and burns it to a crisp. He then says in a low tone, "Undisputed... no more." Raph then pulls out a detonator and pushes the button:

*BOOM!*

Ben jumps up and looks as his room is totally demolished. Raph then smiles, "Game Over... b*tch!" His videogames, his diary, his social life, everything he worked hard for to find... gone. All gone. The Turtles and Zach laugh as Ben cannot hold back his emotions, shedding a tear. "No... no! Oh, God, NOOOOOOO!!!" Splinter soon walks out of his room, and Ben looks at him, runs up to him, and falls on his knees. "Master...", he says in between cries. "Master, please! They've destroyed everything I owned! You have to talk to them! They've gone crazy! They've let a little boy in here claiming he's the new me!"

Splinter then takes off Ben's bandana, looks at it, and then rips it apart. Benvenuto's heart almost stops. This is the one thing any of the Turtles tried to avoid, losing their master's trust. Ben knows: It almost happened before. But this time, it's too late.

Splinter speaks, "You are no longer a member of this family. I should have left you to rot at the storm drain I found you. Useless child!"

No, Ben thinks to himself, not him, too. This can't be real...

Soon, the Turtles draw their weapons, Splinter raises his walking stick, and Zach pulls out a 9mm. Leo then says, "You must be dealt with, Benvenuto, for you are no good to us, or the world. Die, brother!" Ben shakes his head in fear...

Leo then dashes toward Ben, swings his katana, and slices his left arm, causing Ben to scream in pain, holding it. Mikey then flips toward him, wrapping one of his nunchucks around his neck, and starts to choke him. As Ben gags, still holding his wounded arm, Don uses the edge of his bo and strikes him in his stomach, causing him to cough up blood. Soon, Mikey lets go, and Ben goes down to the ground. Zach then pulls the trigger, and shoots Ben in his right shoulder, and he cries out in agony. But it is not over...

Raph flashes his sai, and jumps up towards Ben at full speed. As he lands, both of his sai puncture into Ben's thighs. Benvenuto them screams as loud as he's ever screamed, choking on his blood for the effort to escape the pain.

Soon, the Turtles and Zach all hold Ben down as Splinter walks up to him with his stick raised above his head. Ben, still barely conscious after being shot, sliced, choked, and stabbed, (by his own family), tries desperately to get Splinter to cease. "Maaaas-t-terrr..." Splinter continues his walk. "Yo-youuu neeeed m-m-meee..." Splinter still walks. "I-III need... y-youuuu..." Splinter stops... then resumes his walk. As he stands over him, the Turtles and Zach tighten their grips, and Splinter yells.

"Noo..." Ben painfully cries out.

Splinter's stick plummets at Ben's head...

"Pleease...!"

... Coming closer...

"Somebody help me!" Ben yells as he completely loses all the faith in his family.

... The stick is now 5 inches towards Ben's face. Ben is now wide-eyed...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

*THWACK!!*

"NOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!"

"My son, please! Wake up! Wake up, Benvenuto!"

Benvenuto is shaking in his bed as Splinter, Leo, Raph, Don, and Mikey surround him.

"Ben, man, snap out of it!" Raph says as he shakes his brother. "You're having a nightmare!"

"Benvenuto, wake up! It's okay! Wake up!" Leonardo says. He then grips him to stop him from shaking.

"NOOOOO!!! NOO-" Ben opens his eyes. He is now breathing hard.

Donatello sighs with relief. "Finally. We were getting worried, Benny."

Benvenuto raises up and looks around. His games, weapon, bandana and other personal belongings are still intact. Nothing has been blown up. As he continues to breathe deep breaths and sweat with anxiety, he sees his family before him, looking back at him with care. Mikey pats him on the shell, "We thought we lost you, dude. Are you okay?" Ben doesn't say a word. He rubs his right shoulder and left arm: No bullet wound nor deep cut. It was all just a dream. Ben then stops breathing, as his emotions starts to get the best of him once again. His eyes begin to swell up in tears...

*SOBS*

Ben soulfully wraps his arms around Master Splinter as he uncontrollably cries out 17 years of built up sadness. Splinter simply smiles and returns the hug. "It's okay, my son... it's okay. You're safe now..." The other Turtles join him in hugs as Benvenuto continues his cries. "Master... " He tries to talk, but is hurt too much by the nightmare to say anything. Donatello then says in a soft tone, "Don't worry, bro. You can tell us about it later..." Mikey then says, "Man, having a bad dream is no joke."

Ben then looks at everyone and then says in between cries, his eyes red with tears, "Don't ever leave me... I need you guys..."

Leonardo simply smiles with understanding, "We'll never leave you, Benvenuto, for we need you, too."

"Yeah, bro," Raphael states with authority, "We're family." Ben then cries/laughs at that remark as Raph holds his shoulder.

XERO
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #17

Benvenuto wakes up Drew Carey, who fainted when the Foot Clan bombarded the set of the show Who's Line Is It Anyway?

"Are you ok, Mr. Carey?" Ben asks. Drew looks around and nods yes. Ben smiles as the other Turtles join him and Drew. "Thank you for stopping those guys, Turtles. How can we ever repay you?" Drew says.

Michelangelo grins. "Well, I have an idea..."

*5 minutes later*

The audience cheer as the show comes back from the emergency commercial break. Drew waves and begins to close out the show. "Welcome back, everyone! Tonight's winners are, none other than, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"

The crowd wildly scream as the Turtles each bow and pose for the cameras. Drew continues:

"And as a very special gesture for our apprection to you guys rescuing us from the Foot, you all will get to close out the show with one of our most special games, the Irish Drinking Song, with the help of Laura Hall, everybody!" Laura bows as the Turtles stand side by side, from right to left, Donatello, Benvenuto, Raphael, Leonardo, and Michelangelo. Drew then says, "Have a blast guys! Thank you, and thank you all for watching a very special Whose Line?! We'll see you all next week! Take it away, Laura! Irish Drinking Song!

Before the song begins, Raph yells "Hey, where the hell are the drinks!?!"

*piano plays*

TMNT: Ohhhhhhh... HI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI!!!!

Don: It's tough being a ninja
Ben: It's tougher being green
Raph: Especially when your head is all
Leo: Bald like Mr. Clean *laughter*
Mike: I could use a day off
Don: I could use a year
Ben: I could use a decade
Raph: Seriously, where's the beer?!? *laughter*

TMNT: Oh, HI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI!!

(The audience claps to the song as the Turtles continue to sing...)

Ben: First, there was the Shredder
Raph: Then, Triceratons
Leo: Now, there's Agent Bishop
Mike: Please, save your coupons *laughter*
Don: Fighting to the end of time
Ben: Dropping ninja bombs
Raph: Saving the day the Turtle way
Leo: *points at Drew* Drew's a Utrom! *wild laughter and applause*

(Drew can't stop smiling.)

Raph: I'm really gettin' pissed right now
Leo: Raph, show some class!
Mike: Maybe he needs some R&R
Don: Maybe he's got gas *wild laughter*
Ben: I don't know why he's upset
Raph: Go ask Donkey Kong!
Leo: His bandana's on too tight
Mike: So is your thong! *loud laughter and applause*

(Drew is holding his glasses and laughing wildly. The Turtles keep going...)

Leo: We do not wear pants or shorts
Mike: We do not wear shoes
Don: We do not wear T-shirts
Ben: Mike's butt cheeks stick like glue *groans and laughter*
Raph: That was too much info
Leo: But it is no lie
Mike: One look at my rear end
Don: Will make you wanna cry! *wild laughter and applause*

Mike: We're at the last verse, my friends
Don: I don't want to stop
Ben: Maybe we should end this song
Raph: I AM GONNA POP!!!!
Leo: Hang in there, Raphie-boy
Mike: Do not have a cow
Don: Benvenuto, cheer him up
Ben: MEOOOOW!!!! *Insane laughter and applause*

(Drew spills his drink and falls out of his desk laughing.)

TMNT: Oh, HI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI!! Oh, HI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DIIIII-DEEEEE-DIIIII-DEEEEE-DIIIIIIIIIIII!!

The audience screams as the TMNT finish the song. Drew gets up and grabs his mcrophone, still laughing. "Oh, God! Ha-ha-haaaa...! That was... ha haaaa... the best one ever...!"

April, Casey, and Master Splinter come down from the audience and joins the Turtles as they compliment each other with high fives and noogies.

Drew closes out the show. "That's all for tonight's show! Please give it up for the special guest, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-"

Drew points to the stage, but the Turtles have vanished! Drew tilts his head to the side as the audience sit there silent.

The credits roll...

XERO
10-18-2005, 09:02 PM
The lyrics to my theme song, The Undisputed. I placed the link to the song for good measure. Hopefully you can find the rhyme pattern from the song to the flow of the words. ;)

Benvenuto Quickie #18

The Song (http://media.putfile.com/ThemeofBen9)

The lyrics:

*piano plays*

I... T... 'S... G... A... M... E (echoes)

T... I... M... E... yep... it's... me! (echoes)

*main theme plays*

This goes out to my friends, my family, and my enemies...

Master Splinter... rest in peace... this one's for you, sensei.

First Verse (Rapping)

I grew up from/ the depths of the sewer
False as it sounds/ it's all the more truer
You had to ask/ whip out my white mask
Taking all challengers/ up to the task
Like BLING BLING/ I am the KING KING
You feel the STING STING/ from the pain I BRING BRING
Heads will RING RING/ as I do my THING THING
Now sit back and hear/ the words I SING SING

Women are from Venus/ but Turtles are from Pluto
'Cause we ice the Foot/ and chop them like Judo
Ninja Turtles/ the clique starring Benvenuto
AKA Popeye/ care to be the Bluto?
Roll with the punches/ drop from the kicks
Dash from the bullets/ and dodge from the bricks
We can be your enemies/ or friends to the end
All it takes is one word/ B-E-N

Chorus (Singing)
The scars on my body won't fully heal...

Until I face my fate and I keep it real...

You think I don't exist, that I just cause a fuss...

But there's a 5th Ninja Turtle inside each of us...

(Rapping)

The only one recruited... one recruited... one recruited...

The one that's most saluted... most saluted... most saluted...

The one that always knew it... always knew it... always knew it...

I am the Undisputed... Undisputed... Undisputed...

Second Verse
My brothers and I/ we cause quite a scare
Thanks to us/ Splinter was always losing hair
Dubbed as superheroes/ that causes a stir
We're not society's guardians/ we never were.
We fight to survive/ and we survive to fight
Just like the night is the day/ and day is the night
Destined to walk/ the way of the warriOR
And everyday/ it gets a bit gorriER

But, no worries, SIR/ that's how the dice are rolled
We're taking charge of our lives now/ we're in control
Turtle Power's in full effect/ you can't stop it
You can't flop it, only prop it/ so just drop it!
Step in the field with us/ you're losing the battle
Especially with Leonardo/ blazing the saddle
We never give up/ and we never submit
Like the way Splinter intended/ We'll never quit.

Repeat Chorus

Third Verse
It's Game Time/ and that's in the same rhyme
You lame slime/ just dropping the same dime
There's no luck off/ all you do is just buck off
If Mikey was here/ you all would get chucked off!
Raphie-boy would sai you/ and Donny knows Bo
Leo slices and dices/ like he's got the Glow
And as for me/ no need to hold your shoulder
My naginata will fix that/ GAME OVER!

So listen to the words/ they can save your life
Hear the music/ as it will bring no strife
Dance to the beat/ and know the joy I bring
Feel the flow/ and join me as I sing
I love being a Turtle/ and my mind protects me
I can make your day/ if you only let me
You can count on us/ whenever, wherever

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles forever!

*song ends*

Ra
10-21-2005, 03:40 AM
No matter how many times I read it, that drinking song always leaves me in stiches :lol:

Jo269976
10-21-2005, 05:10 AM
Keep 'Em a coming, lol you could bring out a short story book with all of those :lol:

XERO
10-22-2005, 04:34 PM
I had a little trouble with this one, but I tried my best. A peak at the Turtles checking out the Technodrome Forums for the first time.:P

Benvenuto Quickie #19

Benvenuto is on the internet, surfing around.

"Hmm, I think I'll check out what's happening at the Technodrome Forums..."

As he logs in, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo walk in, chatting amongst themselves. "Yo, Ben, watcha' doin'?" Raph asks. Ben answers, "I'm about to check out the Technodrome Forums." Donatello then remembers, "Wait, didn't you tell us that there was a virus there or something?"

"Not anymore, Don. It's all been taken care of. Come check it out, guys!"

Mikey runs up. "Awesome, I always wanted to see that place!"

Leo sighs as he walks up. "I'll never understand why someone would name a Forum after the home base of our enemies. They even call themselves Krang and Shredder, for crying out loud!"

"Big deal, Leo. You call yourself 'monkey' when no one is looking!" Mikey says with a laugh, which cause the other Turtles to snicker at him. Leo becomes angry. "I'm gonna kill you, Mikey."

Ben jumps in. "With what? Potassium?!" The Turtles all start laughing wildly at Leo. "Just shut up and log on, ass!" Leo shouts.

As the he logs on, he gets an private message and goes to check it out. The name Masked Ninja then pops up.

"Whoa!" Don shouts. "Mask is registered here? That's pretty cool! I never thought he'd get his hands on a computer." Ben clicks on the link Mask has offered, which is drawing that Mask made of Ben just recently. "Damn, that's an ugly pic of you, Ben" Raph jokes, and Ben responds, "You're just plain ugly." He grins. "Now, let's see if any more of my friends are logged on..."

Don smiles at one name. "Jo Dawn... tha name of an angel..." He then smiles widely. Ben then groans and quickly clicks another name.

Raph laughs at one screename. "Machias Banshee?! What the hell kinda name is that? It doesn't make sense at all! If I came up with a name, I woulda picked somethin' more fitting!"

Leonardo then asks, "Like what? 'Hothead'?" Raph angrily shakes his head, "No! ... "Big Red Sexy" comes to mind. Heh heh heeeeh..." Mikey almost chokes and spits out his Big Red soda. "Ugh... how painfully ironic!" he says between coughs, only to see Donatello covered in soda. "Thanks, Mikey!" he mutters, and Mikey nervously chuckles.

"Hmm," Benvenuto wonders. "Where is Jester? He's usually here." Leo then sighs at that name and thinks to himself, What's wrong with these people?

Leo sees another name. "Hey, Ben, who is this Weapon X guy? He sounds kind of dangerous!" Ben shakes his head in disbelief. "Don't worry, he's really fun to chat with. We talk about a lot of things." Mikey blinks twice. "Does the X stand for Xenon?" Don then gives him an awkward look. "Maybe that's all in your head, Dumbo!"

Ben soon finds another one of his friends. "Cool, Stryker is here. His stories are hilarious!" Leonardo scuffs at that name. "Stryker? Isn't that the guy from Mortal Kombat 3?" Ben smirks. "You mean the guy you always lose against?" He and Don laugh out loud, causing Leo to pop a vein. "Just KEEP GOING!!!!" he says in a annoyed tone.

Michelangelo spots another interesting name. "Heh, Ryona." He then raises a eyebrow and starts to sing:

When the moon hits your eye
Like a great pizza pie
That's Ryonaaaaa- *SMACK* OW!"

Raph laughs as Mikey rubs his left eye. "That's one moon you shoulda saw comin', dopey!" Leonardo smiles. "Ryona is a very pretty name. Sounds like this guy is very sensentive." Ben twitches at that remark. "Uh, Leo, that 'guy' is a girl!" Leo widens his eyes at that misinterpretation. "Oh, my mistake! A girl, huh?Um... even better!" He then chuckles with embarrasment. "You're not alone in that department. I'll tell her you're sorry, bro." Leo then suddenly says, "D-duh, no! No way! Don't say anything!" Ben Ven shrugs it off and continues reading the names.

"Whoa! Check it out!" Don shouts as he points at one of the screenames. "KROW is here, too! Awesome!" Ben nods. "Yeah, he joined after we helped him rescue his father from Hun and the Purple Dragons. Since then, it's been pure entertainment with him here. One movie quote war after another, joking around, just plain fun! He's a cool guy. Very cool!"

Raph almost gags. "So... do you wear the pants in that relationship, or does he?" Ben gives him a look. "Do you want to end up in the Guinness Book for most teeth shattered?" Raph gets in his face. "Ohh, Big Bad Ben is all pissed. Did I insult his lover?" Leo places his hand on Raph's shoulder. "Knock it off, Raphael!" As Raph makes kissing noises at Ben, Mikey falls to the floor laughing. Soon, Leo, Raph and Don join him.

Ben sighs and suddenly logs off. He then gets up and leaves, leaving the other Turtles by themselves, who are still on the floor cracking up. Disgusted and angry, Ben says in a low tone, "You guys suck!" and heads for his room.

Weapon X
10-22-2005, 05:23 PM
That was cool, makes the experience of actually talking to you(as a Turtle) even that more real, the last lines were a little sad though.

Jester
10-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Brothers...what spazes....:P

Masked Ninja
10-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Ahh, siblings. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Nice work... I actually chuckled when Mikey sang his "Ryona" song... :D

KROW
10-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #17

Benvenuto wakes up Drew Carey, who fainted when the Foot Clan bombarded the set of the show Who's Line Is It Anyway?

"Are you ok, Mr. Carey?" Ben asks. Drew looks around and nods yes. Ben smiles as the other Turtles join him and Drew. "Thank you for stopping those guys, Turtles. How can we ever repay you?" Drew says.

Michelangelo grins. "Well, I have an idea..."

*5 minutes later*

The audience cheer as the show comes back from the emergency commercial break. Drew waves and begins to close out the show. "Welcome back, everyone! Tonight's winners are, none other than, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"

The crowd wildly scream as the Turtles each bow and pose for the cameras. Drew continues:

"And as a very special gesture for our apprection to you guys rescuing us from the Foot, you all will get to close out the show with one of our most special games, the Irish Drinking Song, with the help of Laura Hall, everybody!" Laura bows as the Turtles stand side by side, from right to left, Donatello, Benvenuto, Raphael, Leonardo, and Michelangelo. Drew then says, "Have a blast guys! Thank you, and thank you all for watching a very special Whose Line?! We'll see you all next week! Take it away, Laura! Irish Drinking Song!

Before the song begins, Raph yells "Hey, where the hell are the drinks!?!"

*piano plays*

TMNT: Ohhhhhhh... HI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI!!!!

Don: It's tough being a ninja
Ben: It's tougher being green
Raph: Especially when your head is all
Leo: Bald like Mr. Clean *laughter*
Mike: I could use a day off
Don: I could use a year
Ben: I could use a decade
Raph: Seriously, where's the beer?!? *laughter*

(The audience claps to the song as the Turtles continue to sing...)

Ben: First, there was the Shredder
Raph: Then, Triceratons
Leo: Now, there's Agent Bishop
Mike: Please, save your coupons *laughter*
Don: Fighting to the end of time
Ben: Dropping ninja bombs
Raph: Saving the day the Turtle way
Leo: *points at Drew* Drew's a Utrom! *wild laughter and applause*

(Drew can't stop smiling.)

Raph: I'm really gettin' pissed right now
Leo: Raph, show some class!
Mike: Maybe he needs some R&R
Don: Maybe he's got gas *wild laughter*
Ben: I don't know why he's upset
Raph: Go ask Donkey Kong!
Leo: His bandana's on too tight
Mike: So is your thong! *loud laughter and applause*

(Drew is holding his glasses and laughing wildly. The Turtles keep going...)

Leo: We do not wear pants or shorts
Mike: We do not wear shoes
Don: We do not wear T-shirts
Ben: Mike's butt cheeks stick like glue *groans and laughter*
Raph: That was too much info
Leo: But it is no lie
Mike: One look at my rear end
Don: Will make you wanna cry! *wild laughter and applause*

Mike: We're at the last verse, my friends
Don: I don't want to stop
Ben: Maybe we should end this song
Raph: I AM GONNA POP!!!!
Leo: Hang in there, Raphie-boy
Mike: Do not have a cow
Don: Benvenuto, cheer him up
Ben: MEOOOOW!!!! *Insane laughter and applause*

(Drew spills his drink and falls out of his desk laughing.)

TMNT: Oh, HI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI!! Oh, HI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DI-DEE-DIIIII-DEEEEE-DIIIII-DEEEEE-DIIIIIIIIIIII!!

The audience screams as the TMNT finish the song. Drew gets up and grabs his mcrophone, still laughing. "Oh, God! Ha-ha-haaaa...! That was... ha haaaa... the best one ever...!"

April, Casey, and Master Splinter come down from the audience and joins the Turtles as they compliment each other with high fives and noogies.

Drew closes out the show. "That's all for tonight's show! Please give it up for the special guest, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-"

Drew points to the stage, but the Turtles have vanished! Drew tilts his head to the side as the audience sit there silent.

The credits roll...
YES. Awesome. :lol: Just plain awesome! :lol: :lol:

Ra
10-22-2005, 06:36 PM
*chuckles* Great job Ben. I was actually thinking on doing a Halloween quicky with you, if that's alright

XERO
10-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Go for it, Ra. Just make sure you add your name to it for security measures. :P :D

Thanks for reading, guys!

hazlov2004
10-22-2005, 07:19 PM
those are cool benny-boy

Masked Ninja
10-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Benvenuto/Mask Quickie #2

Benvenuto sits on the couch in the dim TV room, the only light coming from his video game on the biggest screen. His brothers are all in bed, and the lair is nearly quiet. The only sound comes from the controller as he hits the buttons and swivels the joystick. Stopping to save his progress, Ben’s eyes flick up to the VCR clock.

“Two thirty… crap!”

Splinter always has early training sessions on Saturday mornings, just to get it out of the way so they can relax and enjoy their weekend. Ben had meant to go to bed earlier to be ready for it, but he’d been moving through his game especially smoothly before, and… here he is. Quickly he turns off the game and begins to walk toward his room. Hopefully he can get a few hours’ shuteye before he has to train.

As he crosses the central room, Ben notices a few candles lit by the training area, obscured now and then by a dark moving shape. The dull thump of feet hitting a dummy now becomes apparent. Funny he hadn’t noticed it before…

“Who’s that? Leo?” Ben calls out, trying to determine who is training at such an ungodly hour. He changes his course and approaches. Maybe if he gets closer the candlelight will be more useful…

“No. Not Leo,” replies the shape, stepping away from one of the dummies.

“Mask?” Ben recognizes the voice.

Mask is panting heavily. “Yeah,” is all he says. The sweat covering his body gleams in the candlelight.

“Mask…you look beat,” observes Ben. “And it’s late. Maybe you should go and rest… tell you what, sleep on our couch tonight. It’s sort of a hike to your lair.”

“I’m fine,” says Mask firmly, shaking the sweat out of his eyes and turning away. He walks a few feet to the wall and picks up a bokken. Ignoring Ben, he faces one of the dummies and starts going through a set of moves Leonardo had been trying to teach him.

Ben stands still, watching the brown turtle swing the bokken. A quick inhalation followed by a low “Shoot!” is swiftly followed by the clank of the bokken on the floor. Mask bends over to retrieve it and tries to resume his exercises like nothing had happened. He focuses and attempts his first swing, but the bokken mysteriously freezes in midair!

The brown turtle turns and sees Ben standing right behind, both hands gripping the bokken. “Mask, this isn’t healthy. You’re completely whacked, and you need your sleep. What’s up?”

Mask sighs and allows the white-masked turtle to take the bokken and lean it against the wall. “Nothing’s up. I… just wanted to train. Even though it was late.”

Ben raises an eye ridge skeptically.

Mask sighs again and wipes his forehead with the back of his hand. “Okay, so I was thinking. You guys have been at this ninjutsu thing for years… many times longer than me. You know hand-to-hand techniques, when my brief training focused mainly on my bow and wakisazhi. I just feel like… a liability, you know? If we ever got in trouble… you guys would have to spend energy covering my shell that you could be using against the enemy. I just want to… make the difference less severe.”

Ben shakes his head slowly. “Aw, don’t beat yourself up about it, Mask. You’re improving really fast, especially since you get really dedicated when you want something bad enough. And you have a lot of potential… just give it time.”

Mask gestures wildy with his hands. “But what if we were all attacked tomorrow? How much good would time be then?”

Ben folds his arms. “And training for a couple more hours would improve that… how?”

“I see your point,” Mask admits. “I just wish I could be better at this than I am.”

Ben walks forward and slaps Mask’s shoulder reassuringly. “You’re doing all you can right now, and you’re improving at a pretty nice rate. Just keep at it and don’t expect too much from yourself, or you’ll burn out.”

Mask shrugs slightly.

“It’s something we have to tell Leo all the time,” comments Ben, giving Mask a pointed glance.

“Leo?” Mask has always looked up to the turtle in blue as his teacher. He’s almost convinced himself that Leo always does everything right.

“Yeah, Leo’s too hard on himself a lot. Especially when we come off worst in a battle. He always ends up thinking it’s his fault, even though we failed together.” Ben sighs. “It’s never a fun thing, for him or us. Remember that, Mask. Do your best, but don’t expect to be perfect. Nobody can be.”

Mask nods, then stands still, pondering the concept. Without warning he sways a little, but catches himself before falling.

“You need to lie down,” says Ben with a smile. “Here, I’ll help you to the couch.”

“That’s okay; I can go ho-” Mask falters as Ben gives him a look. The brown turtle sighs. “Fine, I’ll sleep on the couch tonight. But I’m coming to tomorrow morning’s session.”

“Suit yourself,” chuckles Ben as he starts off for his room. “Just don’t try to sneak anything in before then, or I’ll come down there and beat the ever-lovin’ crap out of you.”

Mask grins at this remark as he shakes the popcorn kernels off the couch blanket and pulls it over himself.

XERO
10-23-2005, 04:46 PM
That was really cool, Mask. It reminds me of the chats we had with each other.:D

Thumbs up! 8)

Ra
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Well, here's mine. I don't feel right with it, so I might turn it into a chapter version expanding on top of it. Hope you like it :)

Ghost of a Tale, or Ben's Halloween Special

By Ra
~*~*~

Ben adjusted his belt and grinned. His reflection grinned back at him, his teeth as white as his cape. Man, he was gonna blow the socks off the competition this year. After a final look at himself up and down in the mirror and a final nod, he swept his cape dramatically and exited his room. Yes, this was probably going to be one of the best Halloween’s ever. As he entered the kitchen, he saw a familiar face at the table. Dressed complete black with sliver chains draping from wherever so that, if confronted in a dark ally, would defiantly look menacing. It was very hard not to figure out who it was. “Ra?” The figure diverted its eyes that where hidden under gun metal sunglasses to the turtle and broke out into a grin.

“Ben! At least someone’s ready.” Ben eyed Ra before raising an eyebrow.

“You are going as a FBI Agent this year.” He noted after awhile.

“Actually, it’s the official uniform of Dragon Slayers of the 21st century” She corrected.

“Any reason why?” Ben knew that Ra hated Dragon Slayers almost as much as Dragon Hunters. Ra shrugged.

“You’ve gotta love the way the cloths don’t really turn as many heads. Just look at how they don’t get in the way.” She gave a couple of punches and kicks to prove before looking back at Ben. “Besides, I’ve been meaning to go as a bad guy in ages.”

“You know, when they say ‘bad guy’, they also include super villains?” Blinking, Ra looked down at herself.

“Damn…” She then raised her head. “And you are…”

“Reptice.” He replied with a smile. Then it was Ra’s turn to raise an eyebrow. “You know, the superhero version of me?” The eyebrow went up further. “From Reality Check?” No response. “Mask drew it.” Silence, then…

“Oh! That’s why you looked so familiar.” Ben rolled his eyes. His blue boots squeaked and the water containers he had attached to his own belt sloshed as he started pacing. Ra then heaved a sigh and started drumming her finger tips on the table. The silence passed between the two until Leo came in. The poor guy had hardly any sleep that night, and had to blink twice to believe what he was seeing. Ben, dressed as a superhero version of himself, pacing the kitchen? And he was waiting with someone dressed as an FBI Agent …Leo shook his head. What had he told them?

“Benvenuto.” He said in a voice that clearly disapproved to what he was seeing. Ben looked over to his brother and could instantly see what was going to happen.

“Umm…hi Leo.” The turtle murmured, waving nervously with a gloved hand. Shaking his head again, Leo walked over to Ben.

“Remember that discussion about Trick-or-Treating we had before?” He sighed. Ben lowered his head.

“Yeah…”

“Why are you still going then?”

“Because I want to go.” Another voice called. Three heads snapped around as a female turtle made her way down. It was as if a spotlight shone on her, brightening the room with her presence alone. Her green eyes shone and her skin glistened with what appeared to be sparkle dust. Over her reptilian body was a beautiful silk gown that sparkled with fake icicles and crystal-like shoes could be seen with every step she took. A glittering tiara was perched on top of a wig of flowing black hair that reached down to her waist, tiny fake icicles clung to individual strands. For a moment, everything stilled. Both Leo and Ben felt their jaws give way from underneath them, captivated by the beauty that emerged from the female. Ra just blinked, looked about and thought …where the hell is that light coming from? Orchid was her name, and, as she stepped into the kitchen, knew that she had their attention.

“Leo, Ben and Ra agreed to take me Trick-or-Treating. It has been a family tradition of mine before…before…” She broke off there, tears shining in her eyes, making her look, if possible, even more beautiful than before. Orchid was once human, and was kidnapped for experiments using none other than all of the turtle’s blood collected over time. She escaped as what she is now. Leo was taken back and patted her arm.

“It’s alright.” He said softly. “I will tell Master Splinter where you two have gone.” He then threw a sharp look at Ra who shrugged. “Just don’t do anything…well…”

“Reviling?” Ben put in.

“Dangerous?” Orchid suggested.

“Insane?” Ra wondered. Leo paused before saying ‘Stupid’. All three of them nodded.

“But the other three wouldn’t hurt to mention either.” He added. Ra sighed.

“Yes, father. We won’t blow up the city, assassinate the president, make jellyfish extinct, scare people out of their minds, eat cotton candy, beat up Hun if we see him-”

“Though we shall be tempted.” Ben added. Leo glared at the two of them.

“Alright, just be back before nine, or we’ll start looking for you.” Nodding, the three of them left the lair with their bags, happy as could be. Leo then sighed.

“Master Splinter is so going to kill me…”

XERO
10-23-2005, 07:52 PM
:lol: :lol:

This definitely deserves a second chapter. I find it awesome Reptice is mentioned. Thanks, Ra.

Keep it up! 8)

EDIT: “Reptice.” He replied with a smile. Then it was Ra’s turn to raise an eyebrow. “You know, the superhero version of me?” The eyebrow went up further. “From Time Travels?” No response. “Mask drew it.” Silence, then…

Actually, it was Reality Check.

... Great, now I'm turning into a nitpicker....:P

Masked Ninja
10-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Reptice rocks, dude! *thumbs up* Great Quickie, Ra!

Ra
10-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Thanks guys. I'll quickly change the Time Travels thing now :) heh...niptuck :P

The Stryker
10-24-2005, 03:06 AM
Ben has just appeared in my new fic....go check it out Ben fans.

Great quickie Ra!...that came out wrong. Im thinking of writing a straight action quickie, almost no dialouge and just fighting. Talk to me once i got more sugar in my system.

XERO
11-12-2005, 01:19 AM
Inspired by Mask's Don/Splinter swap picture.

Benvenuto Quickie #20

Benvenuto wakes up from one of his better sleeps. As he stretches, he gets out of his bed, his eyes still blurry from sleep. He then scratches his chest, only to feel that it's much more... bigger. "What the heck?!" he says wide-eyed. As he grabs his chest with both hands, he looks down to see that it is suddenly... occupied.

As Ben gasps, he runs towards the mirror. What he sees in the reflection causes him to scream with terror. "HOLY SHELL! I'm inside... April's body!" Once again, Ben looks at his new chest, slowly drifting his 2 fingers towards April's collar shirt. As he begins to pull it open ever so slow... revealing the roundness of April's breasts...

"WAIT!!! What the heck am I doing?!?" Ben shouts as he quickly closes the collar back. "I still don't understand how this happened!" As he paces back and forth, he tries to analyze the situation.

"Okay... I seem to still have my voice. I'm just in April's body. The last time I saw April, we had just saved her from Baxter Stockman." He then remembers a key moment. "Wait a minute. Stockman did send some kind of blast towards April and me, even though it didn't hurt at all. Maybe that's what caused this..." He then becomes swelled with fear once again. "Oh, my God... if I'm inside April's body, then that means..."

Benvenuto slaps his head, but then screams in pain. "OW! That never hurt that bad before! How come--" He rases an eyebrow. "Oh... yeah" he says as he sighs. "April needs a harder head..." He once again paces back and forth holding his chin. He also begins rub his chest... more then he bargained for. "If April is in my body, then this could turn into a tragic event. I just pulled one of my best pranks on Raph, and he promised he'd get even. April doesn't know what it's like to live with Raphael 24/7. If she gets harmed, I'll never forgive myself. I gotta get back to the lair right away!"

Before he could set foot out the door, April's phone begins to ring. Not knowing what to do, he decides to go ahead and answer it. He clears his throat and tries his best mimic of April's voice.

"Hel-hello?"

"BEN! BEN, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Ben gasps as he hears April's anxiety-filled voice. "April! Please don't say what I think you're gonna say!"

Back at the lair...

April is using Ben's bandana to wipe away tears from her now green face. As Ben feared, she is trapped inside his mutated body. "Why am I in your body, Ben?"

"I'm not exactly sure, but I think Stockman had something to do with this. Remember last night after we rescued you?"

"Uh-huh, I do. I remember when he sent the energy beam towards you and me. Strangely enough, I didn't feel anything when it hit me."

"Me neither, but I'm 95% certain that it caused us to switch bodies."

"Me, too. But, how do we change back?"

"No idea, but the first thing we should do is talk to Don. Maybe you guys can come up with something. But in the meantime, I suggest you steer clear from the guys until I get there."

"I understand, Ben. Please hurry, and try not to damage anything."

"Your dishes are safe, April."

"I meant on me!!"

"Oh... right." He then hangs up the phone.

As April hangs up Ben's phone, the door suddenly busts open. Raph dashes in, and he has a wide grin on his face. As April freezes in fear, Raph says in a low voice. "Rise and shine, Undistupid! It's payback time!" April begins to shiver.

"Raph, wait! It's me, April! RAPH!"

"Nice try, wuss! As Scorpion would say, GET OVER HERE!!!!"

April screams as Raph charges towards her...

Back at April's apartment, Ben finishes getting dressed in April's clothes. "Ugh... talk about letting your sensitive side take over...!" Before he could leave April's room, he suddenly feels a hand grab his. As he turns around, he sees Casey grinning at him. Casey then winks his eye at Ben. "Here's one for da road, sweet lips!" As he puckers up, Ben tries to keep him back, but since he is in April's body, he has less strength, and is overwhelmed by Casey's muscle. He then smiles. "Playin' hard ta get, huh?! I'm game!" His lips become closer to Ben's lips...

"NO!"

... closer...

"NOOO!"

... closer...

*THWACK!!*

"GUUUUUH!!!"

Casey collapses in pain and holds his groin, groaning and twitching from the knee Ben gave him.

Ben then smiles. "Right in the 'goongalas'!" he says as he heads out the door.

XERO
11-12-2005, 01:21 AM
Benvenuto Quickie #21

"Okay, okay... My-Cool-And-Jello!"

Mikey laughs out loud as 6-year-old Don toys around with his name. As Leo, Don and Raph laugh along, Mikey takes his turn on Don.

"He-heh... Don-A-Tail-Low!" Don bursts out laughing and collapses on Raph's shoulder, who moves out the way, causing Don to fall to the ground. Still, he continues laughing.

Leo then goes next and looks at Raph. Unable to hold back laughter, he soon speaks:

"Raf-Eye-Yell!" Raph sticks his tongue out at him as they all laugh at him. Raph then looks at Ben, who is laughing the most. "What are YOU laughing at, Ben-Ven-New-Toe?!"

That causes all the others to fall on the floor laughing with tears in their eyes. Ben gives Raph a playful shove, and begins to chuckle along.

Leo realizes he's the only one left, and tries to leave before they figure it out. Soon, the others stop laughing and follow him. Leo begins to run away to try to escape, but they follow pursuit. "No!" He says while giggling, but they get closer and closer. Ben then does a frontflip and dives towards Leo, tackling him down to the ground. Laughing, he says:

"Game Over, Lee-On-Our-Dough!"

As he and Leo laugh out loud, Don, Raph, and Mikey pile on top of them, joining them in laughter.

Ra
11-12-2005, 04:02 AM
Heh, kids :roll: :lol:

XERO
11-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #22

Leonardo is meditating inside his room, enjoying the peace and quiet he rarely has to himself. Suddenly, there is a knock on his door.

He sighs with grief and says, "Come in." The door opens and Benvenuto enters, looking a little disturbed. "Hey, bro." Leo nods. "Hey, Ben. What's up?"

Ben walks over to him and kneels in front of him so he can be in his field of vision. "I need to ask you something, and be honest with me." Leo gives him a warm smile and says, "I'll do my best." Ben thinks a minute, sighs and asks:

"Am I a bad person?"

Leonardo raises an eyebrow at that sort of question. "What are you talking about, Ben? Of course not! You're one of the most noble people I know."

"Well," Ben says, "Some people don't seem to think so."

"What do you mean?" Leo asks. Ben doesn't answer, looking embarrassed to say. Leo quickly figures it out. "Benvenuto, does this have anything to do with somebody at the Technodrome Forums?" Ben slowly nods.

"I've been there for 3 years almost, Leo, and nobody considers me a real threat there. But, I've been more expressive lately, especially in the chatroom. And now, a new member there seems to think I'm some kind of idiotic jerk who won't give her the time of day because I pay more attention to my other friends. Friends who I've known a lot longer than I've known her. She just registered last week."

Leo nods, "What's her name?" Ben then says, "I can't say, but she is a big fan of Mikey." Leo then scoffs at that. "Everybody loves Michelangelo."

"Yeah, but, somebody hates Benvenuto. I can't live with that, man. I never wanted anybody to hate me. It's bad enough that my social life is a everyday fight to live. But, now, it seems I gotta protect my reputation at the Forums as one of the good guys. I need to know right now if it's worth it. I tried to explain it to her, but she just throws it back in my face. She even insulted one of my friends. It bothers me alot, Leo. What can I do?"

Leonardo thinks a minute and gives his opinion. "Benvenuto, honestly, I don't know what to tell you. This is one area of your life that I'm not familiar with. It's up to you to decide what to do. All I can say is be more careful when it comes to chatting with others about certain things. Some may consider it a disgrace to their honor. As for her insulting one of your cyber-friends, I feel she should apologize. But, you can't make her. She has to do it on her own. If she really wants to be your friend, she'll understand."

Benvenuto nods. "I got you, Leo. I just hope this all works out for the best."

"Me, too." Leo agrees. He then adds, "Come. Meditate with me. It will clear your mind and soul on the matter." Ben then smiles, "Let's do it, bro." Benvenuto then closes his eyes.

"Ben?"

Ben opens one eye. "Yeah?"

Leo then smiles at him. "You're not a bad person at all. Your heart is the purest of pure. Remember that. "

Ben smiles back, "Thank you, Leo-san." He then bows to him and continues to focus.

Weapon X
11-22-2005, 10:56 PM
That was nice man, well this whole "problem" the "person" has with you isn't, but the message from brother to brother was pure and genuine.

Katie
11-23-2005, 07:22 AM
Nice job, Ben. Good work as always.

And don't worry about stirring the pot, The person is the one missing out, b/c you are an interesting and genuinely good guy. Smile, Katie loves you :)

XERO
11-23-2005, 08:15 AM
Thanks, Katie. :)

Thank you all for reading.

Masked Ninja
11-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Yeah Leo, you tell 'im!

And ditto @ what Katie said. You rock, dude. :twink:

Ra
11-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Damn it, everyone said it before I did *sighs* Great story Ben. It really gets in touch with the family bonds with Leo. Really heart warming, and remember that you're our number one turtle here :) *waves a flag about with Ben's face on it*

Ryona
11-23-2005, 07:56 PM
That was very nice, Ben. :)

I do hope everything works out for the best.

XERO
11-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Again, thanks for reading.

And now, I have a announcement to make.

A few minutes ago, Ryona asked me how the idea for Benvenuto came about.

You guys know the story of the TMNT, and how I just put him in the beginning, but you don't understand how or why I put all this effort and all of my blood, sweat and tears into a fictional created character.

So, for my next Quickie, I shall try my best to tell the WHOLE story. As a fan. As me. Not as the 5th Turtle. I just hope you all know what I am coming from when I post it.

Stay tuned.:)

Jester
11-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Wow....sounds like it's gonna be a great one....

and on a side note...sorry if my "interpretation" of Benny in my "figure drama" has caused you any undue problems....

Weapon X
11-24-2005, 02:36 PM
So, for my next Quickie, I shall try my best to tell the WHOLE story. As a fan. As me. Not as the 5th Turtle. I just hope you all know what I am coming from when I post it.

Stay tuned.:)

Yes, yes, yes!

I am sooo looking forward to this.

:)

XERO
11-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Okay. I gathered my thoughts on what to write and I'm ready.

This might be the longest Quickie I ever wrote, it might not be. But it will be the truth. :)

Benvenuto Quickie #23: The Journey

It was 1997. I was 13 years old. A kid. A 7th grader. A TMNT fan.

I was just watching an episode from the old series entitled Sky Turtles, which is the first episode I ever memorized by heart and mind. I was always a smart kid because I never forgot many things. I remember things others forgot. I remember stuff that they THINK I forgot (I have to remind them that I know).

I already knew all 3 movies. Whenever I would watch them, I would always say Donatello's lines, since he was my favorite Turtle at the time (he's only my favorite in the videogames now). I would find a broomstick and try to copy his moves as I mimiced his voice. Hey, it was good exercise, at least!

One day, when I was in school just thinking about the Turtles, I had this thought. Just a spark that crossed my mind at first: What is it like to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

My cousin brought me on to them, and I will always love him for that. But, he can be a jerk. I remember when he tricked me into opening a manhole cover, saying that the TMNT were inside. When I opened it, there was no TMNT. Just a CRAPload of cockroaches crawling around. I never forgave him for that...

Pretty soon, I started to mimic ALL of the Turtles' voices. I bought a pair of nunchucks and one play sword. I never got the sais (I used forks), and I still had the broomstick. I also had Michelangelo's bandana that my mother bought for me the Christmas of '96. That's when my favorite Turtle for good became Mikey. I just love how he viewed life.

Whenever I watched the movies, I copied as much as I could of whatever the Turtles did or say. Lots of rewinding, lots of fast-forwarding to the best parts.

Explanation #1: That's where the adaption of Benvenuto kicked in.

My favorite movie to perform was TMNT II. Back then, I fell in love with the dance scene they did. Plus, Keno rocked! This was before I knew who Jackie Chan was. Ernie Reyes, Jr. will always have my props, though. The guy is talented.

Explanation #2: That's where the creativity of Benvenuto's fighting style originated.

When the TMNT cartoon ended, I felt that the phenomenon was ending, that they would wither away and die. I got scared, so I was watching them everyday on video, reciting every line. I even added lines that I made up. Sure, they were pathetic since I was only 13 years old, but it was at least fun.

Explanation #3: That's where the voice of Benvenuto was first heard (through my ears).

I was on a roll then, reciting every line, adding lines, doing the choreography as best as I could without breaking anything. That's when I decided to finally have my fantasy come alive and create my own 5th Turtle. However being 13, it was unprepared and sloppy. But again, it was fun. I didn't care at all. I was just happy to finally have the guts to create him.

Explanation #4: That's where the personality of Benvenuto arrived.

I still needed an name. Back then, I always thought that as long as it was a name of a representation of art and performance, it was legit. So... I picked ... Romeo.

I know, total crap. But, at least I had a name besides the '5th Turtle.'

You can stop puking now.

Explanation #5: That's where the identity of Benvenuto was noticed.

Through it all, I hoped they would come back. But, obviously, the Next Mutation series failed.

Being 13, you have your limits. As the other TMNT were 15 and 16, I had to force mine to be the really little brother, smaller, high voice and all. But because I was having so much fun reciting lines, I got used to it. There were still a few issues: I had no bandana of my own, and I had no weapon!

Quickly, I chose white to be my mask of color.

Explanation #6: That's where the style of Benvenuto was presented.

The year was now 1999. I spent the last 2 years as Romeo, the little brother Turtle with the white mask and no weapon. And as I reach 15 years old, I felt that I was getting a little crazy with this. Since the Turtles were long gone, with no new episodes, movies, or even videogames, I felt I wasted 2 years of my life in my own world. After tough thinking, I decided to scrap my 5th Turtle idea and let it go. It was too ridiculous and too corny. Besides, my dog ate my nunchucks, I broke the play sword and I gave away my movies and cartoon tape.

I went on with my life. But I never forgot the TMNT. I still remembered the dialogue inside my head. I still played the videogames. I still loved them with a passion.

I never abandoned them or anything. I just accepted the fact that the era of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the idea of the 5th Turtle... was over.

Or was it...?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Weapon X
11-24-2005, 08:21 PM
WOOOO-WEEEE-WOOOO!!!!

Wow, that was pretty cool man, I must say, this "Origin Story" theme is just plain cool. :)

Jester
11-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Awesome...can't wait for part 2...

XERO
11-24-2005, 09:09 PM
CONTINUED!

Benvenuto Quickie #23: The Journey, part 2

I graduated from high school. I discovered the internet. I finally became an adult.

I was online whenever I got a chance. I never had a computer until 1998, so I always used the ones at my high school. When I finally got one, I abused it.

I discovered that the TMNT were more popular than I thought. I read stories, opinions, episode guides, reviews. I figured out what ROMs and Emulators were. And since my games were long gone, I was thankful. Through the videogames, I rediscovered the TMNT. And they relighted the fire inside.

Explanation #7: That's where Benvenuto's love for videogames came from.

I remembered when I made Romeo back in '97, and laughed at myself. How could I create a poor excuse for a 5th Turtle? Romeo would have seriously altered the origin, being 2 years younger. And that's the one thing I try to avoid to this day: Messing up the plots and causing plotholes. So my 5th Turtle would have to be as old as the others and be mutated the same time as them. He would share a piece of their personalities, but also have his own. And the fact that I had a deep voice and increased intellect made it a piece of cake.

I always designed my weapon to be a stick with a blade attached to it. But, I never knew what the name of it was. All these years, I called it a 'botana.' Sometimes 'bosword.' Yeah, I know. I deserved to be slapped...

In 2002, I did research on ninja weapons, and I found what I've been looking for the last 5 years. The name of the weapon is called the naginata. I embraced it.

Explanation #8: That's where the weapon of Benvenuto is found.

After 2 years of surfing the net for TMNT websites, I found one that seemed interesting. It was called, ironically... the Technodrome. I spent 2002-early 2003 going through madlibs and sound clips. Yet, I never, ever visited the Forums. NEVER. I considered it to be packed with viruses. Amazing how things change, huh?

Explanation #9: That's where the home of Benvenuto is located. (Duh!)

In December 2002, I read what I've been waiting for: The TMNT were coming back!

Hold on... Let me type that again...

THE TMNT WERE COMING BACK!!!!

Jumping with joy, I inadvertently shouted (no kidding) 'It's Game Time!! The TMNT are back!' I stopped jumping and tilted my head a little, which is a habit I always do when I'm in thought or confused.

Hmm... it's game time... that's catchy. Really catchy. It's perfect for a battlecry. That way, 'Cowabunga!' will have some company.

Explanation #10: That's where the battlecry and the trademark head tilt of Benvenuto was introduced.

February 27, 2003, late at night... the moment of history.

It only took 3 episodes of the New Toon to make me love them again for life. This was the way they should've been, and I quickly memorized the first episode.

Late at night on the computer, I did some research on the Renaissance Art era. I looked up names. I found Shakespeare wasn't even in there. I slapped myself in the head. TWICE.

My 5th Turtle, Romeo, was a lie. And so, I corrected him. And I found the PERFECT last good name that was aching for me to grab.

Benvenuto Cellini, a very popular sculptor who wrote a classic book as well.

Benvenuto. Benny. Ben. The undisputed last good name left. Heck, it even ends in 'O!'

Explanation #11: That's where the true name of Benvenuto was decreed.

Speaking of which...

Since Benvenuto likes videogames so much, why don't I make him a very good game player? How about undefeated? How about UNDISPUTED? You know, Goldberg style! I made that my videogame moniker forever.

Explanation #12: That's where the legend of Benvenuto's videogame domination was realized.

Still late at night. I finally built up the courage to click on the Forums. And to my surprise, I didn't get a virus. I got paradise! And the opportunity to share my love for the TMNT!

I read the rules. I accepted them. I vowed to never be a idiot. I promised myself to not go entirely overboard with my idea (I hope I never broke it). And I registered. Under the name... Benvenuto. One Radical Dude was the first to welcome me, Mars was the last. The rest, they say, is history.

Today...

3 years, 2000+ posts, 2 episodes, 22 Quickies, dozens of fans and enemies, one theme song, countless pictures, lots of episode performing, and lots of Avies and Siggys. Plus, I think I'm wiser now.

Heh. Not bad for an idea, huh?

FINAL EXPLANATION: That's how...

Benvenuto, the white-bandana-wearing, naginata-wielding, videogame-playing, adaptive, creative, lovable, caring, care-free, cool, Undisputed, self-proclaimed unofficial 5th Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...

... was born!

END

Turtle Dove
11-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Ww-very Nicely done

Weapon X
11-24-2005, 09:15 PM
:)

That was great, so good, we need a movie of this. :P ;)

Your one of a kind Ben and I'm glad to call you friend.

Jester
11-24-2005, 09:33 PM
*claps* Bravo Benny-boy. Love it...;)

XERO
11-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Thanks, guys. Hopefully, this will help you understand my passion.:)

(On a side note, I can post again! AWESOME!)

Stay tuned for more Quickies.:D

Jo269976
11-26-2005, 09:17 AM
oh crap... must contain..pun.....Quickie with the quickies..*pants* can't hold in a pun sorry :P

anyway great work and as i said Quickie with the quickies... damn :evilgrin:

Katie
11-26-2005, 09:31 AM
Yay! what a good history!

you rock, Ben 8)

Lady Venus
11-26-2005, 01:34 PM
What can I say about your story Ben is that I love it.

Masked Ninja
11-27-2005, 05:43 PM
I wish I had something better to say than just repeating myself with

Dude, you rock!

Totally rad, Ben. And you have quite a way with words. :twink:

XERO
11-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Gracias, amiga.:D

Ra
11-27-2005, 07:50 PM
*in a Scottish accent* And that, lads and lasses, was how the locness monster was.....oh, sorry, Benvenuto was born :P Great job Ben. At last, we now know the 'man behind the turtle', so to speak ;)

Masked Ninja
12-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Benvenuto/Mask Quickie #3

Benvenuto cried out suddenly as the tails of his mask snapped taut, jerking him off-balance. Mask skidded to a halt and turned, hand on his wakizashi, ready to help his fellow turtle if needed. A huge black shadow stood behind Ben in the dark alley; Mask strained his eyes trying to figure out what it was before attacking. He hadn’t met the giant crocodile the Turtles often spoke of, and he didn’t want to risk attacking a friend…

Ben gave an involuntary yelp of surprise as his mask dug into the side of his head; a powerful arm swung and threw him into the side of one of the buildings. He tried to overcome his surprise and pain and began struggling to his feet, pulling the naginata out of his belt.

Mask gritted his teeth. That sure didn’t look friendly. He sized up the situation; it looked as if he’d be forced to use his blade due to the close quarters. There was also the possibility of hitting Ben if he chose archery. Shedding his bow and quiver, Mask drew his wakizashi and darted to Ben’s side to help him up.

“Thanks, bud…” gasped Ben. He looked up at their assailant and growled almost involuntarily. “Hun…”

Mask’s was getting used to the lower light in the alley, and his eyes went wide as he realized that they were standing before a monster of a man. “Who’s this? You know him?” he demanded of Ben, trying to steel himself for the fight.

Ben’s breathing was more under control now. He gripped his naginata firmly and sneered, “That’s Hun. He’s pretty much the boss of those Purple Dragon punks we fight every so often.”

Hun chuckled in a deep, growling voice. “Benvenuto, if I’m not mistaken. Missed you in that big hoedown at the Shredder’s place we had recently. Too much pressure for you?”

“I was there!” Ben retorted sharply, then allowed himself a smug smile. “Why do you think your security response was so poor? Either they completely missed four turtles and a rat running around the mansion, or… they were otherwise engaged.”

Mask blinked in slight confusion. “Wait… if he’s with the Purple Dragons, what does he have to do with Shredder? I never saw him when I was Saki’s student…”

Ben snorted and pointed the naginata blade at Hun’s chest. “Probably didn’t want to let you know that he, in trying to rid the world of us green monsters, was working with the leader of a street gang. Here.” With a deft thrust, he inflicted a shallow gash on Hun’s right arm and jumped back.

Hun growled and clapped his left hand over the stinging cut. He turned slightly as he did this, and Mask could see the Foot symbol tattooed on his shoulder. He tightened his hold on his wakizashi until his knuckles paled. The Foot. Shredder… He found himself breathing hard, remembering the rage he’d felt at being completely duped and manipulated…

Hun forced himself to forget his arm injury and took a step toward Ben, who took a step back. “Mistake, my green friend,” he snarled. He grabbed the wooden haft and prepared to use it to throw the turtle across the alley again… when he was suddenly hit in the midsection with a clumsy kick. He looked down in surprise. There was another turtle; he’d forgotten. He didn’t quite know the details, but before Shredder had disappeared, he’d heard it whispered among the Foot that this turtle was a failed project of Saki’s that had got loose.

“Haven’t had the pleasure of fighting you before…” Hun smirked as he shifted his weight and kicked out at Mask’s chest.

Mask hesitated, unsure whether to dodge or block the kick. He was only able to raise his arm defensively before Hun’s foot connected solidly with his plastron. He gasped as the air was forced from him lungs and his shell hit the opposite wall. The brown turtle fell to his knees, struggling for air and pressing a hand to his chest.

Ben took advantage of Hun’s distraction; as the enormous man held his naginata in a firm grip, the white-masked turtle used it as an anchor and swung into his opponent’s chest, feet first!

“Hwooh!” grunted Hun. He let go of the naginata and stumbled backwards.

Ben used Hun’s chest as a springboard and did a backflip, landing about ten feet away. He took a firm grip on his weapon in both hands and waited for Hun to try something else. The white-masked turtle turned his head slightly as Mask rose and stood at his side. “You ready for a bit of ninjutsu practice, O Masked One?”

Masked Ninja
12-06-2005, 10:03 PM
part 2!

Mask tried to hide his intimidation as he eyed Hun, who was still a bit winded. “Against Human-zilla? You think I can sit this one out, Ben?” The brown turtle chuckled a bit as he said this, but Ben caught the nervous undertone in his voice.

“I don’t think we’ve got much of a choice, dude,” Ben replied almost apologetically. He spun his naginata a couple of times and leaped forward as Hun charged them. Bringing the weapon across in a broad arc, Ben slashed at Hun’s throat. Unfortunately his broad forearm came up just in time and took the slash. Thinking quickly, Ben leaped into the air again and slammed his foot into Hun’s face.

Mask tried to take advantage of Hun’s distraction and aimed his own kick at Hun’s stomach. The man barely flinched, and Ben shouted instructions as he came back to earth. “Give it a bit more snap!” The brown turtle tried again, and this time Hun dropped to his knees with a groan, holding his stomach and gasping. He beamed back at Ben, but the white-masked turtle had an unexpected, horrified look on his face. “Mask! Look out!”

Hun was winded, but not defeated. Clenching his teeth and snarling, he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Mask’s torso. Pulling him in, he began to squeeze the turtle tightly. Mask’s breath escaped in a rush and he tried to swing his wakisazhi at his tormentor, but his arms were pinned to his sides. Struggling for breath, he began to feel the popping of some joints shifting under the strain.

Ben vaulted over Hun on his naginata shaft, kicking him in the jaw as he flew overhead. Upon landing, he began to beat his enemy in the head with the butt of his weapon. Hun would either have to divert his attention from Mask or let Ben keep bludgeoning him.

He chose to be diverted. Mask groaned and slumped to the pavement after Hun threw him bodily into the opposite wall. Ben sent the blunt end of his naginata at Hun’s stomach, but the enormous man was too quick this time; he grabbed the wooden shaft and threw it backwards over his head - with Ben attached!

Using his years of training, Ben landed on his feet a few yards to Mask‘s right, holding his weapon at the ready. Hun was up quicker than he would have expected, and Ben watched wide-eyed as he wound up for a solid punch at Mask’s head. The brown turtle only had strength to raise himself up on his hands and let his jaw go slack as he realized what was coming.

“No!”

Hun, surprised by the sudden shout, let the punch fly. A bright green blur flew in front of him, taking the full force of the punch.

Mask opened his eyes, mildly surprised that no punch had connected. There was a thud as Ben finished sliding down the wall and landed by his side. The brown turtle ground his teeth and forced his exhausted body up at Hun. He swung his wakizashi as fast as he was able, and Hun roared as it gashed his thigh. But as Mask went for another strike, his hand was roughly grabbed and twisted. There was a slight popping noise and he lost his grip on the blade. Hun kneed him in the solar plexus with his good leg, and Mask hit the wall hard, the world swimming before his eyes.

Ben’s world came back into focus… or at least, the asphalt two inches from his eye did. After a few seconds the white-masked turtle tried to rise, but he quickly fell onto one knee. “Mask, give me your arm.”

With an effort, the brown turtle raised his arm enough for Ben to grab and pull over his shoulder. Supporting each other, they rose into a half-standing position, glaring at Hun and the amused look on his brutish face.

“Pathetic,” he sneered, kicking Mask’s wakizashi contemptuously toward them. The brown turtle picked it up and held it as firmly as his damaged hand would allow.

“We can’t win this,” whispered Ben a little sadly as he leaned on his naginata. “Our only shot is to be quicker than him when we run for it.”

Mask glanced down at his and Ben’s battered legs. “Do you think we’re up for it?”

“Gotta give it a try,” Ben replied decisively. “Ready? One…”

Mask tensed his muscles.

“Two…”

Hun noticed them gathering strength and was undecided whether to expect a fight or a chase.

“Three!”

[edit] It has just occurred to me that this doesn't exactly qualify as "quick." Ah well :P

XERO
12-07-2005, 11:31 AM
It rocks.

I feel that Mask and me have a bond that breaks through the line between family and friendship.

Excellent job, Mask.:D

zkarlette
12-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Maybe you guys should make an official Drome comic The adventures of Ben and Masked Ninja:)

Katie
12-07-2005, 07:20 PM
I agree with Zkarlette! That is some awesome work, Mask! I adore this story!

Jester
12-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Indeed....You could write it together, and draw it to gether,....it'd be great!

XERO
12-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #24

10-year-old Benvenuto was having a hard day. Raphael was on point to harrass, bully and annoy him throughout the entire day. He tried hard to steer clear from him, but he failed greatly. And he was THIS close to dealing with him. But, he decided to play it cool.

Raph entered into the living room, where Ben and Michelangelo were watching TV. With a sly smirk, he walked directly towards the white-masked Turtle, quietly snuck behind him, and took a deep breath...

"HEY... UNDISTUPID!!!!"

This caused both Mikey and Ben to suddenly jump. As Raph howled with laughter, Ben groaned with grief. "Come on, Raph! Leave me alone!"

Raph stopped laughing. "And why should I, dope?!"

Ben answered back. "You've been at this all day! It's becoming boring, and I'm getting sick and tired of it!"

Raph then ran up to him and flicked him on his nose. "No! I don't think so, buddy! I'm not done with you by a long shot!"

Mikey then decided to interfere. "Raph, come on, man! Let the kid be! He's not bothering you. Why are you messing with him?"

Raph growled. "This is for winning against me in Killer Instinct!"

Ben then raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "What the...? That was 2 years ago! You gotta let it rest, dude!" Ben then walked off, but Raph decided to follow him.

"Where do you think you're going, punk? I'm not finished with you. It's time to kick your butt once and for all!" He then pushed Benvenuto in his shell. As Ben stumbled, he gritted hiis teeth, his anger coming to a boil. "Raphael... leave... me... alone!" he said very slowly.

"Kiss... my... shell!" Raph mimiced him as he shoved him again. Mikey covered his head and said 'I can't watch this..." He then uncovered his head, snorted and said "Yeah, I can, heh heh!"

Ben began to take deep breaths. "Raph... you're SERIOUSLY asking for it...!"

Raph snickered at that remark. "What ya gonna do? Tell Leo? Tell Splinter? Have a Koopa kick my butt! You're weak, and you're stupid!"

Ben then closed his eyes. He was now being pushed over the edge. Raph continued:

"...You smell like cat crap, and you look like a baboon's butt! You have a head like a gorilla, and you got a mouth like a squirrel... with nuts in it!" He pushed him again. " You're friggin' ugly! You're so ugly, you make a dead guy come back alive, only to see you, and die again! You're so smelly, you make Right Gaurd go left!" You suck, Ben! YOU SUCK!!!!"

As he goes for another shove, Ben finally falls off the edge:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a388/ninja_otter/BenThrowRaph.jpg

Raph flies into a wall, and lands on his head. As Ben walks away, Mikey laughs as Raph struggles to right himself up. He looks at him and yells:

"OWNED!!!!"

Mikey then runs off laughing, and Raph growls in pain.

Jester
12-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Ha...but don't they all look almost identical?

Masked Ninja
12-11-2005, 11:13 PM
That's a good point. But Raph doesn't always think of things like that when he's on a roll. :D

Cool scene... and it gives that particular picture a background story, yay! Nicely written t'boot... I think I was just as annoyed at Raph as Ben was by the time he chucked his brother across the room.

Katie
12-12-2005, 07:20 PM
*shakes head* Raph, Raph, Raph, Raph, RAPH! Picking on your bros like that. Betcha that stopped him from picking on you for a little while, Didn't it Ben! :lol:

Good stuff from one of my top three fav authors on this forum!

XERO
12-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Wow... top 3? Really?

That's sweet of you to say.:D

Katie
12-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Wow... top 3? Really?

That's sweet of you to say.:D

and VERY true

XERO
12-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Thanks, Katie.:)

What's funny, I never really looked at myself as a writer.

Yet, I developed a way of words. It's weird.

I guess all the great ones are the ones who didn't choose their craft, heh.:P

Katie
12-12-2005, 07:43 PM
You're a natural, bro.....

I would not have figured myself for a writer either.....but somehow i ended up being better at painting pictures with words than with brushes

XERO
12-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Yeah. Well, I guess it helps I passed English class...:lol:

Stay tuned for more adventures with yours truly!:D

Weapon X
12-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Man, I gotta catch up. :dead:

XERO
12-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Heh. I'll wait.:P

Weapon X
12-12-2005, 08:30 PM
No go ahead, when your ready, I have all the time I'll need. :P

XERO
12-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Okay. You're missing out on some good stuff.:P :D

Weapon X
12-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Ok, I'm all caught up :P , great stuff both Ben and Mask.

Funny looking back at the first quickie and how small it was. :D

zkarlette
12-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Thats so cool you guys and Mask I really liked your drawing:D

Star Wolf
12-13-2005, 05:21 PM
I've read the first two, but intend to read further, but I like what I see so far.

XERO
12-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Heh, didn't expect to see you here so soon.:P

Thanks for reading, and enjoy. :D

Sewer Bull
12-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Hey Ben - you and Masked Ninja make a great coup... errr... artistic duo! :)

I'm looking forward to more.

The Stryker
12-14-2005, 01:09 AM
I'm writing a new Ben quickie...not that anyone cares but whatever.

Its been said but Mask and Ben are working really well together...but they're missing something...hmm...Something...I dunno....:D

XERO
12-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the curiousity, Stryker. :roll: :P

I'm looking forward to it.;)

Masked Ninja
12-14-2005, 11:07 AM

Its been said but Mask and Ben are working really well together...but they're missing something...hmm...Something...I dunno....:D*gasp!!* :trazz: Ben, I think I've found him...our missing half. Er, third, er... whatever. :thyper:

Katie
12-14-2005, 07:17 PM

Its been said but Mask and Ben are working really well together...but they're missing something...hmm...Something...I dunno....:D

*gets big sparkly eyes*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! It's like, Merry Christmas, Katie!!!!

The Stryker
12-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Stryker & Ben Quickie #2

Ben and Stryker stand in a freezer and look at eachother, Ben opens his mouth

“Heyyy....remember that one time we” “NO!”

THE END!

((Good quickie eh?))

Stryker finishes typing the quickie and leans back in his chair, Ben looks at the screen and raises an eyebrow. “So...thats it?” “Yup!...Alright I’m gonna go sleep for 20 hours....because my dream life rocks...Much harder than my real life I might add.”

“So...did you get that game done?” “You mean that game you told me to finish today? The game you only wanted to make because you saw Strongbad do it...the game that reminds me of the bitter regrets I face in keeping you around?!”

Stryker glares at Ben. “That game?!” “Well, did you finish it?” “YES I DID!” Stryker takes a NES game out of his pocket.

The game has a shoddy crayon picture of Ben on the cover with the caption “Ben’s Adventure” on it. “Oh Snap!....Why is it an NES game?” “Because no self-respecting american company would touch it?”

“Well american games suck anyway...hello! Sewer rats! Ha ha! I am topical and witty!” “Uh...right, Well I couldn’t really do much with fifty bucks so I had to outsource to a Hong Kong company called...Foda...I think they meant to call themselves Soda...but whatever I played the game and it sucks.”

Ben takes the game and pops it into the NES. “I’ll be the judge of that......Judging Amy!” “I hate you....”

The game starts and cheesy music plays as the camera pans over a generic grassy area. “Wow! This is boss already!” “Yeah...well I should tell you, there are no bosses in the game.”

“Oh well! Bosses are stupid anyway!” The game starts and a man runs in a black void as a large backstory fades onto the screen.

“Ben’s Girlfriend Mindy has been kidnaped by the evil Logox! Plepare to rescue!” Stryker crosses his arms and raises his eyebrow.

“Mindy? Who’s Mindy?” “She’s my girlfriend! Its always been like that forever! Sheesh.” “And who is Logox?!” “My mortal enemy! He’s been a jerk and I need to get back at him! Benvenuto 2: Bloodlines! Everyone knows that! This game is in millions of homes right now.”

“No it isn’t.” A small crappy looking sprite lands on a pillar and starts walking up and down collecting coins “So...you’re gonna defeat him by collecting coins?”

“YOU KNOW! IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE GAME! YOU DON’T HAVE TO WATCH!” Stryker slowly backs away. “Alright then....Hey...Am I forgetting something?”

K-Mart

The turtles stand in line at K-mart looking awkward. “Man...we’ve been standing here for hours! This is the last time we send Ben to get the credit card!”

Mikey looks at the Game section. “Hey...Ben’s Adventure?”

Masked Ninja
12-15-2005, 01:11 AM
*snort* That was so randomly funny. :tlol:

XERO
12-15-2005, 10:32 AM
I wonder if there's a Ben's Adventure 64... :lol: :P

Thanks, Stryker. That was hilarious.

Katie
12-15-2005, 07:25 PM
:) It was wonderful, Stryker!

Jade Green
12-15-2005, 10:51 PM
You know, reading these makes me want to (re)start working on a fan fic pertaining to Graysight's own life... but I doubt mine would be as funny.

The Stryker
12-16-2005, 02:20 AM
Well if ya need help don't hesistate to come to me. I am here to serve in my siren song year.

Maybe one day you can join The Takeover. *Ahem*

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Omegaknux/Takeover.png

Sewer Bull
12-16-2005, 02:32 AM
The Take-what?

The Stryker
12-16-2005, 02:46 AM
Who are you to doubt the Takeover?!

Um...anyways, Thanks for the positive feedback on the quickie. Random Humor rules

Katie
12-17-2005, 07:08 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Omegaknux/Takeover.png

*grins* And what a good crew, too...

XERO
12-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Why does my name gotta be last, though...?:P

Masked Ninja
12-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Save the best for last ;)

All right! *grins maniacally* I've never been part of a Takeover before!

Jade Green
12-17-2005, 04:27 PM
Hrm... Best for last? So if I join, my name would be last, right? :P

Ra
12-17-2005, 08:50 PM
*blinks* Takeover....is that like takeout?

XERO
12-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #25

From the TMNT:

It's been one interesting year.

Yeah! From the good to the bad, and the bad to the worst...

It's been tough and difficult, yet rewarding...

Moods have been tested...

Butts have been kicked....

Legends have been pwned.

But we are still here...

Still together...

And still ninja.

So, we would like to thank you all for all the support you've given us.

We thank you for the love.

For the honor.

For the mangos. Yummy!

But most of all, we thank you for accepting us.

So, here's lookin' forward to 2006 and beyond.

Here's to a new year full of surprises and adventures.

Here's to more challenges that lies ahead.

We got through this year, and we'll do it again next year.

For what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, and wiser.

Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts, and have a safe and happy holidays.

Your friends,
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a388/ninja_otter/2005TurtleXmas.jpg

Ra
12-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Aww....thanks Ben :)

And I see Mask has done yet another fantastic job of you and the guys :tthumbsu:

Katie
12-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Awwww so nice.....Warm holiday fuzzies from ben and the boys *big smile*

I love it :)

and

I am working on a new year's eve quickie......*runs off to work on it*

Sewer Bull
12-22-2005, 02:28 AM
Alright - that was some sweet quickie.

Ya rule, MN&Ben!;)

Jo269976
12-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Great Quickie and Merry X-Mas Everyone! :D

zkarlette
12-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Awww... I totally love the Hamato's Christmas drawing:D Great job Masked Ninja!!!

Masked Ninja
12-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Heh, bring on the warm fuzzies! Merry Christmas, dudes and dudettes.

Katie
12-26-2005, 08:14 AM
Here's that Quickie I told you about Ben....I waited til after Christmas to post it for obvious reasons.

Hope everyone enjoys!

```````````````````````````````````````````````

Benvenuto’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve
A Quickie by Katie

Benvenuto skidded to a stop and looked around momentarily, the naginata clenched tight in his grasp. Behind him, just coming across the rooftop, a couple dozen foot ninjas were closing in. With a groan he slipped down to street level and began running again.

The white masked turtle was getting tired…he’d been dodging these guys for the better part of an hour now and couldn’t seem to shake them. I’d be nice to get back home…but he couldn’t risk letting those guys find home…and there were too many to stand and fight. Just his luck. Didn’t those brothers of his miss him by now??

Two foot dropped in front of him and Ben wasted no time spinning the naginata to defensive form. As the two closed in, the white masked turtle gritted his teeth and slashed the hood off of one and rammed the butt of the weapon into the other’s gut. The latter let out a satisfying moan and Ben grinned to himself until the other ninjas began closing in again.

There was a lot of commotion in the street ahead. Ben peeked out of the alley and found that he was almost in Times Square. The raucous New Year’s Eve crowd was gathered and things were at a fever pitch. Maybe he could hide in the crowd…with one more glance back, the white masked turtle headed into the thick of things.

“were you seen, Benvenuto?” Ben mocked Splinter as he weaved into the crowd. “Oh….well, only in Times Square, sensei…by about a zillion people…” He answered himself. Soon the foot began to disappear, engulfed by the large crowd. His plan was working. The white masked turtle began to calm down a bit and take in the festivities.

“TEN….NINE….EIGHT…” The crowd began to chant loudly. Benvenuto grinned and looked up at the jumbotron. My brothers are not going to believe this, he thought. “FOUR…THREE…TWO…ONE…HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!”

“Hey, Happy New Year!” A very intoxicated lady grinned as she grabbed the turtle and planted a big kiss on his lips. The familiar tune of Auld Lang Syne rose in drunken garble from the surrounding crowd and Ben struggled in her grasp until she let go. “Nice costume…here’s my number….call me…” She handed the still reeling Ben a scrap of paper with her phone number on it. He shook his head and decided to get out of there quick.

Back at home finally, Benvenuto let the door come to a close behind him and heaved out a sigh of relief.

“Ben-Ven!” Michelangelo grinned coming up to him. “Where ya been? You missed all the fun at midnight!” The white masked turtle looked up to see his brothers all staring at him with goofy New Year’s hats on and the TV tuned in to the New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.

“Heh, guess I did miss it.” Benvenuto said with a slight grin.

“Well, what did you do tonight?” Leonardo asked. “You smell like cigarettes and champagne…” Ben took notice of the smell and sighed in disgust.

“Oh, not much…just another night.” Benvenuto shrugged. “I’m going to bed.” The white masked turtle trudged off for his room.

“Whatever.” Raphael sighed. “Happy New Year, bro.”

“Was that….lipstick on his mask?” Donatello asked…

Masked Ninja
12-26-2005, 05:19 PM
Heh heh heh... That's Ben, the party animal. Comes in smelling like champagne and with lipstick on his mask. :tlol: Great work, Katie.

Hey Ben... I finished the video game Quickie last night, but it's on my laptop. I'll see about gettin' it up in a day or so.

EDIT: Man, we're just pumping these out! Looks like the Takeover is in full swing. :trazz:

Ra
12-27-2005, 12:18 AM
Heh, you said it Mask :tlol: And I have an idea for a not-so-quick Quicky in my mind.... *looks about before running out of the thread*

Sewer Bull
12-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Great fic Katie - I demand more :)
Superb sig, MN - is that a katana in Mask's hand?

Katie
12-27-2005, 07:23 AM
Man, we're just pumping these out! Looks like the Takeover is in full swing. :trazz:

*wrings hands menacingly* mwahahahahaha yesssssss....the takeover.....*runs away*

zkarlette
12-27-2005, 03:13 PM
You guys are awesome keep up the good work:D

XERO
12-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Aww, you guys are the best... :goofygri: :D

BTW, sweet sig, Mask!:lol: ;)

Thanks a billion.

Masked Ninja
12-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Superb sig, MN - is that a katana in Mask's hand?Thanks! It was fun to play with pixels. :trazz: And yes, that was originally a katana, but since it's Mask, he's actually holding a wakizashi. And getting his shell annihilated by a certain dude in white.

XERO
12-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Masked Ninja, I demand your new Quickie this instant!

Masked Ninja
12-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Jeez, well FINE then! :trazz:

Benvenuto/Mask Quickie #4

“Hello, Mask,” Splinter smiled as the brown turtle walked into the lair. “If you’re looking for Benvenuto, he’s waiting for you.”

Leonardo was balancing on one foot atop a stack of books, eyes lightly shut in concentration. He opened one long enough to acknowledge Mask. “How’s it going?”

“Now!” barked Splinter, and Leo leaped off the stack in a forward flip to begin a training routine. Mask headed toward the TV room, Leo’s growls of effort echoing behind him. When he arrived, Michelangelo came seemingly out of nowhere and gave him a hearty slap on the shell.

“Mask! Dude! You’ve come here to get, like, initiated or something?”

Mask grinned uneasily at his word choice. “I suppose. Ben was gonna show me some of what he calls ‘classic gaming…’” He came fully into the TV room and noticed Ben fiddling with cords in front of the entertainment center. Raphael was on the couch. Mask looked at him questioningly. What was this, a religious event?

“Heh heh. I’m gonna enjoy this,” grinned Raph, leaning back comfortably.

Mask laughed a little sarcastically. “So this is now a family gathering, eh? Watch Mask fail at video games… where’s the others? We need a full reception for this sort of thing, right?”

Mikey waved it off, chuckling. “Naw. Don’s working on his science stuff again, and Leo’s training with Splinter…again. It’s just us.”

Mask sat in front of the biggest TV as Ben started up the old NES. “Well, so long as I’m not gonna be watched…”

“Here,” said Ben, handing Mask a controller. Suddenly he took it back. “Hang on, I’m just gonna punch this in for ya…” He began pushing buttons in a rhythmic pattern and then gave it back as the title screen appeared.

“Contra,” read Mask. “What was all that button pushing for?”

“Konami code,” replied Ben with a wink. “Gives you extra lives. And you’re gonna need all the lives you can get. Just run and shoot. One hit and you die… remember that.”

“Yowch,” commented Mask as he started the game. He ran forward with his little guy, blasting enemies out of the way. As he went on, the three Hamato brothers began grinning at each other, knowing was was going to come next. Mask approached a bridge… and fell when the first section exploded. “Gah!” he growled. “Why didn’t you tell me…?!”

Raph, Mikey, and Ben were rolling on the floor, laughing. Ben got his breath back enough to gasp, “You… hahaha! We knew you’d… heh heh heh… Rookie! Ahahaha!”

Mask shot them a poisonous glare, but turned back to the game with a slight grin at the corner of his mouth. He moved slowly ahead, deliberately not looking behind so he wouldn’t see his comrades shaking their heads as he lost life after life. He even made it past the first boss, and ignored the raucous laughter of the turtles behind him as he got shot up in the base, even frying himself on the electricity a few times. It was in the waterfall level when he lost all thirty lives and had to select “Continue.”

Ben stared at the words on the screen, then glanced at Mask. “Y’know, this is almost painful.”

Mikey rubbed his face with his hands, his comment coming out all garbled. “YoudisappointmeMask…”

Raph just stared in disbelief, as if he couldn’t fathom a mutant turtle failing so badly at Contra. “Y’know, even Leo does better than this.”

Mask chose “Continue” and stuck out his tongue in their general direction. “Thanks for your support. I think I can go kick this game’s butt now.”

Ben glanced at the screen as Mask began shooting again, then turned to look at Raph. “Wish I could do two-player with ya, Mask… but Raph here had to throw a fit and break our other controller last week. And Don’s been too busy to get to it lately.”

Raph raised his hands defensively. “Hey, a guy can only get his shell kicked so many times before he can’t take any more.”

“Yeah, but what did the controller ever do to you?” Ben smiled as he poked at his brother’s ego. “Maybe you should just take it out on the one who OWNED you in the first place.”

This went on for a while. Raph was defending himself with something about not wanting to accidentally kill anyone and avoiding Splinter’s wrath when Mike suddenly nudged him. “Hey shut up. This is just startin’ to get good!”

Mask had reached level seven and was moving through more quickly than before. He was still losing lives at an alarming rate, but was doing much better overall. He came across two spiked walls barring his path and tried to jump on top of them to go past. His character seemed to almost get a foothold, then slipped and died. Making a note to time it more carefully, Mask tried again.

“Mask… what are you doing….?” Ben asked quietly.

“I’m trying to… dang…” Mask glared at the screen as he died yet again.

Mikey’s mouth hung open, as if he was witnessing unbelievable stupidity. “Uh, Mask… just shoot it.”

“Huh? Oh…” With a steady stream of bullets, the walls crumbled and the path was cleared. “But… it looked like… I…oh geez…”

Ben started to laugh, but choked on his own spit and had to be pounded on the shell by Mikey before he could breathe again. “Dude, I’m gonna have to start training you in the arts of gaming. It would be embarrassing if we had a tournament and Splinter wiped the floor with you.”

Mikey could see that while Mask was laughing at his own incompetence, on his face there was that hint of self-chastisment for not doing better. “Ah… no worries, dude,” he grinned, patting Mask on the shoulder. You’re on the second-to-last level… not bad for a first-timer. Heck, I think Raph was dead before he got to level six when he first played this.”

Mask continued to play, but it wasn’t long before he ran out of second chances. He didn’t even get to see the last level. Raph sat back and chuckled, but the other two congratulated the brown turtle for his first attempt. “Don’t worry,” Ben said as he turned off the game. “We’ll help you become a master at this. In the meantime… how ‘bout something to eat?”

Raph got up and vaulted toward the kitchen. “Dibs on the cold pizza!”

Mikey scrambled upright and followed. “Hey, no fair! You got more than I did last night!”

Ben was right on Mikey’s heels. “I didn’t have any last night!”

Mask grinned and walked behind at his own pace. Splinter and Leo stared at him as he emerged from the TV room.

“What was that all about?” queried Leo, sheathing his katana.

“Oh, just a mad pizza dash. I think I’ll have some popcorn…save myself the bruises.”

“A wise decision,” Splinter agreed, smiling slightly in amusement.

XERO
12-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Now, that's a Quickie! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pure awesomeness, Mask.:D

The Konami Code was all it took. :lol:

Jester
12-28-2005, 10:02 PM
:D nice...

Weapon X
12-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Ahhh, Contra...good times, good times, great quickie too.

iris
12-28-2005, 10:29 PM
Ditto. *sigh* Contra. So stupid. So awesome. :lol:

And I didn't use no wimpy cheat codes.

I didn't know any.

Katie
12-29-2005, 07:56 PM
That was great Mask!!!!! I read it on my lunch break this after noon and nearly choked on my Cheerios! More great stuff from another of my three favorite fanfic authors :D

XERO
12-29-2005, 10:24 PM

You had Cheerios for lunch? :|

*tilts his head to the side*

Masked Ninja
12-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Haha, and "choked on my Cheerios" strikes me as a hilarious phrase... :trazz:

The Stryker
12-29-2005, 11:07 PM
I smell catchphrase!

Katie
12-30-2005, 07:21 AM

You had Cheerios for lunch? :|

*tilts his head to the side*

What are you talking about???? Cheerios Rock! Wellll Ok. It was the only thing in the vending machine that I was willing to eat since I ran off and forgot my lunch on the kitchen counter.

But, on the plus side....my Dog and Cat ate well......:ohwell: :lol:

Kingpin
12-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #25

From the TMNT:

It's been one interesting year.

Yeah! From the good to the bad, and the bad to the worst...

It's been tough and difficult, yet rewarding...

Moods have been tested...

Butts have been kicked....

Legends have been pwned.

But we are still here...

Still together...

And still ninja.

So, we would like to thank you all for all the support you've given us.

We thank you for the love.

For the honor.

For the mangos. Yummy!

But most of all, we thank you for accepting us.

So, here's lookin' forward to 2006 and beyond.

Here's to a new year full of surprises and adventures.

Here's to more challenges that lies ahead.

We got through this year, and we'll do it again next year.

For what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, and wiser.

Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts, and have a safe and happy holidays.

Your friends,
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a388/ninja_otter/2005TurtleXmas.jpg

A very impressive and (Dare I say this without sounding odd?) heartwarming message for 2006, great message, great art. :)

In addition, interesting backstory to Ben's creation... it's obvious that he's a character who has gone through a lot of development and thought since his inception.

Ra
01-01-2006, 03:57 AM
((I got this idea off an episode of "Dad's Army". Stupid, yet funny))

Benvenuto Quicky #26

Mike sighed and rubbed his temples and gazed at two of his four brothers: Ben and Raph.

“Okay team. We know why we are here, so let’s get to work.” Ben tilted his head.

“Err…Mikey? Actually, we don’t.” Raph stifled a yawn.

“Yeah, what gives for waking us up at 3:00 in the morning?” Mike leaned forward.

“You don’t know?” Both turtles shook their heads. “Look, its simple. Orchid and I got into a little argument.”

“How little?”

“…you’ll understand later. Anyways, we are having a little competition to settle this. We had names drawn out of a hat to decide who got who on a team. Orchid got Leo and Donnie.” Ben sighed and slapped his hand to his head.

“In other words…?” His voice came out muffled against his hand over his face. Mike blinked as if it were obvious.

“We’re going to beat them.” A dangerous growl came from the shadows.

“Mikey, you got us up in the middle of the night, just to tell us we are in some stupid GAME?!” Ben’s hand instantly slipped off his face. Maybe if he thought of this as a video game, whatever the challenge would be, he probably could pull it off with his brothers. Mike saw Ben’s face and grinned.

“Two against one bro.” Raph gave a hard punch to the brick wall on his left.

“Right. So what’s the challenge Mikey?” Mike’s grin never faltered as he pulled out some blueprints and maps.

“It’s simple really. All we have to do is get this fake bomb into Orchid’s home base which, after three seconds inside the base, means we win. If they stop us, that means we loose. Now, we’ve organized to go to Casey’s farmhouse for the weekend, so that’s when we are doing it. Orchid’s base is here.” As he spoke, the orange clad turtle tapped at an X on the map. He then moved over to a small chalkboard he had with him and drew up a crude windmill, presenting it to Ben and Raph once he had finished. His brothers stared, but Mike plowed on. “There is clear land all around, with hardly any bushes, a forest here and a stone wall here.” He marked them in. “Now, there is a river running along behind it, so here’s what I think we should do…”

Orchid grinned across to Mike, who just glared back. “Are you ready to get your tail kicked?”

“Yes. But are you ready to say that I’m right?” Orchid shook her head.

“You know, we seriously don’t have to do this.”

“Look, there’s no other way.” Don and Leo looked nervously at one another while Ben shook his head. This was going to end in tears, and he knew it. Orchid sighed.

“Fine Mikey, fine.” He looked over to Don and Leo. “Let’s get going to our base.” Sighing, both turtles joined Orchid as she made his way for the hills. Ben looked over to Mike after he tightened his belt that held the ‘bomb’ around his waist.

“Mike, I know that this isn’t the only way, and I’m sure you know it as well.” Mike looked back at Ben.

“You’re point?”

“Why the hell did you have to pick this task for us to do?” Mike shrugged.

“Mainly because I thought it would be easy.” Raph sighed in the background.

“Look, can we get this over with or not? I really don’t want to do this.” Ben grinned evilly over to his brother.

“But you will look so lovely Raphael. I think polka dots seem to go with you somehow” Raph glowered both at Ben and the dress he had in his arms.

“I swear to God…”

“Okay, time to go guys!” Mike clapped a hand on either one of his brother’s shoulders. “Remember, wait for my signal.” He then ran off into the woods before looking back at Ben. “Oh, and Ben, your costume is at the river bank.” Ben’s eyes widened.

“Costume?” Raph grinned evilly to Ben.

“Payback time man.”

It wasn’t as bad as Ben thought though. The costume was, in fact, a log costume.

“I don’t know why Mike didn’t mention this before.” He mumbled as he struggled to keep his eyes on the windmill through small eyeholes cut into the log and try to keep his head above water at the same time. As soon as the windmill came into view, the turtle swiveled as much of his bodyweight as he could towards it. With a few kicks of his feet that were sticking out of the costume at the end, Ben propelled himself towards the bank. As he did so, he could hear the sound of drums. “There’s the first distraction.” He mumbled to himself, keeping in mind that Mike was to make as much noise as he could over the wall, knowing that the opposing team couldn’t see him. With a huge twist, Ben moved himself onto the bank, and then kept on twisting so that he could roll up the bank and onto the grass, with the alarm clock he had to throw into the windmill cutting into him uncomfortably as he did so. Gasping, and knowing he was out of sight, Ben struggled to get himself out of the costume. This was considered quite a challenge, since the wet cloth clung to his skin and refused to let go. Eventually though, a teenaged mutant ninja skilled turtle could be found next to a soggy log costume. He gave it a good kick before he made his way onward towards his goal. He could then hear the sound of outrageous laughter and smirked. Raph’s distraction had come into play. Doing his best not to laugh at the image of Raph in drag, running across the field in his mind, Ben ran up to the windmill and sat down at the bas of it. Mike informed him that he was going to have to use a ladder to get up. But where in the world was he going to get a ladder. Thinking for a second, Ben gave out a snort for his foolishness. He was a ninja. He could just use his shuriko spikes to scale the wall. As he was fitting the spikes on, Ben paused. Was it just him, or was he being watched? Looking up to the window he was positioned under, he saw no one. Shrugging, but keeping an eye on the window at the same time. Then he could hear a noise. A low noise, like a vicious growling. Calming himself, Ben turned around to see horror upon horrors. Gasping, he took a step back, forgetting why he was there. It was evil. Pure evil in its final form. A dark nose twitched and a look in its eyes clearly stated that it was thirsting for blood. Ben could feel his eyes widen as he looked down at the dog, with its menacing eyes, as drew its lips back to reveal razor sharp teeth and a devilish growl that chilled his soul. “Oh no…not again!” The Chihuahua yapped and growled nosily before jumping up onto his face. Screaming, Ben fiddled at the clock down at his belt and tried using it to beat the dog off his face. That only enraged it and made it dig its teeth in tighter. Realizing that it was no good, Ben threw the clock over his shoulder and ripped the dog from his face. The Chihuahua yapped and squirmed in his grip, but it wasn’t going anywhere.

“Ben!” Ben looked up to see Orchid. “My God…” There were thuds and footsteps before Orchid and Don came running up to Ben. Ben put the dog under one arm so that he could raise a hand to his face to wipe off blood and slobber.

“I seriously hope that god damn Chihuahua has had its rabies shots.” As Don examined his face, Leo came running up with Mike and Raph, demanding to know what happened.

“It’s not too serious, but I’m going to have to take some samples.” Don said calmly as he wiped the blood from his brother’s wounds. Ben held out the fidgeting dog to Raph, now drag free, to hold. Meanwhile, Orchid and Mike were talking.

“Look, let’s just say you ‘won’ so that nothing like this can ever happen again.” Mike nodded.

“Agreed. Who would’ve known a Chihuahua could be so deadly.” Leo came over to Ben and put an encouraging hand on his shoulder.

“Let’s get you back to the farmhouse. But remember, Master Splinter will want to know what happened to you, so you are going to swallow your pride and tell him up front.” Ben groaned in embarrassment. The bites didn’t really hurt, but that Chihuahua was deadly if left alone in a room with it for too long. As they made their way up to the farmhouse though, anger was mixed in with his embarrassment.

“But I stand by my statement Michelangelo; Bugs Bunny is not older than Mikey Mouse.”

“No! Bugs is the best of the lot!”

“It doesn’t mean he’s the oldest.”

Raph’s eye twitched as the Chihuahua licked his face before he spoke.

“…so, all of this was just about what was better: Warner Brothers or Disney?”

“Orchid started it.” Ben glared over to his brother with one eye, the other near blinded with cotton wool.

“Michelangelo…”

“I know. You’re not going to show me any mercy on video games anymore, right?”

“Yep.”

XERO
01-01-2006, 07:38 PM
God, no...

Not the chihuahua. :lol: :evil:

Sweet Quickie, Ra. I thank you. :D

Weapon X
01-01-2006, 07:47 PM
That was a great quickie Ra. I read earlier but didn't get a chance to post. :)

Ra
01-02-2006, 12:08 AM
Heh, thanks guys. To be honest, I was cracking up when writing the chihuahua gag :lol: Maybe it should be the new family pet ;)

Masked Ninja
01-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Yes!! Awesome how you worked in the Chihuahua. I think... yes, that made my night.

Katie
01-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Ah yes, the fabled Chihuahua :)

That was great, Ra! What a way to settle a debate.....and Poor Ben caught in the crossfire. :lol:

XERO
01-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Stupid chihuahua...:roll:

Masked Ninja
01-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Okay, a long overdue picture that was drawn to go with Ben/Mask Quickie #3 (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=13700&page=7).

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a388/ninja_otter/BenMaskHun.jpg

Fledermaus
01-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Chihuahua?... Guess I better start reading these...:)

Ah... Nice pic, Masked One. Very pretty. The blood was applied thoughtfully. Or appears to be thoughtfully applied. Whatever. Good night.

Masked Ninja
01-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Thank you, Master Fledermaus. *bows* I hope to make my anatomy a bit better in the future, though.:ohwell:

Ra
01-03-2006, 09:19 PM
*gasps at Mask's drawing* Wow...The lighting is perfect and the blood...wow...just wow :o

Amazing work Mask, as always :D

The Stryker
01-04-2006, 11:51 PM
I HATE IT!!!

:p Excellent work as always Mask, Man...I'm the most useless member of the Takeover.

XERO
01-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Ah, you make up for it with the Penn & Teller sig.:P

I'm currently working on a new Quickie. I'll post it later tonight.:D

Ra
01-06-2006, 12:14 AM
HORRAY!!! *dances* Man...I just realized I'm not an offical part of the Takeover.... *stares, shrugs and starts dancing again* Can't wait to see it Ben Ven :D

Weapon X
01-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Awsome pic Mask. :)

Ben, wheres that "Quickie"? ;)

XERO
01-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Here it is!:D

Benvenuto Quickie #27

The TMNT are watching a episode of South Park, and they are cracking up at the humor it displays. They are watching an episode where Kyle does a insulting haiku for Cartman, which Benvenuto considers the highlight of the episode.

"We should try that!" He says, laughing.

Don looks at him. "What, haikus?" He asks. Ben nods, and Michelangelo jumps with anticipation. "What an awesome idea!"

Raph the scoffs at that. "Haikus are dumb! I think haiku is Japanese for 'Mikey.' Cuz it's stupid!"

"Heeeeeeey!"

Leo then smiles. "I'd love to do it, Ben. Sounds like fun." Don and Mikey both agree. Raph later gives in. "Aw, fine. I'll do it, too!"

After a minute of preps, Mikey decides to go first. "Haw-haw! Here's mine on commercial breaks:

We will be right back
Right after these messages.
Now back to our show!"

Leo, Don and Ben compliment Mikey's haiku, as Raph shakes his head. As Mikey takes a bow, Donatello steps up next. "I got one for Einstein:

The man's a genius
Although, I have one question;
What was with the hair?!"

All the Turtles laugh at Don's intellectual, but humorous, haiku. "I knew you were gonna bring up the hair as soon as you mentioned Einstein, Donny!" Ben says, wiping his eyes. Don grins, and then says "Seriously, I think it was a toupee!"

Leonardo decides to try it next. "I think I'll do weapons:

You all know it's true
Double-katana is the
ONLY way to play!"

Leo polishes one of his swords as the other Turtles jeer his haiku. "You are SO full of crap, Leo!" Raph says. Leo looks at him and laughs, "You think you can do better, Big Red?!" "You got that right!" Raph confidently says. "You betta recognize! Here it is:

I just look SO good
No one looks as good as me
Not even myself!"

As Raph flexes his muscles, The other Turtles all pretend to gag, and Raph slowly sits back down and crosses his left leg with style. After shaking it off, Ben begins to stands up. "Okay, I'm last." Don then whines "PLEASE do NOT let it be about VIDEOGAMES!!"

Damnit! Ben thinks to himself, and tries to play it off. "I wasn't gonna do one anyway. Relax!" He then thinks a moment. "I got one:

To my 4 brothers
Who I love more than my life
I salute you all."

As Benvenuto bows to his brethren, they all get up slowly, smile, and bow back to him, completing the circle of respect between them.

South Park then comes back on, and the laughs resume.

Ra
01-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Ah...South Park....the only show that actually brings family together :lol: Nice job Ben. Keep it up :)

Katie
01-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Quick Thinking Ben!

Great Haikus too....such an underrated form of poetry.....

The turtle in white
With Quicky stories for us
It's Benvenuto!

Masked Ninja
01-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Heh heh... good one, Katie!

It's the Takeover!
Admit it's totally rad
And we might spare you.

:trazz:

Sewer Bull
01-07-2006, 04:42 AM
Heh heh... good one, Katie!

It's the Takeover!
Admit it's totally rad
And we might spare you.

:trazz:

I hereby invent a new poetical form - a counter-haiku:

The Takeover sucks!
Just a bunch of n00b writers
praising the turtles.

OK, you can start to hate me now. Or reply me with another counter-haiku.

Ra
01-07-2006, 04:50 AM
COUNTER!!! :evilgrin:

So you think this sucks?
That's definatly not true
This thing just plain rocks

:D

Man, I think we need to make a game out of this :lol:

Sewer Bull
01-07-2006, 05:34 AM
Oh just shut you up
You little dragon tamer
go feed your lizards

Yes we definitely should.

To stay more on-topic:

Where's your white mask, Ben?
Mike did the laundry last time,
Red made pink from white.

OK, this one is lame :|

XERO
01-07-2006, 08:19 AM
That's it.

The Haiku Game is now official. :lol:

Join the madness in the Game Section. :D

Masked Ninja
01-07-2006, 09:16 AM
[I]Where's your white mask, Ben?
Mike did the laundry last time,
Red made pink from white.

OK, this one is lame :|:tlol: Maybe I'm just tired, but I found it funny.

Heehee, off to Games I go! *scoots*

Sewer Bull
01-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Thanks MN, I was just afraid no one would understand the last line. It was so difficult to pack it in five syllables only.

XERO
01-07-2006, 09:47 AM
It was cool, Rob.

Hehe, I think my last Quickie was VERY inspirational. :lol: :P

Ra
01-09-2006, 09:09 PM
You're telling me :lol:

TheShowstoppa
01-17-2006, 09:14 PM
These have been a joy to read. That damn Chihuahua makes me crack up every time I read about him. Makes me think of my late chihuahua... He would have eaten you up, Ben. From the Ankles up. :)

XERO
01-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Based on a true story. :ohwell: :lol:

Benvenuto Quickie #28

"No, that's no good!"

Ben deletes the paragraph on his computer as he tries to write a new Quickie. It's been over 2 weeks since he last made one, and he feels that he is WAY over due for the Technodrome Forums. "Great, I just HAD to be in a slump, did I? I HAD to make all of these promises to the members! I just don't know what to write about..." he says with a sigh.

Soon, April comes in with a smile, and gives Benvenuto a hug. "Watcha doin', Benny?" she asks as she looks at the blank computer screen. "Or, what AREN'T you doing?"

"I'm trying to think of a new Quickie to write. I've been in a slump for the past 2 weeks, April. I'm runnin' out of good ideas. You have any?"

April suddenly opens her mouth. "Actually, ye-"

"Besides finishing the April/Ben body swap Quickie?"

She then scoffs. "Would it hurt you to complete it? You've been in my body long enough. There's no telling what you are doing to me!" She shoves him a little as she says this. Ben responds with a smirk, "Likewise. You're probably 'dissecting' me as it is!"

"EWWWW! You've got a evil little mind, Ben!" She says with a groan. Ben shrugs. Soon, Mikey and Don walk in. "Hey, guys. What's goin' on?" Michelangelo says. April answers back "Ben's trying to come up with a idea for his next Quickie."

Ben nods. "Yeah, I mean, I got a few, but they need to be more worked out, you know? Until then, I'm stuck here."

"I know!" Don shouts. "Write about you and Usagi! You guys could be playing videogames or something!"

Ben scoffs. "What would be so interesting about that?"

Mikey then adds "That he'd whoop your shell! HAWHAAAWWW!" As Don and April laugh, Ben fakes laughing and shoves Mikey a little.

"I'm thinking of staying away from writing about videogames for a while. I want the viewers to know that there's another side of me besides being undefeated." Ben begins to think a little.

"Well..." Leo walks in. He seemed to have heard the converstations. "Write about the pressures of keeping your legacy and your streak alive. I mean, it's pretty obvious that it won't last forever." Raph then comes in, loud as usual. "Yeah, 'cuz I'm gonna Thwomp ya, biotch!" He then gets Ben into a chokehold. As Ben struggles to get free, Raph then says "Hey! How about writin' about us starting a basketball team or somethin'?"

As he lets go, Ben says, coughing, "I would, except... you guys can't PLAY!" He then gets bum-rushed by the other Turtles. April almost dies laughing.

Casey soon comes in and sees the others all inside Ben's room. He then raises an eyebrow, "What the heck is goin' on here? Is this some kind of orgy or somethin'?" April stops laughing and groans. "You men and your hormones! Ugh!"

Don then explains. "Benvenuto's trying to come up with a new Quickie, and we've been trying to give him some ideas."

"Do you have any, Case?" Mikey asks.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!" Raph bellows out loud. "Come on, Mikey! That's like asking Jim Carrey to do another Dumb & Dumber sequel!"

"Shut ya beak, Crappy the 8th Dwarf! As a matta of fact, I DO have some ideas!" Ben becomes interested. "What are they, Casey?"

Casey begins. "You could do a B.Q. about wrestlin'. Like the WWF! Nothing like a Turtle wrestlin' with Stone Cold or the Rock! It'd be like the Archie comics!"

"That'd be wicked!" Mikey says with a grin. He then jumps on the table and shouts. 'IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLALALALALALLL... WHAT THE MIKE... IS... COOKIN'!!!"

Leo then fans his face. "Oh yeah, ugh! I SMELL it. And it's gonna make me hit Rock Bottom if YOU DON'T GET YOUR SHELL DOWN FROM THERE!!!!"

The others laugh as Mikey quickly obeys. "Hey, why don't you just ask Splinter what you should write about, Ben?" April asks.

"He's at the Battle Nexus, and he won't be back until Monday." Don states.

Ben then sighs, for he seems to have given up for the day. "Thanks for helping guys, but I don't know. I just feel that these ideas need to be more thought out before I try them. Right now, I just want to make one to show that the thread is still alive. I hate to say it, but the goal of 100 Quickies is far, far away at the moment..."

Mikey then wraps his arm around Ben's shoulder. "Don't worry, dude. You'll come up with a great one. You da Turtle, bro!" He soon leaves.

"Just try to focus, Benvenuto. I know you can do it." Leo says as he walks out.

"If all else fails, you can always write about me!" Raph says Ben shoves him out. Casey follows as he gives Ben a thumbs up.

April gives Ben another hug. "Don't worry, sweetie. you'll come up with something. And whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be great. You have the gift, Ben. All you have to do now is wrap it." As she kisses him on the cheek, leaving him blushing, she makes toward the door. "FINISH THE APRIL/BEN BODY SWAP QUICKIE!!!" she quickly shouts as she darts out, leaving Ben groaning.

He soon takes a deep breath and gathers is thoughts. "That was crazy." He says as he laughs to himself. Suddenly, he tilts his head. "Hey... that's... that's it... YEAH!" As he grins, he cracks his knuckles and turns on the computer once again. "DUH!" He yells as he begins typing:

"No, that's no good!"

Ben deletes the paragraph on his computer as he tries to write a new Quickie...

Katie
01-28-2006, 11:27 PM
ohhhhh I can really feel the struggle! Poor Ben...and that random distraction too!

XERO
01-28-2006, 11:32 PM
As Frederick Douglass once said:

If there's no struggle, there is no progress.

Thanks, Katie.:)

Katie
01-28-2006, 11:37 PM
truer words were never spoken.....a great American indeed.

Masked Ninja
01-29-2006, 12:13 AM
I love this! Feels like real life (well, y'know...;)) with all the random distractions. And as always, everyone is nicely in character.

Glad to see you're still alive.

XERO
01-29-2006, 12:18 AM
Yeah, I'm still alive.:P

I wouldn't abandon this for anything.:)

The Stryker
01-29-2006, 01:07 AM
I need to write another Quickie...

I wanna build up the Stryker/Ben Feud alittle more

Ra
01-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Hah! That made me laugh *smiles* Foarm slumps...can't live with them...can't live without them...

The Stryker
02-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Um...can't let this die? THIRD PAGE?! come on!

just wanna announce that on the weekend of April 2nd there will be a two-part "quickie" written by Ben and Me....that is all.

XERO
02-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Third page?!

I thought it was 5th.:P

Ra
02-10-2006, 11:03 PM
...*blinks slowly and looks at the page count at the bottom* Isn't it 12? :-?

Can't wait for another Quicky guys. I've been without a Ben Quicky for a few weeks now, and all I can say is this - Bring it on 8)

The Stryker
02-10-2006, 11:04 PM
It was on the third page of the fan work section as a whole.

I wrote a long-ass Promo for Stryker...if anyone wants to read it...well PM me or say it here, I'm trying to keep this afloat for Dromemania!

Ra
02-11-2006, 04:21 AM
Woo! Right on! 8)

*tallys and counts twice since she's so bad at maths* ...well what do ya know, it IS two pages :lol:

XERO
02-12-2006, 09:03 PM
A Konami Krew production.8) :P

Benvenuto/Masked Ninja Kwickie #5

Benvenuto is bored with nothing to do, so he decides to kall up the Masked Ninja on his ShellCell. He dials in the number and the phone rings.

Mask: "Hello?"
Ben: "Hey, bud."
Mask: "Hey, Undisputed! What's kracking?"
Ben: "Not much, just bored as heck. Kan't find anything to do so I decided to give you a kall. How is the ShellCell working out?"
Mask: "It's pretty kool, although the konnection is a bit komplicated."
Ben: "What do you mean? Is there something wrong with the kontrols? Are there any wires krushed?"
Mask: "Nah, it's not the big a deal. Just a lot of krackling and klicking noises. It's driving me krazy, though."
Ben: "Well, I'll talk to Don and see what he kan kome up with. So what are you up to?"
Mask: "Just playing Kontra 2, since I finally konquered the first one."
Ben: "Heh, good luck. The difficulty on that one is superkrap. I don't think the Kode will work on that one, though."
Mask: *gasps* You're kidding me, right? Please tell me you're kidding me! I'll kill myself if it's true!"
Ben: "Dude, kalm down! Relax! You kan do it. At least you'll know what to expect this time."
Mask: "Okay. Anything I should klarify?"
Ben: "Well, you don't have to worry about those exploding bridges this time!" *kackles*
Mask: "Had to bring those up did ya? Kouldn't you kut me some slack?"
Ben: "Sorry, bud. Just motivating you. A real gamer doesn't need a Kode to beat a game. He just does it. You have the potential, Mask. You just gotta tap into that potential. Don't go krying after every Game Over. Just keep trying, kollect your experience, and you'll be krafted in no time. Then, you kan start being kreative in your playing. Once you master the game, it becomes your playground."
Mask: "Really? That's something I kan look forward to."
Ben: "Your time will kome, Mask. Just never kwit."
Mask: "I won't. I promise. Sorry to kut our konversation short, but it's time for my jogs."
Ben: "Oh, okay. I guess I'll go and eat some kookies or Kokoa Puffs or some krackers or something."
Mask: "I prefer kake."
Ben: "Yeah. I'll see you later, dude."
Mask: "Katch ya later, Kaptain Ben!"
*klick*
*klick*

Ben then pops in the movie The Krow and begins to watch...

Masked Ninja
02-12-2006, 09:39 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

And so it was that Ben won the Internet.

At the first "k" word I was on the floor. Funny, funny stuff, dude.

Klassic.

Katie
02-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Kwite a Kollection of K words, Kids!

Kourse I am kwite partial to K words, myself. Kome to think of it, K is possibly the kewlest letter of the alphabet....

~Katie 8)

Nice work! I love it!

Sewer Bull
02-13-2006, 08:16 AM
What the hell is with all those Ks, anyway? That's just corny!

EDIT: *looks at Ben and MN's signatures*

... duh! I hate you all :dead:

XERO
02-13-2006, 08:53 AM
Of kourse. :roll:

Katie
02-13-2006, 09:01 AM
What the hell is with all those Ks, anyway? That's just corny!

EDIT: *looks at Ben and MN's signatures*

... duh! I hate you all :dead:

Please tell me you didnt just notice their Sigs!!!!!! :D

Ra
02-15-2006, 04:45 AM
:lol: Poor Bull. You know that we will still love you....or do we? *shifty eyes* :P

Ha ha! Love the know Quicky Ben. It is probably the kutist thing I've read today ;) Heheh...K....

XERO
02-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Benvenuto Quickie #29: The Prayer

Our Benvenuto, who are in the game room
Hallowed be thy Console
Thy Kingdom Hearts come,
Thy levels be done
On PSP as it is in Nintendo
And give us this day, our daily Quickies
And forgive us our team-killing, as we forgive those who frag against us
And lead us not into Brinstar
But deliver us from Resident Evil
For Mushroom is the Kingdom
The Power Glove and the Pwnage
Now, and at the hour of our Game Over,
Amen

Machias Banshee
02-25-2006, 05:33 PM
:lol: Excellent... I couldn't have done it better myself... ((;)))

Jester
02-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Well done...though SACRILIGOUS!!! *calls down hell fire and brimstone*
J/K :P