PDA

View Full Version : DVD Issues (not related to prev. post of same title)

cyberfox007
11-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Hello fellow posters!

I got some beef with the content they are putting in the DVD's for the new tmnt

ive been looking to revive my colection for some time and started looking at the episodes that they are putting in them and i dont like what i see, they dont contain all the episodes in order and some are missing.

i could be wrong, please corect me i need some help here!

TheShowstoppa
11-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Where in the bloody hell have you been? They started this last year. Season two has been out of whack since The Ultimate Ninja DVD. This is the reason why that thread was started, and in fact, this thread is indeed really related to the other thread. Sorry.

Mobius One
11-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Ahhhh! Who really cares if they are out of order! I am happy that they are even all coming out on dvd.

lilonardo
11-13-2005, 02:07 PM
they missed some episodes?

If they did, which ones?

I alos notice a possible blunder on volume 1 of the original cartoon on DVD:

They seem to have got the episodes "The return of Dregg" and "The beginning of the end" the wrong way round!

OA
11-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Ahhhh! Who really cares if they are out of order! I am happy that they are even all coming out on dvd.

Yea, I basically agree with that...there are alot of other more important pressing issues going on in the world to get wound up over DVD order..but of course, thats just MO... :)

DIrishB
11-17-2005, 06:53 PM

Yea, I basically agree with that...there are alot of other more important pressing issues going on in the world to get wound up over DVD order..but of course, thats just MO...

I care. It annoys me that they've been releasing the show episodes out of order. Its not a big deal, but I like to follow the overall storyline being played out in the episodes, and thats impossible to do with the episodes as out of order as they are. Its ridiculous, really. I'm still holding out hope for complete seasons of the show to be released on DVD so the episodes will be in the correct order and therefore easier to watch. Like I said, its not the end of the world, I'll pick up the DVDs either way because this show rocks, but it would be MUCH better if the episodes were in order, like the first season.