PDA

View Full Version : Arguing from GTMNTD (Locked)

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 11:59 AM
Thanks for that nice long OPINION POST dude. We all have our opinions and you've just proven your intelligence with your little post there. Yes, the comic is awesome, but any kid that wants to see any movie about our turtles wants to see the cartoon turtles. Who on earth wants to see a movie about a comic that almost no one knows about? A select few. If you think they based the movie just on the comic, you are what we call in america, a retard. No longer do I want to read about YOUR OPINION again, so dont bother replying.....turd.

Shellfox couldnt be more right. At least if a rats gonna do martial arts, it'd better have some strange power (mutation) rather than just being a fake animatronic rat that cant do crap in a cage......rats are stupid, like that heretic fellow

Deepflame
12-08-2002, 12:02 PM
Well said, Heretic (doesnt really sound like something positive :D )

But seriously, I reacted very strongly at the "What do people from Finland know about The Sacred Foursome anyways?". I dont know were you are from but I can speak for myself (plus a few others).
I live in Sweden, what do Swedes know about turtles anyways? Karpo knows more than you'll ever do.
I dont feel I have too explain more, If so then you're the biggest moron I've ever known.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 12:07 PM
now you two are downright low, are you making fun of karpo cuz he's from finlnd, he knows a hell of a lot more than you do than the tmnt and it shows, the cartoon ruined mike and raphs personality's if the was no comic than there would be no cartoon

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Well said, Heretic (doesnt really sound like something positive :D )

Karpo knows more than you'll ever do.
I dont feel I have too explain more, If so then you're the biggest moron I've ever known.

Dude, next time you post speak english. I dont speak Swedonic. :) Do you REALLY know me? Are you that fellow that is always peeking in my bedroom window? I am from Sweden too, but I tell these americans that I am from there to make them think that all americans are as smart as me. No, you do not know me ugly person.

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:11 PM
now you two are downright low, are you making fun of karpo cuz he's from finlnd, he knows a hell of a lot more than you do than the tmnt and it shows, the cartoon ruined mike and raphs personality's if the was no comic than there would be no cartoon

I must agree with my intellect on this next comment. You are retarded. Have you not read anything we've posted about people having opinions and whatever? Your opinion is now the worst opinion in my opinion, you may rottttttt in turds forever now, retarded one.

Duke
12-08-2002, 12:11 PM

If your are talking about me as one of the two i take offense. I have not made a comment about anyone from finland. Personally I believe you can be imformed about the gospel of the turltles anywhere in the world.

Deepflame
12-08-2002, 12:20 PM
Let me guess, you're one of those retarded asses who belive its snow all year round in Scandinavia?
And dont make comments on my spelling. As I said, I'm Swedish, and English isnt my native tongue, moron.
Otherwise, its called Swedish. How about learning to write in English?
I dont know you, you are fully aware what I meant writing it.
Neither do you 'know' me. You have no idea how I look. If you havent figured that yet, its an avatar. Ohh! Yeah! Karpo looks like Raphael!
Dont even bother to replie. I doubt you can make yourself seem even more stupid

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:20 PM
basically it all boils down to what you think the Ture TMNT universe is

is it the comic?
is it the cartoon?
"the cartoon made them popular"
"but without no comic there wouldn't be a cartoon"

there are 2 sides to this and no one will come to a conclusion

exactly, I am smart enough to know that what I think is called an opinion, unlike these Swedes and Finnish turds........hmmm

Oh and for you Mr. Finnish turd guy, YES I can make myself seem more stupid, give me some time. :) And yes I do know you......you are ugly.

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 12:22 PM
Well I could get offeded but I can see that guy is a little brat who wants to scream, I don't think I will. Nor I wont need to respond to that. He obivously know little to nothing about true TMNT or the cartoon for that matter.

Of course people can have their own opinnions, but little brats like that tend to get on my nerve. Luckily he seems to be only one like that here, other people had good opinnions. I have watched almost full TMNT cartoon in last months(170 eps). And I own the Full Volume 1 of TMNT comic. Cartoon is better for kids, Mirge for older people.

If someone likes the cartoon better, thats ok. But have you even read the comics? If not, you can hardly say wich is better. As for that guy Zenrick, We all should ignore him.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 12:23 PM
whoever is making fun of the swedish should be banned and quit be prejudice retards

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 12:26 PM
He is just a little brat wanting some attention. We should all just ignore him.

heretic888
12-08-2002, 12:27 PM
Realistic? Its a rat learning martial arts, I'm the first to admit Rats are smart but they are not that smart. As far as splinter goes its more beliveable for him to be human.

A rat learning a martial art like Ninpo is not quite as far-fetched as you might think. Ninpo is based on refining flow and natural body movement, not memorizing preset movements like karate is. It is till unrealistic though... however, it is nowhere near as unrealistic as the idea of a mutagenic agent that can 'turn' you into whatever animal you last touched. That's just stupid. A hyper-evolutionary agent could at least be credible (although still highly dubious).

And, like I said before, the point of a plot in truly great and creative art is to express deep themes and archetypal energies, not 'realism'. Both the cartoon and comic are unrealistic, but only the comic expresses true depth.

Thanks for that nice long OPINION POST dude. We all have our opinions and you've just proven your intelligence with your little post there.

I find it humorously ironic that you yourself were pushing your own opinions as 'facts' minutes before, but now criticize me for supposedly doing the same thing??? :roll:

And, unlike your dubious posts, my posts were in fact NOT rooted in opinion or personal preference. My discussion of creative depth in art is based on direct personal experience of internal self-liberation. An opinion is an idea in one's head. What I discuss is concerned with subjective events to be experienced by any with the psychologic capacity.

The comic series DOES express creative depth and archetypal energies. The cartoon does not. The comic is an example of truly independent, deep, and creative art. The cartoon is not.

Yes, the comic is awesome, but any kid that wants to see any movie about our turtles wants to see the cartoon turtles.

This may suprise you, but the world is not comprised solely of children.

Who on earth wants to see a movie about a comic that almost no one knows about?

Anyone who has read the comic and that possesses adult-level intelligence and an open mind.

If you think they based the movie just on the comic, you are what we call in america, a retard.

First off, *******, I AM American and you are the one that strikes me as the mentally handicapped here. And the movie WAS based off the Mirage comic series. The entire plot was an adaptation of the early comic series. There were some changes, of course, but the rooftop battle with Shredder, the ambush of Raphael (it was actually Leo in the original comic), the origin story, the farmhouse training, the assault on April's apartment, the existence of April's father's antique shop, the fight between Casey Jones and Raphael.... THAT IS ALL FROM THE COMIC!!!!

Seriously, have you even READ the comics???!!

No longer do I want to read about YOUR OPINION again, so dont bother replying.....turd.

Well, child, we don't always get what we want in life. And, as I said previously, my posts are based from directly cognized personal experiences and events, not my personal preferences.

Zenrick
Well I could get offeded but I can see that guy is a little brat who wants to scream, I don't think I will. Nor I wont need to respond to that. He obivously know little to nothing about true TMNT or the cartoon for that matter.

Of course people can have their own opinnions, but little brats like that tend to get on my nerve. Luckily he seems to be only one like that here, other people had good opinnions. I have watched almost full TMNT cartoon in last months(170 eps). And I own the Full Volume 1 of TMNT comic. Cartoon is better for kids, Mirga for older people.

If someone likes the cartoon better, thats ok. But have you even read the comics? If not, you can hardly say wich is better. As for that guy Zenrick, We all should ignore him.

I am 22 and will never let go of the TMNT cartoon as the best form of ninja turtle entertainment. I have read the comic book, it is good, but will never catch hold of me quite like the cartoon.

Opinion is spelled with ONE 'n' not opinnion
I think I also read someone spelling reply as "replie" man, speak correct english if you're going to be on an english speaking site.

MzTheInsomniac
He is just a little brat wanting some attention. We should all just ignore him.

he should be banned, and thi thread should be locked. as for your comment i agree

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 12:28 PM
zenrick shut up

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 12:33 PM
Ahh first he acts like a total jerk, then works as a spell checkker. And seriously no one is going to belive you are 22. I think more like 13 and I have seen many people at that age act much more mature than you do. Maybe you should either shut up, or learn how to behave on public discussion board.

Deepflame
12-08-2002, 12:35 PM
"Opinion is spelled with ONE 'n' not opinnion
I think I also read someone spelleing reply as "replie" man, speak correct english if you're going to be on an english speaking site."

I belive you're 'spelleing' 'spelleing' wrong, moron.
People can spell wrong, especially when using a keyboard. Ever thought of that?

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:36 PM
A rat learning a martial art like Ninpo is not quite as far-fetched as you might think. Ninpo is based on refining flow and natural body movement, not memorizing preset movements like karate is. It is till unrealistic though... however, it is nowhere near as unrealistic as the idea of a mutagenic agent that can 'turn' you into whatever animal you last touched. That's just stupid. A hyper-evolutionary agent could at least be credible (although still highly dubious).

And, like I said before, the point of a plot in truly great and creative art is to express deep themes and archetypal energies, not 'realism'. Both the cartoon and comic are unrealistic, but only the comic expresses true depth.

Ok right here I THOUGHT you were just an idiot. Now I KNOW. "Blah blah blah archetypal energies blah blah, look at me guys I learned this sweet word in english class let me use it over and over again!!!"

I find it humorously ironic that you yourself were pushing your own opinions as 'facts' minutes before, but now criticize me for supposedly doing the same thing??? :roll:

And, unlike your dubious posts, my posts were in fact NOT rooted in opinion or personal preference. My discussion of creative depth in art is based on direct personal experience of internal self-liberation. An opinion is an idea in one's head. What I discuss is concerned with subjective events to be experienced by any with the psychologic capacity.

The comic series DOES express creative depth and archetypal energies. The cartoon does not. The comic is an example of truly independent, deep, and creative art. The cartoon is not.

"Blah blah blah archetypal energies blah blah blah" man, you are amazing.

Well, child, we don't always get what we want in life. And, as I said previously, my posts are based from directly cognized personal experiences and events, not my personal preferences.

My archetypal energies tell me you are incorrect budd-o smelly pants.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 12:39 PM
zenrick is looking to get warned, but im hoping he should be banned

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:41 PM
zenrick is looking to get warned, but im hoping he should be banned

My archetypal energies tell me you are incorrect-o buttman. Hope all you like, but I have the distinct power of the ARCHETYPAL ENERGIES on my side!! BRRWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! *punches someone using archetypal energies*

heretic888
12-08-2002, 12:42 PM
Yeah, thanks for the insite their heretic888 but I'm sticking with Shellfox on this one. Splinter should have been human. If not, where did he learn martial arts? When he was still in a cage? How is that realistic? I just can't comprehend that concept at all. Maybe its just me.

They made him a rat in the movie because he was a rat in the comic, of which the movie was based on. Trust me, BOTH origin stories are unrealistic to begin with. But, the point of real art is not to express realism but to express depth. The comic saga does this. The cartoon does not.

And its just my opinion that the cartoon truely started it all. I'm sorry if you took offense to that. But speaking from personal experience every one I know got into the turtles because of the cartoon.

Just because the cartoon mass-popularized the characters does not mean it defines them. The apex of the turtle archetypes is hardly limited to the amusement of children.

This is true on all accounts. Debasing people due to their nationality is small-minded, and the cartoon truly did butcher all of the turtles' characters, but Mike and Raph the most.

Dude, next time you post speak english. I dont speak Swedonic. Do you REALLY know me? Are you that fellow that is always peeking in my bedroom window? I am from Sweden too, but I tell these americans that I am from there to make them think that all americans are as smart as me. No, you do not know me ugly person.

I'm not going to even touch the self-hypocrisy of that post.

I must agree with my intellect on this next comment. You are retarded. Have you not read anything we've posted about people having opinions and whatever? Your opinion is now the worst opinion in my opinion, you may rottttttt in turds forever now, retarded one.

Intellect, huh?

basically it all boils down to what you think the Ture TMNT universe is

is it the comic?
is it the cartoon?
"the cartoon made them popular"
"but without no comic there wouldn't be a cartoon"

there are 2 sides to this and no one will come to a conclusion

Well, you have to understand that for most people this is simply a matter of personal taste and preference. However, for those that begin to experience true depth and the value of great art, it becomes apparent that there are superior modes of self-expression. The mirage tmnt series connects with that. The cartoon does not. But, until you mature as a human being, the truth of this will seem dubious.

Of course people can have their own opinnions, but little brats like that tend to get on my nerve. Luckily he seems to be only one like that here, other people had good opinnions. I have watched almost full TMNT cartoon in last months(170 eps). And I own the Full Volume 1 of TMNT comic. Cartoon is better for kids, Mirge for older people.

I could not agree more.

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 12:44 PM
OK now Im begining to think that this guy deserver a warning. He seriously can't take a hint, but goes on offending people. I hope Krang reads this thread, we don't need people like that here. If people won't agree with you, you start offending people and their Home countries? Really, you should leave this place. We haven't had jerks like you much here, and I think all agree when I say we don't need people like you here.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 12:46 PM
we dont need people like you here and we dont want people like you here, dissing people an their home countries? that is low

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:48 PM
The apex of the turtle archetypes is hardly limited to the amusement of children.

What kind of dirty tree-hugger are you? You smell of butt rott. Do my energies indeed come from the archetypes? I must say so.

Way to band together with these other turds that dont like me, bring more people in here and get them to argue, its fun. Turd.

BigThew
12-08-2002, 12:49 PM
I hope you guys arn't talking about me..

i was just saying that people have there own opinions

Deepflame
Is warnings even worth discussing? He should be banned, right on the spot.

MzTheInsomniac
um zenrick did u notice your the only one calling people turds maybe that you should take a hint a realize that you are the only turd around here

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:50 PM
we dont need people like you here and we dont want people like you here, dissing people an their home countries? that is low

Dude, that was like 20 years ago, man let it go and keep arguing on new topics. I dont like any country, so I have a lot to say about them all, where are you from? I can find many many things to say about it too if you like? Or we can continue to discuss the turtles. Bring it on buddy.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 12:51 PM
how about you F*cking read what it says by my name OHIO stupid, wait um ill be like you, you turd

heretic888
12-08-2002, 12:53 PM
I am 22 and will never let go of the TMNT cartoon as the best form of ninja turtle entertainment. I have read the comic book, it is good, but will never catch hold of me quite like the cartoon.

22, my pregnant ass!!

Ahh first he acts like a total jerk, then works as a spell checkker. And seriously no one is going to belive you are 22. I think more like 13 and I have seen many people at that age act much more mature than you do. Maybe you should either shut up, or learn how to behave on public discussion board.

I agree completely.

Ok right here I THOUGHT you were just an idiot. Now I KNOW. "Blah blah blah archetypal energies blah blah, look at me guys I learned this sweet word in english class let me use it over and over again!!!"

Well, this 'idiot' has an International Baccealureate Diploma, child.

As for my discussion of archetypes and archeypal energies, I suggest you take a look at transpersonal psychological literature if you want to understand.... or better yet, Plato's discussion of Forms.

man, you are amazing.

Thank you, child.

My archetypal energies tell me you are incorrect budd-o smelly pants.

It is unintelligent to use words you don't know the meaning to.

My archetypal energies tell me you are incorrect-o buttman. Hope all you like, but I have the distinct power of the ARCHETYPAL ENERGIES on my side!! BRRWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! *punches someone using archetypal energies*

It would be ill-advised to initiate a physical confrontation with me, child, as I have several years of martial arts experience.

Karpo_007
We really should start ignoring him. It does no one any good to fight with him. We have all seen what kind of jerk he is, Im sure Krang will give him a warning or maybe even a ban if he doesn't stop that.

Deepflame
So you dont like Sweden and Finland because those living there dont speak and write 100% correct English?
Once again you're a moron if you think you can just switch topic. You offend people because of their home countries and then belive that they dont care 10 minutes later?
But yes, its time to leave this obviously immature person alone.

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:54 PM
how about you F*cking read what it says by my name OHIO stupid, wait um ill be like you, you turd

In no where does your profile say OHIO, I see O hi O, hmmmmmm do I smell a fetus turd? and whats with the swearing buddy? Swearing isnt cool lets not cuss here. Since you are an american you are obese, americans are all obese and anyone that denies it is a stupid obese american in obese denial. and NO you will not be like me because I am not obese like you. Turd.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 12:55 PM
i'm not from sweden or finland, but wht he is doing is wrong

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 12:55 PM
And now I just hope this Thread gets locked and and that guy gets a warning. Hopefully Azure is here soon before this evolves into a real fight.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 12:56 PM
zenrick i hope you know that your comeback jus kept repeating itself over over and over

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 12:59 PM
And now I just hope this Thread gets locked and and that guy gets a warning. Hopefully Azure is here soon before this evolves into a real fight.

Hahahaha, what are you guys gonna do? Fly from your home countries to try and defend your title as TMNT debate master!! hahahahaha. Oh and what heretic said about physical confrontations and having martial art experience, I am still laughing as hard as ever about that!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!! "Your training may come in handy someday my son in case you get into a heated ninja turtle discussion!" aaaaahahaha, I bet your archetypal energies told you that. Oh, and you're pregnant as well? Is your fetus typing this stuff?

Deepflame
12-08-2002, 01:01 PM
You shoudnt say anything about debate, since you obviously doesn't know what it means.

Tokka-B
12-08-2002, 01:06 PM
*Grabs a coke and some popcorn, and waits for the next round* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on guys, seriously, lets knock it off here, this is getting really pathetic. Zenrich, everyone has their own opinion, so shut up if you don't agree. You have some serious online issues to work out bro. This is just a forum where people have discussions, so take it easy and get a life man. I have seen this happen on many forums I previously went to, and it is just plain retarded.

SCANDANAVIANS RULE!!!!!

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 01:09 PM
*Grabs a coke and some popcorn, and waits for the next round* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on guys, seriously, lets knock it off here, this is getting really pathetic. Zenrich, everyone has their own opinion, so shut up if you don't agree. You have some serious online issues to work out bro. This is just a forum where people have discussions, so take it easy and get a life man. I have seen this happen on many forums I previously went to, and it is just plain retarded.

SCANDANAVIANS RULE!!!!!

Who is Zenrich? hmmmm, a question to be asked is something I will be doing to myself soon enough based on this topic posed one sentence before. hmmmmmmm. Everyone has their opinion, read the entire discussion before you enter bud, the opinion matter came up a long time ago. My opinion is just the best opinion in my opinion.

Scanda who? is that some kind of rollercoaster ride?

heretic888
12-08-2002, 01:12 PM
one word: iggy.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 01:12 PM
zenrick why dont you just leave, people make typos, a$$

Tokka-B
12-08-2002, 01:13 PM
I actually just read the entire discussion buddy, don't you wonder why in the world I would called you a moron? Oh wait, I didn't? Now I do, moron!

And read this:
Scan·di·na·vi·an ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sknd-nv-n, -nvyn)
adj.
Of or relating to Scandinavia or to its peoples, languages, or cultures.

n.
A native or inhabitant of Scandinavia.
See North Germanic.

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 01:13 PM
one word: iggy.

two words: heretic888 is quite a nice guy!

BigThew
12-08-2002, 01:15 PM
this thread needs to be gone..pointless fighting and arguing

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 01:16 PM
I actually just read the entire discussion buddy, don't you wonder why in the world I would called you a moron? Oh wait, I didn't? Now I do, moron!

And read this:
Scan·di·na·vi·an ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sknd-nv-n, -nvyn)
adj.
Of or relating to Scandinavia or to its peoples, languages, or cultures.

n.
A native or inhabitant of Scandinavia.
See North Germanic.

?????? what is this garbage? I just want to know if its a rollercoaster ride or not. What the crap are you talking about?? Its like me asking "Would you like a coke?" and you respond, "Coca Cola was formed in 1947 by Herman Putrich because he didnt like water anymore." You = turd.

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 01:19 PM
Zenrick= A little brat who screams face red to get attention. Really, maybe you should go watch teletubbies and leave intelligent people alone.

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 01:23 PM
Zenrick= A little brat who screams face red to get attention. Really, maybe you should go watch teletubbies and leave intelligent people alone.

My hands can make these little words on my screen scream? Thats crazy. Technology is amazing nowadays. This page is sweet and allows me to get the news on the latest technological breakthroughs. You = smelly.

Kali
12-08-2002, 01:33 PM
Okay, so I haven't read all this topic, and I don't know if this has been said here, but still, DO NOT INSULT OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUMS. You may continue debating your opinion, but if you continue to insult each other, you're going to be reported to Krang and get warned or banned. Zenrick, this is offically a warning from a moderator, stop insulting the other posters. This goes for everyone else. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Take it to e-mail if you wanna flame each other, this isn't the place.

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 01:40 PM
Okay, so I haven't read all this topic, and I don't know if this has been said here, but still, DO NOT INSULT OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUMS. You may continue debating your opinion, but if you continue to insult each other, you're going to be reported to Krang and get warned or banned. Zenrick, this is offically a warning from a moderator, stop insulting the other posters. This goes for everyone else. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. Take it to e-mail if you wanna flame each other, this isn't the place.

Ohhhh, I remember you, I checked out your page today. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but your art style isnt my preference. I saw one person on the members list that has AWESOME turtle artwork. Good stuff. Its not my fault these dudes on here attack my opinions and say that my country is the worst and that they are smarter and have bigger muscles and martial arts skill.

Do you really obsess over being in love with Raph? just curious. I can see like Brad Pitt or something.........at least go for Leo.

Oh and since you practice wicca and what-not, can you make things float or whatever? Or like curse people by flailing your arms around? I dont get wicca.

Kali
12-08-2002, 01:46 PM
I already sent a message to Krang about this little flame war. You are not completely faultless, Zenrick. They disagreed with your opinions, and you threw insults back. I understand they insulted you too, and that's not right, it really isn't appropriate. Especially not here. I don't care if you guys shout at each other about which universe was better until you all pass out, but as soon as personal insults fly we can't let it continue. It's one of the forum rules. Everyone should have read them.

"Attacking other members on the forums is not allowed."

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 02:03 PM
kali dont mind what he say about your artwork, he just immature,and desperately needs a life

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:05 PM
kali dont mind what he say about your artwork, he just immature,and desperately needs a life

heeeeeeeeeeeeey. I do believe she just said no making fun of others, I have turned over a new leaf, but you havent. Man. Just calm yourself yo.

Kali
12-08-2002, 02:06 PM
No, I'm not offended by his comments on my artwork. Honestly, there are times I don't like it myself. But I got a truck load of nominations in this years TMNT Fan Art Awards, so it can't be that bad! :wink:

But I care too much about this forum and the polite posters too let this flamer slip by.

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:09 PM
No, I'm not offended by his comments on my artwork. Honestly, there are times I don't like it myself. But I got a truck load of nominations in this years TMNT Fan Art Awards, so it can't be that bad! :wink:

But I care too much about this forum and the polite posters too let this flamer slip by.

I'm not gay....even the moderator makes fun of people here? sheesh.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 02:09 PM
he shouldnt take shots at other artwork i guarantee yours is way better

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:10 PM
he shouldnt take shots at other artwork i guarantee yours is way better

Go here to see my ugly artwork if you like, its.......UGLY!

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/zenrick/drawings.html

Kali
12-08-2002, 02:12 PM
I'm not gay....even the moderator makes fun of people here? sheesh.
No, I never made fun of you. Geez. In this context, a flamer is someone who uses e-mail or messages boards to start fights and upset people.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 02:13 PM
what is that stuff?

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:22 PM
what is that stuff?

its drawings of stupid ideas of mine. There is a ninja turtle somewhere on there, it is a game....FIND IT!

Oh and I still dont think its nice that you called me a flamer, I was raised in California and that is a VERY bad thing. I dont care about the alternate meaning or whatever......just say "Person that starts crap" or something. Flamer can have no other meaning.

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 02:24 PM
Actually the only one to blame here is Zenrick. We had a good discussion, Then he came along insulting all the people here. I tried to tell him that he shoudl follow the rules, but it seems he isn't going to do that. Of course people will say something back to him, but he is the only on that can be blamed for this fight.

BigThew
12-08-2002, 02:25 PM
yes so ignore and get back on topic

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:29 PM
Actually the only one to blame here is Zenrick. We had a good discussion, Then he came along insulting all the people here. I tried to tell him that he shoudl follow the rules, but it seems he isn't going to do that. Of course people will say something back to him, but he is the only on that can be blamed for this fight.

Who do you think started the good conversation? Look at who started this room. You all came in HERE and started disagreeing with me and what-not, so I was apt to argument. Simple as that.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 02:30 PM
okits over now

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 02:31 PM
Depate is one thing, but when you start insulting people, you reveal your inmaturity.

Kali
12-08-2002, 02:33 PM
Oh and I still dont think its nice that you called me a flamer, I was raised in California and that is a VERY bad thing. I dont care about the alternate meaning or whatever......just say "Person that starts crap" or something. Flamer can have no other meaning.
CA? That's funny, so was I. Been here my whole life and never heard of it. Huh. Well, I'll keep that bit of info in mind next time. Even if I don't think of the other context as an insult.

I like Raph from the movie, just my personal opinion. Though I do think he's hilarious in the cartoon.

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:34 PM
Depate is one thing, but when you start insulting people, you reveal your inmaturity.

And why do you think I was so immature? Because thats the easiest way to piss everyone off that disagrees with you. DO you think I dont feed off of your anger and arguments with me? I would be such an idiot if no one hated me like I wanted. A stupid tactic yes, but it can be very fun. ;)

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:36 PM
CA? That's funny, so was I. Been here my whole life and never heard of it. Huh. Well, I'll keep that bit of info in mind next time. Even if I don't think of the other context as an insult.

You really havent heard of it?? Well, maybe its a central thing. I live 2 hours east of san fran. And you know San Fran's reputation. My roommate here in Virginia still thinks its hillarious that you called me a flamer :) He knows what it means as well, insult wise.

PWDESAI
12-08-2002, 02:40 PM
dude, w/e ur name is, if you're better than everyone else here, why do you bother to post?
i wish you would have been born in some 3rd world country where they would kill you for saying stuff like this.. then u would have discipline and respect.

MzTheInsomniac
12-08-2002, 02:42 PM
like afghanistan or iraq and cuba

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:43 PM
dude, w/e ur name is, if you're better than everyone else here, why do you bother to post?
i wish you would have been born in some 3rd world country where they would kill you for saying stuff like this.. then u would have discipline and respect.

hahahahaha, where did this come from???? So full of hate are we? My name is Jared by the way. I am better than no one, but the man I was yesterday. Wow, that was deep...........profound...........my archetypal energies are telling me I must ponder this statement.......

cant you stop the insults? I certainly have.

Karpo_007
12-08-2002, 02:45 PM
Yeah it seems he is not a jerk 24/7.

Kali
12-08-2002, 02:46 PM
You really havent heard of it?? Well, maybe its a central thing. I live 2 hours east of san fran. And you know San Fran's reputation. My roommate here in Virginia still thinks its hillarious that you called me a flamer :) He knows what it means as well, insult wise.
Yeah, I'm in that area too. Well, I'm not well versed in slang, so it's understandable that I never heard of it. But I never meant it as an insult.

And why do you think I was so immature? Because thats the easiest way to piss everyone off that disagrees with you. DO you think I dont feed off of your anger and arguments with me? I would be such an idiot if no one hated me like I wanted. A stupid tactic yes, but it can be very fun.
There, you admited you're doing this on purpose, just to get others angry. Sorry, but we don't allow that here.[/quote]

Nturtle
12-08-2002, 02:46 PM
*comes crashing out of the vents in a referee uniform*

Ok!! break it up!!!! I can't stand flame wars and insults and junk on the forums, so cut it out now.

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 02:51 PM
*comes crashing out of the vents in a referee uniform*

Ok!! break it up!!!! I can't stand flame wars and insults and junk on the forums, so cut it out now.

hahahaha, I've stopped. Of course I deliberately TRIED to piss off people and it worked. I think it was that heretic fellow that started my rant, since he saw fit to try and point out every single falacy in my OPINIONS. Which I didnt understand, so I tried to anger him, and everyone just came along and got pissed off, so it was funny. And is it over? Well, it WOULD be, but everyone keeps on bringing up the fact that the arguments did in fact happen, but they are over and they cannot grasp that.

LEO IS THE BEST TURTLE OF ALL!

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 05:17 PM
Yeah, I'm in that area too. Well, I'm not well versed in slang, so it's understandable that I never heard of it. But I never meant it as an insult.

If you dont mind me asking.....what town? I will send you a private message or something with my hometown just so that there arent any snipers from this forum waiting for me to arrive at home one of these days ;)

FreshRazz
12-08-2002, 10:00 PM
He sounded like a green black guy that just wanted to cause trouble like a queer.

Yo that is not PC, try not to use that in the way you describe things around here, some people maybe offended!

Zenrick
12-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Yo that is not PC, try not to use that in the way you describe things around here, some people maybe offended!

hmmmmm, I honestly dont see what offense can be taken. I think black is probably the most PC term to use. I get offended by african american, 'cause we're all american......I believe Teddy Roosevelt once said "You're either American American, or you're not an American at all" in response to people putting their other country before america....I dont get it.

Stweep
12-08-2002, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I don't get it either...like Jewish people. Why can't just be whatever nationality they end up as? Like AMERICANS! Anyway, who wouldn't want to be an American if we came up with mutants and ninjas. Dude, Japan thinks they are soooo cool because they can say "HIYA!" and not feel stupid. American's, they say, "yeah right" and blow everyone away.
American = Ninja. Everyone else = dork.

azure turtle
12-09-2002, 01:56 AM
Yeah, I don't get it either...like Jewish people. Why can't just be whatever nationality they end up as? Like AMERICANS! Anyway, who wouldn't want to be an American if we came up with mutants and ninjas. Dude, Japan thinks they are soooo cool because they can say "HIYA!" and not feel stupid. American's, they say, "yeah right" and blow everyone away.
American = Ninja. Everyone else = dork.
I admire your pride in America, but putting down other nationalities is wrong. Please refrain from insults on this forum. We have turtle fans from all around the world posting here.

*reads all over the previous posts*
Oy... This has gotta be the craziest thread I've ever seen. Yeesh.
*patiently awaits Krang*

Krang
12-09-2002, 03:57 AM
Ok, Zenrick, I'm giving you two warnings for continuously attacking other members, starting an argument on purpose, and posting racial comments. Since you seem to have stopped, I'll give you a chance to act more mature around here instead of banning you right away.

And Stweep, watch what you post, or you'll get a warning, too.