PDA

View Full Version : The Power Of the warriors

Turtle Dove
01-07-2006, 08:34 PM
I been watching TMNT orignal season for a while now and had a neat idea. How many TMNT fans watched the show as kids and day dreamed fighting Shredder along side the turtles? Or made stories as a kid? Anyways here is my idea an RPG in honor of the 80's cartoon.

Here is the plot, The Shredder, Rockstedy, Beboop and Krang have gotten a team of evil scientist to help them recover pieces of a statue. When the statue is brought together it forms 7 shadow warriors.

The Turtles,April,Splinter,Zach, and their friends must stop Shredder before he can get the 7 warriors to appear and take over the world.

What we need::
The bad Guys:

The Shredder
Krang
RockStedy
Beboop
Dr.Jovan
Dr. Frank
Dr. Ivy

The Good Guys:
Leo
Mikey (Taken by TD)
Raph
Don
April O Neil
Splinter
Zach (Taken by TD)
Lizzie Maxwell (Taken by TD)
John
Irma

It is 1987, The Shredder is watching the Channel 6 news and sees April talking to 3 scientists. The scientists discuss how 7 anicent ninja shadow warriors once existed 500 years ago. But that there might be way to resummon them if the correct parts of a ststue are found. Shredder thinks of a plot......

Meanwhile,

"And these friends of yours live in these sewers why?" asked Lizzie maxwell

Lizzie was a cute, wealthy 15 year old girl. She wore the latest and cutest fashions.Usually Lizzie would be discovering a new fashon design but today was her birthday and Zach had a wonderful birthday gift for her. He took his friend's hand and lead her towards the turtles lair.

"Are we there yet?" asked Lizzie

"Yup-Ah-Your going to love this birthday present." said Zach

The turtles saw Zach and smiled at the blind-folded girl was lead into the lair.

"Zach, I have a birthday party tonight.I should get-"

Zach took off her blindfold "Happy Birthday Liz!"

LIzzie looked at 4 ninja turtles and dropped her mouth open. O_O

The turtles smiled at her.

"Wow." she said falling under their love spell

"Whatcha think?" asked Zach

"Can I keep them?" asked Lizzie

"Uhh-Well..." began Zach, rubbing the back of his head."That is Leonardo. That's Donatello. That's Raphael and that's Michaelango."

"Nice meeting you Liz.Happy 15th Birthday." chuckled Michaelango

"This must be a dream. I hope I never wake up from." said Lizzie and turned to Zach and hugged him tightly," Thank you."

slkblaze
02-22-2006, 12:43 AM
Yes!! I loved the original 80's cartoon! Can I be Shredder, please? He's so awesome!

InsaneZane
05-16-2006, 12:17 PM
I'l be Leo

-Savannah-
05-16-2006, 04:31 PM
May I be Irma?

Toonami Tom
05-16-2006, 06:35 PM
May I be Krang?

slkblaze
05-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Is turtle dove still an active member? I've noticed that they made their post like over 4 months ago... If they're gone I still think that this sounds like a cool idea (also I was too late to join the currently running RPGs and am dying to participate in one, lol).

damnhooligan
05-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Turtle Dove is long gone. RIP, sweet RPG.

slkblaze
05-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Noooooooo! *sighs* I guess I'll have to wait for another RPG to pop up then :(