PDA

View Full Version : Dating Game

cyberfox007
01-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Seeing theres alot of fangirls who like thier TMNT...

i got a question just for them

What would you do with your fave turtle for an entire day?

start your day dreamin'!

Sewer Bull
01-17-2006, 01:05 AM
OMG...

HELL NO!!!!

Don't evoke monsters from the darkness...:|

Masked Ninja
01-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Oh, geez... we can only pray this stays clean...

Um, I'd go over for pizza and root beer, and then get involved in a video game tournament. And get my butt whooped, but it'd be fun.

Anything romantic? No. Ew.

Shreddette
01-17-2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah I'm not into the whole dating a ninja turtle scene, I'd like to hang out with all of them and have a good laugh. I like Masked Ninja's ideas.

My ideal first date with Saki would be for him to show me how to drive one of those transport modules. Then go for Sushi and maybe do a little ninja training. He could roughouse me a little bit. :evilgrin:

NightwatchersOnlygirl
02-09-2006, 07:41 AM
I will have a date with Raphael , go to Pizza Hut for a pizza then some hanky
panky:D :lol: :sleep: :o :o :oops
I will sooooooooo happy

[QUOTE=raphsgirl]I will have a date with Raphael , go to Pizza Hut for a pizza then some hanky
panky::oops: :oops:

I will sooooooooo happy that I had a date with Raphael

{EDIT - Please no double posting. Thank you... And please watch the Smileys. Merging these overloaded the limit so I had to get rid of a few 'oops' ones.}

Anarky
02-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Raph told me yesterday that he doesn't like you... Infact, he hates any rabid fangirl. (Jus' kiddin')

And please, watch the double posting and the use of them smileys.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
02-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Raphael said *He liked me so much*:D

Sewer Bull
02-09-2006, 08:00 AM
:D :lol: :sleep: :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops:

My dirty mind has actually visualised the whole scene, basing on those smileys... there's no hope left for me.:dead:

Jo Dawn
02-09-2006, 08:03 AM
My dirty mind has actually visualised the whole scene, basing on those smileys... there's no hope left for me.:dead:

Hahaha... *baps Sewer Bull* Thanks for the image. ;) :P I'd forgotten from her post, thankfully, and you had to remind me again. Hehe.

XERO
02-09-2006, 09:59 AM
So... who'll be my Valentine? :D

Jade Green
02-09-2006, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't date the Ninja Turtles because I'm human. It'd be fun to hang out with them though... eat some pizza, tinker with a few gadgets with Don, read comic books with Mikey, help Raph be a viglante (actually, more like sittin on the side lines and watching like a scared little girl), and get Leo to show me a few fighting moves... then I'd go play a video game with Benvenuto and get my gamer butt kicked. :D I'd be your valintine, Ben, but i'me sure that title belongs to your current game.

Now Randi... :roll: that's a different story. A nice simple date: A walk in the park followed by a simple dinner and maybe a movie and that's it. Now question would be which turtle. *shrug* I'll let you figure it out.

iris
02-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Sorry guys, I'm not interested in a date. But I would like to see Don's lab and hang out.

MN... if you bring the pizza, I'll bring the rootbeer. :)

damnhooligan
02-09-2006, 11:23 AM
I'd probably go on a bender with Raphael, drinking onto ruin at the seediest bars in town. He strikes me as a whiskey sort of guy.

Garou
02-09-2006, 11:28 AM
I'd hug them, and kiss them, and....

Never mind that, I'm not a rapid fangirl either :P The perfect date for me would be to sit with them all in the lair and let them tell me tales from their lives (that I haven't already seen in the show). That would be fun. Especially if MN and iris brings along the nescesary goodies (pizza - ummmmmm).

It would all be pure fun, no romance...

Jester
02-09-2006, 12:52 PM
O...k....and what of us guys, huh? We're left out in the cold, eh? Oh well. I'd just kinda chill I guess. Hang out with them, help Raph get bcak at Mikey for some prank...you know, basic jestering. :P

Sewer Bull
02-09-2006, 01:15 PM
O...k....and what of us guys, huh? We're left out in the cold, eh? Oh well. I'd just kinda chill I guess. Hang out with them, help Raph get bcak at Mikey for some prank...you know, basic jestering. :P

... says the guy with a Valentine Raph in his sig and avvy...:roll:

I'll stick to Ninjara, then.

Rhane
02-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Let's see. I wouldn't date aturtle cause well...do i need to go there.

But hanging out for a day would be awesome. I would most likley compare notes with Don cause i am a science geek, Id also ask him for help on my science fair project. I'd talk about comics with Mikey (i'm a DC girl, butlove Kitty pryde). My and Leo would get into a fight i'm sure cause we're very similar((as much as i hate to say it)). hmm, Raph and me would get along i think, and that's about it.

zkarlette
02-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Do I need to explain I would spend my day with Mike:| ....

we would order a pizza watch movies, play videogames ,read comics , joke around without nobody telling us we act stupid or annoying etc...I think I would really enjoy it actually ,I mostly think of him like what could be a really cool best friend... but oh well...

Ryona
02-12-2006, 02:14 AM
Wow. Just about everyone is keeping it clean and platonic.
Well, in that case, I'm going to stir **** up for the Hell of it!

Much like the nutjob raphsgirl, I'll have hot sex with each of the boys. Then I'll have a go with Casey. Then I'll have hot fun with April. Then it'll be with Karai.

Why do all that? Just to **** with you all. Ha!

GK Punk
02-12-2006, 02:20 AM
I still pick Stella of Winx Club. Those Hot pants do it for me.

Yeah, I know she's not from TMNT and I don't care!

Sewer Bull
02-12-2006, 02:22 AM
Much like the nutjob raphsgirl, I'll have hot sex with each of the boys. Then I'll have a go with Casey. Then I'll have hot fun with April. Then it'll be with Karai.

And of course you had to forget Splinter. :P

Ryona
02-12-2006, 02:45 AM
Um, no...

Splinter is like a father figure to me, so that's a definite NO.

Chang'e Long
02-12-2006, 02:49 AM
Lets see....if I went out on a date with one of the TMNT characters. Oh, dear. *turns bright red*

Well, I'm not interested in hot sex and I am absolutely no rabid fangirl (although once in ahwile I act like one, but only off the internet. I keep the whole thing to myself). I am not interested in going on a real date, but a make-believe date sounds like fun.

I'd guess if I will date one of the Turtles is someone who matches me both in intellect and spirit. That will be Donatello. We will talk about science and how the universe works and stuff, maybe watch him work at his laboratory and maybe force him to watch some science-fiction movies and TV shows with me while arguing over the exhistance of ghosts.

And then we will play Agent Mulder and Agent Scully as we hunt down some ghosts and other unexplained phenonmana.