PDA

View Full Version : the final seasons of TMNT

donatedo
12-18-2002, 02:11 PM
can someone fill me in on "Red Sky?" and the finals seasons and tell me what happened cause im confused.. I read on the TMNT site that shreder,krang,bebop, and rocksteady got stuck in demension X cause the turtles destroyed the technodromes engines. And what is the "Next Mutation, The LIve Action Series." Whats that about, please tell me, I was little when I watched TMNT.thanks. :-? :-? :-?

Karpo_007
12-18-2002, 03:28 PM
The last seasons... Haven't started watching them yet. I had a test week so not too much time to watch TMNT. Well 3 eps to go before Redsky.

Next mutation was Power Rangers in Ninja Turtle suit. Most of the older fans hated it, but kids seemed to like it.

raphael90
12-18-2002, 03:46 PM
So many episodes...I may start downloading one or two and see if it works for me. Yeah, maybe by this time next year I'll have a full season if it takes that long to dowload! :lol:

Shellfox
12-18-2002, 05:09 PM
Dregg shows up, Makes every human think hes their friend and attemps to kill the TMNT. TMNT get unstable mutations and get big, strong and slow when they get nervious. the TMNT all get Carter, a worthless human who is also unstable. They fight back and forth, till the guys revere the Unstable element except in Leo who goes super unstabe and kicks the crap out of them. Leo eventually gets turned back and Carter leaves, Dregg and the TMNT go back in time and Both team up with Shredder/Krang and the younger TMNT resepctivly. They beat Dregg get back to their own time, Dregg comes back after absorbing 5 alien warriors into his body and getting their powers, tMNT win, and I think thats the end. Bear in mind thats all from memory from the original run so I may have left out some things.

Next Mutation, continuse from the movies, we get Venus a female turtle, most people dislike it, I think it had redeaming qualities. Mostly Bone Steel. They did a cross over with Power Rangers in Space, past that it had no real impact besides making some cool figures

Reznorite420
12-18-2002, 06:38 PM
So many episodes...I may start downloading one or two and see if it works for me. Yeah, maybe by this time next year I'll have a full season if it takes that long to dowload! :lol:It took me about a month to get the whole series, and that was because I was lucky that I found an FSERV on IRC that allowed 5 queues to user and 3 total sends at once, not to mention that I got many of my eps from Pukebrain :wink:

Anyway, a brief summar of the Red Sky seasons:

The Technodrome was blasted into Dimension X, but Shredder, Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady were still loose on Earth. The bad guys eventually move their hideout to the Hall of Science from the 1964 World's Fair. In the final ep of season 8 (Turtle Trek), the Technodrome is in their possession once again, and it seems that Shredder has won until the T-Drome's main engine is destroyed. It gets pulled into a deep pit in Dimension X, more or less totaling it.

Season 9 comes in and it's almost a completely different show. Carter comes in as the Turtles' new assistant. As it has been pointed out, Dregg basically dupes the humans into thinking that he's the hero and the Turtles are the bad guys. As if that wasn't enough, Hi-Tech, Dregg's sidekick, and his Techno Gangsters give the Turtles a tough time. To put the icing on the cake (BAD icing), Donatello discovers that the mutagen that formed the Turtles is growing unstable, and some wild mutations result. Some of the mutagen even lands on Carter. The mutations don't happen voluntarily; they are unpredictable and thus very dangerous. At last the Turtles triumph by sending the Deggnaut (Dregg's ship) hurling to a distant part of the galaxy.

At the beginning of the final season, Donatello attempts to stabalize everybody's wild mutations (including Carter's) with the Vortex crystals discoverd in the previous season. It doesn't work just yet. Leonardo goes out of control and wreaks havoc on the city. He doesn't stabalize until after that episode. Meanwhile, Dregg has found a second sidekick, Mung. Mung led the repairs on the Dreggnaut. There a new creations called Microbots that can build anything in no time. Dregg uses them to create machines to aid him in his conquest of Earth. Mung visits Dimension X, where he crosses paths with Shredder and Krang. Dregg hopes that Shredder will cooperate with him to catch the Turtles, but knowing how Shredder is, he wants all the glory for himself. For three consecutive episodes its Shredder vs. Dregg vs. the Turtles. Dregg succeeds in gaining Krang's knowledge and intelligence, which in the end makes him victorious over Shredder. The final episode (Divide and Conquer), Dregg has the Microbots build him a suit that will make him morph into anything he desires, thereby making him totally invincible. Donatello deduces that Krang's andriod body might be able to stop him. He and Michelangelo (don't start) travel to Dimension X to find the T-Drome (completely and utterly wasted). They find the body, use it against Dregg, and send him to Dimension X without his Dreggnaut and without any means of contacting his comrades. Victory. At the end of the ep Splinter tells the Turtles that he is no longer their sensei since they have proven their true worth. This clearly signifies the end of the series.

There's the Red Sky seasons in a nutshell.

donatedo
12-18-2002, 07:13 PM
I still don't understand the next mutation, Power Rangers?

Tokka-B
12-18-2002, 07:21 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:-?

Kali
12-18-2002, 07:32 PM
Ninja Turtles: the Next Mutation was a live action show done by Saban, the same people who do Power Rangers. I thought it was pretty good, even if it was very childish and stupid. They introduced Venus, a female turtle, and some new bad guys. This site has some good info: http://www.fogu.com/nttnm/

Shellfox
12-18-2002, 07:49 PM

Aside from the same comapny, Saban, as I said the Next Mutation showed up in an ep of PR in Space, were brain washed to fight the Rangers. TMNT fought a monster in front of rangers beat it in recorc time, either it was weak or the guys are megatough, the guys just took over their ship, Way to go Donny, and forced them out. Then they broke the hold of the bad guy, and teamed up with said rangers to beat the badguys on another planet, that the guys could breath on. Then the TMNT went flying on the flying surf boards.

basic over view of the series, Venus the fifth turtle of the bowl who washed down the sewer after being exposed is sent back to New York after her master, a Shinobi is killed by dragons, to help protect Splinter. She ends up freeing the Dragons, who later recrute a mad scientist who wants to experament on them, who Don happens to worship. Dragons try to eat the TMNT so they can just the mutigen and grow stronger. Bone Steel Shows up and hunts the TMNT because they are rare, and hard to kill. BS is'nt a bad guy he just likes hunting things that are very hard to kill, before the TMNT he hunted Vampires so hes not all bad. Silver the Gangster Gorilla showed up out of the blue with no explination as to why he could talk.

raphael90
12-19-2002, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I remember the last season vaguely. I remember Carter and wondered why they really needed him. And those mutations....ick!!!! :dead:
That turned me off...they were so stupid and ugly. Please people, these are the Turtles, not Frankenstien.

Sorry, but from my viewpoint I always like the Turtles their normal, cool selves, not ugly mutated beasts. I guess I'm stuck in my ways... :lol:

heretic888
12-19-2002, 11:57 PM
i hate to break this to you, but the 'new mutations' idea was a spin off of the creators' concepts for the fourth movie.... although, granted, only Raph was envisioned by Eastman and Laird as being 'hulk-like'.

Peanut
12-20-2002, 01:04 PM
The last season is fuzzy to me. I do remember Carter and remember that I hated the mutations...that's all.

Shellfox
12-20-2002, 01:16 PM
1 of the mutations was cool, I think it was Leo, he looked like a cyborg, I think, I rember Raph and Mike looking Identical, and I think don had a really big eye next to a normal sized one