PDA

View Full Version : what would you chage about the series

Turtleman100
02-06-2006, 06:40 PM
One I would like Don to have the strap on his belt like in all three movie.
They do not have towear there weapon all the time. what do you guys thing.

ZariusTwo
02-06-2006, 08:07 PM
But they have to bring their own weapons, to go forward in time

They'll remove them when they get back

This is not a joke.

Thier safety is not guranteed

They have only done this once before.;)

(god how many people are going to get this?)

Turtleman100
02-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Look dude I know there are some thing we don't like about the show and is that a crime to dislike something from the show. If it is do I go to The Technodrome Forums Jail. Will is it hard ZariusTwo If you say at leats 1 thing you don't like about the show Please and thank you. But I'll unstand if you don't.

VaughnMichael
02-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Look dude I know there are some thing we don't like about the show and is that a crime to dislike something from the show. If it is do I go to The Technodrome Forums Jail. Will is it hard ZariusTwo If you say at leats 1 thing you don't like about the show Please and thank you. But I'll unstand if you don't.
turtleman100 Just wondering not to be rude but I'm guessing English isn't your first language may I ask where you are from and how old you are?
BTW we already have a thread made like this next time try looking a page back or so.
thanks
-Putrescent

ZariusTwo
02-07-2006, 04:44 PM

...In english?

(Besides, its' more than obvious you did'nt remotley get the joke)

Turtleman100
02-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Why do I feel like I'm not wanted here. I have that disorder. SORRY !!!!

Fledermaus
02-07-2006, 04:50 PM
But they have to bring their own weapons, to go forward in time

They'll remove them when they get back

This is not a joke.

Thier safety is not guranteed

They have only done this once before.;)

(god how many people are going to get this?)

Time Travails? :-?

EDIT: It's okay, turtleman... Yes, hm-hm -- The Fledermaus will be your friend... :eyemouth:

ZariusTwo
02-07-2006, 04:51 PM
...Someones' never been to YTMND...:lol:

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
02-07-2006, 04:54 PM
I'd stop Fast Foward from happening and up the violence a little.

Fledermaus
02-07-2006, 04:58 PM
I'd stop Fast Foward from happening and up the violence a little.

Oh yes, why didn't I mention that. Precisely, you can never have too much blood. Move the show towards a more mature audience, not younger.:)

:( Nothing to do but dream, now.

Turtleman100
02-07-2006, 06:05 PM
I'll leave for good. Good bye everyone forever.

Fledermaus
02-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Way to go, Zarius.:x

Aw, come on, turtleman -- I wasn't being facetious, honest.:) I was trying to be supportive without getting too chummy. I'll help you take on whatever Zarius decides to throw at you.:evilgrin:

IceFlash78
02-07-2006, 07:27 PM
:Lol: Zarius... my friend just showed the particular ytmnd site you're referring to cuz I was playing Chrono Trigger for the first time.

IMHO i would NEVER go timetraveling with a guy whose forehead is that huge.

ZariusTwo
02-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Way to go, Zarius.:x

Aw, come on, turtleman -- I wasn't being facetious, honest.:) I was trying to be supportive without getting too chummy. I'll help you take on whatever Zarius decides to throw at you.:evilgrin:

Yeah, because you want me.8)

I'm taken already, hook that bra back on.

rayfillet101
02-07-2006, 07:53 PM
More Leatherhead and Fugitoid. Season three had cameos from everyone. Angel, Traximus, and Usagi. It was great. Id also say, air the episodes in order and it has too much aliens. Triceritons are fine. But when its mutant after mutant after alien invasion. its a bit annoying I think.

Fledermaus
02-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Yeah, because you want me.8)

I'm taken already, hook that bra back on.

I was thinking more like sledgehammer, chainsaw... Maybe Scylla's dental office... But hey, if drag is your thing, that's cool.

And I can wait for you to get done with your juvenile games. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit short on organ donations.;)

Anarky
02-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Would you two please have the kindness to stop the kindergarten?

R-iZZy
02-08-2006, 10:41 PM
LOL! I was actually being amused by the whole Fledermaus/ZariousTwo skit... pure comedy!

The one and only thing I would EVER change about the show is having Oroku Saki NOT being an utrom, and being human.

Doppleganger
02-09-2006, 12:39 AM
I'd change that godawful moment after the first time Leatherhead "died". I mean c'mon the guy gave his life for you guys and you starting joking?

Jo Dawn
02-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Heh, I got the joke, Zarius... ;)

What would I change? Hmm... Well yeah I'd change this whole Fast Forward thing... I'd make it more dark, more mature. I'd seriously play up emotional growth and reactions alot more. More angst in the show.

DrSpengler
02-09-2006, 08:55 AM
I'd change...

The theme song.

Remove all stupid fart jokes.

Add just a little blood. I'm not talking rivers of the stuff, this is still a kid's show, but something equal to the amount they were allowed to show in Batman TAS. At least let them bleed a LITTLE when they get stabbed through the gut.

Rikirk
02-11-2006, 11:15 AM
How do I say it without seeming like a total idiot.

Yes I know it IS a kids show, but I'd make it a lot less "Kidafied"

Put a few more mature situations in it, up the violence level and yes add some blood. this may sound cold and heartless but stuff like that is real...its in the everyday world. I wish the censors "or whoever" would realize that.

America is too much under the thumb of "Puritan" values where the rest of the world has already grown up.

Sorry..but this is just how i feel, Ill shut up now.

ZariusTwo
02-11-2006, 11:28 AM
1. Make Leo more Kevin Conroy than Chester Bennington

2. Give Mickey a more responsible and determined personality. Regenta anyone? Despise her as much as anyone sane, but she helped contribute to one of the better reinventions of Mickey

3. The comedy, get rid of it, or hire people who can write it.

4. Shadow already.

5. Adapt Murphy scripts more.

6. Harley Quinn.

TheGreenMagic
02-11-2006, 11:29 AM
I have to wonder what would be worse, not showing the violence... or almost trivializing it because you can't show the blood anyway. Case in point: Leo hitting Splinter with his sword in The Ancient One. Though, I guess one could say that it wasn't so much toned down in its impact, since Leo's reaction (as well as the reactions of the rest of the TMNT) pretty much summed up what an awful thing it was.

Anyway... if anything, I'd give ol' Bishop a bigger role as the main villain. And possibly get him back to his Hun on the Run self. His threat level has been a bit diminished since then, IMO.