PDA

View Full Version : Attention Technodrome Artists!

VaughnMichael
02-17-2006, 02:44 AM
I am starting a project up involving TMNT and was wondering if any of you would be interested in assisting me in the process.
I can't say much on the board it's self so please PM me for more information.
You will be given full credit for whatever you do and it will be a great opportunity to bring us all together as a community!
thanks so much for your time
-Putrescent
p.s. more will be revealed in time when the project nears completion
ok people come on I know your out there! this is gonna be ultra fun!

Raven
02-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Just PM a list of what you need drawn, I'll do what I can once I get over my cold.

onyx
02-18-2006, 01:21 AM
Maybe if you post some information about what needs to be done... What skills exactly do you need?

If you don't want to post that in public, please get back to me via PM. I'd be happy to help, but I don't know if I can do anything that you need :P

VaughnMichael
02-19-2006, 02:55 AM
Just PM a list of what you need drawn, I'll do what I can once I get over my cold. may I please see some of your work or links to said work please?
Maybe if you post some information about what needs to be done... What skills exactly do you need?
If you don't want to post that in public, please get back to me via PM. I'd be happy to help, but I don't know if I can do anything that you need :P
I guess I could post some but it's sort of a secret project I'm working on but I can and will most defiantly send you a private message about it!
I'm looking for at least people with decent drawing skills for this project.
You don't have to be amazing just be able to draw in a decent manner.
anyone else interested?
-Putrescent

Raven
02-19-2006, 08:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/majorpain1/bat1.jpg

slkblaze
02-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey, I'm guess I'm decent at drawing, I'd love to help with whatever secret project you're working on :P