PDA

View Full Version : Marvel knights film in the works

FireFly
02-17-2006, 04:03 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Knights_%28film%29
i did not know about this hopfelly they can got someone better to play DD and elektra other then ben and Jennifer this chould be marvel verison of sin city if done right and the villains make this movie a whole lot better but dazzler in the mmovie don't add up

ZariusTwo
02-17-2006, 07:12 AM
Daredevil II, thank god, the first movie, uncut, is one of Marvels' most underrated offerings, too bad it was edited to make a popcorn showcase for Garner, who was the only bad egg, Afflek, a longtime DD fan, was beleivable in the role of Murdoch and it could've been the veichle that really carried him.

cqb101
02-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Daredevil II, thank god, the first movie, uncut, is one of Marvels' most underrated offerings, too bad it was edited to make a popcorn showcase for Garner, who was the only bad egg, Afflek, a longtime DD fan, was beleivable in the role of Murdoch and it could've been the veichle that really carried him.

I agree. Daredevil has always been one of my favorite Marvel films.

I just can't see a film like this working, especially with sequels. They're gonne be limited with what characters they can use because different studios own the rights to the characters. I can't see anything coming of this.

CookSux
02-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Stop crushing my hopes of an actual movie of the JLA happening...

cqb101
02-20-2006, 05:39 AM
Stop crushing my hopes of an actual movie of the JLA happening...

If that doesn't happen, it'll be for other reasons. WB owns DC, so they have all film rights for DC.