PDA

View Full Version : Batman Trailer

Raven
02-20-2006, 10:43 PM
I have news...but this is all I can say...or rather show...

http://www.youtube.com/?v=4ZegureZSCg

I'll have more hopefully next week on my bigger surprise...

Ryona
02-20-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey, hey! That was entertaining. I enjoyed it. :)

CookSux
02-22-2006, 12:23 PM
it's all a bit dark...

Raven
02-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Were working on trying to get the light to show more, were learning a lot about how the image on the camera changes when its put on the computer.

Spitfire
02-22-2006, 02:30 PM
As a fellow film maker I have the following crits. These are just suggestions ^_^

Way too dark
The violence was odd and placed strangely
I didn't really understand who Batman was
Would have liked some more camera angles

Other then that I thought it was decent ^_^ Not bad, I'd like to see more.

Raven
02-22-2006, 03:46 PM
As a fellow film maker I have the following crits. These are just suggestions ^_^

Way too dark
The violence was odd and placed strangely
I didn't really understand who Batman was
Would have liked some more camera angles

Other then that I thought it was decent ^_^ Not bad, I'd like to see more.

Right now your not suppose to see Batman at all, in the trailer I wanted to treat him as how a villain would, a dark creature looming in the darkness.

Like I said were working on the lighting, any suggestions for that is greatly needed.

Hopefully well have more for you guys at the end of the month.

Thanks for the comments

Spitfire
02-22-2006, 03:51 PM
I'm currently in a video production class. In there we have 5 light sources. All from every angle exept from behind. If you cna get your hands on some nice big lights on stands then that would help you out lots. But if you can't then attaching a huge flash light to the end of a pole or something high off the ground would work as well. Just remember you need 5 of them for it to look it's best.

Masked Ninja
02-22-2006, 04:14 PM
Not bad. Only comment I can make is some of the dialogue is hard to understand... too quiet, or garbled, or something. But that last shot had very clear sound.

Raven
02-22-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm currently in a video production class. In there we have 5 light sources. All from every angle exept from behind. If you cna get your hands on some nice big lights on stands then that would help you out lots. But if you can't then attaching a huge flash light to the end of a pole or something high off the ground would work as well. Just remember you need 5 of them for it to look it's best.

just 5? That shouldnt be to hard, thanks.