PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Turtles 3 for DS online multiplayer

ManBurning
04-23-2006, 01:32 AM
Hey, I know the game is fairly old, but I recently picked up a Nintendo DS and this game and I notice there in a online multiplayer mode, I tried hosting and/or joining a game and neither worked for about 30mins of trying.

Does anybody still play this game, more importantly, anybody here HAVE this game and would LIKE to play online multiplayer??

Ninja Tiptup
05-02-2006, 04:03 AM
Actually it doesn't make use of the online abilities of the DS like Mario Kart and Tetris DS do. To play multiplayer you need someone else with you who also has a DS and TMNT 3. It's a pitty you can't play it with just one cartridge like Tetris and Mario Kart since I don't see why it would need a lot of data transftered to play it with 1 cart and many DS systems.

Anyway... no online multiplayer just local multiplayer like if you had a LAN game of Halo with 2 Xbox systems. The nice difference is that the DS has wireless multiplayer so you don't need a link cable to play against someone else and their DS. But in this case you both need to have the game (up to two more people can play as well apparently, I assume... one for each turtle).