PDA

View Full Version : Insane in The Membrance on DVD

Krangstein
06-12-2006, 11:24 AM
What's the deal with this episode? I know it they thought it was too disturbing for kids, but will it be released on DVD? I know the next release won't include this episode, so there is only one release more after the 3.8 one. What do you think?

Krangstein
06-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Any one?? :ohwell:

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
06-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Nothing has been confirmed yet. I'm hoping 4kids puts it on DVD. I don't see why not. In fact, put it on the Lost Season set once it comes out. That will work out perfectly.

lilonardo
06-18-2006, 02:33 AM
This may not sound possible, but if Insane in the Membrane (spelling? ) DOES come to television, maybe it could have a TV-PG rating?

Krangstein
07-07-2006, 02:33 PM
does any one know if this episode will be released on the September release??

Gary
07-07-2006, 02:53 PM
If you haven't noticed, whenever someone on here learnes anyhting new about anyhting, they make five threads about it. You'll know when anyone else does.

Krangstein
07-07-2006, 03:22 PM
If you haven't noticed, whenever someone on here learnes anyhting new about anyhting, they make five threads about it. You'll know when anyone else does.
I guess your right. sorry

gobo
07-22-2006, 05:09 PM
It is now very likely that this episode will be released on DVD. 4Kids has already posted it on their streaming-media servers. Unfortunately, every episode from season 4 on the server is missing the intro and theme. I have a feeling that the Standards & Practices noobs who are responsible for this whole controversy haven't apologized to Mr. Goldfine for making him think he did something wrong when he did something very right. Seriously, how would you feel if you were forced to make a formal apology to all of the fans for making an excellent episode?

Krangstein
07-23-2006, 12:30 PM
It is now very likely that this episode will be released on DVD. 4Kids has already posted it on their streaming-media servers. Unfortunately, every episode from season 4 on the server is missing the intro and theme. I have a feeling that the Standards & Practices noobs who are responsible for this whole controversy haven't apologized to Mr. Goldfine for making him think he did something wrong when he did something very right. Seriously, how would you feel if you were forced to make a formal apology to all of the fans for making an excellent episode?
great news!!