PDA

View Full Version : SNES: Turtles in Time question

Opticon143
01-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Ok, this is kinda sad and all, but can someone tell me how to do the move where you throw enemies towards the screen? cause i can get to where ya gotta do that to fight shredder (in the technodrome) but i can only randomly throw about 2 guys before i get killed....it's very discouraging :wink:

Karpo_007
01-06-2003, 12:11 PM
Yoy need to to something when the foot soldier was stunned by a blow. What excatly I can't remember sorry...

Prowl
01-06-2003, 12:15 PM
I thought you pressed down when your were near them and executed a throw at the screen. That was a funny effect, I remember.

Reznorite420
01-06-2003, 12:16 PM
Why is it that every other thread made in GTMNT has something to do with TMNT 4, Hyperstone Heist, or comparison/contrasts between the two?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Karpo_007
01-06-2003, 12:17 PM
I guess it's because people are starting to play TMNT games again.

Reznorite420
01-06-2003, 12:19 PM
I guess it's because people are starting to play TMNT games again.Well, I guess that's a good sign, in that case! :D :D :D

xZAOx
01-06-2003, 12:24 PM
i just actually played throught that part! im playing it on hard tho, and i cant get past slash =/

anyways, at least on hard, its the guys that block. so first you have to land a blow, getting them to hold their gut or whatever it is that they do when they get hit, then, hit the attack button and the direction towards then at the same time, and he'll throw them at the screen

g'luck!

Prowl
01-06-2003, 12:26 PM
Yup, you can also kick them. I believe that gets them. Or hit them once to get them to block and then move in and slam them back and forth (I love that move)

Karpo_007
01-06-2003, 12:34 PM
Slash must be the hardest boss in the game.

Psycrow
01-06-2003, 06:09 PM
i just actually played throught that part! im playing it on hard tho, and i cant get past slash =/

anyways, at least on hard, its the guys that block. so first you have to land a blow, getting them to hold their gut or whatever it is that they do when they get hit, then, hit the attack button and the direction towards then at the same time, and he'll throw them at the screen

g'luck!

Yes, xZAOx is correct. You just have to stun them, then press towards them and attack again, and you should throw them against the screen. You'll have to master that attack to come close to my Leonardo High Score of 1356 Points!

And I must agree with Karpo_007 that Slash is easily the hardest boss in the game. He's only vulnerable when his back is turned, and you'll most likely only hit him when he lands from a jump. When he gets low in health, he'll roll into a ball when hes left standing idle, or when you finish attacking him. He's alot more difficult than any of the other bosses in that game, that can be destroyed through some sort of pattern.

Opticon143
01-06-2003, 07:04 PM
Great, thanks for the help guys!

Reznorite420: I was playin the game a while ago (when i finally got a good emulator) and thats as far as i got...i figured i'd ask for help cause i saw all the other video game threads :wink:

raphael90
01-06-2003, 10:09 PM
I never played these games. Is Shredder a hard boss? I heard Krang is a boss too...fill me in on the details please. :D

xZAOx
01-07-2003, 05:14 AM
well, i played the arcade tmnt game the other day. and while its different, its still *mostly* the same.

but in it, you fight krang as he flies around in his super suit. then he runs off. later you fight him in the little crappy spaceship deal. he drops these little dudes you can see in Vol.1 #7 (i think), or he puts you in a bubble that hurts you for some reason. then shredder comes out, and is like twice your height. i mean, i know the turtles are short, but damn! anyways, you kill him. the end.

in the snes, does he turn into super shredder or something? i cant remember, but i want to say he does...id know if i could get past that damn slash!

Karpo_007
01-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Yeah he turns into Super Shredder. Just like in TMNT 3.

xZAOx
01-07-2003, 06:09 AM
i just beat it! what i did, is right before i died, i switched to controller 2 and beat him hehe. then i finished the game using controller 2 =)

whats up with the fzero rip off? lol

Karpo_007
01-07-2003, 06:17 AM
Yeah.. It was pretty cool part of the game...

Cascadia
02-11-2003, 10:25 PM
That game was pretty cool.....but it became too easy :lol: long story