PDA

View Full Version : Villain in Fast forward.

Krangstein
07-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Does any one know who will be the villain in the fast forward series??

Toonami Tom
07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
There are going to be alot of new villians. Alot of them (or all) look like mutants or aliens. Sh'Okanabo looks really cool. There will also be the dark turtles. I hope Agent Bishop is in the series too. He's probably not though.

Krangstein
07-23-2006, 01:16 PM
There are going to be alot of new villians. Alot of them (or all) look like mutants or aliens. Sh'Okanabo looks really cool. There will also be the dark turtles. I hope Agent Bishop is in the series too. He's probably not though.
Probably not. I think his character will finish in the lost season. Do you think Rat King will be in the Fast forward?

CyberCubed
07-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Bishop doesn't have anything to do with the Lost season as far as we know, so he might still be in it.

I'm also betting on Utroms and Triceratons to show up in Fast Foward. Why people think they're not going to use any old villains is beyond me. This is still TMNT for goodness sakes.

tortugapower
07-23-2006, 02:19 PM
I would imagine triceratons and utroms are around if there are alien races on earth. Bishop and Baxter could both be alive in the future. In fact i thought i read thet bishop is in the show...?

gobo
07-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Why people think they're not going to use any old villains is beyond me. This is still TMNT for goodness sakes.
Because people want to judge the series by it’s cruddy commercials when they know good and well that Totally Made-up News Team News Fakes and certain ep previews, like the one for "The Trouble With Augie" <http://wm.world.mii-streaming.net/media/4kids/previews/TMNT_episodic_096_Multistream500.wmv>, are incredibly misleading.
In fact i thought i read thet bishop is in the show...?
I had speculated once on these boards that a reference to Bishop and/or Baxter would be the easiest way to explain the existence of the dark turtles in as much as Bishop got their DNA back in season 3.

Gary
07-23-2006, 03:09 PM
Do we know what happened to the original turtles and why Cody had to steal them from the past?

gobo
07-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Holy crud! I just realized how much chrono-distortion is involved here. By the time-line already known by us fans, April (was said in a 1st season ep to be 23, just like I was then) is 125 in the future the turtles end up in. I believe I read somewhere that Cody is only 12 (but, I can't find it now), but is April's grandson. Either April's and Casey's son waited until he was in his late 70s to have Cody, or the little rugrat has been doing some time-traveling...

tortugapower
07-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Do we know what happened to the original turtles and why Cody had to steal them from the past?

I thought i read it was an accident, that somehow the current day turtles travel forward to 2105 and meet Cody.

Holy crud! I just realized how much chrono-distortion is involved here. By the time-line already known by us fans, April (was said in a 1st season ep to be 23, just like I was then) is 105 in the future the turtles end up in. I believe I read somewhere that Cody is only 12 (but, I can't find it now), but is April's grandson. Either April's and Casey's son waited until he was in his late 70s to have Cody, or the little rugrat has been doing some time-traveling...

I'm pretty sure Cody is their great grandchild.

gobo
07-23-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm pretty sure Cody is their great grandchild.
Sorry. I put 105 before you quoted me, so even my calculations were off because of it. April's 125 in the future they go to. Even if she had pushed herself to the onset of menopause and had a son in 2020, that wouldn't allow enough time for even two more generations if Cody was born in the 2090s. The fact that they overlooked this very important idea suggests that they really don't care to entertain us adults anymore. :cry: Now, I know they don't want to bring up fertility in what is supposed to be "children's entertainment", :roll: but it was mine before it belonged to any of these trendy little Disney Channel brats! :flaming: On a side note, the only thing I appreciate about Disney Channel is that they're keeping the current youth of America mostly out of Mtv's reach. Mtv es Diablo.

Raph's Girl
07-23-2006, 06:14 PM
April's 125 in the future they go to.

April and Casey are long dead by 2105 so they're not in it. Im sure Veronica Tayler is gonna be voicing Cody so don't be surprised if he sounds like Ash. :lol:

Toonami Tom
07-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Cody sounding like Pokemon's Ash? Well, that won't be too bad. Kind of strange though. I guess.