PDA

View Full Version : howDEE.

Strafe
01-07-2003, 12:05 PM
Hi, my name is Strafe. My turn-ons are long walks on the beach, dinner by candle light, Kenny G....

Goo! Wrong forum. Rerro, Technodromanites. I happened upon this place looking for good TMNT websites, and it seems like I hit paydirt. I'm a regular on Transformers fan forums, but recently rekindled my TMNT lovin' with the new toys. Anyway, super place you guys got here. I think I'm going to like it.

HorseTechie- Have you visited the Allspark before? That name seems familiar.

DarthRaphael
01-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Strafe-

Welcome to the Technodrome!!
You may recognize me on the Allspark as "DarthPrime", or even "DarthRacer" (or maybe not). Well anyway, enjoy your stay.

This place is steadily gorwing, and there is a large number of good people here. Think of it like the beginning of the Allspark on ezboard!

Nturtle
01-07-2003, 05:16 PM
Hey Strafe, welcome to the technodrome!!!!!! *Gives Strafe a mango of welcome*

Stone Ill
01-07-2003, 09:37 PM
Welcome...*scratches butt*

Greed
01-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Welcome Strafe to THE TECHNODROME be afraid be, very afraid mohahahaha

HorseTechie
01-08-2003, 09:16 AM
Goo! Wrong forum. Rerro, Technodromanites. I happened upon this place looking for good TMNT websites, and it seems like I hit paydirt. I'm a regular on Transformers fan forums, but recently rekindled my TMNT lovin' with the new toys. Anyway, super place you guys got here. I think I'm going to like it.

HorseTechie- Have you visited the Allspark before? That name seems familiar.

Ooo.. yah, I pop by there from time to time too! Hay, cool ta meet another TF/TMNT fan here. :D

*gives Strafe another Mango of Welcome and a bale of Enjoy your Stay Hay*

Jephael
01-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Hi, my name's Jephael. I haven't checked this section of the forum but I decided to see what was up. Welcome to the community!

Storm Wolf
01-08-2003, 12:03 PM
*walks in*
err....hello
*gives Strafe a carmel apple o welcome*
good luck...and watch out for evil kitchen appliances and hungry members.....

Strafe
01-08-2003, 03:10 PM
Groovy, thanks for the welcome, guys. I do remember you, Darth Raphael! Though I don't think I've seen you post there lately. God, the internet is such a small place. Kind of.
I'm allergic to hay, sadly. x_X *sniffs it* *dies*

HorseTechie
01-08-2003, 03:13 PM
Er... slag. *gives Strafe an energon cube instead* Sorry about that! :roll:

Tokka-B
01-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Strafe are you a girl? Just sounds that way by the way you talk...using the word super and all... :roll: :lol:

Strafe
01-09-2003, 09:10 AM
I wasn't aware that "super" was a word exclusive to females. I can assure you I'm a guy. Otherwise my fiance, Marissa, would have had to make a major lifestyle choice.

Tokka-B
01-09-2003, 01:50 PM
it isn't exclusive to females.....but I don't want to get into that.... :dead: oh well, it was a good guess, but it was wrong.

Kingkapong
01-09-2003, 03:54 PM
welcome to this wonderful (super duper) forum.