PDA

View Full Version : Yo,

Draconic
08-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Hey, I’m new. I just hopped over here from a Maddox forum. I got kind of tired arguing with people about things that don’t matter. I decided that this place might be a nice place to kick back and relax: Ninja Turtles fans are good people, am I right?

So, I’m 19 right now, turning 20 in a couple weeks. I’m currently taken: I have a girlfriend whom I have been dating for three years now. In about a month, I’ll be moving into a place of my own with her, and my best friend, whom I have known for 16 years. The only thing he and I have in common is the TMNT.

I’m currently a sophomore at Westwood College, majoring in Videogame Art & Design. I’m an artist, first inspired by the TNMT to pick up a crayon. Since then, I like to think that my skills have improved a little. If I get a little spare time on my hands, you might get to see a few pieces of fan art.

I’m looking forward to meeting some of you.

Sliced
08-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome Draconic.

I doubt that you'll be involved in alot of fights here. This is one great forum to be in.

Also I'm glad to see that we have another artist ! This is awsome. If I remember, in the last 5 new members, we had like 3 artists. This is gonna be good.

Ok, so let me welcome you in the Technodrome by offering you this Katana. Its the katana of friendship.
*Bows, gives katana to Draconic*

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1259/katanadyr4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

There's blood on the blade, I apologize, I used it this morning.

So have a good time in the drome D. And remember to post often, have fun, take some smoothies and post some art ! ;)

Katie
08-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Welcome Draconic!

I'm Katie, Sometimes Fanfic writer and artist and 50% of the female members of the Takeover! :evilgrin: I too am taken. Ain't love grand?

Let me be the first to offer you a Mango, the official welcome fruit of the 'drome! *hands over a :mango:* It's been so hot, I've been making smoothies for the new people out of them mmmmmmmmmm :D

Enjoy your stay and post often :)

XERO
08-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi, Draconic.

Welcome to the Forums where the playaz play
And we ride on dem threads like e'vryday
Great pictures, Quickies, members rollin'
And parties don't stop 'till 8 in da mornin'!

:P

I am Benvenuto, the current freestyler and the self-proclaimed unofficial 5th Ninja Turtle. But you may call me Ben, Benny, Ben-Ven, Captain Ben, or Undisputed.

*Hands over a Benvenuto bandana and a Grammy*

I am not taken at the moment. More like given. ;)

Enjoy.:D

Draconic
08-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Ah, thank you very much for the warm welcome, and the nice katana. I shall add it to my collection of fine blades.

Love is grand, but blood and gore is better. Currently, I can only get away with one, so until the other is legal, consider yourselves safe.
:evilgrin:

Benvenuto, your weapon looks to be a close relative to my blade of choice:
The Nagamaki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagamaki).

Sewer Bull
08-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Hello Draconic. Name's Sewer Bull, I'm the village idiot. Please don't mind me.

Hope you're going to like the Drome as much as I do. It's such a great and friendly place to attend.

Lady Venus
08-04-2006, 01:51 PM
welcome to the Drome Draconic. *Bow*

*Gives Draconic a Mango of Trust.* :mango:

KROW
08-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey, I’m new. I just hopped over here from a Maddox forum. I got kind of tired arguing with people about things that don’t matter.
Boy, did you step in the wrong pond.

:lol:

Just kidding, dude.

Welcome. I am KROW -- you don't need to capitalize it if you don't want to. Have one of my premuim gourmet e-clairs. They're oh-so-good and will go straight to your inbox (better than the thighs, no doubt).

Leonardo_
08-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the Drome *bows*

I am Leonardo the 2nd and also known as the female clone of Leonardo.

Hope you have fun here.

zkarlette
08-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Drome Draconic :)

Its really cool that your girlfriend likes the TMNT too , I hope you like it here, have fun :)

Draconic
08-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Yea, she rocks. For our 2-year anniversary, she got me a ninja turtle lego set. For my birthday, she got me the first 4 DVDs of the cartoon, and replaced all of my TMNT VHSs with their DVD counterparts.
I now only have 2 VHS tapes, but I don't think they'll ever make it to DVD. (The TMNT1 soundtrack music-video tape, and the turtles "Out of Our Shells" tour VHS...)
On Christmas, She got me a samurai sword set, complete with a Katana, Wakizashi, and Tanto. She knows how to make me happy. :D

hazlov2004
08-05-2006, 10:40 AM
hello draconic and welcome

wyze2099
08-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Welcome, Draconic! I'm Wyze, another newbie. Nice to see a fellow artist, and it's great that you have such a cool girlfriend. I mean, I've had a few girlfriends over the years (currently single), and a couple of them have shared my interest in comics. But seriously, I want a girlfriend who'd give me swords!

Fang Wolf
08-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Welcome to us...

cowabunga14
08-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Welcome to The Technodrome, Draconic. Have a good time here, post often, and enjoy you stay. I'm cowabunga14, but it's fine if you call me C14. I wish I had a girlfriend who has an interest in comics like yours does. I wish I wasn't single for that matter. :ohwell: Good things come to those who wait, I guess.

Kaneda
08-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Welcome Draconic im a n00b aswell.It's a good place but I'm sure you've already realized that.