PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Toy Checklist

IMJ
09-07-2006, 12:20 AM
Does anyone know where I can go to download or find a checklist of all of the toys released in the Vintage Turtle line? I'm looking for something encompassing enough that it would start with the first wave of vintage toys and pretty much go all the way up until the last releases of that styl (which I imagine would be when Wildstorm or Image or whoever bought the license and starting making that live action T.V. show).

OORRRrrrrr does anyone have such a checklist they can email me or even paste here?

Thanks people...

nz collector
09-07-2006, 02:43 AM
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/

click on toys has list for 1988-2005

Jon
09-07-2006, 05:15 AM
'scuse me, but we had this routine in the Comics section when you asked about the Archie Comics. I directed you to ninjaturtles.com as well, but you spat back on wanting a list in the post.

Now you're doing it again for a list of the toys?!?

You are wanting people to *do lists for you* instead of taking the advice given, and go to the site mentioned? Talk about lazy!

VaughnMichael
09-07-2006, 11:38 AM
'scuse me, but we had this routine in the Comics section when you asked about the Archie Comics. I directed you to ninjaturtles.com as well, but you spat back on wanting a list in the post.

You are wanting people to *do lists for you* instead of taking the advice given, and go to the site mentioned? Talk about lazy!
or he could want an extensive list for both that the official site doesn't have...that people like tmntgal and I can make up since we have the biggest tmnt action figure mib collections.

Jon
09-07-2006, 01:39 PM
or he could want an extensive list for both that the official site doesn't have...that people like tmntgal and I can make up since we have the biggest tmnt action figure mib collections.

Well, maybe. But doubtful, given the way he took my attempt at helping with the comic stuff.

VaughnMichael
09-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Well, maybe. But doubtful, given the way he took my attempt at helping with the comic stuff.
sure he may be lazy but honestly (and no I'm not saying you) the attitude of most of the people when it comes to help on this site stinks.
Btw Dan is missing allot of comics and toys on the site and has Warrior Rahzar w/ fur on the site and that figure was never released as well as a few others he's got on there.
I've offerd my help many times to the Mirage site to do an extensive figure release and re-release picture list but they don't want it...pretty dumb if you ask me especially if some ones offering help for free.

Jon
09-07-2006, 03:04 PM
sure he may be lazy but honestly (and no I'm not saying you) the attitude of most of the people when it comes to help on this site stinks.
Btw Dan is missing allot of comics and toys on the site and has Warrior Rahzar w/ fur on the site and that figure was never released as well as a few others he's got on there.
I've offerd my help many times to the Mirage site to do an extensive figure release and re-release picture list but they don't want it...pretty dumb if you ask me especially if some ones offering help for free.

Granted some may (not be as helpful as others would like). But heck, I tried helping and ended up getting a bit of 'tude from the guy anyway.
These posts just come off like the perverbial 'doing someone's homework for them'.

VaughnMichael
09-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Granted some may (not be as helpful as others would like). But heck, I tried helping and ended up getting a bit of 'tude from the guy anyway.
These posts just come off like the perverbial 'doing someone's homework for them'.
to true I've seen the tudes...and it really doesn't help when the official site isn't complete and true...
I'd do stuff for the drome but I'm not sure if they would want me to.

IMJ
09-07-2006, 11:21 PM

Ok. Look man. I was asking because you guys are more informed than I am as I'm returning to this aspect of the hobby. Maybe if everyone has your attitude, then this isn't a hobby extension for me.

And don't even get me started on the lazy thing. You really have no idea what I do in a day. And yes, I asked about the Archie comics. And that website you directed me to also states that they may not have a full list. Therefore, if they don't have a full list, and I don't know what comprises a list, how would I know what's missing and what's not.

Now, aside from this jackass, if anyone here wants a nice excel sheet, my lazy ass has been working on one for two days, and I'm happy to share it with you, if it helps.

IMJ
09-07-2006, 11:31 PM

This is unreal. You know what, on my other end of the hobby is Iron Man. And what some of you "turtle heads" have by way of extensive collection is what my "shell head" collection to Iron Man is. I can't tell you how many people I've dug into my database for, made lists for, printed checklists, crazy stuff to help out. I occassionally do forward someone to a site, but what that site has isn't a checklist and it admits to being not all encompassing. So you know what? Like everything in life, you go to the experts. This is really the ONLY TMNT forum with any action on it. Therefore, you people are the experts, and that means I go to you as a matter of research. I'm new here, but I've posted diligently and tried to be cool with all the cats on this board. Now some fuzz-punk barely newer than me to the board has a bo staff crammed up his ass.

I'm gonna have some more questions here in the very near future about Vintage Weapons. I spent the last several hours of my "lazy" ass digging on that website mating weapons to vintage toys. I used their crap pictures and couldn't make many of them out and I'll tell you now that their lists aren't all encompassing. That means, yet again I'll have to come here to ask. So that being the case, when I do, I'd appreciate it wholeheartedly if someone who isn't a cheap excuse for a judge to post and help me out. In return, all I can tell you is that I'll help out when I can.
Say what you must after this, but I'm done. I have more important things to do than deal with an internet lackey goofball with a bad attitude about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. To the rest of you, thanks for the help.

VaughnMichael
09-08-2006, 03:37 AM
This is unreal. You know what, on my other end of the hobby is Iron Man. And what some of you "turtle heads" have by way of extensive collection is what my "shell head" collection to Iron Man is. I can't tell you how many people I've dug into my database for, made lists for, printed checklists, crazy stuff to help out. I occassionally do forward someone to a site, but what that site has isn't a checklist and it admits to being not all encompassing. So you know what? Like everything in life, you go to the experts. This is really the ONLY TMNT forum with any action on it. Therefore, you people are the experts, and that means I go to you as a matter of research. I'm new here, but I've posted diligently and tried to be cool with all the cats on this board. Now some fuzz-punk barely newer than me to the board has a bo staff crammed up his ass.

I'm gonna have some more questions here in the very near future about Vintage Weapons. I spent the last several hours of my "lazy" ass digging on that website mating weapons to vintage toys. I used their crap pictures and couldn't make many of them out and I'll tell you now that their lists aren't all encompassing. That means, yet again I'll have to come here to ask. So that being the case, when I do, I'd appreciate it wholeheartedly if someone who isn't a cheap excuse for a judge to post and help me out. In return, all I can tell you is that I'll help out when I can.
Say what you must after this, but I'm done. I have more important things to do than deal with an internet lackey goofball with a bad attitude about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. To the rest of you, thanks for the help.
seriously don't focus on the negative...if the turtles have taught me anything...(which it seems most fans never really learned anything or maybe they didn't listen) it's that negativity leads you to nothing good...
So yea ignore the haters and talk to the people who are reaching a hand out to help you.
*ahem*

Jon
09-08-2006, 05:21 AM
Ok. Look man. I was asking because you guys are more informed than I am as I'm returning to this aspect of the hobby. Maybe if everyone has your attitude, then this isn't a hobby extension for me.

And don't even get me started on the lazy thing. You really have no idea what I do in a day. And yes, I asked about the Archie comics. And that website you directed me to also states that they may not have a full list. Therefore, if they don't have a full list, and I don't know what comprises a list, how would I know what's missing and what's not.

Now, aside from this jackass, if anyone here wants a nice excel sheet, my lazy ass has been working on one for two days, and I'm happy to share it with you, if it helps.

Well, *pardon me* for trying to be helpful before. But, when you went flippant on me that time with "then post a list here!" routine I was rather irritated you took such an attitude to it.
Now you've gone and copped a bigger attitude cause I happened to comment on the fact of this and only questioned why you got so high-and-mightily at wanting others to do lists.

OA
09-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Come on now..eveyone relax and take a deep breath...

As far as a complete, comprehensive list, that my friend, is a work in progress. There were numerous variations and waves of the vintage figures, so I don't think anyone can comfortably say that have a list of every variation of vintage tmnt toy. That said, if you are just looking for a list of every figure (without any regards/care for package variations, inserts, etc.) your best bet might be TMNTGals extensive list. She has most figures and variations. Check it out at

http://tmntdatabase.cjb.net

And click on the tmnt list at the top right.

Have fun and drop by with anymore questions you may have. THere are a few of us vintage collectors that have many years of experience collecting tmnt and would be glad to help.

IMJ
09-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Well, *pardon me* for trying to be helpful before. But, when you went flippant on me that time with "then post a list here!" routine I was rather irritated you took such an attitude to it.
Now you've gone and copped a bigger attitude cause I happened to comment on the fact of this and only questioned why you got so high-and-mightily at wanting others to do lists.

Then you've misperceived my intent in my reply. It was directed at motivating action, not being "flippant." Try not to do that in life, you'll get farther (now I'm being flippant :lol: ). Thanks for your intended help, I appreciate it. Back to the TMNT Discussion....

IMJ
09-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Come on now..eveyone relax and take a deep breath...

As far as a complete, comprehensive list, that my friend, is a work in progress. There were numerous variations and waves of the vintage figures, so I don't think anyone can comfortably say that have a list of every variation of vintage tmnt toy. That said, if you are just looking for a list of every figure (without any regards/care for package variations, inserts, etc.) your best bet might be TMNTGals extensive list. She has most figures and variations. Check it out at

http://tmntdatabase.cjb.net

And click on the tmnt list at the top right.

Have fun and drop by with anymore questions you may have. THere are a few of us vintage collectors that have many years of experience collecting tmnt and would be glad to help.

Cool! It appears that many pages on that site are under construction... but you can tell by the layout and the intent that once it's done, it's gonna be an fantastic site. Thanks!

OA
09-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes there is a bit of construction going on but the the major toy list is accessible (and like I said, a work in progress)...glad could help