PDA

View Full Version : Some possible footage on FoxBox tomorrow.

Prowl
01-10-2003, 05:45 PM
I had signed up for FoxBox newletter when I found out about the turtles, and it finally paid off. I just received a turtle headline. Supposedly, starting tomorrow morning, they'll be doing some news-mockups on the new cartoon's universe. I don't know what they might include, but it'd be assumed that footage would be a given.

Aztec General
01-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Cool I'll have to check it out.

PanMan
01-10-2003, 06:10 PM
did they happen to mention when? i usually don't watch FoxBox cause it has such crappy shows so if you know when that would be awesome. :) do you have the letter handy? if so could you please copy/paste so i an read it too :D

Prowl
01-10-2003, 06:47 PM
sure...

TMNT NEWS FAKE BULLETIN!!!

It's rumored that several key members of the notorious Purple Dragon Gang were apprehended by police. Members of the gang were discovered tied up and raving about “monsters from the sewers!”

Tune in to the Fox Box Saturday morning starting at 8:00am for more TMNT News Fake Special Reports!

PanMan
01-10-2003, 06:59 PM
ummm. . . is there a reason why they said fake so many times, or are you just playin' with me :|

Prowl
01-10-2003, 07:04 PM
No, not at all. I assume they just put that because more than likely kids are getting these e-mails (I just wanted to be up on updates to the show "hense, I'm a big kid"). The fake might just be for the younguns to realize that when they show these news blurbs that they are indeed fake.

edit: here is some more

Get ready to Shell-ebrate!
It's the Fox Box Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Sweepstakes!
And YOU Could be a Winner!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are coming to the Fox Box Feb. 8 and to shell-ebrate we're giving you the chance to win serious Ninja kick-butt prizes*—including TMNT collectible action figures!—in 3 awesome sweepstakes! You could be 1 of hundreds of prize winners!*

Tune in to the Fox Box Saturday, January 11, and find out how you can enter to win!

PanMan
01-10-2003, 07:06 PM
well i don't know if i'm getting up at 8am so i guess you gotta fill me in on what they say :wink:

PanMan
01-10-2003, 07:08 PM
hmmm maybe i should enter that. do you think they'll let a kid from canada enter that?

Prowl
01-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Quite possibly. I am just going to tape it. I'm a closet fan of Kirby. Lil pink bastard kicks some ass, so it won't hurt too much to tape some cartoon as 8 in the morning.

SlayerX
01-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Quite possibly. I am just going to tape it. I'm a closet fan of Kirby. Lil pink bastard kicks some ass, so it won't hurt too much to tape some cartoon as 8 in the morning.

hee hee, little pink bastard :lol:

ive heard him referred to as the little pink puffball, pink puffball of fun, and a few others, but never a pink bastard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stone Ill
01-10-2003, 08:56 PM
I got that same letter..Seems interesting..I'll have to set my alarm! :lol: