PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Cure
10-09-2006, 02:20 PM
On Newgrounds they have a pretty good series called Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's been a while since the last one was submitted, and in the credits it mentions these very forums. So I thought I'd ask if anyone knows anything about the progress of the next flash, if it's even coming out at all?

Dr. Doom
10-09-2006, 02:54 PM
I guess that defaults to me, as I think I'm the only Drome member left who worked on it. I spoke to Rob a few weeks back, I don't believe he has the proper setup for things such as that right now. A while back he had some sort of computer problems and he's been scarcely seen since then. I did mention something to him last time we spoke and he made it clear that it wasn't something he was currently able to do, but he expressed some interest if memory serves me (which it sometimes does not). So in short, I'd say the project is on hiatus. It's not quite dead, but I wouldn't hold your breath. If anything new comes up about it I'll be sure to post it here.

Cure
10-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Ok. Thanks for that.

CJStyles
11-14-2006, 05:39 PM
personally I hope yall make more soon because I was very entertained by all three episodes, third being the best cause the animation seems sharper(i guess it gets better with time). One of the best fanfics I've seen

Dr. Doom
11-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Well thank you again. I'm hoping to catch Rob on MSN soon so I can tell him there is some clamoring for episode 4.

AquaParade
12-14-2006, 08:23 PM
You should do that Dr. Doom. You guys really had a great thing going with that fanfic. It was a really great incarnation of the turtles, abd besides, I am dying to see what happens? We should put a link up for the other technodrome members to watch these. They really are great. If you were to explore some different stories with this and keep up some continuity, I'd say you guys could get yourselves a following!

shuriken
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM
You should do that Dr. Doom. You guys really had a great thing going with that fanfic. It was a really great incarnation of the turtles, abd besides, I am dying to see what happens? We should put a link up for the other technodrome members to watch these. They really are great. If you were to explore some different stories with this and keep up some continuity, I'd say you guys could get yourselves a following!

I second that. Those fan fics were awesome.