PDA

View Full Version : Ask A Ninja Turtle

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

XERO
11-30-2006, 09:06 AM
Simple as the title states.

Ask me a question, and I'll do my best to answer it.

Just so you know, this is out of complete boredom.:P

Anyways, we'll see where this goes.

(And yes, I love 'Ask A Ninja.') :D

Darkfox
11-30-2006, 02:42 PM
What episode from the original series does Krang take a shower?

Sewer Bull
11-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Can I make an "Ask a Bull" thread?

Katie
11-30-2006, 08:06 PM
what's the best thing to cure this nasty cold I suddenly seem to have picked up? :-? (stupid doctor's offices)

Jester
11-30-2006, 08:08 PM
Um..uh.....Um....I should know this....

XERO
12-01-2006, 10:24 AM

Not exactly sure, but I know for sure it was from the 'Eye of Zarnov' mini-saga from season 2. Probably the episode The Mean Machines.

Can I make an "Ask a Bull" thread?

Are you threatening me?!:x :P

Go for it, Bullster. I'm sure people can come up with interesting questions about cows, bulls, and curdled milk.

what's the best thing to cure this nasty cold I suddenly seem to have picked up? (stupid doctor's offices)

Whenever I get a cold, I always use Comtrex. If I don't have that, I usually carry around a snot rag. Nasty, yes, but it's better than looking like Boogerman.:P

Get better soon, Katicus.:) *hugs*

Katie
12-04-2006, 10:23 AM
many thanks, undisputed brother turtle of mine ;)

Now, know any good recipes for pizza sauce??? I'm experimenting with my spices in my current recipe.

and...is it true that the best way to a man's heart is through is stomach? I got a keeper that I don't wanna loose if I can help it :D

XERO
12-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Now, know any good recipes for pizza sauce??? I'm experimenting with my spices in my current recipe.

and...is it true that the best way to a man's heart is through is stomach? I got a keeper that I don't wanna loose if I can help it :D

1. I'm more of the typical pepperoni-beef type, so I don't really experiment with other spices. Perhaps you can try chocolate with glazed frosting, you know, have a pizza/doughnut dessert combo. Don't forget the crazy bread, though.:D

2. So far, yeah, especially if the man loves to eat, like I do. And if you equally love to cook, that's all she wrote.:P

Masked Ninja
12-05-2006, 12:33 AM
Will your Ask-A-Ninja(Turtle) have a fun theme song, too?

And O Wise Ben, what is the meaning of 42? I mean... wait... *ponders* :P

Ra
12-05-2006, 02:04 AM
:lol:

Okay...what is the cure for an infected left middle finger? Other than chopping it off, I mean...

Katie
12-05-2006, 12:19 PM
and what sound does a tree falling in the forest make if no one is around to hear?

XERO
12-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Will your Ask-A-Ninja(Turtle) have a fun theme song, too?

And O Wise Ben, what is the meaning of 42? I mean... wait... *ponders*

1. Maybe. Until then, stick with the Beverly Hills Cop theme.:P

2. 42? 42 what, exactly? 42 has a lot of different meanings. I mean, you can't just narrow it down to one definition. Anyway, the first meaning that came to my mind was that 42 is exactly how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop... before giving up and biting the sucker.

Okay...what is the cure for an infected left middle finger? Other than chopping it off, I mean...

Hmm... flipping off as many people as possible.:P

and what sound does a tree falling in the forest make if no one is around to hear?

It would make the sound of a tree falling in the forest. Period. Forget that philosophical nonsense. It makes the same sound it would make if you were there to see it fall. Then it would crush you to death because you forgot to move.:ohwell:

iris
12-05-2006, 02:09 PM
How many roads must a turtle walk down before he is really a turtle?

XERO
12-05-2006, 02:10 PM
How many roads must a turtle walk down before he is really a turtle?

How many roads did Frogger walk down before he was smashed by a 18-wheeler?

2.:D

Katie
12-28-2006, 02:12 PM
I felt the need to resurrect this.....

Do you hand wash your bandana or what? I mean, all those other guys have colorific bandanas and I can't help but think of you in a pink.....or violet......or *shudders* baby blue...........or yellowy bandana. :P

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Dear Benvenuto,

What flavour are you?

Curious Culinary Custodian

MadPirateBunny
12-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Dear turtle type,

Would you serve beer or soda with pizza?

XERO
12-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Hey, I'm back in action!:D

Do you hand wash your bandana or what? I mean, all those other guys have colorific bandanas and I can't help but think of you in a pink.....or violet......or *shudders* baby blue...........or yellowy bandana. :P

Hand wash, of course. However, I'm the victim of many, MANY red pranks by Raphael.:x

Dear Benvenuto,

What flavour are you?

Curious Culinary Custodian

Dear Curious Culinary Custodian,

I'm the flavor of love.;)

Benvenuto

Dear turtle type,

Would you serve beer or soda with pizza?

No beer for me. Somebody's gotta be the designated driver for the BattleShell/Turtle Van/Whatever vehicle we drive at the moment.

Raphael loves his beer. Donatello always finds new ways to intoxicate himself. Michelangelo always gets duped into drinking by Raph, and Leonardo has his sake moments that are too Rated R to explain to the public.

So, Pepsi and Sunkist for your pizza when you roll with the Undisputed.

Keep the questions coming, guys. I got the answers.8)

Masked Ninja
12-29-2006, 12:26 AM
Dear Ben,

How are you planning on taking out the film producers that left you out of yet another movie? I hear Leatherhead's got a few good schemes in the works... :evilgrin:

Much love,
Mask

Sewer Bull
12-29-2006, 02:29 AM
Dear Ben,

heard you are going to be a stunt turtle in the new movie, as usual. Is that right?

Love,

Your Secret Admirer

Ra
12-29-2006, 03:20 AM
Dear our dearest Benny-Venny,

Do you like how Raph has been treating you ever since he found out you weren't in the next movie? Have you managed to give him a decent a$$ woopin' yet?

From the Weirdo Next Door.

PS

Raph just called me and wanted me to tell you that he caught your reaction on film. Again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Ra-Cho/BENVEN.jpg

Sewer Bull
12-29-2006, 03:48 AM
Rumours say Ben is that mysterious rider in shiny armor.

Ra
12-29-2006, 04:00 AM
My resorces say that the mysterious rider is actually Splinter :| Ben, is this true?

Sewer Bull
12-29-2006, 04:17 AM
My resources say it is some rabid fangirl from Australia who's after Raphael, chasing him on a motorbike throughout the sewers and streets of NYC.

Ben, is this true?

Ra
12-29-2006, 04:27 AM
:embarass: Uh, Ben? Is it true that there is a cow helping this rabid fangirl? :evilgrin:

Katie
12-29-2006, 08:43 AM
(( Kick butt pic of Ben, Ra!!!!! *saves*))

to my favorite turtle in white....

if you were stranded on a desert island, who and what would you take and why?

TTFN,
Katicus

Oh and BTW if I were you I would SO "accidentally" use bleach in the washer the next time Raph pulls any crap like that on you ;)

Sewer Bull
12-29-2006, 09:14 AM
:embarass: Uh, Ben? Is it true that there is a cow helping this rabid fangirl? :evilgrin:

Yes. The cow pushes the girl's motorbike which is out of gas.

XERO
12-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Dear Ben,

How are you planning on taking out the film producers that left you out of yet another movie? I hear Leatherhead's got a few good schemes in the works... :evilgrin:

Much love,
Mask
Pwning them in the grosses.8)

Dear Ben,

heard you are going to be a stunt turtle in the new movie, as usual. Is that right?

Love,

Your Secret Admirer
Dear Sewer Bull
Ever since I broke my left buttock trying to do a sex scene for Raph, I retired. There's another 'secret' you can 'admire', Victoria.

Dear our dearest Benny-Venny,

Do you like how Raph has been treating you ever since he found out you weren't in the next movie? Have you managed to give him a decent a$$ woopin' yet?

From the Weirdo Next Door.

Dear Weirdo,
Me kicking Raph's a$$ consistently is like making a sequel to the movie 'Showgirls'. Not very likely.

PS

Raph just called me and wanted me to tell you that he caught your reaction on film. Again.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Ra-Cho/BENVEN.jpg

The sexiest picture of me EVER.;) ;) 8)

Second batch of questions answered coming up. :D

XERO
12-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Second batch of questions answered.

Rumours say Ben is that mysterious rider in shiny armor.
Really? I am? I thought it was Kuros (For those who don't know who Kuros is, play Wizards & Warriors for the NES).

My resorces say that the mysterious rider is actually Splinter Ben, is this true?
Uh... sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night. I prefer it to be Kuros, though.:P

My resources say it is some rabid fangirl from Australia who's after Raphael, chasing him on a motorbike throughout the sewers and streets of NYC.

Ben, is this true?
What the heck kind of resources you guys receive? Are they from a candy wrapper of something?

... She's from France.

Uh, Ben? Is it true that there is a cow helping this rabid fangirl?
What Sewer Bull said.:ohwell:

to my favorite turtle in white....

if you were stranded on a desert island, who and what would you take and why?

TTFN,
Katicus

Oh and BTW if I were you I would SO "accidentally" use bleach in the washer the next time Raph pulls any crap like that on you
Thanks for the advice.:evilgrin:

If I was stranded, I would bring modified Xbox with KROW's flannel shirt as the skin and Dane Cook.

Katie
01-01-2007, 01:00 PM
hehehe

and what did you have for dinner last night?

XERO
01-01-2007, 07:51 PM
hehehe

and what did you have for dinner last night?

Wolf Brand Chili w/ beans and white rice.

The food of champions when it comes to New Year's cookin'.:P

Ra
01-02-2007, 04:04 AM
Glad you liked the picture Benny! Raph wasn't to happy to know you weren't outraged by it :P

So, what are your plans for this year? Rescue a kitty from a tree? Rescue Superman from a tree? Or anything else?

Katie
01-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Wolf Brand Chili w/ beans and white rice.

The food of champions when it comes to New Year's cookin'.:P

hmmmmmmm.....if you like that you should try a big plate of 5-way Skyline Chili.

Any advice for keeping New Year's resolutions?

Sewer Bull
01-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Dear Ben,

I heard you were going to start up a blog, izzat true?

XERO
01-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Glad you liked the picture Benny! Raph wasn't to happy to know you weren't outraged by it :P

So, what are your plans for this year? Rescue a kitty from a tree? Rescue Superman from a tree? Or anything else?

I did that last year. But if I rescue Superman from a tree, he'll have to fly me back down.

Anyways, this year, I plan on coming back to my roots and doing what I loved: representing as the 5th Turtle and resurrecting Benmania.

Any advice for keeping New Year's resolutions?
Yeah... don't make 'em.:P

Dear Ben,

I heard you were going to start up a blog, izzat true?
Didn't really plan on it, but that's not a bad idea. Who knows? The sky is the limit, and I love to fly.;)

Hope those helped you guys. Keep'em coming! :D

Katie
01-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Benny,

Why are boys so goofy?

Spawn Guy
01-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Benster!

Why are girls so snippy?

Katie
01-03-2007, 08:11 AM
^^

It's our hormones....and the fact that once we fall in love with a guy we feel vulnerable....and any little thing that makes us think you are leaving us makes us nervous :)

Hormones suck

Spawn Guy
01-03-2007, 08:29 AM
You know I'd never leave you crazy lady who I am not having second thoughts about.

And for the record, the sight of a cute girl makes all the pressure of everyday life for us guys just drift away and we end up not caring about the world around us since we're concentrating on the part with he cute girl in it, thus not functioning as well as we might , not even realizing we are being goofy.

I concur.

Katie
01-03-2007, 08:35 AM
You know I'd never leave you crazy lady who I am not having second thoughts about.

You're going to get me in trouble :( (for the record, dear love of mine, and you know who you are, I am NOT dating anyone but you)

And for the record, the sight of a cute girl makes all the pressure of everyday life for us guys just drift away and we end up not caring about the world around us since we're concentrating on the part with he cute girl in it, thus not functioning as well as we might , not even realizing we are being goofy.

I concur.

and know in what's going on still doesn't make things easier on me :cry:

Mr. Stay Puft
01-03-2007, 08:41 AM
So what are the turtles and Splinter like when they're drunk? As far as Leo's sake moments, I have a few myself.

XERO
01-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Benny,

Why are boys so goofy?

I blame Canada.

Benster!

Why are girls so snippy?

I blame tampons.

So what are the turtles and Splinter like when they're drunk? As far as Leo's sake moments, I have a few myself.

We might as well do Jackass: Number Three.

A little crazy. :lol:

But that was before Splinter got a little too... uh... Ah, just read the Quickie.

iris
01-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Arghh...!!

What ever happened to my ability to concentrate?

Sewer Bull
01-03-2007, 02:22 PM
But that was before Splinter got a little too... uh... Ah, just read the Quickie.

I think all those quickies would be an awesome blog. Or a myspace. Seriously.

What do you think?

Arghh...!!

It vanished when Ben-Ven appeared in your life.

Katie
01-03-2007, 02:27 PM
"diaries of a mad Ninja Turtle..."

Tampons? seriously? who'da thunk it.....I'm gonna work on that. Maybe I will stop scaring boyfriends away if I fix that :P

OOOOOOOH magic Ben *rubs your bald head* Should I stay or should I go?

XERO
01-03-2007, 08:03 PM
OOOOOOOH magic Ben *rubs your bald head* Should I stay or should I go?

You should go after rubbing my baldness like that. :x :p

Arghh...!!

Er... it went on strike? :ohwell:

Katie
01-03-2007, 08:10 PM
You should go after rubbing my baldness like that. :x :p

:cry:

*runs away for good*

;)

Jester
01-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Dear Benny,
Why won't Amanda Bynes return my phone calls, e-mails, and hand written in blood love letters?

XERO
01-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Katie, that wasn't in the form of a question.:P ;)

Dear Benny,
Why won't Amanda Bynes return my phone calls, e-mails, and hand written in blood love letters?

Because she thinks she's All That and knows What A Girl Wants. I don't know if She's the Man or not, but it doesn't change What I Like About You.:P

Jester
01-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Well played...well played....

Hey,
I recently read that Donatello was Peter Laird's favorite Turtle and that Kevin Eastman was partial to Raphael, how does that make you feel?

XERO
01-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey,
I recently read that Donatello was Peter Laird's favorite Turtle and that Kevin Eastman was partial to Raphael, how does that make you feel?

Well, I heard Tony Jaa thinks I rock and that Chuck Norris thinks I should have a fact list.8)

So, it doesn't faze me a bit. Besides, I'll pwn them all in Call of Duty 3.

Jester
01-03-2007, 09:06 PM
If your bandana was any other color, what color would it be?

XERO
01-03-2007, 09:14 PM
If your bandana was any other color, what color would it be?

Probably brown. But not exactly a good choice since Raph would usually call me a sh**head.

... Crap, he calls me that anyway.:x

Spawn Guy
01-04-2007, 06:46 AM
Dear Benny (can I call you Benny?),

You look tired. Don't you want to ask me a question?

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=17721

:tangel:

Katie
01-04-2007, 07:13 AM
*decides not to run anymore*

Dear Ben.....

I like baldy guys among other things!!! :P

So....why are you so intriguing to me?

XERO
01-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Dear Benny (can I call you Benny?),

You look tired. Don't you want to ask me a question?

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=17721

:tangel:

Go check it out, ya leech.:P:D

*decides not to run anymore*

Dear Ben.....

I like baldy guys among other things!!!

So....why are you so intriguing to me?

Well, besides my baldness, I make you laugh, I make you smile, I'm huggable, I'm lovable; face it, I'm simply irresistible!

I also saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.:P

Katie
01-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Well, besides my baldness, I make you laugh, I make you smile, I'm huggable, I'm lovable; face it, I'm simply irresistible!

I also saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.:P

By golly, you're the perfect man...er...turtle ;)

So.....what's a guy gotta do, to get something to eat around here?

XERO
01-04-2007, 04:40 PM
By golly, you're the perfect man...er...turtle ;)

So.....what's a guy gotta do, to get something to eat around here?

Katie... don't.

*hugs her as sad music plays in the background*

Spawn Guy
01-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Dear Ben,

What was your reaction upon discovering there was indeed no spoon?

XERO
01-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Dear Ben,

What was your reaction upon discovering there was indeed no spoon?

Meh, I didn't really give a fork.

*rimshot*

Death's Head
01-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Benvenuto, that's some mighty weather we've been having, eh?

Katie
01-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Katie... don't.

:-?

I was just pointing out your fine qualities to any lurking female turtles.....and wondering what I should have for dinner.... :)

*thinks about spaghetti and slinks away*

Jester
01-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Katie... don't.

Katie: God, we missed you!
(Jester and Sewer Bull stand at the doorway)
Jester: It's a Kodak moment. He he

Masked Ninja
01-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Probably brown. But not exactly a good choice since Raph would usually call me a sh**head.

... Crap, he calls me that anyway.:xHmph. That explains all the scatological humor when I come over. Too bad he lifts more than me, or I'd attempt to kick his shell.

By the way, it's been entirely too long since we had one of those all-night gaming smashes. The question is how to get Splinter out of the lair... *ponders*

XERO
01-04-2007, 11:28 PM
By the way, it's been entirely too long since we had one of those all-night gaming smashes. The question is how to get Splinter out of the lair... *ponders*

Hit me back when I find a answer to THAT riddle.:ohwell:

Jester
01-04-2007, 11:30 PM
I've got a female pet rat and some TCRI mutagen....;)

XERO
01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Benvenuto, that's some mighty weather we've been having, eh?

Like my brother Mikey said, 'it sucks being cold-blooded.':sick:

And you worry me, Jester.:o

Ra
01-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Ben, two questions -

1) Is Splinter getting lonely?
2) Do you think it is legal to steal from Jester? :|

Oh! And one just popped into my head just now - What is your all-time favorite video game? We all have one, so how about you?

XERO
01-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Ben, two questions -

1) Is Splinter getting lonely?
2) Do you think it is legal to steal from Jester? :|

Oh! And one just popped into my head just now - What is your all-time favorite video game? We all have one, so how about you?

1. As a ninja, being alone is a tactic for ultimate survival. Sure, it's depressing, emotional, and psyhcological. And the fact that we are doomed to solitary under the ground because of our mutant features...

:(

... Crap, it sucks. Not only for us, but mostly for Splinter. I got to say, though, he has a better time dealing with it than the rest of us. But, sometimes, I feel he aches for acceptance more than we do.

Face it: We may look cool, we may be idols, but trust me, this is one fate you do not want to have. Trying to be human when you're a mutant is pure insulting to us. But that's all we know how to live.

So, when it comes to Splinter being lonely... he's not alone in that category. :ohwell:

2. Depends on what you steal. Just don't take his action figures. He'll snap. He's like Michael Jackson turning into that robot in Moonwalker.:o

3. My favorite game of all time is Ninja Gaiden for Xbox. Ryu Hayabusa is my number 1 VG badass.

However...

Kratos is RIGHT behind his tail.8)

Spawn Guy
01-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Dear Ben,

Batman vs Shredder. Who takes it?

XERO
01-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Dear Ben,

Batman vs Shredder. Who takes it?

Hmm, that's interesting.

Since I never had combat with the Bat, I WOULD go with Shredder. I mean, the scars he left me still haunts my soul.

But, there's something about Batman that tells me he could go the distance with Saki.

... Sorry, my ninja side tells me that Shredder would kill him.:P

Sewer Bull
01-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Dear Benvenuto,

will you marry me?

Love,

Cherylin Sarkisian LaPiere

Katie
01-05-2007, 02:31 PM
*facepalm*

Why am I such an idiot the last couple days?

Spawn Guy
01-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Dear Ben,

Superman or The Shredder. Who takes it?

Death's Head
01-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Ben, do you think I'll be a good villain?

XERO
01-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Dear Benvenuto,

will you marry me?

Love,

Only if you marry Mikey, too.:P

*facepalm*

Why am I such an idiot the last couple days?

Eh, must've been something in the atmosphere. That's why you must always carry a gas mask.

Dear Ben,

Superman or The Shredder. Who takes it?

Superman. Shredder can't fly.:P

Ben, do you think I'll be a good villain?

A 'good' villain?!

LOLOLOL!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spawn Guy
01-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Dear Ben,

How much would you're shell fetch on the black market?

Just Curious

Sewer Bull
01-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Only if you marry Mikey, too.:P

But technically, wouldn't be that a bigamy?

... wait. :|

Oh snap. You wise little chelonian. I have to seize you to my love nest.

Love,

Death's Head
01-06-2007, 02:34 PM
I meant good as in, effective. But seeing as how you're one of the turtles, I doubt you would say anything remotely flattering.

Spawn Guy
01-06-2007, 02:57 PM
It looked like your MOM dude, ahahahaha!

Ra
01-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Ben,
Dang, you guys really have it tough :( *hugs you all* Don't worry, I've put together a little something your way to ease the pain :) You are all our heroes, and don't you forget that, ya hear :D

By the way, would I make a good Supervillain Huntress? :|

<3

Ra~

XERO
01-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Ben,
Dang, you guys really have it tough :( *hugs you all* Don't worry, I've put together a little something your way to ease the pain :) You are all our heroes, and don't you forget that, ya hear :D

By the way, would I make a good Supervillain Huntress? :|

<3

Ra~

Thanks Ra.:)

As for the Supervillian Huntress thing, I don't know. After all, there are Supervillian-Huntress Hunters.:|

Dear Ben,

How much would you're shell fetch on the black market?

Just Curious

As much as it would on eBay. 12 bucks.

Death's Head
01-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Ben,

What is the greatest threat you've ever faced?

XERO
01-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Ben,

What is the greatest threat you've ever faced?

Not being able to defeat Michelangelo in a spar.

Call him what you want, be he is my greatest threat. I mean, there are times when I can almost take on Leo, but I get completely dominated by Mikey. There are rare occasions when I get lucky, but when it comes to consistency, I fail.

Eventually, the extra training sessions with Leo will pay off, and one day, I'll beat him for sure.

Death's Head
01-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Not being able to defeat Michelangelo in a spar.

Call him what you want, be he is my greatest threat. I mean, there are times when I can almost take on Leo, but I get completely dominated by Mikey. There are rare occasions when I get lucky, but when it comes to consistency, I fail.

Eventually, the extra training sessions with Leo will pay off, and one day, I'll beat him for sure.

With practice makes perfect. None-the-less, I have two questions if you don't mind.

1. Why did you laugh after I asked you if I was going to be a good villain?
2. Did you like Shredder better as a human, or Ultrom?

XERO
01-07-2007, 08:07 PM
1. Why did you laugh after I asked you if I was going to be a good villain?
2. Did you like Shredder better as a human, or Ultrom?

1. The irony, my friend. The irony. :D

2. I like him better dead, but that's just me.:ohwell: :roll:

Sewer Bull
01-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Ben,

who was your fave driver in Mario Kart?

Spawn Guy
01-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Dear Ben,

What do you want on your sandwich? The sky's the limit, so go nuts.

XERO
01-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Ben,

who was your fave driver in Mario Kart?

Toad is the master.8)

Dear Ben,

What do you want on your sandwich? The sky's the limit, so go nuts.

I want smothered pork chops on my sandwich, with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.

Spawn Guy
01-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Dear Ben,

And for dessert?

Katie
01-08-2007, 03:06 PM
How do you like your Waffle House Hash Browns?

I personally go for scattered smothered covered and chunked.... :D

XERO
01-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Dear Ben,

And for dessert?

American Pie.8) ;)

How do you like your Waffle House Hash Browns?

Not really a Hasher, but if I should pick it, with a little ketchup and a dash of cheddar.

Jester
01-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Dear Ben,
You think I could beat you as Yoshi in Mario Kart?

XERO
01-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Dear Ben,
You think I could beat you as Yoshi in Mario Kart?

I would say 'No', but then I'd be telling the truth.:ohwell:

Ra
01-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Dear Ben,

Can I train under your greatnessness of gaming?

Love,

The obessive fan boy

Aignatius
01-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Dear Ben,

I'm going to be dining with polite company.

What is the best way to:
1) eat an oreo
2) eat an olive
3) make a martini?

Thanks! :)

XERO
01-09-2007, 11:57 PM
Dear Ben,

Can I train under your greatnessness of gaming?

Love,

The obessive fan boy

Be sure to bring plenty of notebook paper and a MadKat controller for every system.:)

Dear Ben,

I'm going to be dining with polite company.

What is the best way to:
1) eat an oreo
2) eat an olive
3) make a martini?

Thanks!

1. With milk.
2. With oil.:P
3. With Jack Black.

Aignatius
01-10-2007, 09:11 AM
1. With milk.
2. With oil.:P
3. With Jack Black.

Ah.Thanks!

Now, I hope I don't get them mixed up... :oops:

Sewer Bull
01-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Toad is the master.8)

*highfives Ben*

The only guy with whom I managed to win all the cups.

Spawn Guy
01-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Dear Ben,

Can you go to my thread and ask a question? I needs some love.

Sewer Bull
01-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Dear Ben,

Why is Spawny so emo?

Spawn Guy
01-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Dear Ben,

There's this...lets call him a bovine (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/member.php?u=1524), who's always there for me. He's like my rock, but I'm scared to death of loosing him if I try to be...more than friends?

Should I go for it or not?

Death's Head
01-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Yo Ben, how much money do you have on you?

Katie
01-10-2007, 05:52 PM
hey THAT's a good question....where DO you keep your money...and how do you get it...and *takes a breath* that question haunts so many.....

XERO
01-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Dear Ben,

Can you go to my thread and ask a question? I needs some love.

I got a couple in mind...:D

Dear Ben,

Why is Spawny so emo?

Could it be the black nail polish?:ohwell:

Dear Ben,

There's this...lets call him a bovine, who's always there for me. He's like my rock, but I'm scared to death of loosing him if I try to be...more than friends?

Should I go for it or not?

Don't have a bull. Have a cow!:x

Yo Ben, how much money do you have on you?
hey THAT's a good question....where DO you keep your money...and how do you get it...and *takes a breath* that question haunts so many.....

We rob from the rich and give to the poor.

In other words, we keep it and get April and Casey to buy stuff for us.:|

Also, I can make a fortune in online videogame tournaments.8)

MadPirateBunny
01-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Dear Ben,

Where do baby turtles come from?

XERO
01-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Dear Ben,

Where do baby turtles come from?

From FedEx.

And on certain occasions, the moon.

Katie
01-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Dear Benny,

What IS the perfect food?

Death's Head
01-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Ben, is Pluto a planet?

The Stryker
01-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Why are so many people here big p*ssies that can't own up to their word?

Not directed at you bro, you know I got mad love for ya.

Katie
01-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Hey Bennnnnnnnn!!!!

Tired of ice yet?

:D

MadPirateBunny
01-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Dear Ben,

What's ice got to do with it?

Sewer Bull
01-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Dear Ben,

what's love got to do with it?

MadPirateBunny
01-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Dear Ben,

Why is everyone so obsessed with love?

Sewer Bull
01-17-2007, 12:43 PM
Dear Ben,

what is love?

Ra
01-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Dear Ben,

Do you know if you are in love with love?

XERO
01-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Answers galore!:D

Dear Benny,

What IS the perfect food?
To me, baked chicken and rice with cream of chicken. Can't get any better than that.

Ben, is Pluto a planet?
No, silly. He's a dog.

Why are so many people here big p*ssies that can't own up to their word?
Don't really know, dude. Maybe they haven't a clue. Or maybe they're just afraid of the outcome.

Hey Bennnnnnnnn!!!!

Tired of ice yet?
I'm stuck at home. What do you think? :P

Dear Ben,

What's ice got to do with it?
Ice Turner. :lol:

Dear Ben,

what's love got to do with it?
Lots and lots of gas for your car.

Dear Ben,

Why is everyone so obsessed with love?
Because love is so obsessed with everyone.

Dear Ben,

what is love?
Shopping at the mall, and buying NOTHING.:P

Dear Ben,

Do you know if you are in love with love?
Would you hate me if I was?:cry:

Spawn Guy
01-18-2007, 09:40 AM
Dear Ben,

Sick of answering questions yet?

Katie
01-18-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm stuck at home. What do you think?

*Secretly unloads all the video games in the world to keep you occupied*

How come YOU get ice way down there...and I get bubkis? I NEED some snow :D :P

ok...I know the ice isn't that great...but I'm tired of 70 degrees one day...hellacious rain storms....then 15 degrees the next. :dead:

XERO
01-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Dear Ben,

Sick of answering questions yet?

No, thanks to Bengay.

How come YOU get ice way down there...and I get bubkis? I NEED some snow.

What the heck is a bubki? Is that related to a Spevial? ;) :P

Sewer Bull
01-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Ben,

would you hate me if I worked at the restaurant that serves turtle soup?

Katie
01-18-2007, 01:26 PM
What the heck is a bubki? Is that related to a Spevial? ;) :P

Bubkis is the Spevial's more dangerous evolved form. It's what you get when a Coll is mutated. :P

What if the restaurant Bull worked at also served Prime Rib...would he be a cannibal?

Sewer Bull
01-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Ben,

why people don't want to talk with me on Skype? Izzat my accent or something?

Lady Venus
01-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Dear Ben,

What job do you see yourself having?

Spawn Guy
01-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Dear Ben,

Those...things on your butts...those are tails right?

Katie
01-18-2007, 03:48 PM
hey Ben...

I notice Spawny is staring pretty hard at the rear section of your shell....want I should rough him up a bit for ya?

Sewer Bull
01-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Dear Ben,

why are both Spawny and Katie driving me crazy? I'm feeling double guilty because of that.

Katie
01-18-2007, 04:12 PM
dear Ben,

Tell Bull not to worry....I'll be sweet as pie fom now on...I didn't realize I was being bad :(

Spawn Guy
01-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Dear Ben,

Is it wrong to want Bull so bad I would gladly kill Katie so there was no one in my way?

Sewer Bull
01-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Dear Ben,

do you think that such a humble mammal like me deserves such a divine being like Spawny?

Spawn Guy
01-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Dear Ben, be honest...

http://www.spawn.com/comics/Spawn/monthly/images/spawn_comic_cover_077_cl.jpg
Too much?

XERO
01-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Ben,

would you hate me if I worked at the restaurant that serves turtle soup?
Dude... I work at the place that serve cheeseburgers. :|

What if the restaurant Bull worked at also served Prime Rib...would he be a cannibal?
No, he'd be insured.

Ben,

why people don't want to talk with me on Skype? Izzat my accent or something?
I dunno whadda 'Skype' iz, yo. But doyaself a favah and fugghedaboudit.

Dear Ben,

What job do you see yourself having?
A odd job.

Dear Ben,

Those...things on your butts...those are tails right?
... Maybe. If the Price is Right.

hey Ben...

I notice Spawny is staring pretty hard at the rear section of your shell....want I should rough him up a bit for ya?
... Maybe. If the Price is Right. :P

Dear Ben,

why are both Spawny and Katie driving me crazy? I'm feeling double guilty because of that.
It's part of your prison sentence. Get used to it, Bullster.

dear Ben,

Tell Bull not to worry....I'll be sweet as pie fom now on...I didn't realize I was being bad.
Bull, Katie said not to worry and because you're sweet, she wants to buy you a pie. SWEET.

Er... wait...:-?

Second batch comin' up!

XERO
01-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Dear Ben,

Is it wrong to want Bull so bad I would gladly kill Katie so there was no one in my way?
Yes. You mess with Katie, you mess with me.:x

Dear Ben,

do you think that such a humble mammal like me deserves such a divine being like Spawny?
Dude... Katie made you a PIE!:x :x :P

And Spawny, that picture looks like you're trying too hard to be the next American Idol.

No, it's fine.:P

MadPirateBunny
01-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Dear Ben, be honest...

Does this make his butt look big?

XERO
01-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Dear Ben, be honest...

Does this make his butt look big?

If his butt, you mean his head, then yeah.

Ra
01-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Dear Ben,

Do you like butts and can not lie?

Katie
01-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Dear Ben,

:o :o Really! Me an your man are jus' friends!!!

Yes. You mess with Katie, you mess with me. :x

awww :goofygri: Bennie's my hero tonight

jus' remember Spawny, it's not Bull or Ben you gotta watch out for where I'm concerned.....it's Homicide ;)

Why do I have that affect on guys???

MadPirateBunny
01-19-2007, 12:23 AM
Dear Ben,

Why does Katie have that affect on guys?

Ra
01-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Dear Ben,

Am I cool? I try to be cool yet I seem to get egged once every two days :cry:

From the Dragon Mistress Above

XERO
01-19-2007, 07:51 AM
Dear Ben,

Do you like butts and can not lie?
Not a baboon's. And that's no lie.

Why do I have that affect on guys???
Dear Ben,

Why does Katie have that affect on guys?

It's all because of a simple touch of human accumulation. :D

Dear Ben,

Am I cool? I try to be cool yet I seem to get egged once every two days

From the Dragon Mistress Above
Of course you're cool. But with great coolness, comes great responsibility.

Katie
01-19-2007, 08:23 AM
So, Dear Ben-ven o mine,

The weather man says I will be getting an ice storm tomorrow night....

any advice to keep me sane?

Sewer Bull
01-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Dear Ben,

why is my mind able to turn everything that Katie says into some pretty low dirty puns? :|

Spawn Guy
01-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Dear Ben,

What do you do when it's labour day?

Death's Head
01-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Dear Ben, for what pizza company do you and your brothers call to receive said food?

Ra
01-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Dear Ben,

Do you ever forget to bring a towel to anywhere that is wet?

From,
Towlie

Katie
01-19-2007, 08:19 PM
uhhhhh OMG....Ben....

Am I seeing things or is that a talking towel?

XERO
01-19-2007, 09:58 PM
So, Dear Ben-ven o mine,

The weather man says I will be getting an ice storm tomorrow night....

any advice to keep me sane?

Er... Be cool? Chill out? Ice Ice Baby?:ohwell:

Dear Ben,

why is my mind able to turn everything that Katie says into some pretty low dirty puns?

Maybe your milk 'curdled.'

Dear Ben,

What do you do when it's labour day?

I play Paperboy.

Dear Ben, for what pizza company do you and your brothers call to receive said food?

Pizza Hut, since they're pretty much our sponsors.

Dear Ben,

Do you ever forget to bring a towel to anywhere that is wet?

From,
Towlie

Towlie, you're high. Don't forget to go to rehab.:roll:

uhhhhh OMG....Ben....

Am I seeing things or is that a talking towel?

Towels aren't the same anymore. Now they won't shut up.:x

Ra
01-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Dear Ben,

...Towlie just asked me if you wanna get high with him -_-;

Is it legal to burn smart towels now days?

Many wishes - Ra

XERO
01-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Dear Ben,

...Towelie just asked me if you wanna get high with him -_-;

Is it legal to burn smart towels now days?

Many wishes - Ra

1. Tell 'Bowelie' I said no.

2. Only if they smart-talk.

Katie
01-21-2007, 10:39 AM
hullo ben

It's cold and icy and...well, good thing I still have power.

I've been so bored that I started cooking....and ended up with about 20 loaves of all different kinds of breads. Want some?

XERO
01-23-2007, 08:38 PM
hullo ben

It's cold and icy and...well, good thing I still have power.

I've been so bored that I started cooking....and ended up with about 20 loaves of all different kinds of breads. Want some?

You have any French toast made in Japan by a German?

Katie
01-24-2007, 07:47 AM
I have Amish bread made in the Bible belt by a Catholic ;)

What is the greatest thing you have seen so far this year?

MadPirateBunny
01-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Dear Ben

I'm confused. What can I do to make it less so?

Death's Head
01-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Ben, are you thinking of taking up acting?

XERO
01-24-2007, 09:43 PM
I have Amish bread made in the Bible belt by a Catholic ;)

What is the greatest thing you have seen so far this year?

My first paycheck.:P

Dear Ben

I'm confused. What can I do to make it less so?

Pickle of a Bugs Bunny carshipenny:sleep: .

Ben, are you thinking of taking up acting?

My whole life is an act. I'm the lost masterpiece.

MadPirateBunny
01-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Dear Ben,

What?

On another note, I stole my neighbors bathtub gnome but all he does is sing odd songs about bubbles and the different uses of soaps. Can I get him to clean or do I just stick the soap in his mouth?

Ra
01-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Dear Ben,

Right now I am facing down the end of a gun with two highly dangerous bank robbers and a drunk clown. Is now a good time to brake out into a broadway musical number in order to escape?

Shaking like mad,
Ra

MadPirateBunny
01-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Dear Bennnn,

I have tooo much tooo drunk today. An the lady behine the bar ith lookeen at me oddd. Ith now a bad time fer donutth?

Gotta know fatht,
Clown

Death's Head
01-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Ben, will you and your brothers go to the WWE to fued with the Spirit Squad?

XERO
01-29-2007, 08:15 AM
Dear Ben,

What?

On another note, I stole my neighbors bathtub gnome but all he does is sing odd songs about bubbles and the different uses of soaps. Can I get him to clean or do I just stick the soap in his mouth?

Just make him drop the darn soap. That'll teach him a lesson.:evilgrin:

Dear Ben,

Right now I am facing down the end of a gun with two highly dangerous bank robbers and a drunk clown. Is now a good time to brake out into a broadway musical number in order to escape?

Shaking like mad,
Ra

Unless you want to get shot in a musical order, I suggest you just give them what they want. Or wait until me and my brothers arrive. You can always Count On Us. ;) 8)

Dear Bennnn,

I have tooo much tooo drunk today. An the lady behine the bar ith lookeen at me oddd. Ith now a bad time fer donutth?

Gotta know fatht,
Clown
01-25-2007 12:28 AM

Er... *tilts his head to the side*

Go home, clown.:|

Ben, will you and your brothers go to the WWE to fued with the Spirit Squad?

Unfortunately, due to their recent disbandment, we have no desire to feud with them.

Now, the Brothers of Destruction on the other hand...:evilgrin:

Katie
01-29-2007, 10:22 AM
((so, you got a new job?? YAY!!!))

Ben....Where do you guys get your electricity....and who pays the bill?

Spider
01-29-2007, 01:48 PM
Is it true that Michealangelo is a pothead?

XERO
01-30-2007, 08:33 PM
((so, you got a new job?? YAY!!!))

Ben....Where do you guys get your electricity....and who pays the bill?

I know Raiden personally.8) :P

Is it true that Michealangelo is a pothead?

More like a butt-head.

*rimshot*

Shut up, dude, before I headbutt you!

Death's Head
01-31-2007, 01:07 PM
Ben, have you ever been abducted by Greys?

XERO
02-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Ben, have you ever been abducted by Greys?

I plead the 5th Turtle Amendment.:|

Katie
02-06-2007, 05:53 AM
So......ever think about making your own movie....since they left you out again?

XERO
02-07-2007, 08:47 AM
So......ever think about making your own movie....since they left you out again?

Meh, it would basically be Pure Pwnage but starring me and over 90 minutes long.:P

Spawn Guy
02-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Dear Ben,

If you were burning to death, which of your brothers would you expect to try and put you out?

XERO
02-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Dear Ben,

If you were burning to death, which of your brothers would you expect to try and put you out?

The one that set me ON fire.

Ra
02-08-2007, 04:45 AM
Dear Ben,

What do you see for in a good TV show?

From Ra

Katie
02-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Meh, it would basically be Pure Pwnage but starring me and over 90 minutes long.:P

and a follow up question....

does it burn you that your brothers get the spotlight? Or is it one of those things where you see it as a blessing that you remain private?

XERO
02-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Dear Ben,

What do you see for in a good TV show?

From Ra

Something that will move me towards the TV (televison sucks nowadays).:roll:

does it burn you that your brothers get the spotlight? Or is it one of those things where you see it as a blessing that you remain private?

It's like the powers of Spider-Man: A gift and a curse. I don't get the exposure that I want (and in most cases need), but I also get a different perspective of the price of fame.

It'd be different and much worse if I only got the spotlight and my brothers were in the shadows.

Scary thought.

Death's Head
02-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Ben, what did you do for Valentine's Day?

XERO
02-17-2007, 10:18 AM
Ben, what did you do for Valentine's Day?

Made a mistake and tried to cop a feel from April.

Damn near died.

Spawn Guy
02-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Dear Ben,

You live in a sewer...

How in the hell do you keep that mask so white?

Sewer Bull
02-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Dear Ben,

Raph told me you wear white because you're still a virgin. Is that true?

Ra
02-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Dear Ben,

Is it true that the internet is REALLY meant for porn?

~Ra

XERO
02-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Dear Ben,

You live in a sewer...

How in the hell do you keep that mask so white?

It's really a sock, and I have PLENTY of 'em.

Dear Ben,

Raph told me you wear white because you're still a virgin. Is that true?

Ah, Raph's a male slut. That's why his mask is red.

Dear Ben,

Is it true that the internet is REALLY meant for porn?

~Ra

Are you watching it right now?:P

Katie
02-21-2007, 05:43 AM
so, if you're virgin white and Raph's slut red, what does that make the other guys?

XERO
02-21-2007, 11:00 AM
so, if you're virgin white and Raph's slut red, what does that make the other guys?

They're all gigilos.

Ra
02-22-2007, 03:34 AM
But then what does that make April and Casey? :ohwell:

And Benny? I'm having trouble with my homework. Can you find someone to do it for me? *big puppy dog eyes*

XERO
02-22-2007, 10:44 AM
But then what does that make April and Casey? :ohwell:

And Benny? I'm having trouble with my homework. Can you find someone to do it for me? *big puppy dog eyes*

1. The people that watch.:|

2. Tell her I'm busy.

Sewer Bull
02-24-2007, 01:41 AM
What was the last game you beat?

XERO
02-24-2007, 10:10 AM
What was the last game you beat?

God of War. I've now gotten the second game pre-ordered and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival.8) :D

Ra
03-18-2007, 12:56 AM
Dear Ben-Ven,

What do you recommend to convince someone that violence isn't the answer?

XERO
03-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Dear Ben-Ven,

What do you recommend to convince someone that violence isn't the answer?

Have them buy and listen to the controversial hip-hop album N.W.A. Ninjas Wit Attitude.

Crazy stuff on there.:o

Leonardo_
03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Hello Ben,

what do you think about your beloved little clone-sister? :D

See ya

Leonardo the 2nd

XERO
03-20-2007, 08:02 AM
Hello Ben,

what do you think about your beloved little clone-sister? :D

See ya

Leonardo the 2nd

That I miss her and that she should return to the lair so I can have company torturing Raph.

shellofinsanity
03-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Why cant the foot ninja's sowrds ever cut dons bo in half?

Sewer Bull
03-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Dear Ben,

Raph told me that you, Don and Leo are clearly overcompensating some of your anatomical inaccuracies with the length of your weapons. Then he mentioned something about him having sais and snickered.

What could have he meant by that?

XERO
03-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Why cant the foot ninja's sowrds ever cut dons bo in half?

Because Don's bo is really, really hard.

Er...:| :| :| :|

Dear Ben,

Raph told me that you, Don and Leo are clearly overcompensating some of your anatomical inaccuracies with the length of your weapons. Then he mentioned something about him having sais and snickered.

What could have he meant by that?

I guess he just prefers poking over thrusting and puncturing.

Me? I'm a stabbing guy myself.

Sewer Bull
03-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Dear Ben,

who's going to make it to 3,000 sooner - you or me?

Love,

Your Posting Rival

Death's Head
03-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Oh, hey Bull, are you saddened that Leonidas was slayed while fighting the Persians?

Another thing, you and all of your allies would fair better than the Spartans, right?

Jade Green
03-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Dear Ben,

Whats the difference between... uhm... ehm... never mind.

Ra
03-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Dear Ben,

I hate life. Life sucks. Life is da poo. What should I do?

From,
The Emo Kid.

Magdolin
03-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Would you like my music if i could play like a pro?
Would you like my many,many toys of the TMNT?
Would you RP with me?
Would you talk to me online?
My screen name is: noodle54gorilla. Just like that:)

shellofinsanity
03-21-2007, 09:24 PM
dear ben,

when don thinks about april, do yall hear him?

Ra
03-23-2007, 05:20 AM
Dear Ben,

What do you recommend to get a laugh out of life?

~The Depressed Emo-Guy from the Corner

XERO
03-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Answers in bold.

Dear Ben,

who's going to make it to 3,000 sooner - you or me?

Love,

Your Posting Rival
Rival? We're not exactly North Carolina and Duke here, or even Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak.

You know I am anyway.:P

Oh, hey Bull, are you saddened that Leonidas was slayed while fighting the Persians?

Another thing, you and all of your allies would fair better than the Spartans, right?
Kratos would kick Leonidas' butt.

Dear Ben,

Whats the difference between... uhm... ehm... never mind.
I'm a ninja.

Dear Ben,

I hate life. Life sucks. Life is da poo. What should I do?

From,
The Emo Kid.
First, don't ever say 'da poo.' Second, play Guitar Hero. Problem solved. :D

Would you like my music if i could play like a pro?
I like any music that has a catchy beat and tune.
Would you like my many,many toys of the TMNT?
Do you have Ace Duck?
Would you RP with me?
I'm not really and RPG person, which is weird because I do that every time I log on. But on a whole, RPG's are not really my style. Sorry about that. Maybe one day.
Would you talk to me online?
My screen name is: noodle54gorilla. Just like that
Whenever I get a chance. Just don't discourage yourself if I don't pop up. I lead a busy life and my computer sucks, so you'll have to be patient.

dear ben,

when don thinks about april, do yall hear him?
Not as much as we smell him.:sick:

Dear Ben,

What do you recommend to get a laugh out of life?

~The Depressed Emo-Guy from the Corner
Buy a balloon that has a picture of the Trix Bunny trying to choke a cow. Then play Guitar Hero II. Gets ya every time when you're going for Free Bird. :lol:

Jade Green
03-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Dear Ben,

Ninja nothing. I can throw you across the room with out even touching you. Now for my question: Does splinter know what you did?

Love always,

Randi ...that OTHER other turtle

XERO
03-24-2007, 10:09 AM
Dear Ben,

Ninja nothing. I can throw you across the room with out even touching you. Now for my question: Does splinter know what you did?

Love always,

Randi ...that OTHER other turtle

I don't even know what I did.:-?

*tilts his head*

Ra
03-25-2007, 05:34 AM
Ben,

Raph told me to give you this message in order to jolt your memory-

Ya know Ben...THAT thing we did with the pizza pie and the pop tarts and the microwave that we still have to replace.

I honestly don't want to know what the hell you guys did...

~Ra

Jade Green
03-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Dear Ben,

Heh, heh, heh...

I'm not psychic for nothin'...

Why do they never show you in the movies or chartoons anyways? They never show me because of how badly Mei Pei Chi faired... besides, Eastman and laird are scared of me, I think.

Randi

XERO
03-26-2007, 10:55 AM
Ben,

Raph told me to give you this message in order to jolt your memory-

Ya know Ben...THAT thing we did with the pizza pie and the pop tarts and the microwave that we still have to replace.

I honestly don't want to know what the hell you guys did...

~Ra

Yeah, that was pure classic comedy there, dudette. Made me almost soil my shell!

Mikey, don't make me slap you. And Ra, tell Raph that he can say goodbye to his Spawn DVD.:evilgrin:

Dear Ben,

Heh, heh, heh...

I'm not psychic for nothin'...

Why do they never show you in the movies or chartoons anyways? They never show me because of how badly Mei Pei Chi faired... besides, Eastman and laird are scared of me, I think.

Randi

Face it. They don't show me because if they did, it would create even more success than they can handle, and they would tragically fall.

TMNT is the Mike Tyson of the genre, and I'm Don friggin' King.:roll:

End egotistical phase.

Jade Green
03-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Dear Raph,

You hear that? Not only is he going to destroy your fave DVD but he says he's better than you too.

That demon on your shoulder,

Randi.

Ben,

Are you sure? because Raph always told me a different reason.

Randi

Ra
03-27-2007, 02:05 AM
Ben,

Place ONE slimey green finger on MY DVD and YOU are going to be DEAD!!!!!

GIVE ME BACK MY KEYBOARD RAPH!

NO! I'M NOT DONE YET! I NEED TO- NRG!

YES YOU ARE! GET YOUR OWN COMPUTER!

BITE ME! :x

DON'T TEMPT ME!!!! :x
=================================================

*ahem* Sorry for that! Raph has gone to get his own computer. I hope... :sweatdro:

Ra, you suck

Quiet you... :evil:

Jade Green
03-28-2007, 12:25 AM
.... okay...

Sewer Bull
03-28-2007, 04:15 AM
Hey Ben,

I talked with Ra and we think that she's like Rocko, because she's a wallaby from Australia and has toads for next-door neihgbours. Meanwhile, I'm Heffer for obvious reasons.

And then, you're Filburt... for obvious reasons as well.

And now we have to find you Doc Hutchinson so that you could lay eggs.

XERO
03-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Poor, stupid, Raphael.

Dear Raph,

You hear that? Not only is he going to destroy your fave DVD but he says he's better than you too.

That demon on your shoulder,

Randi.

Ben,

Are you sure? because Raph always told me a different reason.

Randi

Raph is retarded.:roll:

Ben,

Place ONE slimey green finger on MY DVD and YOU are going to be DEAD!!!!!

GIVE ME BACK MY KEYBOARD RAPH!

NO! I'M NOT DONE YET! I NEED TO- NRG!
YES YOU ARE! GET YOUR OWN COMPUTER!

BITE ME!

DON'T TEMPT ME!!!!
=================================================

*ahem* Sorry for that! Raph has gone to get his own computer. I hope...

Ra, you suck

Quiet you...

I say you bite him, Ms. Tyson.

Hey Ben,

I talked with Ra and we think that she's like Rocko, because she's a wallaby from Australia and has toads for next-door neihgbours. Meanwhile, I'm Heffer for obvious reasons.

And then, you're Filburt... for obvious reasons as well.

And now we have to find you Doc Hutchinson so that you could lay eggs.
Er... lay eggs? Are you callin' me some kind of Yoshi or something? *sticks his tongue out and eats a bird flying by*
...Silence, you.

Death's Head
03-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Mr. Benvenuto,

Would a man be a certified homosexual if he watched Oprah?

Sewer Bull
03-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Dear Ben,

Mikey told me that Raph likes watching Oprah. Could you confirm? And does it mean Raph is...?

Love,

Raph's Boy

Jade Green
03-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Dear Ben,

Mikey told me that you watch Oprah with Raph, does this mean that you are... too?

Love,

Jade

Ra
03-29-2007, 02:25 AM
Dear Ben,

Leo told me that you, Mike, and Raph all watch Oprah together while crying and eating packet after packet of Doritos. Does this mean that you guys are....?

~Ra.

Magdolin
03-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Hey, hey. I have a question! It's kind of a dumb question but, would you and your brothers accept me? would you guys like it if i sang you to sleep?

Sewer Bull
04-01-2007, 03:39 AM
One of your brothers told me that you tried to play Mario Kart 64 while drunk last night. And you got motion sick. Is that true?

Jade Green
04-01-2007, 04:59 PM
I think we might have scared him away.

No wait, never mind; he's just got a hangover.

Revan
04-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Are the turtles warm blooded? How do they survive the winter in the sewers of New York?

Ra
04-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Beny-boo,

I wuv you. Will you be my VALINTINE?!

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/193/9/f/Vincent_Valentine__finished__by_crystalmyst.jpg

Wuv,

Your numbuh 1 fangirl ^_^

Magdolin
04-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Hey, hey. How many Michelangelo's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Jade Green
04-06-2007, 11:40 AM
One, you just need Don to fix it afterwards.

Magdolin
04-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Does Mikey sing? Cause i heard him and he sounds bad, i mean really bad. It's like this: ~Oooohhhhh MIKEEEEEYYYYY!!!! YOU'LL ALWAYS REMEBER THIIIIIIIIISSSSS~

Spawn Guy
04-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Dear Ben,

You aren't ready! You're impatient and hot tempered, and more importantly I'm better than you.

Ra
04-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Ben,

Err...I was attacked outside of the shops this morning by a group of rabid fan girls. They were kind of...looking for you. I think you'd better brace yourself for that "5th Turtle Mania" you have been looking forward to for all of these years.

-- Donatello

Jade Green
04-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Dear Ben and co.,

Fifth Turtle Mania? Yeesh, I dunno about that, you see how they treated that other 'fifth turtle'? Maybe it was because that one was foreign and female... well, not so much female, then again. Maybe the fangirls felt threatened?

I'm not threatning, am i?

Randi

Spike Spiegel
04-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Hey Ben, are you gonna finish that pizza??

Ra
04-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Benny~~

We r going 2 find ur home 2night & destroy u completely so then there will only b 4 ninja trtlez to remember LOL

xXxXx, Rabid n00b Fan Girls

XERO
04-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Sorry I took so long. Been sick.:dead:

Mr. Benvenuto,

Would a man be a certified homosexual if he watched Oprah?
Call Rosie O'Donnell and ask him.

Dear Ben,

Mikey told me that Raph likes watching Oprah. Could you confirm? And does it mean Raph is...?

Love,

Raph's Boy
What Mikey didn't tell you is that Raph also watches Jerry Springer, and claims he can be a heck of a transvestite.

Dear Ben,

Mikey told me that you watch Oprah with Raph, does this mean that you are... too?

Love,

Jade
I'm not an avid Oprah watcher like Raph is, but I do occasionally. But there's no way in shell I'm what you think I am.

Dear Ben,

Leo told me that you, Mike, and Raph all watch Oprah together while crying and eating packet after packet of Doritos. Does this mean that you guys are....?

~Ra.
I only cried because Mike ate all of the Doritos. I LOVE Doritos.:cry:

Hey, hey. I have a question! It's kind of a dumb question but, would you and your brothers accept me? would you guys like it if i sang you to sleep?
Bring plenty of Doritos, and Raph likes the Thong Song. :P

Are the turtles warm blooded? How do they survive the winter in the sewers of New York?
I would say Mikey's breath, but that's too graphic.

XERO
04-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Second batch!8)

Beny-boo,

I wuv you. Will you be my VALINTINE?!

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/193/9/f/Vincent_Valentine__finished__by_crystalmyst.jpg

Wuv,

Your numbuh 1 fangirl ^_^
Er... it's April. There's always next year, though. Don't kill me.:|

Hey, hey. How many Michelangelo's does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Darn it, Jade Green beat me to it. :lol:

Does Mikey sing? Cause i heard him and he sounds bad, i mean really bad. It's like this: ~Oooohhhhh MIKEEEEEYYYYY!!!! YOU'LL ALWAYS REMEBER THIIIIIIIIISSSSS~
...You're tryin' to torture me, are you? I'd rather hear a cow die than that catastrophic death horn.:dead:

Dear Ben,

You aren't ready! You're impatient and hot tempered, and more importantly I'm better than you.
Voltron, is that you?

Ben,

Err...I was attacked outside of the shops this morning by a group of rabid fan girls. They were kind of...looking for you. I think you'd better brace yourself for that "5th Turtle Mania" you have been looking forward to for all of these years.

-- Donatello
In the words of Borat: "Very niiiiice."

Dear Ben and co.,

Fifth Turtle Mania? Yeesh, I dunno about that, you see how they treated that other 'fifth turtle'? Maybe it was because that one was foreign and female... well, not so much female, then again. Maybe the fangirls felt threatened?

I'm not threatning, am i?

Randi
Hey... what are you doing with that rope?! HEY!!!

Hey Ben, are you gonna finish that pizza??
Are you gonna finish that lubricant??

Benny~~

We r going 2 find ur home 2night & destroy u completely so then there will only b 4 ninja trtlez to remember LOL

xXxXx, Rabid n00b Fan Girls
Don't make me call Jeremy and fpsDoug and teach you noobs how to type. lol rofl lollerskates lollercoaster lolbridge lmao... noobs.

Katie
04-09-2007, 06:05 PM
hey Ben! Sorry to hear you were sick :(

Could you use a slightly rumpled bodyguard girl to help fend off that HUGE ass fangirl mob I just squeezed my way through? I think I can take a few dozen of them before I have to lay my life down :P

Sunshine
04-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Do you ever get tired of answering nearly endless questions?

Magdolin
04-09-2007, 09:21 PM
aww...poor you. I bet that was bad. I mean, it is for me, i hate it.
Would you like to watch a vid my sis made? It's really good. It's the first link thats under my signature. Click it and it will take you to it.

Sewer Bull
04-10-2007, 03:05 AM
I'd rather hear a cow die

Much love to you too, sweetie.

Jade Green
04-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Hey... what are you doing with that rope?! HEY!!!

Hush... we don't want to scare the roaches... they're intricate to my plan. Now that you're all better, this will work perfectly! Muahahahahahha

Katie
04-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Bennnnnn! I'm scared! Why are there so many ROACHES around??? *shivers uncontrollably*

XERO
04-13-2007, 08:40 AM
hey Ben! Sorry to hear you were sick :(

Could you use a slightly rumpled bodyguard girl to help fend off that HUGE ass fangirl mob I just squeezed my way through? I think I can take a few dozen of them before I have to lay my life down :P

How much does that pay? :P

Do you ever get tired of answering nearly endless questions?

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

... Er, whazzaere... what?

aww...poor you. I bet that was bad. I mean, it is for me, i hate it.
Would you like to watch a vid my sis made? It's really good. It's the first link thats under my signature. Click it and it will take you to it.

Will do. Thanks. In the meantime, go watch the TMNT movie and marvel at my absence.:P

Bennnnnn! I'm scared! Why are there so many ROACHES around??? *shivers uncontrollably*

Should I send an S.O.S. to Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith?

"I make this look good."

Magdolin
04-13-2007, 08:44 AM
Aww.....thanks...i think we might befriend each other. Don't you?:twink:

Jade Green
04-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Should I send an S.O.S. to Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith?

"I make this look good."

Oh, Katie's the only one that can see them... they're called hallucinations. They'll stop soon...

Ben,

what sort of mushrooms did you have on that pizza? I think they're the cause.

XERO
04-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Oh, Katie's the only one that can see them... they're called hallucinations. They'll stop soon...

Ben,

what sort of mushrooms did you have on that pizza? I think they're the cause.

Poison mushrooms from Super Mario Bros. 2. The Japanese version.

Those things are killer. Lucky for me, I'm a mutant, so my immune system has several enhancements.;)

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Dear Benvenuto,

Do you like watching comedy things? Like, The Three Stooges. Thats funny to me.:D

Brandatello
04-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Hey Benvenuto,

Have you ever been in contact with a minja (midgit ninja)?
if so were they hard to beat?

Sewer Bull
04-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Ben,

still interested in seeing me literally sucking? ;)

XERO
04-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Dear Benvenuto,

Do you like watching comedy things? Like, The Three Stooges. Thats funny to me.:D

Soitenly! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!:lol: :P

Hey Benvenuto,

Have you ever been in contact with a minja (midgit ninja)?
if so were they hard to beat?

Besides Rocky, Colt, and Dumb Dumb? Not recently.:roll:

Ben,

still interested in seeing me literally sucking? ;)

Technically, I socially feel that physically, you are not mentally nor financially equipped occasionally to suck literally.

But that's just me, personally.:P

Sewer Bull
04-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Technically, I socially feel that physically, you are not mentally nor financially equipped occasionally to suck literally.

But that's just me, personally.:P

OK. Then you can be my... "ally".

And since I'm not equipped enough in your opinion, you are going to be the one sucking, ha!

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 01:23 PM
What did you think of the video my sister made? Was it nice?:)

Jade Green
04-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Dear Ben,

Well, that explains Kate's hallucinations... actually, it explains a lot of things about you too. I won't mention them, because As mean as I am, I'm not outwardly cruel.

However, some people might disagree on this... but those people wear their heart on their sleeve, or shell, depending on what they are.

Jade

Death's Head
04-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Ben,

Will you ever film a documentry based on your life?

XERO
04-14-2007, 08:31 PM
What did you think of the video my sister made? Was it nice?:)

Yeah, it was pretty cool. But the TMNT minis had me cracking up. :lol:

Dear Ben,

Well, that explains Kate's hallucinations... actually, it explains a lot of things about you too. I won't mention them, because As mean as I am, I'm not outwardly cruel.

However, some people might disagree on this... but those people wear their heart on their sleeve, or shell, depending on what they are.

Jade

*munches on some pizza* Can't really answer that since it's not a question...:|

Ben,

Will you ever film a documentry based on your life?

Only if I get Simon Pegg and Nick Frost to be in it.

Then I can call it Ben of the Dead.8)

Magdolin
04-14-2007, 09:11 PM
LOLOLOL that was good.

Dear Benvenuto,

Do you have windows movie maker on your PC? If so, could we work on a TMNT parody togther?

Sewer Bull
04-15-2007, 12:40 AM
You didn't reply to my question! Does it mean you don't love me anymore? :cry:

Jade Green
04-15-2007, 01:47 AM
Dear Ben,

I know, I just like posting in here cause you're so cu-... hrm... no, actually, you're not. You're a turtle.

(Randi: Hey, so am i!)

Question: What do you think of the idea that Mikeranjero-Michaelangelo posed?

Jade