PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Vol. 4

avervisal
01-14-2003, 03:41 PM
Is anyone willing to sell their vol. 4 comics? I missed the opportunity to get them and now I'd like to get my hands on #1 and #2...

Karpo_007
01-14-2003, 03:47 PM
Consider your self lucky, They will be re printed. The second print of #1 is said to be out before the new show premieres.

xZAOx
01-14-2003, 08:42 PM
well, keep an eye on ebay. every now and then, that one manages to slip by for a decent price.

i went to http://www.wizardworld.com, and the way it works, is people put up a price when they add that comic to their list for sale. so since its gone up in value lately, i got #1 and #2, after shipping, for $9. i felt pretty damn lucky too (i bought those a month or two ago).

unfortunately, that site got shut-down or something. i remember looking at their news one time, and they were saying somethign about a lawsuit against them or some such, maybe from wizard magazine? im not quite sure. but it was a good site to find comics cheap (if you got lucky). they also had figures, but everyone listed them pretty damn high.

but back to your question (i tend to trail off..) just keep an eye on ebay would be my best advice, or wait for the reprintings.

avervisal
01-14-2003, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the advice, Zao. I'm not sure if I care THAT much whether it's the first print or a reprint but either way I'd like to have one or the other in my collection. I guess if I really wanted to I could just wait and order all the issues off the official site.

Will

avervisal
01-18-2003, 10:07 AM
ok now I acutally am interested in the FIRST PRINTING of issues #1 and #2 please, since they are sold out. I am willing to paying slightly higher than face value but something not too steep.

If you would like to sell them to me (or know anyone who would) I would GREATLY appreciate it...

William

Karpo_007
01-18-2003, 10:11 AM
Well I have seen them on Ebay, not sure if they are still there.