PDA

View Full Version : Ask Spawny

Pages : [1] 2 3

Spawn Guy
12-15-2006, 11:08 AM
Come on. You know your curious.

Toonami Tom
12-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Hey Spawn Guy, what's your melee weapon of choice? A katana? A chainsaw? What is it?

Spawn Guy
12-15-2006, 11:21 AM
My weapon of choice is Kevin Smith. Maybe Kevin Smith with heat vision.
No wait...no, Kevin Smith.

Toonami Tom
12-15-2006, 12:05 PM
What if Kevin Smith was on vacation, then what would you use as your melee weapon of choice?

Spawn Guy
12-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Silent Bob.

Toonami Tom
12-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Good choice.

Now another question: What would you do in the event that there were attacking zombies around where you live?

Spawn Guy
12-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Zombies are deadly but flammable beasts. So I'd turn on Kevin's heat vision.

damnhooligan
12-16-2006, 05:23 PM
In hand-to-hand combat, who would win? Spawn or Hellboy. Favorites aside.

Spawn Guy
12-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Depends. Spawn has black ops military training and isn't concerned about being messy and has his hellborn powers, his cape and chains being the tip of the hellish ice burg. However, Hellboy was trained to combt supernatrual enimes (a catogory Spawn would certainly fall into) at an early age and has a movable slab of granite for a hand. Limited to hand to hand, I'd say Hellboy 8/10, the two losses depending on Spawn cheating through foul play or use of his powers.

Spawn Guy
12-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Dear Spawny,

Why does nobody love you?

An admirer

Fang Wolf
12-18-2006, 03:29 PM
What are you Fave Movie?

///Cin Race ^^

Spawn Guy
12-19-2006, 02:21 AM
What are you Fave Movie?

///Cin Race ^^
Tough one, anything I like at the time. Right now? Anchorman.
Dear Spawny,

Why does nobody love you?

An admirer

Dear admirer,

At least I'll always have you.

Spawn Guy
12-25-2006, 06:29 PM
No Christmas love? Would it help if I listened to your problems and offered advice rather than make it all about me? Should I advertise more? Should I appeal to a wider demographic? Should I wear a funny hat? Throw me a bone here people!

Sewer Bull
12-26-2006, 03:28 PM
What is the best cure for hangover?

Spawn Guy
12-26-2006, 05:13 PM
The removal of ones own head. It is also the answer to all those annoying religious questions, such as 'Does committing suicide mean I go to hell?'.

Sewer Bull
12-26-2006, 05:35 PM
Does committing suicide mean I go to hell?

Spawn Guy
12-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Only one way to find out.

gobo
12-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Dear Spawny,

Why in the heckshire do I smell ham? :x

~ Fakin' Fits

Spawn Guy
12-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Dear Fits,

Because everytime The Shredder sees April behind Casey's back, she makes him a bacon sandwich.

MadPirateBunny
12-28-2006, 12:34 PM
pssst. spawny ... can I come out of the closet now?

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Provided that mess has been cleaned up? Yes.

MadPirateBunny
12-28-2006, 12:49 PM
-grumblegrumble-

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 12:51 PM
I put you in there for a reason. I can just as easily release the hounds.

MadPirateBunny
12-28-2006, 12:53 PM
nononono. Not agiain. It's cool.
This is way we clean the closet, clean the closet, clean the closet....

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 01:11 PM
That's what I thought.

Sewer Bull
12-28-2006, 01:21 PM
IS THIS DISTURBING YOU?

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 01:33 PM
IF YOU DON'T STOP YELLING, I WILL USE ALL OF MY HELL SPAWNED POWERS, ALL THE HATRED IN MY DAMNED SOUL AND ALL DEMONS IN HELL TO FIND THE OFF BUTTON OF YOUR SOUL!

OR THE VOLUME CONTROL!

WHICHEVER COMES FIRST!

comet_an_me
12-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Whoa, easy now! We dont want that. Lol

gobo
12-28-2006, 02:04 PM
I want that! It'd be a lot cooler than fireworks. ^_^

Sewer Bull
12-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Nonsense. Who on earth would like to harm such a sweetie like me?

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Gobo apparently.

Sewer Bull
12-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Should I beware of him, then?

comet_an_me
12-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Personally? I would.

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Should I beware of him, then?

I am the terror that flaps in the night!

I am the report that you blew off until the last minute!

I am Darkwiiiiiiiiiing Duck!

Sewer Bull
12-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Does it mean I can feel safe now, not worrying about that homicidal gobo?

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Depends. Now your dealing with a guy who thinks he's Darkwing Duck.

Sewer Bull
12-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Hmpf. Darkwing Duck is not even as half daunting as Howard the Duck

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 02:35 PM
But it's only a matter of time before he becomes Negaduck.

gobo
12-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Dear Spawny,

Why's ever'buddy scared of a stoopit lil friggle? You guys can skwiche him like a boog. But, yeah. I'd like to see dem powers two, big man. Or do ya even have NE? Put up or shutup, sucka'!

~e-violata'

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Dearest e,

http://www.spawn.com/comics/Spawn/monthly/images/spawn_comic_cover_096_cl.jpg
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Buchenwald/images_Smith/ashes.jpg

Next.

MadPirateBunny
12-28-2006, 05:39 PM
{Psst, Spawny ... you need sound effects. That would make it even more menacing.}

gobo
12-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Attention: SpawnGuy.

We are the legal representatives of Lord Volvagia. It has come to our attention that you have atomized the obese evil clown in our client's employ. Therefore, he demands your reciprocation as a replacement. Since you have proven that your skill is greater than that of said fat-ass, Lord Volvagia is willing to give three times e-violator's current salary. Please decide promptly. Lord Volvagina awaits.

~ hell-spawn, attorney at law

Spawn Guy
12-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Dear Mr Spawn (Family name? Its very nice),

Firstly I would like to thank Lord Volvagia for his interest. Its really quite flattering. Currently I rent out my skills as something of a mercenary, clean or messy, silent or loud, chocolate or vanilla (please note witty banter is not included but is available at request). If all goes as planed I can guarantee total satisfaction with services rendered.

While I am fully prepared to except your gracious offer, there are a few measly details I wonder if you would take the time to explain; firstly, what was the late violator's actual salary? What is it times three? How much in terms of paperwork? Will I be able to inflict said paperwork on others for my own personal amusement? What are the chances of meeting heroes versed in the mystic arts? How does his lordship feel about the use of Linkin Park music as a substitute for Chinese Water torture?

I ask merely to fully prepare myself to meet any and all conditions to be found under employment in his lordships service. Despite these questions, I shall arrive promptly at the given time for distribution of my required assignment, prepared for any and all situations for his lordships bidding.
Also please inform him I shall be making my own travel arrangements.

Yours insincerely, Spawn Malebolgia Hellinalia Antiall Guypain.

P.S: Another minor detail; is his lord ship a death black, or blood red kind of gentlemen? I suppose what I'm really asking is:
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/Spawnguy/X07.jpg
or
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/Spawnguy/Deadpool.jpg
Perhaps some combination of the two?
http://vks.no.sapo.pt/spawn-fire.jpg
I ask merely because I know how important it is to make a good first impression with a master of all things evil.

XERO
01-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Hey, Spawn Guy.

Any relations to Cable Guy or Smart Guy?

Perhaps Shy Guy?

Benvenuto

Sewer Bull
01-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Or Guy Guy?

Jester
01-04-2007, 03:18 PM
or Guy Smiley?
http://muppet.wikia.com/images/8/8a/GuySmiley.jpg

EDIT: Wait....uh...never mind...

MadPirateBunny
01-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Guy smiley :lol: now that's funny. Just don't tell Spawny I said so. hehehe

Sewer Bull
01-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Or Guy Ritchie?

XERO
01-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Or just some guy?

Sewer Bull
01-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Ben, weren't you supposed to "jet"? :roll: :P

<Spawn Guy can answer this question as well>

Spawn Guy
01-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey, Spawn Guy.

Any relations to Cable Guy or Smart Guy?

Perhaps Shy Guy?

Benvenuto
Dear Ben,

I have more power and brains than the pair of them combined!

As for Shy Guy, I'd ask but, well, I'm so darned awkward in those situations...

Or Guy Guy?
Dear Bull,

You made that one up.
or Guy Smiley?
http://muppet.wikia.com/images/8/8a/GuySmiley.jpg

EDIT: Wait....uh...never mind...
Dear J,

In another reality I am Guy Smiley! Only I'm on prime time!

Guy smiley :lol: now that's funny. Just don't tell Spawny I said so. hehehe

Standing right here, Beka.
Or Guy Ritchie?
Bullster, good to have you back!

Nope. Can't do a cockney accent to save my life, which is why I have the various knife wounds close to my kidneys from when I tried it out on the apparently not so jolly street urchins of London. You thought the Artful Dodger was bad, just wait until your held up against the wall by the Tasteless Rodger.

Or just some guy?
I'll have you know I'm Scottish royalty you unsightly stain on the evolutionary ladder.
Ben, weren't you supposed to "jet"? :roll: :P

<Spawn Guy can answer this question as well>

I'll get back to you when I can think up a decent air line food joke.

Sewer Bull
01-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Bullster, good to have you back!

Back?

Was I, like, away?

Katie
01-04-2007, 05:21 PM
you were flirting with his woman! pay attention!!

*huggles Bull*

you gotta stick to us girls who are...um....whatever status I am in this love thing ;)

Jester
01-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Spawny,
What is love? AHH...Don't hurt me...don't hurt me....No...NOOOOOO!!!!

Spawn Guy
01-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Spawny,
What is love? AHH...Don't hurt me...don't hurt me....No...NOOOOOO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08sQ0snxAU

Death's Head
01-04-2007, 05:43 PM
All right, Spawn guy, why do many think that Genesis is a bad band?

Spawn Guy
01-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Dear Max,

What can I say? Thousands of years ago humanity thought the Earth was flat. In 2006, Britain re elected Tony Blair to power.

MadPirateBunny
01-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Dear Spawny,

Do you still love me?

Spawn Guy
01-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Dear Bunny,

Am I still out of Milk?

MadPirateBunny
01-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Deary Spawny,

Happy Spawny Thursday. :twink: As for milk, yah you're still out. I also drank the last soda.

Spawn Guy
01-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Oh yeah, I haven't done that here yet. Maybe next Tuesday.

Look, last time some things were said, and we both needed some time, and I did a little thinking, and, well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEqfoo0TOyg

Death's Head
01-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Dear Max,

What can I say? Thousands of years ago humanity thought the Earth was flat. In 2006, Britain re elected Tony Blair to power.

Makes sense. However, exactly when does God kill a kitten? I mean, I think I've seen people saying that he does do whenever Uwe Boll makes a movie, and something else involving the WWE.

Spawn Guy
01-04-2007, 06:12 PM
I kill a kitten whenever I feel like it.

gobo
01-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Dear Spawny,

Aren't SewerBulls and MadPirateBunnies mortal enemies for a prehistoric chili cook-off rivalry spanning the past handful of minutes? Not in Earth minutes, ya goof; Rumyunyunsonson minutes. Those minutes are shorter and more expensive and the calls always get dropped anyway so I don't know why I bother. :ohwell: Anyway, legend has it that the MPBs made their chili out of the ingredients lying around at the SBs veteran mausoleum. Personally, I thought it would taste all rancid, but the special MPB sauce was to die for! ^_^ The SBs have been feuding with their race ever since. So, um... My question was-- Oh yeah! So, what did you think of that chili?

Regards,
Melancholy Outhouse Dental-Assistant Platypus

gobo
01-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Attn: SpawnGuy.

Lord Volvagia says he's sorry to keep you waiting. Lord Volvagia had to deal with a former Volva Industries legal representative. Something about name-calling, I've heard. Lord Volvagia still wants you to work for him. Lord Volvagia will grant you an audience to display your skill on the Yesterday after next atop Death Mountain. I can't tell you exactly what e-Violator's salary was, but since Lord Volvagia is willing to pay you three times that, I can tell you that three zeros are involved. There is no paperwork because Lord Volvagia hates paper. As for heroes, Lord Volvagia has one in mind that will be your first assignment, should you meet his expectations. If the rumors are true, said hero has recently been cloned three times. Lord Volvagia says that use of Linkin Park in your work is fine as long as you attain the rights to use it. And, I shouldn't be telling you this, but Lord Volvagia always sees red. If you could do a reversible cape, show-up wrapped in red, then switch to black in front of him, he'll think you popped out of thin air. Lord Volvagia will be so impressed, it will do wonders for your presentation rating. See you there.

~ Brainy Smurf, atty-at-law

Jester
01-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Spawny,
If Ron Burgandy is the greatest news anchor, then where does Dan Rather rank?

Ra
01-05-2007, 02:59 AM
...who ARE you? :P

Spawn Guy
01-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Dear Spawny,

Aren't SewerBulls and MadPirateBunnies mortal enemies for a prehistoric chili cook-off rivalry spanning the past handful of minutes? Not in Earth minutes, ya goof; Rumyunyunsonson minutes. Those minutes are shorter and more expensive and the calls always get dropped anyway so I don't know why I bother. :ohwell: Anyway, legend has it that the MPBs made their chili out of the ingredients lying around at the SBs veteran mausoleum. Personally, I thought it would taste all rancid, but the special MPB sauce was to die for! ^_^ The SBs have been feuding with their race ever since. So, um... My question was-- Oh yeah! So, what did you think of that chili?

Regards,
Melancholy Outhouse Dental-Assistant Platypus
Dear Mel( can I call you Mel?),

I'm more of a steak and fries kind of guy myself.

As for the war, well several Kryptoquatolzananananananachingchangwillawallabing bang centuries ago, I flew around the earth at the speed of light in my sexy man god space ship, travailing back in time to the start of the war. There, I introduced Bunny's ancestors to the concept of stand up comedy and encouraged several careers in it. I then travelled to the camp of Sewer Bull's ancestors and paid them off with a solid gold statue of Robin Williams. Later I had my hair done and sat around all day eating ice cream. It was a slow day.
Attn: SpawnGuy.

Lord Volvagia says he's sorry to keep you waiting. Lord Volvagia had to deal with a former Volva Industries legal representative. Something about name-calling, I've heard. Lord Volvagia still wants you to work for him. Lord Volvagia will grant you an audience to display your skill on the Yesterday after next atop Death Mountain. I can't tell you exactly what e-Violator's salary was, but since Lord Volvagia is willing to pay you three times that, I can tell you that three zeros are involved. There is no paperwork because Lord Volvagia hates paper. As for heroes, Lord Volvagia has one in mind that will be your first assignment, should you meet his expectations. If the rumors are true, said hero has recently been cloned three times. Lord Volvagia says that use of Linkin Park in your work is fine as long as you attain the rights to use it. And, I shouldn't be telling you this, but Lord Volvagia always sees red. If you could do a reversible cape, show-up wrapped in red, then switch to black in front of him, he'll think you popped out of thin air. Lord Volvagia will be so impressed, it will do wonders for your presentation rating. See you there.

~ Brainy Smurf, atty-at-law
Dear Mr Smurf (whatever happened to Mr Spawn? We were getting on famously.),

Thank you very much for taking valuable time out to answer my wonderings. When I succeed in my plot to steal away Lord Volvagia's power and throne, you shall be my right hand man with your own blood filled swimming pool, hotel and restaurant in Las Vegas, religion and prime time TV show.

Spawny,
If Ron Burgandy is the greatest news anchor, then where does Dan Rather rank?

Dear J,

Rank: another means of comunicating dislike or disgust of a particular odor.

I think you just awnsered your own question.

...who ARE you? :P

What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something? I'm the goddamn Batman.

Sewer Bull
01-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Dear Spawn Guy,

will you marry me?

Love,

Martha Stewart

MadPirateBunny
01-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Dear Spawny,

Of course I do, but do you know what I need? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APLNCQ4dOAU)

Love Bunny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Martha Stewart,

Don't even think about him, you two time basil using oven mitt!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/madpiratebunny/cooltext22664324.gif

Sewer Bull
01-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Dear Martha Stewart,

Don't even think about him, you two time basil using oven mitt!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/madpiratebunny/cooltext22664324.gif

Is your name Spawn Guy, you nosy lass you?

*hits MadPirateBunny with a frying pan*

Love,

Martha S.

Spawn Guy
01-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Dear Spawn Guy,

will you marry me?

Love,

Martha Stewart
Dear Miss Stewart,

I'm afraid the cryogenic freezing process dosen't quite agree with me and I have practicaly no spare time these days. I also have a war on crime to fight and a job interview with the lord of all things evil. That and well, frankly, you scare me. Sod off.
Dear Spawny,

Of course I do, but do you know what I need? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APLNCQ4dOAU)

Love Bunny

I thought you were joking! I wrote that down in my diary! "Bunny made a very funny joke yestarday." I laughed at it later that night!

(Anchorman refrence)

Sewer Bull
01-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Dear Mr. Guy,

my Dad thinks you are a good-looking gentleman with some bright possibilities for the future. "I like that young whippersnapper Spawnie," he says - and orders me to marry you. But I don't love you, as Jester of the Technodrome Forums is the true and only love of my life. We're planning to run away together from our homes soon and tie a knot in Vegas.

Will you NOT marry me? Could you talk about it with my Dad? He's going to be pretty upset with all that ado, methinks...

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Chelsea Clinton

Spawn Guy
01-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Is your name Spawn Guy, you nosy lass you?

*hits MadPirateBunny with a frying pan*

Love,

Martha S.
You WHORE!

*Vaporise Martha Stewart*
Dear Mr. Guy,

my Dad thinks you are a good-looking gentleman with some bright possibilities for the future. "I like that young whippersnapper Spawnie," he says - and orders me to marry you. But I don't love you, as Jester of the Technodrome Forums is the true and only love of my life. We're planning to run away together from our homes soon and tie a knot in Vegas.

Will you NOT marry me? Could you talk about it with my Dad? He's going to be pretty upset with all that ado, methinks...

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Chelsea Clinton

My Dear Chelsea,

I know exactly what you mean. Our friendship together means too much to me to risk ruining with the forced bonding of a marriage. I will not play Eddie Brock to your father's symbiote. However, while I remain alive I shall always be an obstacle to the love you share with Jester, and that is something I cannot allow to happen. Thus, I shall ride my Harley up Dead man’s peak, possibly never to return. Whatever else you do with your life, be it with Jester or any other man, please, remember this sacrifice not as on of a lover scorned but of a friend beloved.

Toodles.

MadPirateBunny
01-05-2007, 01:03 PM
.... owww.

Jester
01-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Dear Mr. Guy,

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Chelsea Clinton
Yeah, Daddy's gonna really be mad, considering who I voted for in 2004.

Sewer Bull
01-05-2007, 01:28 PM
.... owww.

Seriously, I was expecting some huge-ass picture to load here.

And so I waited.

...and waited...

...and waited...

...and waited...

... and then I burst into tears.

MadPirateBunny
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA! My evil plan worked! Spawny will be proud!

Sewer Bull
01-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Yes. Lots of "Enters" can break even the toughest.

Death's Head
01-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Hmm. Spawn, how do you intend to die?

Spawn Guy
01-05-2007, 07:55 PM
As an all powerul millonare playboy superhero chick magnet film making comic book artist.

MadPirateBunny
01-06-2007, 12:21 AM
What a way to go. Though, personally, I think you need some dazzling display of lights and explosions.

Sewer Bull
01-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Dear Spawn Guy,

Da ya think I'm sexy?

Love,

Rod Stewart

Spawn Guy
01-06-2007, 09:02 AM
What a way to go. Though, personally, I think you need some dazzling display of lights and explosions.
http://www.spawn.com/comics/Spawn/monthly/images/spawn_comic_cover_092_cl.jpg
Dear Spawn Guy,

Da ya think I'm sexy?

Love,

Rod Stewart

Dear Rob,

Your so hot you blew me to hell.

Death's Head
01-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Dear Spawn,

Would Mario and Sonic make a good team?

Spawn Guy
01-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Yes. Sonic can take care of the bad guys at super speed, and Mario can follow him around and take care of all his plumbing needs.

Sewer Bull
01-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Dear Spawny,

what should I do to attract Benvenuto?

Love,

Cherylin Sarkisian LaPiere

Sewer Bull
01-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Yes. Sonic can take care of the bad guys at super speed, and Mario can follow him around and take care of all his plumbing needs.

"Plumbing needs"?

Jesus Christ.

Spawn Guy
01-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Dear Spawny,

what should I do to attract Benvenuto?

Love,

Cherylin Sarkisian LaPiere

Dear...wow. That's your name? Huh. Wow.

Tell him that if you can't have him, NO ONE CAN!

That'll show him that you really care.

"Plumbing needs"?

Jesus Christ.

No, you shut up!

Death's Head
01-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Spawn, I take it you do not require oxygen?

Spawn Guy
01-06-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm technically dead, so no. In fact I often sleep like this.

http://www.spawn.com/comics/Spawn/monthly/images/spawn_comic_cover_030_cl.jpg

Very refreshing.

MadPirateBunny
01-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Absolutely beautiful

http://www.spawn.com/comics/Spawn/monthly/images/spawn_comic_cover_092_cl.jpg

this is why I http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/madpiratebunny/tinyheart.gif you.

MadPirateBunny
01-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Dear Spawny,

What the heck did you do?

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Spawn Guy
01-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Dear Bunny,

It was Edwardio!

Smootch

MadPirateBunny
01-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Dear Spawy,

I should have known.

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Spawn Guy
01-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Yes, we all love Edwardio...

What's that Edwardio?

Edwardio says if you didn't leave he wouldn't have had to do it.

MadPirateBunny
01-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Dear Edwardio,

I know you only did it because you love me, too.

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Death's Head
01-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Spawn, this Bunny character claims you have feelings for her. Is that the case?

MadPirateBunny
01-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Dear Spawny Edwardio you know who you are,

I am being hounded by the press and the public. I can't leave the house without being assaulted regarding an apparent undercover affair. I can hear clicks on the other end of the phone and my mail is either opened or my box is empty. I think I found a listening device in my lassagna last night and my answering machine is flashing 234 ... 235 ... 236....
Tell me please ... do you think the Colts are going to make to the superbowl?

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Spawn Guy
01-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Spawn, this Bunny character claims you have feelings for her. Is that the case?
There's this quaint little phrase the Mexicans use from time to time. I believe it goes something like "How would you like it if Hitler killed you?"

Dear Spawny Edwardio you know who you are,

I am being hounded by the press and the public. I can't leave the house without being assaulted regarding an apparent undercover affair. I can hear clicks on the other end of the phone and my mail is either opened or my box is empty. I think I found a listening device in my lassagna last night and my answering machine is flashing 234 ... 235 ... 236....
Tell me please ... do you think the Colts are going to make to the superbowl?

Love and kisses,
Bunny
Dear Bunny,

Edwardio says he's a love machine, not God.

Death's Head
01-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Having Mexican blood within me myself, I have never heard of a phrase akin to that. None-the-less, I would not like it. It's not likely to happen, considering the man is probably dead. So, Spawn, which side of the law do you work on?

Spawn Guy
01-08-2007, 03:19 PM
You make it sound like the law applies to me.

MadPirateBunny
01-08-2007, 03:51 PM
{Silly Max}

Sewer Bull
01-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Spawny,

need a hug?

Spawn Guy
01-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Dear Bull,

Sometimes...when I'm alone...I...I...I just...

HOLD ME!

Sewer Bull
01-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Spawny,

where have I been all your life?

Spawn Guy
01-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Dear Bull,

Tell me I'm pretty.

Sewer Bull
01-10-2007, 01:03 PM
You're beautiful when you burn like a flame.

Spawn Guy
01-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Take me now you studly man beast.

Death's Head
01-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Hello Guy,

What frightens you?

Sewer Bull
01-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Spawn Guy is busy at the moment.

Death's Head
01-10-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm not surprised.

Spawn Guy
01-10-2007, 03:05 PM
*Appears behind Bull in the bedroom doorway*

I'm up, I'm up!

Uh...not being able to pee.

Bye.

*Shuts door*

MadPirateBunny
01-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Dear Spawny,

Could you two keep it down? I'm trying to sleep.

Love and Kisses,
Bunny

Spawn Guy
01-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Dear Bunny,

You could always come over here.

We'd sing you to sleep.

MadPirateBunny
01-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Dear SPawny.

You two are too cute.

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Spawn Guy
01-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Dear Bunny,

http://www.spawn.com/comics/Spawn/monthly/images/spawn_comic_cover_077_cl.jpg

MadPirateBunny
01-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Dear Spawny,

http://www.spawn.com/features/series30/images/content.tiffany.01.jpg

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Katie
01-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Dear lord, why did I read all this?

gobo
01-10-2007, 06:58 PM
You know you're curious. :lol:

Katie
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Dear Spawny...

Tell Bull that THIS is how you properly orchestrate a forum takeover....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/katiemusume/screenshot.jpg

:D :mango: :D :mango: :evilgrin:

gobo
01-10-2007, 07:42 PM
Yo, Spawny.

Yer Bull's new secretary too? :P What a wuss! :lol:

signed,
SchauvenistBull

XERO
01-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Hey, Spawneroonie.

Did you kill the wabbit?

Or did the silly rabbit trick you for kids?

MadPirateBunny
01-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Dear Spawny,

What song would you sing to me?

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Sewer Bull
01-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Dear Spawny...

Dear Spawnie,

Tell Katie that the proper forum takeover requires taking over ALL of the threads in a section.

Katie
01-11-2007, 06:16 AM
:(

No one plays those other games anymore anyway :P

Why Does my alleged "boyfriend" act like he does?

Spawn Guy
01-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Dear Bunny.

Those are very nice.

Waitaminute...are those...Hellspawn earings?!

I don't think I'm comfertable around you anymore.

Dear lord, why did I read all this?
Because.

Dear Spawny...

Dear Bull,

I have no idea what that means, but there you go.

Yo, Spawny.

Yer Bull's new secretary too? :P What a wuss! :lol:

signed,
SchauvenistBull

Dear SchauvenistBull,

Yeah. See, I need a job. That's how I get to live in an apartment while you live in your momma's basement.

Spawn Guy
01-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey, Spawneroonie.

Did you kill the wabbit?

Or did the silly rabbit trick you for kids?
It was awful! Back and forth, back and forth!

"Wabbit season!"

"Spawn season."

"Wabbit season!"

"Spawn season."

"Wabbit season!"

"Wabbit season."

"Spawn season! Fire!"

I don't want to talk about it.
Dear Spawny,

What song would you sing to me?

Love and kisses,
Bunny
What else? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4pyzWGFyI)
Dear Spawnie,

Tell Katie that the proper forum takeover requires taking over ALL of the threads in a section.
Dear Katie...

:(

No one plays those other games anymore anyway :P
Um...okay.

Why Does my alleged "boyfriend" act like he does?

Maybe because you act like you do. Jesus

Katie
01-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Dear Spawn...

It's really all just an act for my amusement on the forums during boring days....I'm really a good girl ;)

How come it's 70 degrees one day and 19 degrees the next day?

MadPirateBunny
01-11-2007, 03:16 PM
What else? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4pyzWGFyI)

Dear Spawny,

Is it possible to love you even more?

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Death's Head
01-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Guy, if I'm alive then will you be there holding my hand?

Sewer Bull
01-12-2007, 03:36 PM
I'll reply on Spawny's behalf - he is allowed to hold only Bunny's hand... and mine. No one else's.

Spawn Guy
01-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Dear Spawny,

Is it possible to love you even more?

Love and kisses,
Bunny
If I go crazy... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Sz_X0_r2I)
Guy, if I'm alive then will you be there holding my hand?

Dear Max,

Steal my shtick that I stole form Three Doors Down, I'll brake your hand.

I'll reply on Spawny's behalf - he is allowed to hold only Bunny's hand... and mine. No one else's.
I can fight my own battles. You, however, are the tank with which I would like to fight those battles.

Spawn Guy
01-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Dear Spawn...

It's really all just an act for my amusement on the forums during boring days....I'm really a good girl ;)

How come it's 70 degrees one day and 19 degrees the next day?

Because you touch yourself at night, good girl.

MadPirateBunny
01-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Dear Spawny,

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/madpiratebunny/tinyheart.gif

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Sewer Bull
01-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Dear Spawny,

where did you gain that.... errrr... flexibility of yours? It's rather impressive, I must say.

Love,

Bully Boy

Spawn Guy
01-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Dear Spawny,

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/madpiratebunny/tinyheart.gif

Love and kisses,
Bunny
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn03226uk.jpg
Dear Spawny,

where did you gain that.... errrr... flexibility of yours? It's rather impressive, I must say.

Love,

Bully Boy

His name was Victor. He showed me a world I had never known. Then I met her. She said her name was Diana. She showed me the world next door.

MadPirateBunny
01-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Dear Spawny,

You always know the right things to say.

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Spawn Guy
01-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Of course I do.

One time my dad pooped in the neighbours yard and lied about it.

MadPirateBunny
01-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Of course I do.

One time my dad pooped in the neighbours yard and lied about it.

umm... or maybe not...

Sewer Bull
01-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Dear Spawny,

why are there so many Elvis Presley's clones and barely no Kurt Cobain's? Maybe Cobain is still alive as well?

Spawn Guy
01-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Dear Bull,

There is always hope.

Spawn Guy
01-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Dear Technodrome,

Damn you all, I need my fix! Give me my fix!

MadPirateBunny
01-15-2007, 05:29 PM
*fixes Spawny. Fixes Spawny good*

Spawn Guy
01-15-2007, 05:33 PM
Ohhhh yeah...

*Sucks down Diet Coke after Diet Coke*

*Hands Bunny a brief case full of the largest amount of carrots you can think of times infinity*

MadPirateBunny
01-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the carrots, but I prefer twinkies. Something about the ungodly amount of sugar. :D

Btw, turns out I don't have to make dinner, so I'm staying out of the kitchen, out of the way. Go me. :D

MadPirateBunny
01-16-2007, 02:28 AM
Dear Spawny,

So what exactly do Spawn guys do on their birthdays?

Spawn Guy
01-16-2007, 02:33 AM
The same thing we do every night Bunny.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/Spawnguy/SpawnvsMarvelDC.jpg

Plot to take over the world.

comet_an_me
01-16-2007, 03:05 AM
Dear Spawny,

So what do you do during the day?

Spawn Guy
01-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Dear Me (and Comet),

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/Spawnguy/SpideyvsSupes.jpg

He'll be the first to go when the world is mine.

Sewer Bull
01-16-2007, 10:31 AM
Dear Spawny,

Must really the show go on?

Spawn Guy
01-16-2007, 10:34 AM
My Darling Bull,

You remember what happened when they stopped the Lost Season coming out don't you? Fast Forward.

I rest my case

Katie
01-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Dear Spawn....

Why did you leave me in the games by myself?

Spawn Guy
01-16-2007, 12:36 PM
My theory is it's better to watch than to play. And I was right. I cannot begin to describe how entertaining your humiliation was.

Death's Head
01-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Spawn, what is your idea of a dysotopian society?

Spawn Guy
01-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Where people actually take time out of their busy lives to complain about movies, books or events that have yet to be produced, written or happen.
Only everyone does it. Not just the internet guys. Now imagine they do that for everything.

cowabunga14
01-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Dear Spawny,

What did you get for your birthday?

Sewer Bull
01-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Spawny

you me bushes right now?

MadPirateBunny
01-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Dear Spawny,

There's the oddest of sounds outside my window in the bushes. Do you know any cheap and efficient exterminators?

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Spawn Guy
01-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Dear Spawny,

What did you get for your birthday?
A big sharp device to remove peoples noses when they stick them where they don't belong.
Spawny

you me bushes right now?
You had me at Spawny.
Dear Spawny,

There's the oddest of sounds outside my window in the bushes. Do you know any cheap and efficient exterminators?

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Why spend money on an exterminator when you have a garden hose to fire into your bushes?

Sewer Bull
01-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Spawny,

why the world is against our love?

Spawn Guy
01-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Dear Bull,

We could always move to Dimension Fourth Earth. They allow same sex marriages there.

Katie
01-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Dear Spawny,

a friend of mine (I'll call him Bewer Sull to protect his anonymity) has started a petition to allow him to marry his boy toy...er, I mean his significant other.

Would you sign it?

Yours sincerely,

A harem girl

MadPirateBunny
01-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Dear Spawny,

Rumor has it you're getting hitched. Any chance I can be the best bunny?

Sewer Bull
01-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Dear Spawny,

I think I'm pregnant. Are you happy?

Sewer Bull
01-18-2007, 05:38 PM

False alarm, hun - it was just a dyspepsia after swallowing errr... You-Know-What. I hope you're not mad with me. The possibility of bearing YOUR child would be just a paramount blessing to me.

Spawn Guy
01-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Dear Spawny,

a friend of mine (I'll call him Bewer Sull to protect his anonymity) has started a petition to allow him to marry his boy toy...er, I mean his significant other.

Would you sign it?

Yours sincerely,

A harem girl
As a man in a similar position (and I know more than one party people;) ) I know what it's like to sufer when people just don't understan your love. Tell Mr Sell I will gladly sign his petiton. And may I recomend Dimesion Third Earth as a wedding spot? Best. Veiw. Anywhere.
Dear Spawny,

Rumor has it you're getting hitched. Any chance I can be the best bunny?
I wouldn't have it any other way. Bring the whole family, we got a thousand seats to fill.
Dear Spawny,

!!!

False alarm, hun - it was just a dyspepsia after swallowing errr... You-Know-What. I hope you're not mad with me. The possibility of bearing YOUR child would be just a paramount blessing to me.
Oh. Yeah. Maybe some day *Far away look, meloncoly yet hopeful music*

Sewer Bull
01-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Spawny,

When I get older losing my hair many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine,
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out til quarter to three would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?

Katie
01-18-2007, 06:24 PM
...you could spend your summers in the Isle of Wight :)

you know...

Grandchildren on your knee...Vera, Chuck, and Dave

Send him a post card, drop him a line
stating point of view.
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
He's sincerely wasting away

Give him your answer..fill in the form
His forever more
Will you sill need him...will you still feed him
When he's sixty -four

Woooo!

MadPirateBunny
01-19-2007, 01:02 AM
yeah but he reaches 65 and he's right out.

Ra
01-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Dear Spawn,

How old are you? After all, you don't look a DAY over 82 :P

~Ra

Katie
01-19-2007, 09:22 AM
yo Spawny,

What kind of wedding cake would you and Bull need? I have to start working on that soon.

MadPirateBunny
01-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Dearest Spawny,

I'm really happy for you and Bull and I count it such an honor to be your best Bunny. To stand next to you both in this precious time.....

I'm going to miss you.
*sniff*

Spawn Guy
01-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Spawny,

When I get older losing my hair many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine,
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out til quarter to three would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?
Didn't you get my letter? Your never going to grow old. Even as we speak, my forces are attaching thermo nuclear devices to the polar ice caps. The tilde waves following detonation will cleanse the Earth of most of it's civilisation, wiping away years of pollution, and splitting overpopulation down the middle, leaving a baron world ripe for conquest. Before detonation, you and I shall be placed in cryogenic suspension chambers, emerging into this new world as it's glorious leaders.

That, and believe me, you will always have the spark of a twenty one year old Brazilian God.

...you could spend your summers in the Isle of Wight :)

you know...

Grandchildren on your knee...Vera, Chuck, and Dave

Send him a post card, drop him a line
stating point of view.
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
He's sincerely wasting away

Give him your answer..fill in the form
His forever more
Will you sill need him...will you still feed him
When he's sixty -four

Woooo!
Surfs up.
yeah but he reaches 65 and he's right out.
I'm rethinking the whole "Preserving you as part of our new world order" idea.
Dear Spawn,

How old are you? After all, you don't look a DAY over 82 :P

~Ra
My age is larger than your IQ.
yo Spawny,

What kind of wedding cake would you and Bull need? I have to start working on that soon.
Trying to fatten me up so I'll appear unattractive to Bull, eh? Well it won't work, do you hear me?!

MadPirateBunny
01-19-2007, 10:21 AM
See? Already I am getting dismissed. Past over for some cuter 64 year old.

Katie
01-19-2007, 10:22 AM
*secretly plotting the demise of your relationship*

Why no, spawny....I have my own...kind of sort of boyfriend. I told him I'd wait for him :D

Katie
01-19-2007, 10:23 AM
See? Already I am getting dismissed. Past over for some cuter 64 year old.

Who needs those guys...we can be our own...um...whatever that is :)

Death's Head
01-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Spawn, do you think that Halloween should warrant a day off, because it is technically a holiday?

Katie
01-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Dearest Spawny,

Could you tell me what your weakness is? Everyone has 'em....so, come on...I won't tell anyone..you can trust me :tangel:

MadPirateBunny
01-20-2007, 01:52 AM
*not listening when Spawny tells. Peeking, yes, listening no.*

Spawn Guy
01-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Spawn, do you think that Halloween should warrant a day off, because it is technically a holiday?
For you maybe, I have to take dance classes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUvJ_mGJnRw).

Dearest Spawny,

Could you tell me what your weakness is? Everyone has 'em....so, come on...I won't tell anyone..you can trust me :tangel:
I love too much.

Yeah, bet you were hoping for some made up element from a dead planet. Well I sure showed you, because the one thing I know is that you have no heart.

Death's Head
01-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Spawn, why does intelligent life from other planets contact unintelligent life?

Spawn Guy
01-23-2007, 03:52 PM
For kicks. I mean,I talk to you don't I?

Sewer Bull
01-24-2007, 08:11 AM
Spawny,

you gave me something no woman was able to give me in my whole life. Do you know what it is?

MadPirateBunny
01-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Dear Spawny,

Someone raided my makeup drawer again and my sexy purple lipstick is missing. I'm lost without it. What do I do?

Sewer Bull
01-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Spawny,

I've washed myself five or six times, yet I can't get rid of the marks from that purple lipstick you wore last time. Any ideas how to definitely rub them out?

Love,

Bully Boy

MadPirateBunny
01-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Dear Spawny,

What's up with the purple ring around the bathtub?

Spawn Guy
01-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Spawny,

you gave me something no woman was able to give me in my whole life. Do you know what it is?
Stretch Armstrong? His arms stretch all the way into next week!
Dear Spawny,

Someone raided my makeup drawer again and my sexy purple lipstick is missing. I'm lost without it. What do I do?
Don't look at me!
Spawny,

I've washed myself five or six times, yet I can't get rid of the marks from that purple lipstick you wore last time. Any ideas how to definitely rub them out?

Love,

Bully Boy
Skin. Skin taken from your perfectly round and supple ass.
Dear Spawny,

What's up with the purple ring around the bathtub?

Uh...

Bathtub gnomes.

Death's Head
01-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Guy, how do you feel about Hungry Man?

Spawn Guy
01-24-2007, 03:41 PM
No he can't have my lunch money!

MadPirateBunny
01-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Dear Spawny,

http://pics.greatestjournal.com/userpic/19830472/681269

Love and kisses,
Bunny

Sewer Bull
01-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Skin. Skin taken from your perfectly round and supple ass.

Oh... *blushes and snickers* Tee-hee, why do you have to embarass me like that in public?

Spawn Guy
01-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Dear Spawny,

http://pics.greatestjournal.com/userpic/19830472/681269

Love and kisses,
Bunny
Dear Bunny,
http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/gollummilk2.jpg
Oh... *blushes and snickers* Tee-hee, why do you have to embarass me like that in public?
You forgot one very important thing mate...I'm Captain Jack Spawn Guy.

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/188/e/b/gunslinger_spawn_v1_1_by_redblackhood.jpg

Sewer Bull
01-26-2007, 01:12 PM
Whoa! Leather and chains!

So, are we playing "walk the plank" tonight?

Death's Head
01-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Spawn, are you going to have your own talk show, in the future?

Spawn Guy
01-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Whoa! Leather and chains!

So, are we playing "walk the plank" tonight?
First, I'm going to play with your rigging and fine tune your rudder.
Spawn, are you going to have your own talk show, in the future?
Yeah. I'm going to call it Spawny Says, and slip post hypnotic suggestions into every broadcast, slowly putting the world under my command.

I'll hav a desk and a city background and everything! And Edwardio will be my wacky sidekick!

Sewer Bull
01-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Spawny,

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong?
I could put my arms around every boy I see
But they'd only remind me of you
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me
Guess what he told me
He said Bull better try to have fun
No matter what you'll do
But he's a fool
`Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

Spawn Guy
01-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Dear Bull,

This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear
This is my December
This is my snow covered home
This is my December
This is me alone

And I
Just wish that I didn't feel like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things I said to make you feel like that
And I
And I
Take back all the things I said to you

And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to

This is my December
These are my snow-covered trees
This is me pretending
This is all I need

And I
And I
Take back all the things I said to make you feel like that
And I
And I
Take back all the things I said to you

And I give it all away
give it all away

This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear

And I give it all away
Give it all away

Sewer Bull
01-26-2007, 04:57 PM

Ooooh Spawny,

come and man my ships tonight!

Spawn Guy
01-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Arrrrrr...

Yo HO!

Katie
01-27-2007, 01:08 PM
hehehe you guys are so cute togther.

Spawny...since I have no heart and all....can you tell me what love is?

Sewer Bull
01-28-2007, 11:45 AM
Spawny,

woof woof?

Love,

Bully Boy

Spawn Guy
01-28-2007, 01:44 PM
hehehe you guys are so cute togther.

Spawny...since I have no heart and all....can you tell me what love is?
Again? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQbFLHnFmjY)
Spawny,

woof woof?

Love,

Bully Boy

Huff huff huff!

Rarf!

MadPirateBunny
01-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Dear Spawny,

I've been going crazy and they won't let me color the padded walls green. Plus I was wanting to make you guys all these paper machete thingies but they won't let me use glue.

Any suggestions,

Love and kisses,
Bunny

ps. Sorry about the crayon smears. They won't let me have sharp utensils either.

Spawn Guy
01-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Dear Bunny,

Scraps torn off that annoying straight jacket cold free up your hands and give you material for some paper machete. As for glue and green paint, see what you can do about getting some mushy peas into your meal.

MadPirateBunny
01-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Dear Spawny,

You have the best advise! When are you putting out your book?

Death's Head
01-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Spawn, what would you do if you woke up, and everyone disappeared?

Spawn Guy
01-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Dear Spawny,

You have the best advise! When are you putting out your book?
As soon as Rino Romano to provide my voice for the animated series.
Spawn, what would you do if you woke up, and everyone disappeared?
Take their stuff.

Sewer Bull
01-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Dear Spawny,

there's that Bunny thing tormenting me about convincing you to install some kinky software on your computer that would allow her to chat on-line with you.

Would you mind considering it, Bonbon?

Love,

Bully Boy

Spawn Guy
01-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Kinky as in...Bull themed hanky panky?

Um...got a link?

Sewer Bull
01-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Not that kinky, but still.

She gave me that link (http://get.live.com/messenger/overview) and thanked in advance.

MadPirateBunny
01-30-2007, 04:46 PM
I didn't give him nothing! I swear!

Death's Head
01-31-2007, 03:01 PM
Spawn Guy, what is this world coming to?

Spawn Guy
01-31-2007, 04:27 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/Spawnguy/Apokolips.jpg

MadPirateBunny
02-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Dearest Spawny,

Aint it grand?

Spawn Guy
02-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Dear Bunny,

Today, I woke up and wondered if I should shave or just cut my wrists open. Then I wondered if I should get on the school bus, or wait for the last second to throw myself in front of it. Then I wondered if I should break up with my girl friend, or blow the both of us up in a testament to love gone wrong. Ditto for my boy friend. Then I wondered if I should go home or just keep walking. And you ask me if it's grad?!

Eh, could be better.

cowabunga14
02-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Spawn Guy, seeing as I wanna get my Biology grade up, what should I do to at least maintain a C in the class?

MadPirateBunny
02-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Dear Spawny,

It could be worse.
A weedwacker could have go off in your pants.

Spawn Guy
02-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Spawn Guy, seeing as I wanna get my Biology grade up, what should I do to at least maintain a C in the class?
Offer to perform open heart surgery on your teacher. If you succeed, congratulations! If you fail well, accepting open heart surgery from an unsupervised and inexperienced student says a lot more about her than it does about you, dosen't it?
Dear Spawny,

It could be worse.
A weedwacker could have go off in your pants.
Uh...

Sewer Bull
02-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Spawny,

you could have a steam train
if you'd just lay down your tracks
you could have an aeroplane flying
if you bring your blue sky back

all you do is call me
I'll be anything you need

you could have a big dipper
going up and down, all around the bends
you could have a bumper car, bumping
this amusement never ends

I want to be your sledgehammer
why don't you call my name
oh let me be your sledgehammer
this will be my testimony

show me round your fruitcage
'cos I will be your honey bee
open up your fruitcage
where the fruit is as sweet as can be

I want to be your sledgehammer
why don't you call my name
you'd better call the sledgehammer
put your mind at rest
I'm going to be-the sledgehammer
this can be my testimony
I'm your sledgehammer
let there be no doubt about it

Love,

S.B.

Spawn Guy
02-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Dear Bull,

Out the door, just in time,
Head down the 405,
Gotta meet the new boss by 8am.

The phone rings in the car,
The wife is working hard,
She's running late tonight, again.

Well, I know what I've been told
Uve gotta work to feed the soul
But I cant do this all on my own
No I know, I'm no superman.

I'm no superman

You've got your love on line,
You think your doing fine,
But you're just plugged into the wall,
And that deck of tarot cards
Won't get you very far
There ain't no hand to break your fall.

Well, I know what I've been told
You've gotta know just when to fold
But I can't do this all on my own
No I know, I'm no superman

I'm no superman

That's right

You've crossed the finish line,
Won the race, but lost your mind
Was it worth it after all?

I need you here with me,
Cause love is all we need, yeah
Just take a hold of the hand that breaks the fall

We'll I know what I've been told,
You got to break free to break the mould,
We'll I can't do this all on my own,
No, I can't do this all on my own,
I know that I'm no
Superman

I'm no superman

I'm no superman

Someday we'll be together
I'm no superman
Someday

Someday we'll be together
Someday
I'm no superman

MadPirateBunny
02-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Dear Spawn,

Can you please make it stop snowing!

signed,
~Not a figment.

ps. What do you think of my new sig?

Spawn Guy
02-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Dear Figment,

Sorry. Prevention of raining fire only.

ps: I'm the one in the hat aren't I?

Sewer Bull
02-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Dear Spawny,

when are you going to introduce Spawny Thursday here?

Love,

Bully Boy

MadPirateBunny
02-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Dear Spawny,

*snickersnickersnicker*

cowabunga14
02-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Dear Spawny,

How do you think the world will end?

Spawn Guy
02-11-2007, 04:24 AM
Dear Spawny,

when are you going to introduce Spawny Thursday here?

Love,

Bully Boy
Dear Bully Boy,

When the world is mine and I can shoot the people who resist.
Dear Spawny,

*snickersnickersnicker*
What did you do?
Dear Spawny,

How do you think the world will end?

http://florence.ghibellini.free.fr/obscur/galactus/Stormbreaker%2001.jpg

Katie
02-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Dear Spawny,

What should I get everyone for Valentine's Day?

Je pensais le cuir, le lacet et le chocolat….Taureau peut traduire ceci pour toi

mmmm l'amor......I feel like feathers and chocolate ice cream today :goofygri:

Spawn Guy
02-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Your own heart. Seriously, if someone actually cut out their heart and mailed it to me, I'd gobble them all up right then and there.

Sewer Bull
02-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Dear Spawny,

And what about the Spawnish Inquisition on the Drome?

Love,

Bully Boy

Spawn Guy
02-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Dear Agent Bully Boy,

You never know what to expect from the Spawnish Inquisition.

Yours, Commander Spawny

cowabunga14
02-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Dear Spawny,

Where's the beef?

Signed, a hungry kid

Sewer Bull
02-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Spawny,

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1321316/

Happy St. Valentine's.

Love,

Your Rodeo Bull

Spawn Guy
02-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Dear Spawny,

Where's the beef?

Signed, a hungry kid
Dear Hungry Kid,

It's a good thing you don't know fatty. Eat some soy or something.
Spawny,

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1321316/

Happy St. Valentine's.

Love,

Your Rodeo Bull

My Darling Bull,

I'll treasure it always. (http://www.geocities.com/moboshabee/bull.jpg)

MadPirateBunny
02-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Dear Spawny,

I hacked out my heart and put it in a box with a bow but now I can't get the stains out of the carpet. Any suggestions?

Spawn Guy
02-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Dear Heartless Bunny,

Works for me. (http://www.mold-stain-odor-cleaner-remover.com/_borders/MoldZyme2.jpg)

Ps: Thankyou so much for the mystery gift. I'll open it later. Hope it looks as good as it smells.

Death's Head
02-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Spawn, what should the average joe do in case of a zombie attack?

Spawn Guy
02-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Were you not paying attention to the first page of this thread? Kevin Smith! Good Lord, man!

gobo
02-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Hey, Spawny.

So, you're average Joe, huh? Wanna pay me for that bet you skipped out on 20 years ago? Or should I trash your diner again?

~ average John

Spawn Guy
02-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Jhonny Boy,

Back off or I'm putting out a call to Jhon Q Public.

MadPirateBunny
02-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Dear Spawny,

Us silly Americans put the H after the O.

~A concerned English teacher

Spawn Guy
02-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Dear Concerned,

You silly Americans.

Sewer Bull
02-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Dear Spawny

why am I feeling so mentally numb lately?

Love,

Bully Boy

MadPirateBunny
02-18-2007, 03:15 AM
Dear Spawny,

I've got a friend who came over and plopped nearly dead on my couch. I tried to get him to eat something or at least drink fluids, but he's just so sad. I fear he's just too mentally numb to do anything.
What should I do?

Ra
02-18-2007, 03:22 AM
Dear Spawny,

I've got a friend who is concerned for a friend who is mentally dead. Is OK to whack them both over the head with a metal pipe?

~Ra

MadPirateBunny
02-18-2007, 04:18 AM
Dear Spawny,

What's that sound?

Spawn Guy
02-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Dear Spawny

why am I feeling so mentally numb lately?

Love,

Bully Boy
I've! Become so numb!
(I can't feel you there!)
Become so tired!
(So much more aware!)
I'm becoming this!
All I want to do
Is be more like me
And be less like you!

And I know
I may end up failing too!
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you...

Dear Spawny,

I've got a friend who came over and plopped nearly dead on my couch. I tried to get him to eat something or at least drink fluids, but he's just so sad. I fear he's just too mentally numb to do anything.
What should I do?
Find a farm house that's been abandoned for years and leave him facedown in a bathtub that's too small for him and half full of water.

Hey, it worked in that movie about those turtle guys didn't it?
Dear Spawny,

I've got a friend who is concerned for a friend who is mentally dead. Is OK to whack them both over the head with a metal pipe?

~Ra
I won't tel if you won't.
Dear Spawny,

What's that sound?

Likin Park. Just shut your eyes till the screaming stops.

Katie
02-18-2007, 06:00 PM
All these folks trying to help my friend....why can't I find the right thing to say? I feel like such an idiot... Why is it beyond my powers to make things right in the world??

Spawn Guy
02-19-2007, 06:30 AM
Dear Katie,

You can't find the right thing to say becaue your an idiot. You feel like an idiot because you are an idiot. And it is beyond your powers to make things right in the world because (wait for it) your an idiot.

XERO
02-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Hey, Spawny,

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?