PDA

View Full Version : Favorite colors

Death's Head
01-07-2007, 07:41 PM
What are they? Oh, grey and black hit the spot.

Roseangelo
01-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Green has been my favorite color for as long as I've been a TMNT fan. Seriously.

Jo Dawn
01-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Green has been my favorite since, well... ever! Blue and black and purple are fast behind it (for reasons NOT having to do with the TMNT, actually).

Ra
01-08-2007, 03:31 AM
Okay...

1) Red, or black, or a dark/blood red
2) Orange
3) Deep green

That's it for me! *dusts hands*

MadPirateBunny
01-08-2007, 08:20 AM
I like dark colors. Royal purple, forest green, deep red,,and of course black.

Gah. I sound so cliche.

I use to not do pink. Even now I cringe, but as I get older I am learning to, if not embrace, than at least not run away fom my 'girly' side.

At least I'm trying....

Katie
01-08-2007, 10:23 AM
II use to not do pink. Even now I cringe, but as I get older I am learning to, if not embrace, than at least not run away fom my 'girly' side.

At least I'm trying....

Me TOOO!!!! Ohhh used to hate to look girly....but now I catch myself liking to look a little girlish.

My faves are red....black...white...dark green...browns...and navy. Somehow those colors do my skin coloration justice like no others so my entire wardrobe is made up of that.

Spitfire
01-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Dark Red and Purple are colors I enjoy working with the most in my artwork. I don't consider black to be a color*Most artists don't because were taught not to* otherwise I'd pick that so Dark Red would be my favorite color.

Spawn Guy
01-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Blue and Red. But I'm a comic book reader, so maybe that's not entierly a choice.