PDA

View Full Version : TMNT and The Batman

Toonami Tom
02-21-2007, 09:50 PM
This RPG is about the worlds of the TMNT and The Batman being one universe. I'm going to say that New York and Gotham City are the same in this RPG. I don't have an established stroyline, so really anything could happen.

I will be playing as Leonardo, Batman, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, and FireFly.

Characters:

Heroes/Good:

Leo- Master Chief
Mikey- Cowabunga14
Raph- MadPirateBunny
Don- Spawn Guy
Splinter- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~
Batman- Master Chief
Robin- MadPirateBunny
Batgirl- Master Chief
Alfred- Spawn Guy
Michelle Croft- Master Chief
Reivax: Cowabunga14
Prime: ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~

Villians/Bad:

Poison Ivy- Master Chief
FireFly- Master Chief
The Joker- Spawn Guy
Harley Quinn- MadPirateBunny
Mr. Freeze- darkness 777
Killer Croc- darkness777
Crocous- darkness777
Vemix- darkness777
Nightwing the bat- darkness777
Fat Cat- darkness777
Fat Cat's henchmen- darkness777
Two-Face- Cowabunga14
Two-Face's henchmen- Cowabunga14
Catwoman- ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~

Sonic777
02-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Yay,the batman.Sweet.Killer croc,crocous,mr freeze,vemix and nightwing.(Not future robin.) the evil bat.
Sweet RPG MC.

Fang Wolf
02-22-2007, 03:46 AM
I want Join, I Be:
Catwoman if she is in PRG....
Splinter
Prime

Spawn Guy
02-22-2007, 07:48 AM
I'll take The Batman and ask that Alfred be added to the RPG, merely to dispense some British sarcasm.

EDIT: Oh wait, you are the Batman. Okay, just Alfred.

MadPirateBunny
02-22-2007, 09:16 AM
wait ...*I* wanted to be ALfred.

Sigh.

FIne.

I'll be robin.

Sonic777
02-22-2007, 10:25 AM
The gang's back.Just like old times.
(Memories.)

cowabunga14
02-22-2007, 03:48 PM
I'll be Reivax and Mikey.

I take it Two-Face isn't listed because he's not in The Batman show?

Toonami Tom
02-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Cool, I'm glad everyone has joined.:) Everyone may play as their requested characters.

Cowabunga14, sure you may play as Two-Face if you want to, it would be Batman's first meeting with him. Two-Face isn't in the show to my knowledge (I haven't seen all the episodes), but I think he might be next season, because there is a guy with eyes that are mismatched and he is the reason Robin's parents died (just like Two-Face in the movie Batman Forever).

EgyptGA, is Prime a fan character?

Sonic777
02-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks for leting me in.MC.Can't wait to start.:D

Toonami Tom
02-22-2007, 10:36 PM
I will start the RPG now.:)

Batman stood on a roof top looking out on the city. He had stopped a robber a few minutes ago.

Somewhere else, Poison Ivy walked through the city. She wore a black trenchcoat and sunglasses to conceal her identity.

Sonic777
02-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Killer croc was in the sewers trying to get to the foot base.
Crocous was happy and waited in the frount of the foot base.Then vemix came to crocous."What are you doing bro?" "Waiting for my couisn." "You.I though you were a only croc?" "Well everyone has couisn's right?" "I guess your right." he said to crocous.
Nightwing was at his lair sleeping in his cave.
"I will see you later crocous.Bye." "See ya." he said waveing to vemix.
Vemix had walked on the street untill he bumped in to posion ivy."Sorry about that mam." he said to her.

Fang Wolf
02-23-2007, 02:41 AM
EgyptGA, is Prime a fan character?

Yes, Prime is Fan-Char, I hope them is okay in this PRG

Spawn Guy
02-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Batman stood on a roof top looking out on the city. He had stopped a robber a few minutes ago.

The radio in his cowl crackled. In the caves beneath Wayne manor, Alfred Pennyworth glanced at the map of Gotham City glowing away on the largest of the multiple screens that made up a computer more powerful than the entire government defence network and effective beyond Bill Gates wildest dreams. Because his employer was a master of subtlety, a tiny red bat shaped icon glowed in the centre of the map, signifying his position via a piggy backed GPS signal.

"All quiet on the western front, sir?"

He scrutinized the map more closely.

"Or eastern, as it would appear to be."

He cleared his throat.

"While I am mainly making contact to maintain our regular update of your regular patrol logs, I am also calling on behalf of Master Dick on the matter of him being..."

He cleared his throat again.

"...grounded for playing a certain superhero theme on the batmobile radio."

Toonami Tom
02-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Batman replied "My unofficial theme song 'incident?' I was in the middle of listening to a police report when he turned on the music. Well, if he has really learned his lesson, he is no longer grounded. As for my patrol, I stopped a robber a few moments ago, the guy was a street thug." Batman then leaped from roof top to roof top and he saw a mutant lizard talking to someone.

Batman then said "Alfred, I have just spotted a mutant lizard talking to a woman on the sidewalk. I'm going to see what this is about; it's not everyday you see a giant lizard walking around in the city." The caped crusader then leaped to another roof top and took a ladder down to the street. He hid in a nearby alley and watched the lizard and the woman.

Poison Ivy tipped down her sunglasses and said "So you're a mutant lizard. Any relation to the croc I have read about in the newspaper?"

(EgyptGA, yes, you may play as your fan character Prime.)

Spawn Guy
02-23-2007, 09:40 AM
"I'm going to see what this is about; it's not everyday you see a giant lizard walking around in the city."

Alfred raised an eye brow.

"Well, it is Gotham sir."

Toonami Tom
02-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Batman replied "This woman.... her hair.... it is familiar to me. Maybe it's not her, but I have to make sure. Alfred, are you able to use the satalite to zoom in on the woman speaking with the lizard? I need a facial recognition."

Fang Wolf
02-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Up on Roof.
Catwoman go on beam.
She have her Black Cat with her.

Toonami Tom
02-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Batman thought to himself I could use my scope for a close up of her face if my view wasn't facing the back of her head. He then saw someone in the distance on a beam. He took out his scope from his utility belt and zoomed in. It's Catwoman. I wonder what she's up to.

MadPirateBunny
02-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Robin rolled his eyes upon hearing he'd been released from his incarceration, aka grounding.
"About time," he muttered to himself.

He'd obviously been ready for it, for as soon as Batman said he was off restriction his untility belt was clicked into place and he was out of the mansion and into the cave.
"Don't wait up for me," he called to Alfred before jumping on his motorbike and bring it to life.
And away he went, speeding down the secret exit and towrds town.

Vroom vroom.

Spawn Guy
02-23-2007, 12:34 PM
"I need a facial recognition."

"Right away sir."

Alfred's fingers danced across the keyboard, lighting up a series of side monitors, each displaying various signals and cameras in the general Gotham area. The camera on screen dived down to the Batman's current location and soon the targets were in full view.

"Good Lord..." Alfred breathed. After four or so years after this sort of thing one would expect to be used to it, but still the sight of the humanoid lizard was a startling and not very pleasant one.

"Ugly overgrown devil, isn’t he. Ah well, only in Gotham." Alfred accessed a hidden street camera through the Batwave, aiming to get a headshot of the secretive one. He ran the various photos through the rouges gallery database.

"Ah yes, Pamela Lillian Isley AKA Poison Ivy. I'm sure you remember her from many an eco terrorist romp."

"Don't wait up for me,"

"Master Dick?"

He turned at the sound of the starting engine, and looked down to the garage level to see the red cycle darting out into the night. He shook her head, a faint smile on his lips.

"Teenagers."

Sonic777
02-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Vemix looked at the newspaper and found a giant killer croc."I'm releted to him.So why do you care?" he askes posion ivy.
Killer croc had arrived at the foot base and saw crocous."Crocous." "Killer croc,it's been so long cousion." he said hugging killer croc.
Mr freeze causes destrution and takes some money from the bank while freezeing everything in his path,

Toonami Tom
02-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Batman replied to Alfred "Isley.... yes, that's the woman I susspected was talking to the lizard." Batman had a device that would allow him to listen to the coversation between the two villians. Batman said to Alfred "It seems that they are just meeting. Isley has asked the lizard if he is related to Killer Croc and the lizard has replied that he is indeed."

Then Batman noticed the icy rampage in the distance caused by Mr. Freeze. "This has turned out to be quite a night Alfred. Victor Freeze is causing chaos and he is now my number one priority. I want you to track Isley and the lizard using the satalite. Also, Catwoman is in the area, not far from my location, I would also like her to be tracked. Keep me updated on any shady activities or crimes they may commit."

Batman used stelath to leave the alley and headed down the street away from Poision Ivy and Vemix. He then pressed a button and the Batmobile came speeding down the street and stopped next to him. The caped crusader then noticed Robin approaching. When he was close, Batman said "Robin, I'm glad you're here. Follow me, we're going after Freeze." The Batman jumped into the Batmobile and sped away towards Freeze's location, expecting Robin to follow on his cycle.

Poison Ivy replied to Vemix "I'm just curious. My name's Poison Ivy and you are?"

(I will also play as Batgirl. I will introduce her into the RPG in my next post.)

Sonic777
02-23-2007, 03:32 PM
"Vemix,Charmed to meet you." as he shoke her hand.
Mr freeze was causeing chaos in the city."Soon when the batman arives,that's my time to strike." he said.
Killer croc said to crocous."Is the batman here?" "Who's the batman?" he said to killer croc.

Toonami Tom
02-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Batman parked the batmobile away from Mr. Freeze and leaped out of the car. He then used his grappling hook to bring himself to a roof top. Once on the roof top he used his grappling hook again and did a swing towards Mr. Freeze, kicking the villian to the ground. The caped crusader landed and took out 2 batarangs. "Give it up Freeze. Our encounters never end well for you."

Barbara Gordon arrived at Wayne manor. She couldn't find anyone in the living room, so she entered the bat cave. "Hey Alfred, how are you?" She then saw the screens and said "Everyone must be gone. So where am I needed?"

cowabunga14
02-23-2007, 04:10 PM
((Sure, I'll also play as Two-Face.))

Two-Face walked Poison Ivy and asked, "Hey, how're you?" He had just got done stealing electronic equipment, hoping to hide from the police. His henchman were loading up a van, which would make an ideal getaway. "If you'd like to come with me, you're more than welcome to."

Michelangelo and Reivax were out for a night on the town. They knew the sewer lair didn't have much to offer at the time, so they felt it would be best to hit the rooftops.

"We should look out for anything unusual, Mikey," said Rei.

"Yeah, you're right."

They were well-equipped in case anyone was around to confront them. Reivax had a pair of night vision goggles with him, so he looked down and saw the dark figures of Vemix, Two-Face, and Poison Ivy. He looked around even more and saw the henchman smuggling the equipment.

"Looks like there's a crime going on," he told Mikey.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah...take a look." He handed the goggles to Mikey.

"I see it now. What do you think we should do, Rei?"

"Let's observe -- they might not notice us. I figure we're better staying up here than suprising them."

Reivax knew that if Two-Face would be leaving soon, which would give him and Mikey a chance to catch up with the van.

Sonic777
02-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Vemix then pushed two face."Hey buddy,she's mine so back off." as his hands was on fire.
"The batman.I have been waiting for you." said mr freeze as his hands was on the ground and the ice made batman slip and he then grabed the batman and threw him to a building.
Nightwing woke up and contacted mr freeze."Mr freeze report,Has the batman been disposed yet?" "Not yet,but he will be." as mr freeze came closer to the batman.
"So crocous,want to cause chaos." "Just like old times." as the two went destroying the city.

cowabunga14
02-23-2007, 04:50 PM
"You barely know here," Two-Face said angrily. "I don't even know you, so don't think you can tell me what to do. Let Ivy make the choice and don't be such a control freak." He felt that Vemix would give him a hard time in the future.

Fang Wolf
02-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Catwoman Jump to Next beam.
She Smile. " Cat get Was Cat want..."

Toonami Tom
02-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Poision Ivy replied "Now guys, don't fight over me." She then said to Vemix "This man is right, it's my choice what I decide to do." She turned to Two-Face and said "I will go with you. What's your name? Oh and can Vemix join us? Together all three of us could be quite a team."

Batman stood up and tripped Mr. Freeze to the ground with a sweep from his right leg. He then leaped away from Freeze, took out a heat batarang and threw it at him.

Fang Wolf
02-23-2007, 05:02 PM
In Lair.
Splinter talk to Prime.

Catwoman stop on beam " Mjao.."

Sonic777
02-23-2007, 05:15 PM
"Me work with him,I will only do it with you ivy." he said as he crossed his arms.
Mr freeze then avioded the heat rang."Batman,ever since we first meet.I have doubt your abilites in the past.But now.I knew you were going to use on me." he said as he made ice shards that was heading for the batman.

Toonami Tom
02-23-2007, 05:46 PM
The Batman dodged out of the way of the ice shards. He then ran towards Mr. Freeze, did a flip and landed behind him, and then kicked the villian in the back. Batman then took out 2 batarangs and said "You were talking to someone a moment ago. Who are you working for?"

Poison Ivy replied to Vemix "Now I'm not sure what to do. Hmm.... well, how do you feel about plants?"

Barbara Gordon put on her Batgirl costume. "It's a good thing I have a spare costume here. Dad still doesn't know I'm Batgirl."

Sonic777
02-23-2007, 06:19 PM
"Plants.Well I did work with plants before.But why are you talking about plants and are you good with animals?" he said as he got his aniray from his pocket and showed it to posion ivy.
"Why spoil the fun.He is waiting for me.Bye now." as he made mist and left and he was gone as the mist stoped.
Mr freeze had arrived at nightwing's lair."Did you get it." "Yes master." as he handed the batarang and a piece of hair from the batman."Excellent." said nightwing laughing evily.
Crocous had the aniray in one hand and a bat in the other just smashing the city while killer croc had just robbed a bank.The two had just stole a car and went on a crime spree."Keep an eye out for the batman and that batgirl and the robin." "Right cousion." as crocous watched for the three.

Toonami Tom
02-24-2007, 12:55 AM
Poison Ivy replied to Vemix "I suppose I'm good with animals. The reason I'm talking about plants is because I love them. Let me show you an example of my power." She then moved her right hand and the entire side of a building and the sidewalk nearby grew many flowers. Vines also ran up the side of the building. "Beautiful isn't it?" She then said to Two-Face "I'm still going with you, hopefully I can convince Vemix to come along."

Ivy then blows a kiss to Vemix, and with this she exhales a small amount of her pink mind controlling spores. "You want to come with us don't you? I know you want to be with me" she said to the lizard in a loving voice. The mind control spores were such a low dose that they would now be worn off in Vemix's mind. "Oh and tell me about the ray gun."

Batman pressed a button on his belt and the batmobile came to his location. He got inside the car and recieved a crime alert. "Robin, it's Killer Croc and it seems he has one of his relatives with him. Let's go."

cowabunga14
02-24-2007, 02:21 AM
"Sounds fine to me," commented Two-Face. "By the way, my name's Two-Face -- also know as Harvey Dent. I am familiar with you, Poison Ivy; I've heard a lot about you. But this Vemix character? Not so much; he's new to me. Looks like you've succeeded in convincing him -- with your seductive charm and all."

Two-Face's henchman quickly finished up the heist. "All right, Joe, you drive," he said to one of his henchman. Joe shook his head as Two-Face opened the armored car's back door. "We'll sit in here, if that's ok with you." He wanted Ivy and Vemix to stay away from his henchman as much as possible. The rest of Two-Face's assistants sat up front, so they could keep Joe company.

Sonic777
02-24-2007, 03:02 AM
"I do want to be with you.This is the aniray,a device that turns people into animals and vise versa." he said to poison ivy.

MadPirateBunny
02-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Goons. Yeah, that’s where Robin had been this time. Fighting goons. And now they all laid at his feet. {Go Robin}
Just then his belt beeped.
"Robin, it's Killer Croc and it seems he has one of his relatives with him. Let's go."
“I’m on my way,” Robin responded, running back to his bike and hopping back on. There was a locator on his bike and soon he'd found the batmobile.

Toonami Tom
02-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Ivy replied "That's fine Harvey" as she got in the back of the armored car. She then said to Vemix "Very interesting ray gun. That will be very useful. Is there a way you could recalibrate it to turn people into plants?"

Batman drove fast to Killer Croc's location. That's when he noticed FireFly in the sky in the distance. "Robin, I think it would be a good idea if you went after FireFly. I will deal with the Crocs. Use extreme caution and I will have Batgirl assist you." Batman then pressed a button in the batmobile. "Batgirl, tonight is very chaotic. All of these villians are attacking in the same night. I want you to assist Robin in stopping FireFly."

At the Bat cave, Batgirl replied "I will be right there Batman." She then said to Alfred "Time for some action." She ran and got on her motorcycle and drove away to Robin's signal.

MadPirateBunny
02-24-2007, 11:14 AM
"Robin, I think it would be a good idea if you went after FireFly.”

“Gotcha,” Robin replied before altering his direction.
Using extreme cautious was of course a given. But then he could walk on fire right?
Cocky and young, he put on a burst of speed towards where Firefly might be. The little arson bug might have already started trouble.
Something was bothering Robin, though, in the depths of his mind.
Where the heck was the evil guy convention and where could he get a tee-shirt?

Toonami Tom
02-24-2007, 11:22 AM
Soon Batgirl rode next to Robin. Firefly was on the side of a building, using his laser to cut through the glass and enter. Batgirl drove to the building and parked her cycle. She then got off the bike and took off her helmet. She said to Robin "Well Boy Wonder it's time to stop another psycho. Who knows what he's doing in there." She then used her grappling hook to take her to the side of the building. She climbed the rope up to the window FireFly entered.

She saw him and jump kicked him to the floor. "So what is it this time Bug Boy?"

FireFly stood up and said "It's FireFly, not bug boy. I'm stealing some very advanced technology for myself. Soon I will be able to teleport." He then fired a laser stream at Batgirl, which she avoided.

MadPirateBunny
02-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Batgirl avoided the laser stream because it was Robin who came up behind Firefly and charged, knocking FireFly to the floor and sending the laser flying away.

See, while Batgirl, aka Barbara, aka who the heck does she think she is calling me boy wonder, had been using the grappling hook and shimmying up the rope, Robin had simply ran inside and up the stairs.
Which is why he’d been behind FireFly so he could tackle him.

“What kind of technology are you trying to steal, Bug Boy?”

Toonami Tom
02-24-2007, 12:22 PM
FireFly replied "Stop calling me Bug Boy! I'm stealing this device right here." He held an odd looking device in his right hand. FireFly fired many laser blasts at Robin.

Batgirl threw 2 batarangs at FireFly's back. The villian managed to dodge one of them, but the second batarang struck his jet pack, making it spark electricity. The jet pack was damaged, he wouldn't be able to fly away. He glared at her and said "Oh you're going to pay for that girl!" FireFly ran and jump kicked Batgirl into a wall and then pinned her to the floor with his foot. He said "Goodnight sweetheart" and powered up one of his lasers on his arm, about to blast her head. Batgirl's eyes widened, she could only hope Robin would save her.

Batman leaped out of the batmobile. He used a grappling hook to tie up Crocous and reel him in. "Should I take you to prison or to the zoo?"

MadPirateBunny
02-24-2007, 12:39 PM
He had dodged the laser blast, though it helped that FireFly had to lunged to get the Laser back. But now he was about to blast BatGirl’s brains to kingdom-come.
Super Robin to the rescue!
“That’s my line,” he shouted having leapt to the some hanging pipes {fortunate they were there, huh?} flipped around and dove towards FireFly.

It was feet first ramming into bug boy, knocking him to the ground, past Barbara.

He grabbed Batgirls hand and pulled her to her feet while simaltaniously grabbing his communicator.
“You okay?” He asked BatGirl then spoke to Alfred, telling him of the address where the police could find FireFly.

Toonami Tom
02-24-2007, 12:45 PM
Batgirl replied "Yes, thanks Robin." She then thought to herself That's the 2nd time he had to save me tonight. I need to be more careful.

FireFly stood up feeling dazed. He said "Ok... now it's lights out for both of-" he wasn't able to finsih his sentence, as Batgirl ran towards him, punching him twice and then kicking him to the floor. She said to Robin "He's unconcious now." She then picked up the device FireFly had and placed it on a nearby table.

MadPirateBunny
02-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Robin pulled out his bat rope and tied FireFly's wrists before heading over to BatGirl.
"We should take that with us. Don't want it falling into the wrong hands."

Toonami Tom
02-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Batgirl replied "That's a good idea." She then picked up the device and took a grappling line down to the street.

MadPirateBunny
02-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Robin followed her down. It was quicker after all.

Spawn Guy
02-24-2007, 12:59 PM
"Now master Dick, I'm sure you remember the no pets rule." Alfred radioed from the cave as they secured the jetpack wareing Arsonist. He had to admit he was quite proud of the young crime fighters. Not that they needed to know that.

"And as for stolen technology, I'm sure Master Bruce will be quite pleased to let you keep it...before you return it to the Gotham City constabulary."

cowabunga14
02-24-2007, 02:12 PM
As the newly established team got in the armored car, Joe started it up.

"Joe, take us to my hideout -- in the tenements," said Two-Face.

"Right, boss," Joe replied.

Reivax and Mikey noticed the armored car was starting up. They climbed down a nearby ladder, looking for a mode of transportation. "Lookie here!," Mikey exclaimed. "I found these two skateboards by a dumpster; we can use 'em to skitch a ride." He handed one to Reivax.

"Ok, sounds good to me," said Rei with a smile. "I think that's the only option we have, so let's do it!"

Mikey and Rei set up the skateboards so they could skitch on the armored car's back bumper. They held on for dear life and the vehicle took off.

I wonder where they're going, Mikey thought.

Sonic777
02-24-2007, 10:42 PM
(Sorry i'm late,just got home from las vegus.I'm bring a new villian in the story.I will reveal him in my next post.)
"Well I guess I could." vemix said as he worked on the aniray to make the plantray.
"You must be the batman.My cousion told me a lot about you." as he chomped on the grapling hook and threw batman."Had enough bratman." he said getting closer to him.
"Master.We have done well." said nightwing to a tv screen that had a misterous figure that you can't reconize."Excellent.Soon the batman will be mine for the takeing." as the three had laughed evily.

Fang Wolf
02-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Catwoman sit on beam. " I feel smell of someting delicious, Mjao.."

Toonami Tom
02-25-2007, 12:18 PM
Batman stood up and jump kicked Crocous. He then threw an ice grenade towards Crocous. Even if the ice grenade worked, he would still have to deal with Killer Croc.

Batgirl put her helmet on and got on her cycle. She said to Robin "Let's help Batman in his fight against.... well, whoever he is fighting right now. Did he tell you who it was?" All Batgirl knew was that a screen on her motercycle showed Batman's location.

Sonic777
02-25-2007, 12:56 PM
(Well here he is.The mutant crime boss.Fat cat.)
Crocous was frozen.Then killer croc came."Looks like the batman arrived.You mess with my family.Then you mess with me." as killer croc punched the batman.Then he picked up the aniray and the bat crocous had."Your going down."
"Master,I will ausure you that the batman will be dead." "Excellent." as he ended the conversation.This cat had sat at his office when one of his men had arrived."Master fat cat,I found the batman,he is fighting two crocs." "Well we shall see if these crocs can handle him.Now leave gec." "Yes my master." as the green lizard left fat cat.

Fang Wolf
02-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Catwoman smile. " Oh.." She lies on beam.

cowabunga14
02-25-2007, 04:09 PM
In the armored car, Two-Face saw Batgirl riding on her cycle. "There's been a change of plan," he said. "Tailgate her!" Joe obeyed without question as he sped forward for hazardous driving. "Ok, that looks good, Joe." Seeing as the tenements weren't really that exciting, the villain wanted to make the trip worthwhile for Poison Ivy and Vemix.

"Whoa!" Mikey yelled as the vehicle changed speeds. "I think the bad dude is trying to intimidate the chick on the motorcycle."

"You've got that right," responded Reivax. "I just don't wanna trip and fall and get road rash."

Two-Face had no desire to cause an accident, but to give Batgirl a little more than expected.

Sonic777
02-25-2007, 04:15 PM
"That must be batgirl.Well time to give her a taste of my new plantray." as vemix tried to blast her with the plantray."I'll turn her into a pitcher plant." he said.

Toonami Tom
02-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Batgirl saw the speeding armored car behind her in the rearview mirror of her motercycle. She thought to herself Who the heck is that? Probably a villian that doesn't know me, but wants to take me down just because I'm Batgirl.

Then the blast from the ray gun was fired at her. Batgirl quickly swerved out of the blast's way. She then quickly turned on to another street and drove into an alley. She got off her motercycle and took off her helmet. She then ran out of the alley and used her grappling hook to take her to a nearby building's roof.

In the armored car, Poison Ivy said "I know Batgirl. She is my enemy and has caused me problems in the past. Now where did she go?" Then Ivy saw her. "Ah, there she is! On that roof top! She thinks she's so clever!" She pointed to the roof Batgirl was on.

Batgirl was now leaping from roof top to roof top.

Batman knocked the aniray out of Killer Croc's hand with a batarang. He then used his grappling hook to swing towards Killer Croc and kicked him to the ground. "You can't win Croc."

MadPirateBunny
02-26-2007, 05:12 AM
A few minutes before

"Let's help Batman in his fight against.... well, whoever he is fighting right now. Did he tell you who it was?"

“He said something about Killer Croc and Mr. Freeze,” Robin said straddling his bike but then a thought came to him.

“I got an idea,” he said with a cocky smile. “Go on ahead, I’ll meet you there.”

Which is why Batgirl had been alone on the street and ended up ditching her bike and up on the roofs.

Robin had gone around the block and gotten off his bike, This is where, a few weeks ago, he’d seen something he hadn’t believed. But then with everyone out in force, maybe it wasn’t so unbelievable.

“Hey! Turtle Guy! You here?”

Yeah, two weeks ago, Robin had been out on patrols and had come across this guy in a trench coat stopping a robbery. When Robin went to help, that’s when he learned it was actually some guy in a turtle suit.

Robin called out twice waited a few minutes then sighed as there was no answer to his call.

Raph was elsewhere.

Robin got back on his bike and radioed to BatGirl.

“I’m on my way,” he said, heading out.

Sonic777
02-26-2007, 06:52 AM
(Harlin quinn was in the last episode on saturday.She worked for the joker.)
"Stop the car.I'm going after her." said vemix to two face."Fore get it." as he jumped out of the window and kept trying to zap batgirl."It's luckly I can chage it from plant to aniray in a second." as he tried to still zap the batgirl.Then vemix stoped after he saw a flyer about harley quinn."She's so cute.I want to meet her." he said leaveing the batgirl.
"Let's see if you can stop two crocs instead of one." as he broke the ice crocous was traped in."Tag team gators." said crocous as the two of them were chrageing at the batman.
Fat cat was losing his patence and called his four henchmen."Gec,moley,scraps,louie.Get out here right now!" yelled fat cat as his four minions came to him as fast as possible."Yes sir." said the four to fat cat."Those gators haven't finsh the batman.So I wan't you four to capture him.NOW!" he yelled at the four as the four went to where the batman was by car.

cowabunga14
02-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Joe stopped the car for Two-Face to get out. "Stay here, Pamela. I'm gonna go take care o' business," he said. The rogue took his trusty machine gun in case he needed to use it.

"Vemix, let's split up; we'll find her faster that way. I'll go to the left and you can check out the buildings on the right. Does that sound like a deal?" Two-Face was not hesitant to climb the nearest ladder to start looking for Batgirl.

Reivax and Mikey quickly hid so Two-Face wouldn't get the idea that they were messing with the armored car.

Sonic777
02-26-2007, 08:38 PM
"Sorry two face.I found the love of my life.harley quinn.She's so beautiful." he then found a newspaper that her arrested."I'm going to free her.You can go after the batgirl.I'm going to free harley quinn.My new love." he said leaveing to save harley quinn.

cowabunga14
02-26-2007, 08:43 PM
"All right, that's fine with me," he responded. "I really don't feel like looking for Batgirl anymore anyways. Would you like me to give you a ride so you can get to her whereabouts?"

Sonic777
02-26-2007, 08:45 PM
"It says here that she is in the gothan prison.Can't wait to meet her.My new love." he said all excited.

Toonami Tom
02-26-2007, 09:52 PM
(I will play as Harley quinn, unless you want to darkness777.)

Batgirl continued leaping from roof top to roof top. She then found a hiding place behind a billboard. She thought to herself Have they decided not to come after me? I hope so. I will see where they went. Batgirl again leaped from roof top to roof top and saw the armored car parked on the street. I wonder what they are about to do. I will plant a tracking device on their vehicle.

Batgirl took a ladder down to the street. She approached the armored car and ducked down. She was right next to Two-Face and Vemix. So far they had not seen her. This is so dangerous she thought to herself. Batgirl then slowly put a tracking device on the under side of the armored car. She slowly moved away from the vehicle and took a ladder to a roof top. The villians probably didn't see her.

Now on a roof top, she heard Robin's voice in her mask's communicator. Batgirl said "Robin, some bad guys were after me, but I think I'm safe now. I don't know who they are. One of them is a guy with a half blue ugly face and the other is a lizard. I planted a tracking device on their vehicle, an armored car.

Ivy waited inside the armored car.

Batman did a back flip away from the 2 crocs and threw a new kind of 'grenade' at them. Upon impact the grenade sent a net on to Killer Croc and Crocous.

MadPirateBunny
02-26-2007, 11:49 PM
“Where you at?” Robin demanded. He felt bad. It was his fault that batgirl got caught out alone.
“Stay where you are. I’ll come around the other way and pick you up. We can hang back and follow the armored vehicle together on my bike.

Fang Wolf
02-27-2007, 03:42 AM
Catwoman jump down on Mark. " Heheheee! "

Sonic777
02-27-2007, 06:12 AM
(No mc,go right aheah,You play harley quinn.Thank you)
Crocous had ate the net."Silly batman.These crocs know better." as the two tried to punch the batman.
"Not to bust her out of prison." said vemix as he made a big explosion at one of the cells."Are you harley quinn?"
The four was driveing to where batman was."Man,the boss sure wants the batman." "I thought he wanted the shredder dead." "Once the boss gets the batman and makes sure he's on his side,then the boss will use him to kill the shredder and then the mutants shall rule the world." "Right." as the four had talked while in the car.

Toonami Tom
02-27-2007, 01:10 PM
(MadPirateBunny will be playing as Harley Quinn.)

Batgirl told Robin her location and waited for him to arrive. When he did, she took a ladder down to the street and got on the back of his motercycle. "Thanks Robin." She then took out a handheld device that showed the armored car's location. "The ugly guy and the lizard are at the Gotham Prison. Let's make sure they stay there. They must be busting someone out."

Batman dodged Killer Croc's punch and kicked the villian. Crocous' punch struck Batman in the face.

Poison Ivy waited in the armored car outisde the prison. "We should go soon. Not that I'm worried, I just don't think the prison is the best place be...."

MadPirateBunny
02-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Robin glanced at the hand device and nodded.
"Hold on, Batgirl," he told her then sped off towards Gotham Prison.

~~~~

Poor Harley was hacking and caughing and picking pieces of plaster out of her hair. Did I mention she was pissed? But that's what happens when you set off explosions just outside her cell and nearly take her out with it.

She glared at the one who'd come through the smoke and asked who she was. "Maybe I am and maybe I'm not," she said in her recognizable brooklyn accent. "Who's askin' anyway?"

Sonic777
02-27-2007, 02:30 PM
(Ok)
"The name's vemix and I'm sorry I had to do that.It was the only way of breaking you out.I want to help you get revenge on the batman and all those tv stars that made fun of you.And to bring your buddy joker too.The more the merrier.So are you in?" asked vemix helping harley.
Soon after.gec and scraps knocked the two crocs cold."Tie these losers up and master fat cat want's to see you." said scraps to the batman.

Spawn Guy
02-27-2007, 02:45 PM
The Batwave whaled down in the batcave. Frowning in annoyance, Alfred tapped the near by button and the noise died down, switching away to a sat cam view of Arkham Asylum. He read the data, and his frown deepened.

"Sir, there may be something you wish to know...The Joker is loose."

---

"Gotham bridge is burning down, do da, do da, squashes Bats for five miles long, oh da doo da day!"

The self styled Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker to his friends (or rather parole officers) and "Oh dear God, please, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" to everyone else hummed cheerily as he made his way through his latest hide out. He was in a good mood: He was in his trade mark purple jacket, his hideout arsenal was fully stocked, and the break out from Arkham had gone off without a hitch (Joker brand plastique
your the one, fleeing incarcerations so much fun!). Ok, on the down side he was sans two hench men, Punch and Judy having "Bravely stayed behind" to "Hold off the guards"...at least he assumed that's what they meant when they stared up at him as he tipped the ladder over.

He flopped acrobatically into his favourite chair, hummed a few more bars, ended them with a demented chuckle, and flicked on the tube.

"So much mayhem, so little time. But first I turn to that unbelievably dangerous, astonishingly unintelligent and tumour inducing wilderness...late night TV!"

He reclined and grabbed a near by bowl of popcorn (with a Joker smiley face printed on the side) and listened to the news. Soon he was yawning. Weather report, local news, some awful boring war in another country that was tearing itself apart, some breaking news bulletin about Harley Quinn being broken out of jail...

The popcorn bowl shattered on the floor.

"WHAT!?"

He shot forward, grabbing the TV up with both hands as the reporter droned on.

"...and we're just getting this...what? Are you...are you kidding? You cannot be serious...impossible...what? Oh! Uh, we have just received an update that, uh, the infamous miss Quinn has been aided in her escape by...uh...a giant lizard?"

"No,no,no,nonononononononNO!"

The Joker hefted the TV at the nearest wall, risking a severe fire accident as it exploded. His angry face was lit by the fading glow.

"No one breaks my hench wench out of jail but ME!"

He leapt on top of the shattered remains of the TV, pouncing up and down on, froth bubbling in the corners of his mouth.

"I did not..."

Up.

"...shape her..."

Down.

"...in my own..."

Up.

"...image..."

Down.

"...just to have her..."

Up.

"..broken..."

Down.

"...out of jail.."

Up.

"...by some ugly..."

Down.

"...scaly..."

Up.

"...overgrown..."

Down.

"...slimy..."

Up.

"...lizard!"

Down and down and down.

The only sound in the hideout was the crackle of the TV mixed with the panting of Gorham’s most dangerous criminal master mind. Then he lifted his head to the heavens and screamed.

"PUNCH! JUDY! FETCH ME MY RIDE! AND BOMBS! LOTS AND LOTS OF BOMBS!"

He waited for a few seconds.

"Oh that's right. You can't. Your in jail..."

Muttering to himself, he stomped from rack to rack, grabbing various Joker themed weapons. He kicked open a crate, snatching a pair of aviator goggles at the same time he grabbed the contents of the crate, a pogo stick.

"No henchmen, no hyenas, no hench girl. This..." He declared, pulling down the goggles and mounting the pogo stick."...is an outrage!"

And within seconds, the crime clown was bouncing from rooftop to rooftop towards Gotham Penitentiary.

Sonic777
02-27-2007, 02:53 PM
(Man spawn guy,you take your acting serouisly.I like that.It makes me feel that you really are the joker.)
Vemix heard jumping nosies."Who go's there.Show your self." said vemix holding his aniray looking all worried."Must be the wind.I will also help your wonds.Sorry I did that.I need you to get revenge.So are you coming?" he said to harley.
Nightwing had saw that someone broke in to gothan prison.He saw a girl and vemix."Vemix,why would he do that.Come freeze.Time to get to the bottom of this." "Right." as darkwing had held mr freeze by his legs and was flying to gothan prison.
Fat cat was loseing his pateince and was watching tv and found a jail break with a girl and a lizard."A mutant.What a minute.He works for the foot." he then contact moley and louie."Gec and scraps are busy so I need you two to drive to gothan prison and get me that lizard." "Right mr fat cat sir." said moley as he let louie drive the car to gothan prison.

Toonami Tom
02-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Batman replied to Gec and Scraps "Take me to this.... Fat Cat."

Ivy got out of the armored car. "Ok, so you freed your buddy, let's go. Hey, what's that noise?" She had also heard the jumping noises.

Sonic777
02-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Vemix saw a lot of people.He saw the police,batgirl and robin,nightwing and mr freeze,a giant mole and a giant rat, and the joker."Man,everyone's after me today.No time to talk." he then lifted harley in the armer car."Step on it!" yelled vemix to the guard.
"Yes mr batman." as gec and scraps showed fat cat.Took 20 minutes to get to fat cat."So your the batman.We need to talk.Human to cat." said fat cat to the batman.

Toonami Tom
02-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Batman heard Alfred tell him that The Joker was loose. He replied to Alfred "I will go after him as soon as my meeting is over."

Batman said to Fat Cat "Make this quick, I have somewhere I need to be."

Poison Ivy said to Vemix "They are not your henchmen, these guys work for Two-Face." She then looked to Mr. Freeze "So you're Mr. Freeze. I thought you looked interesting back when Rumors had us all captured. What are you doing here?"

(Rumors is the name of the vigilante from next weeks episode. I saw the episode in advance. Rumors wanted to kill every villian. Sorry for any spoilers.)

Sonic777
02-27-2007, 06:14 PM
(No prob.)
"I don't know but now i'm worked with nightwing and a even bigger villian." "We haft to go NOW!" he then started driveing the armer car.Nightwing and mr freeze were the only one who entered the car before vemix started driveing.
"Well batman,do you know torpedo alpha and the shredder.Torpedo alpha was my owner untill the shredder killed him.Then I was mutated into this and started working with mutants.I am a crime boss for mutants and rich.So can you do me a favor and kill the shredder for me?" he said to the batman.

Toonami Tom
02-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Batman replied "I encountered Torpedo Alpha once. I have yet to meet the Shredder. I'm going to turn down your offer, I don't kill people."

Ivy watched the armored car drive away without Two-Face. She made a huge plant rise from the ground and stop the car. Then a batarang flew towards Ivy from Batgirl. She dodged out of the way and made a vine hit Batgirl, sending her flying backwards. Ivy then had many vines attack the police.

Batgirl jump kicked Ivy to the ground. Ivy quickly tied up batgirl with a vine and stood up.

She then sent a huge venus fly trap to attack Robin.

Ivy said to everyone "I know why bird brain, Bat Brat, and the police are here. What I want to know is why everyone else is here as well."

Sonic777
02-27-2007, 06:32 PM
"You fool.Your on your own." vemix then grabed harley and left to the foot lair.
"Coward." said nightwing and mr freeze as they joined the fight with posion ivy and was fighting batgirl.
"That's not the offer I had in mind.The shredder must die for killing my master and if you won't help me.Then you must die too.Gec,scraps.Get him." said fat cat as he watched gec and scraps chageing at the batman with katanas.

Toonami Tom
02-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Batman dodged the attacks and round house kicked Gec. He then used his fist to bring an upper cut to Scraps's chin. Batman ran out of the room and left the building. He used his grappling hook and landed on a roof top. He pushed a button on his belt and the batmobile came to his location. Batman leaped down into the batmobile and drove away.

The batwave in the batmobile had sounded. There was chaos at the Gotham prison involving many members of the Rouges Gallery.

Sonic777
02-27-2007, 06:47 PM
"Dam that batman.I want him dead!" yelled fat cat as he picked up gec and scraps.
Mr freeze threw ice shards as darkwing threw fire balls at batgirl.But they missed."You can't stop all three of us,brat girl." said nightwing as he and mr freeze were ready to kill her.
Vemix had found the foot base and brought her inside and he was healing her wonds.It took a few hours.But he done it."Harley,are you okay?" he said to harley.

cowabunga14
02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
"Thanks for that, Ivy," said Two-Face. "Now if only that scoundrel hadn't made off with the armored car...we'd be outta here."

He walked around, making sure the police didn't show up. "Who're these kids?" The villain had yet to meet Batgirl and Robin.

Toonami Tom
02-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Ivy replied "These kids are Batman's partners."

Batman arrived and leaped out of the batmobile.

Ivy said to Two-Face "That's our cue to leave."

The caped crusader took out 2 batarangs and threw one at the venus fly trap fighting Robin. "I'm Batman. So who are you?" Batman said to Two-Face.

cowabunga14
02-27-2007, 09:36 PM
"I'm Two-Face", he replied. "You're Batman, eh? I've heard a lot about you and I don't approve of costumed heroes like you ruining my plans. If you think we should fight, be my guest."

Toonami Tom
02-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Batman replied "What exactly are your plans?"

Batgirl said "He tried to run me off the road, that was one of them!"

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 11:22 AM
"The batman.I've been waiting for you." "Same with me." as mr freeze and nightwing went to attack the batman.

MadPirateBunny
02-28-2007, 03:55 PM
{note: Spawny and I wrote this together. :D}

Raph was lying on his back, bouncing a tennis ball against the wall and ceiling, just talking on and on and on. The rhythm of the ball carried it’s own beat during the strongly one sided conversation.

Thud,thud,thump. “So I’ve finally got dude out for the count when this mini-dude swoops in. {Thud,thud,thump.}Apparently he was planning on saving the day but didn’t count on the Raph-man getting there first. {Thud,thud,thump.} You should have seen is jaw drop when he saw me. {Thud,thud,thump.} Mini-dude was quick to recover though, complementing me on my mask.” He snorted but barely took a breath before continuing. Thud,thud,thump.

Don was barely listening. In fact, he wasn’t even visible from where Raph sat. Not that Raph was even looking in his brother’s direction. Don was under the hood of a vehicle, equipping it with the newest GPS system. Periodically he grunted. Raph assumed it was for his benefit.

“What is it with people thinking we’ve got on masks? {Thud,thud,thump.} I mean is it so hard to believe I’m really a hot looking crime fighting turtle? {Thud,thud,thump.} If we can have crazy caped dudes we can have hand...”

“Raph! Shut up!”

“…some turtles. {Thud,thud,thump.} I even got this cool fedora. {Thud,thud,thump.} You would think that…”

Don slammed down the hood and turned, throwing a grease covered rag at Raph. When it hit his face, Raph sputtered, sitting up as the tennis ball ricocheted and went wild.

“What was that for?” Raph demanded quickly discarding the rag.

Don just waved him quiet again as he walked over to the police scanner to turn it up. The announcement was repeating itself. And it was not getting prettier.

“…lling all units! This is GCPD patrol car number 1939...we got a full scale riot going on out here! We got lizards, bats, moles, rats, those kids who hang out with the Batman, that clown girl…oh my god! Oh man, I think…yeah! It’s him! It’s the Joker! We need…we need a full SWAT team down here or something!”

Don’s head jerk back toward Raph but his brother was already to his feet. Without speaking the two climbed quickly into the large vehicle.

Raph grabbed up his shell phone and dialed Leo’s number.

"Yo Fearless Leader, you coming?”

He got a glare from Don at that who snatched the phone away. Leo might be pretty good at what he did, but Don hadn’t given him the Jedi implants yet. Instead, Donnie filled Leo in on what was going on. No he didn’t know where Mikey was. Hadn’t heard from him all day.

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 03:59 PM
(I like the part when the police listed out what he saw.Made me laugh)
Vemix then saw harley wake up."So harley.Do you like me now that I healed your wonds."
"Should we go louie." "Yeah,let's go." as louie was driveing the car with moley back to fat cat's base.
Nightwing and mr freeze was still fighting the batman.Then nightwing saw his idle."It's the joker.My number one villian.Mister joker.Shall I take care of the batman for you?" he said to the joker.

MadPirateBunny
02-28-2007, 04:13 PM
"So harley.Do you like me now that I healed your wonds."

Harley looked at the guy like he’s just asked her if he could go tap dancing naked on the Empire State Building while singing the goldfish song.

She hadn’t asked to be nearly blown up *or* rescued. She also hadn’t asked to be man lizard-handled. And then fondled for too many hours while he ‘claimed’ to be fixing her wounds in this dank where house. For goodness sake, hadn’t anyone heard of color down here?

“Am I okay? What do you think, you over grown snappy the gecko? I’m *not* okay. I’m not even calm. I want out of here and I want out NOW!”

She then did what any other rescued, cute but brain washed, psychopathic girl would do.

She kicked Lizard guy on the shin, pinched his nose, poked him in the eye and ran.

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 04:16 PM
"I like you,I helped your wonds and this is how you repay me." vemix then blew a fuse and grabed his aniray and a bunch a foot soldiers to kill harley quinn."I want all foot soldiers to kill harley quinn.That's a order." said vemix all ticked off and now searching for her with a lot of foot soldiers with him.

Spawn Guy
02-28-2007, 04:38 PM
"Shall I take care of the batman for you?"

"Gee thats sweet of you buddy, but see..."

The Joker grabbed Nightwings hand, and his saintly grin melted into manic rage as he watched the mutant spasam as electricity from his hidden joy buzzer.

"No one gets to brake the bat but me! And if I gotta play ball with two...then let the games begin!"

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Nightwing was a little dazzed from his shock but was ready to fight."Don't worry joker.I'll get the kids.Mr freeze,get batgirl while I will handle robin." as Nightwing fought robin while mr freeze fought batgirl.
Crocous and killer croc had woke up and was ready to get revenge on the batman."Let's kill him." "Nice one cousion." as the two went to search for the batman."BATMAN!" yelled crocous and killer croc together.

MadPirateBunny
02-28-2007, 04:55 PM
“Great,” Harley grumped as she rounded a corner. “I’m down in bad-taste-R-us and all I can do is find another long hall.” A quick glance behind her as she tried another locked door. “Well pooh.” She said in frustration. “There’s gotta be a way out.” And off she started running again. There had to be an exit around here some place.
There just had to be.

{wasn’t that supposed to be nightwing? Not darkwing?}

Meanwhile, Robin had been playing-dodge-the-man-eating-plant.
“I’ve heard of eating the canary, but this is just ridiculous.”
Just then, he heard rather than saw the batarangs cut through the plant’s stem. YAY BATMAN! It gave Rabin a chance to use his batlaser to finish off the plant. YAY!

He then looked around for his junior partner. “BatGirl! Where are you?”

Before he could get a response, though, Night Wing had appeared before him.
Robin smirked. “Don’t you guys ever quit?” He asked as he hit Night Wing in the face.

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 05:06 PM
(Thanks for catching that.Didn't see that.It's nightwing.I'll change it)
"Silly boy.Villians never quit there jobs." as he was fighting robin.
"Find her,Find her!" yelled vemix all ticked off at her.

Toonami Tom
02-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Batgirl kicked Mr. Freeze and punched him in the stomach. "I'm over here Robin." She threw a batarang at Nightwing.

Batman ran towards the Joker, but the caped crusader was tied up by one of Poision Ivy's vines. She said "You're out numbered Batman. There's no way you're going to win this time."

Batman replied "I have encountered worse odds before."

Then the SWAT Team arrived. "Everyone freeze!"

Poison Ivy sent plants and vines to attack the SWAT Team. "My babies will take care of you" she said as the plants attacked.

Leo replied into his shell cell "I will be right there." He then leaped from roof top to roof top. He entered the sewers and made his way to the lair. Leo got in the vehicle and said "Let's check out the chaos, but we should use stealth."

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 06:07 PM
"Batman,were back." said killer croc as he and crocous punched the batman together."I'm leaveing.Tell fat cat I quit." as mr freeze ran away.Nightwing was fighting the batgirl."Some girls are hot and your not." he said fighting her.

Toonami Tom
02-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Batman managed to take out his 2 compact saws, one for each arm. He sawed through the vine that held him and threw an ice grenade at Poison Ivy. She screamed "Nooo!" and was frozen. Batman then kicked Crocous in the back.

Batgirl fell to the ground from a kick from Nightwing. She stood up and said "I'm very pretty, and you're the ugliest thing I have ever seen!" She punched him in the face.

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Then nightwing picked her up and threw her to the batman.Then he picked up posion ivy."So long bats.Let these two jokers stop you." as nightwing with posion ivy left."Gators attack." as crocous was now fighting batgirl while killer croc was fighting the batman.

Toonami Tom
02-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Batman punched Killer Croc twice. Batman thought to himself At least some of the villians are leaving.

Batgirl did a flip and landed behind Crocous.

The frozen Posion Ivy was taken away by Nightwing.

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Nightwing had landed in a spot away from the batman."Don't worry Ivy,I will unfreeze you." as he got a liilte match and started melting the ice.It got to her head that was melted.The rest was frozen."I'll get you out in no time.
Crocous pulled on batgirl's cape and threw her to the batman and killer croc threw the two to the wall."Now let's finsh those two." "Right killer croc." as they were ready to finsh them untill...

Toonami Tom
02-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Until Batman threw an ice grenade and froze Killer Croc. The caped crusader then helped Batgirl up. Batman said "Let's go." He ran with her to the batmobile. "Robin, we're leaving."

Batgirl said "We can't just leave! We have to stop these villians!"

Ivy said "Thank you. Hurry up and unfreeze the rest of me."

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 06:34 PM
"I'm trying.This is going to take away since this is a match i'm useing."
Killer croc and crocous was frozen.
Fat cat was loseing his patenice."I want the batman dead.So make sure he's on the number one killing list." "Yes master fat cat." as moley went to work.
Vemix was loseing his temeper and still trying to find harley."You can't hide from me harley." he said still looking for her.

Toonami Tom
02-28-2007, 06:45 PM
Ivy replied "It's too bad you don't have fire powers. Well, it's morning."

Michelle Croft arrived at Wayne Manor. She was going to go out to breakfast with Bruce Wayne, at least that's what he had told her yesterday. Bruce wasn't here. She thought to herself Where could Bruce be? Michelle was Bruce Wayne's new girlfriend. She had long black hair and blue eyes. They had been on 2 dates before, and right now was suppose to be the 3rd.

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 06:52 PM
"Would you let me do this.Wait.I know someone who has fire powers.Be right back ivy." he then flew to the foot base.Vemix was ticked and almost found harley untill nightwing busted threw the window and touched nightwing and left.Then vemix fell on the floor weak.Nightwing had arrived where posion ivy was."Here's some fire powers."He then blew fire carlfully so he would'nt burn ivy.The ice had melted and she was free."Give me five." said nightwing holding his hand in the air.
Vemix was weak and one foot ninja carried him to his room while the others was serching for harley.
killer croc and crocous was in jail now."Dam that batman." "Don't worry cousion.I will find a way out of jail." said crocous to killer croc.

Toonami Tom
02-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Ivy gave Nightwing a high five. "Thanks Nightwing." She winked at him.

Michelle continued waiting for Bruce. She called his cell phone, but he didn't answer. She left him a message on his voice mail. "Hey Bruce, It's Michelle. I'm ready to go out to breakfast with you. I'm waiting at your place. Hope to see you soon. Bye."

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 07:01 PM
"No,no thank you." he said puting a grin at his face."So,what should we do now that were on the run."

Toonami Tom
02-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Ivy replied "Hmm.... Oh I know! Let's capture someone and hold them for ransom. How about Bruce Wayne or someone that is dear to him? He has lots of money."

Sonic777
02-28-2007, 07:06 PM
"Or how about that rich cat,fat cat.I heard he's a mutant crimeboss and that we can covince him to make us rich.I have a plan."

Toonami Tom
02-28-2007, 09:52 PM
Ivy replied "Ok, what's the plan?"

Batman turned the batmobile to face the remaining villians. He pressed a button and a pannel on the car opened, launching a net on to the Joker. Batgirl said "You're going back to crazy land, you disgruntled clown!"

SWAT Team members closed in on the Joker. A SWAT member said "It's over Joker!" Other SWAT members approached Two-Face.

Sonic777
03-01-2007, 09:04 AM
"Just follow my lead." as he grabed ivy with is legs and was flying to fat cat's base.

cowabunga14
03-01-2007, 09:23 PM
"Hey, what about me?", Two-Face asked as he turned around and saw Ivy being carried by Nightwing. I'll flip my coin to see if I should catch up with them, he thought. Heads -- I stay here and tails -- I join 'em. He filled the silver dollar very quickly; the result made him quite happy. "Yes! Tails!"

Dent climbed a nearby ladder and signaled for Nightwing to stop. "Is it all right if I also come along?"

In their hiding place, Mikey and Reivax knew that they would have to come up with a plan to follow Two-Face.